Mollie's Family's Follies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,900 Followers

The evening was quite sedate, and things went like nothing out of the usual was going to happen. The kids were allowed to stay up a bit longer on non-school nights, but the girls decided to retreat to their rooms to play, then came into the living rooms to give Mollie and Bill kisses good night. When they retired and were quiet for a while, Bill said he was going to bring their son into their bedroom for the intimate discussion that was planned. He and Billy came in. Billy was in his pajamas and Bill had on an old pair of boxers he wore around the house at night. Mollie had on a light gown that was semi-translucent but no panties. Bill initiated the talk by asking if Billy had any questions. He assured his dad that he was familiar with the general outlines of sex. He was still a virgin even at 22, respecting the girls he dated and their fears of getting pregnant. Yet he still had quite a few questions about details.

"Then we will share about those things." Bill said in his deeper voice, as the youth began to inquire about the multitude of wonderings he had. What did a woman's vagina smell like? Did it taste bad or good? What was sixty-nine all about? Would he get as hairy as his father? How did the penis know where to go when people were face to face? Bill stopped him there and said that they ought to take things one at a time. Perhaps that they both should to take their clothes off to begin with. He meant just the guys, but Mollie said that if their boy was going to learn anatomy then she ought to be naked too. So within a few minutes they were all sans clothing.

Bill was not hard yet, but of course Billy was. When Bill had his back turned for a moment while turning off the bright over head light, so that just the lamps were on, Billy motioned to Mollie to keep their secrets by putting a vertical index finger to his lips. She nodded that she understood. Bill returned and began explaining oral sex to his curious son. "So, what does a girl taste like, Dad?"

"Well, a little salty perhaps, and not bad, but sort of a mild . . uh, well come here Moll and let me see if I can describe it." He bent his head down to lick his wife.

"Can't I just try that?" Billy boldly suggested.

"Uh . . well I don't know."

"It's okay with me," said the lady in the room.

"Well, I guess, you can then but only for a moment, just to get the taste."

Billy was quick to replace his father between his mother's thighs and stick his face in her crotch. He lapped, just as he had seen his dad do. Mollie got a kick out of it, but her son retreated obediently when tapped on his tush by Bill after only about thirty seconds. His mom wished it had been longer. "How does it work the other way, when a girl licks a guy?" the youngster asked.

"I'll show you." his mother answered, but to his disappointment she went down on his old man not her son.

Then Billy surprised them both. "Let me try." and he moved into position instead of his mom and sucked on his father's dick. Molly noticed that where as Bill had been distracted somewhat when she was doing fellatio, that Bill was now very rampant when his son experimented with the technique. That was interesting! Something to keep in mind for later spice she made a mental note. "Can I see how the penis goes in the vagina?" Kid Curious was making a very bold request. Mollie was unsure about that, but Bill seemed to be desirous of getting his prick into something soft and wet, perhaps her pussy to cum in, rather than his son's mouth, she supposed. So she lay back and her husband stretched out over her. Billy got down by the foot of the bed and observed from that angle a few strokes of his father entering his mother.

Billy however soon came up to her and looked at her face as she accepted her spouse's cock into her yearning cunt. "Does it feel really good mom? Is he too big or do you get wider?"

"I . . expand to let his whole big thing in." she gasped because Bill was sawing very nicely in her in front of their son. She wondered if he would cum in her as Billy watched. They had not planned on going this far, but the discussion had turned into a demonstration, with audience participation no less! Which gave her an idea. "Bring your dick to my lips, Baby!" 'In for a penny, in for a pounding', she figured as her son put his hard cock right to her mouth and gave a small thrust to part them, as he has seen her do to his dad. She took the head of his prick into her orally and sucked her son while her husband fucked. And now the pace ramped up the rucking, as before his eyes Bill saw his wife suck their son.

