Mollie's Chambers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz couldn't help but giggle.

"Alright, see you in a minute honey, hope you're not too tired to see me still, I've got someone here who's very eager to see you."

I could hear Mollie hesitate on the other end of the line.

"Yeah . . . Can't wait. Tell him to chill out ok?"

Liz smiled as she hung up.

"I think that means you won't be getting any little ginger pussy tonight honey." Said Liz with a smile, "You don't want sloppy seconds anyway do you?"

"Fuck no!" I snorted, "That pussy'll be ruined for weeks!"

"Like a wizard's sleeve!" Liz laughed, slightly awkwardly

"I still would though." I replied, feigning seriousness.

"Ewww." Said Liz, wrinkling her nose. "Anyway, am I not enough for you?"

"Of course you are baby." I said, drawing her closer for a kiss.

"Get a room you two!" Came a shout, and we turned to see Mollie walking gingerly towards us, long faux-fur coat done right up against the cold, a ruby cigarette end glowing brightly as she lit up.

"Love to!" I retorted, "It's fucking freezing out here."

"Yeah, thanks for keeping us waiting." Joined in Liz.

"Sorry, we were just really busy. . ."

Liz tugged her friend towards her with a jerk and kissed her full on the mouth, taking Mollie by surprise.

"We know exactly what you were busy with you dirty fucker!" She said accusing, gesturing towards the light from the bar window.

"Ugh! You dirty peeping bastards!" Mollie replied, shocked, "That's how you get your kicks is it? Peeping in on private business?"

Both girls collapsed into paroxysms of silent laughter.

"I bet you fucking loved it didn't you?" Mollie asked pulling me into a group hug. "I've missed you."

"Got a funny way of showing it." I managed, mumbling into her shoulder.

"Don't be sore." Mollie said teasingly, "That's not an opportunity you just turn down."

"I'm not sore." I said, pretending sullenness. "But you will be, you dirty bitch!"

Mollie and Liz collapsed into giggles again as I laughed it off with them, taking their arms and leading them, Mollie a little delicately, back towards Moll's house.

***

As soon as we got back to Moll's parents' empty house Mollie went upstairs to run a bath while Liz and I watched MTV while I rolled a joint in the living room before coming to join us wrapped in her big fluffy dressing gown, hair down, her long legs tantalisingly naked as she curled up on the sofa to help us finish the spliff.

"So, what was it like?" Asked Liz suddenly.

"Really? You're just gonna ask me, like that?" Replied Mollie, going endearingly red.

"Fuck yeah! We just watched you get spit roast by two guys old enough to be you father, which was hot by the way. I wanna know what it was like!"

"Ok, first of all, technically, I wasn't spit roast." Replied Mollie contentiously. "That would be;" and here, she made a sex-doll like O with her mouth, pointing; "one in the mouth, and one in the pussy." She pointed between her legs. "What you saw tonight, was D.P."

"Yeah, yeah, ok." Conceded Liz, "Just cos you're a fucking porn addict. I worry about you sometimes."

Mollie smiled. "Anyway, It's probably a one-time event, you know, like, I just wanted to try it once. To be honest, it was a bit too much if you know what I mean."

"Come on! You were loving it! We saw you, you slag!" Needled Liz.

"Ok! Ok! I guess it was pretty amazing. I just felt so . . . full!" The last word was breathed rather than spoken and Mollie made a little grinding motion with her hips on the sofa.

"I don't think I'll ever be that full again. It hurt, but knowing how those guys were getting off on me made me feel so hot." Mollie gave a little shudder.

"Anyway, I guess you'd have to try it to understand."

"I don't think so! One cock's more than enough for me." Liz replied, giving my thigh a little squeeze.

Mollie smiled. "I never thought I'd here you say that, so, has our little Horn-Boy turned you into a cock fiend?"

"Hardly! You know I'm still all about the pussy. This one's . . . special."

Mollie chuckled dirtily, "He certainly is that!"

With that Moll got up to go upstairs, "Come on you two, the water's hot and I recon we can all squeeze in together. Neither of you are getting in my bed 'til you've washed off your sex-stink."