Mollie was overcome with the whole erotic scene and began to cum, Bill knew she was climaxing and that made him blow his wad in huge shudders. Only Billy kept from his orgasm as he was new to everything and wanted remember the wild moment he was sharing with his parents. Bill rolled off opposite of Billy's side of Mollie and managed to hoarsely call out, "To be continued another night." Then Bill seemed to fall unconscious, out like a light, which he did rarely, only after a tremendous orgasm, like when Mollie jacked him off and had a finger up his anus at the same time. She looked up at her son, his dick still hard, she had let it pop out of her mouth when she came.

Mollie whispered, "Daddy's asleep, I think! Maybe we should save anything else for another night." But she knew her boy wanted to get his rocks off too, somehow. Fair's fair.

"Can I just rub on top of you and cream, Mommy" he pleaded. She couldn't see the harm in that, after all they had been through tonight. But she was only going to allow that. And she would tell Bill about it, since she knew that would get him rock hard for a grand fucking, thinking about the scene he had missed.

"Okay, Honey, but just a rub until you cum." She agreed.

Billy got on top of his mom, just as he has seen his dad mount her earlier. His still stiff penis was mashed on her pudenda, he put his face even with her breasts. He was light on her, his knees between her thighs and propping up on his elbows. Mollie put her hands on his tight buns and started him off, with a rocking motion of her pelvis. He quickly got the idea and in no time her son's sausage was sawing through her pubic hair and she could feel the fuzzy stones of his testicles bumping her slit. Billy remembering the joy of her exposed tits the other day latched on to her right nipple and drew it in sucking on it with a big smile. Mollie kissed the top of his head.

What she had not counted on was that this 'dry hump' was made after she had been well lubricated by both her and Bill's orgasms a few minutes before. So now the split of her mons was slick and swampy with the aftermath. This was coating the underside of Billy's meat as it strove against her, and the effect was to allow it to slide into the groove and the kid's hotdog was encased in his mom's labia like they were the bun, with condiments! Each stroke was taking it closer and closer to her entrance, sudden Mollie realized. If she didn't do something he would pop into her vagina at any moment! She grabbed his buttocks firmer and pulled him up a little.

But this was only buying time; the penetration seemed inevitable unless she called this off. She didn't want to disappoint their son, but she couldn't let him fuck her, she was not going to take her son's virginity! Oh my God, she could feel him at the very portal again! But then she was saved by the bell, or rather the blast of the young cock which had been so stimulated by the hot wetness of her pussy's outer reaches that it had achieved climax. A puddle of her boy's cum had squirted in the chalice of her split, not quite in the hole, not actually inside, but she could feel the head of Billy's dick throb in the spot that any further would have been entry into mommy.

She let him rest for a few minutes, to recover. She was happy that he had gotten off on her. Glad that they had missed (by a fraction of an inch perhaps) actual penetration. She didn't think that was quite what Bill had in mind, when he purposed that they teach their son the more intricate factors of sex. Still, she remembered her fingers and fantasy of the other day and in a way, sort of had wanted it to happen, even so. With mixed feelings she got him to scoot up and kissed his face and said reassuring things about he was mama's other man, and how happy he had made both daddy and her by being willing to learn so much in one night. There would be other lessons in the future she told him, though she wasn't sure quite when.

As they dressed and she accompanied him back to his room to tuck him in, she stressed that what they all had done together must remain very secret. None of his friends, or especially his sisters should find out about their teaching him explicit lessons about sex. He confirmed he knew that it was top secret and that nobody would find out from him. Mollie went back to her bed and lay down next to Bill and was almost instantly asleep.

What'ch Watchin'? #1

Saturday morning, their household followed the American tradition of parents sleeping late and kids watching TV. Mollie awoke to the happy sensation of her husband under the sheets performing cunnilingus. She giggled as she threw the covers back exposing her spouse, still buck naked from last night, munching on her muff, she as nude as he. She decided to use the 'spice' she had discover the evening before. "Mmm . ." she murmured her approval of his attentions to her nether regions, "I think I know something new, I think that my hubby likes to have his dick sucked by his son, our own boy - mmm?"

Bill came up for air and stretched to French his beautiful wife, his dick now nuzzling where his mouth had been moments ago. "God! Babe, wasn't that something? I never expected him to go down on his dad. On you sure, but when he started sucking my cock I got really hard, and I could even feel my asshole tighten. It was weird. I'm not gay, but Billy brought out the Bi in my libido. I mean I knew I had a touch, but having my own son in such an intimate setting really made it electric!" Mollie could feel him getting hard from the memory of that naughty little demi-homoerotic encounter. She reached down and fitted him to her.

"And maybe next time he'll let you suck on him? Would you like that? Like father, like son, like each other to mutually be Bi and guy to guy? I think that it might be interesting to see two fellas fiddle with each other. Would you be willing to experiment with that, if he were interested in trying something of that sort? His answer was indicated by the increased pace of his fucking, even before making a grunt that meant 'Yeah, I would!' She continued, "Yes, and what about something more?" Mollie reached around and managed to find Bill's anus and poke a finger tip in. Bill got even more energetic then. But she didn't want for his to cum just yet. "Roll over!" She directed. He did so, knowing that she had something on her mind.

Mollie mounted her man; bring his hands to her breasts, as she sat with practiced ease on his hard and upright erection. Her hips rolled in a movement that glided the muscle in and out of her hungry cunt. Bill looked up at the sexy siren he was married to, waiting for her to speak, as he was sure she would. "After you had dropped into never-never-sleepy-land; Billy had a little more fun with me."

"Jeez, Moll, he didn't fuck you did he?"

"No, he just rubbed his dick on top of me, and came that way. But it was fun!"

"I think we did more than just clue him into the facts of life, last night. He got to see us as we were going at it, even. I didn't plan that we would let things go so far, they just sort of . . of . ."

"Sort of rolled along on their own, like a runaway train."

"Yeah, and then it went into the tunnel!" said Bill as he laughed. Then he stopped laughing because he was about to cum.

"What cha doin?" A small feminine voice asked from the doorway. It was Mary. How long had she been standing there with the door open six inches and her face popped through, with her eyes wide, watching them? Mollie remembered she had left the door unlocked when she had returned from Billy's room, but she was sure she had shut it tight, hadn't she?

"Uh . . Mommy and daddy are just playing a game. Kind of like twister, but for grown-ups . . in bed." As if she couldn't figure it out! Damn! They were almost at climax.

"Can I play too?" Mary asked coming into the room all innocent in her bright smile. She began to climb on the bed with them. Now, it wasn't a usual thing for them to be naked in front of their children, though in might happen by accident on occasion and no big deal was made out of it. (Not including last night's sortie into incest or the exposure Mollie had provided to Billy in his room, exceptions each.) But it was the first time that they had been caught in flagrante delicto by any of the kids. (Not counting the demonstration and exhibition of eight hours ago in their bed with their son, either, of course.) Mollie reluctant quickly dismounted and Bill drew up the sheet as best he could. Not that easy as Mary crawled on top of the covering as he was tugging it.

"Why aren't you watching television, Sweetheart?" Mollie inquired as she grabbed her gown from the floor where it had landed the evening before. She let it slide over her head. Bill was still hard, but at least had the sheet at his middle. Suddenly, Mollie realized that she had to pee, real bad! "I'll be right back, mommy has to go pee!" She race for the toilet, it was a close thing. When she came back the scene that greeted her seemed surreal. Mary was sitting on Bill's middle, just as Mollie had been doing when Mary first announced herself. The sheets were on the floor. Mary's nightshirt was up around her waist and clearly she was wearing no panties. Bill had an astonished expression, as if someone had just thrown a pie in his face from out of nowhere. Mary was rocking her hips in imitation of Mollie's actions.