Liz was about to protest but Mollie interrupted. "Don't deny it, I know you fucked watching me, it's written all over your dirty little faces. That and the fact that I can clearly see Liz's not wearing any panties." She added, grinning and glancing down at the hem of Liz's skirt which had ridden up as Liz snuggled on the sofa.

"Busted." Grinned Liz, pulling her skirt back down to conceal the sticky crotch of her tights once more.

With that, we both allowed ourselves to be led upstairs.

In the door to the bathroom Mollie quickly dropped her dressing gown and stepped briskly into the steaming water of her parents' corner bath tub, disappearing beneath the scented bubbles with a sigh. She dunked her hair, stretching out full length while Liz and I stripped eagerly in the doorway before following her into the tub.

We arranged ourselves with some difficulty; especially as the water kept sloshing over the sides until Mollie let some out; but eventually settled with Mollie and I at either end with Liz between us, resting back against me so that she faced Moll who got to work soaping Liz down, the gentle bobbing causing my cock to stiffen uncomfortably against Liz's back.

"Honestly, can't you keep that thing under control?" Liz scolded, "I'm going up the other end where I'm safe from that thing!"

I laughed, "Really, you think your safe over there with Mol?"

"Well, at least she won't be prodding me in the back all the time."

Liz lifted one leg over Moll's head, slipping forward on her bum as she did so making Mollie squeal as more water sloshed over the side.

"Oops, sorry Moll." Liz giggled, continuing to swivel round until her back rested on her friend, her legs either side of mine.

"Mmm, much softer." She sighed, leaning back as Mollie's hands moved round to massage her breasts from behind. Liz turned her head to kiss her friend and moved her hands behind her back but Mollie suddenly tensed. "Don't." She said, firmly grasping Liz's arms and wincing awkwardly. "It's a bit sore honey."

"Put I want to play." Said Liz, pouting.

"Well, you'll have to make do with cock until I'm recovered." Mollie replied, "Don't worry, I can help you out."

With that she reached down to push her hands gently between Liz's legs and started slowly to finger her.

I watched for a little while, stroking myself as they necked and fondled each other, Liz getting more and more turned on every minute. Slowly I moved forwards into the centre of the bath to embrace Liz, drawing her to against me as Mollie worked her towards climax, holding her tightly as she came.

We spent the night in Mollie's big warm bed, Mollie watched as we made love one final time, smiling inwardly as I came again, deep inside her friend. Moll kept her panties on that night, keeping herself slightly apart from our playful love-making. In the morning, as Liz and I made love, she used her vibrator to toy with Liz's arse-hole, making Liz shudder with pleasure as she pushed it slowly into her, whispering in her ear how she'd love to be able to fuck her too, how sometimes she wished she had a cock so she and I could fill Liz the way she'd been filled the night before.

I always remember that day as being as close to heaven as I ever got and, although I wish I could have fucked Mollie again, somehow, having her there, concentrating on Liz and I, making our fucking as close to ecstasy as we had ever come was a moment I'll always treasure. I'm pretty sure Liz came as many times that day as I did and by the evening we were completely shagged out. We watched a film, ate a takeaway and drank some wine and, in the morning, we went our separate ways; to our respective family Christmases. We saw each other again a few times before we went back to Uni, down the pub mostly. One evening I caught a glimpse of Mick; thinking no-one was looking; placing a proprietorial hand on Moll's arse as she worked the bar. I smiled as she shrugged him off, busying herself with the customers. I even got to fuck Mollie a couple of times before the end of the holidays, once, behind the pub where Liz and I had watched her get pounded to within an inch of her life.

All too soon though, it was over. Back to University life; skipping classes, getting drunk, chasing women; occasionally getting lucky but mostly failing spectacularly.

I didn't see Mollie again 'til the Spring but often wondered what her life down in London was like; we occasionally spoke on the phone, but never for long; she always seemed busy, going out or with friends.

Finally we made a date for me to visit - the week of my Birthday, March. The way she spoke about it I knew she was plotting something, but just how amazing I could never have guessed.

12