Mary turned her head and said, "Look mommy, I can play horsey with daddy too! I'm riding him just like you were doing!" The girl turned and smiled at her father, still bucking her naked little butt on his boner. Bill suddenly appeared stricken with horror, as his hips made jerky movements under his youngest daughter's derrière. Mollie knew at that instant that he had creamed, involuntarily, but nonetheless, his girl's bare behind had triggered the already primed stick of male dynamite, and it had exploded between the cheeks of the Mary's bottom. "OOPS! Daddy's leaking! I think he has to go pee, too."

Bill shouted as he lifted his daughter off his semen dripping cock and tossed her gently aside on to the mattress. "YES! Daddy has to go the bathroom, Sweetie! EXCUSE ME!" and out he dashed, giving Mollie a look that said he was just as astounded as she, at the turn of events, and even more chagrined by his inadvertent orgasm from his child's stimulation. Mary looked up at her mother from the bed and put her hand over her mouth as she giggled.

"Whoops, I made my papa, dribble!"

Mollie frowned at her youngest and most impish of kids. "I don't think that you ought to play like that with your father anymore. Okay?"

"Alright, but that was a lots of fun! Too bad Julie couldn't try it too. I bet she would like it as much as you and me, mom!"

"Well, how about you not letting her know what you did. Because I don't think daddy liked it that much,'

"Yes he did mom, as much as when you were doing it. That's why he creamed. Doesn't he like it when you make him squirt?" With that cryptic remark she indicated that she was not innocent at all but was the minx her father had said she was, Mary hopped of the bed and exited their bedroom. Mollie was still both a bit stupefied and somewhat miffed at her daughter's antics, when Bill came back. He made mouthing motions but nothing came out - he was speechless, not knowing what to say to his wife about what had just happened. She put her hand to his lips to indicate he should stop trying to talk. He was still nude and semi hard. She pulled him on top of her as she fell back on the bed, opening her thighs, the gown riding up her legs to expose her crotch.

"God! Bill that was the craziest thing ever. She knew what she was doing to you. I am so turned on right now I need a cum bad. Fuck me, just fuck me and don't talk. I'm not angry at you, it was Mary's doing, you couldn't help it. But I never got a chance to do that to my daddy. Maybe I might have if the right circumstances had ever opened up, but I swear I wouldn't be surprised if she seduces you someday, with a nerve like that! Right in front of me she brought you off. That was so hot, I'm so turned on!"

Bill found his voice, as he plowed as hard as he could in his spouse's pussy. "What about you and Billy? Did you want to screw Billy last night?" Now his member was like oak.

"OH! Would you like that? To see me and Billy fucking?"

It was obviously yes. Because Bill didn't answer as he was too intensely focused on the approaching climax he was close to, and working to bring Mollie to peak as well. She also discontinued conversing for concentrating on copulating, her orgasm about to explode also. Then, they were both seeing stars and their bodies convulsed with the superheated fireworks that their incestuous lust had set off. Neither cared if the door was open or not at that point. It was a bit, but there was no audience at the moment. But that would not always be the case, as they were to soon discover!

The rest of Saturday was a day of rest. Bill and Mollie took a nap in the afternoon, to rest up from the morning's exertions. The kids had their various games and went off to see friends in the neighborhood. Mollie ordered pizza delivered for dinner and Bill rented a video tape for all to watch when he went to pick up more soda. The family settled in for the evening as if things were as they had been a week ago. Bedtime was standard routine too. Bill had a golf game early tee-off the next morning and Mollie wanted to plant some flowers in the front. She thought she could enlist the kids help. But nobody had any dirty thoughts as they went to sleep, and no sheets were soiled. Billy didn't even need a tissue, that night, except to blow his nose.

However, the next morning . . .

Son's Rise at Sunrise

Mollie slowly came awake, with the lovely feeling of a tongue between her thighs. She and Bill sometimes slept in the buff and last night she had decided she would be more comfortable in the warmer weather without a gown. Bill had also shucked his shorts and they had cuddled, spooning as they fell asleep. Now he was lapping at her pussy. It must be raining and his game canceled she thought. She opened wide for his oral attack; he was trying some new techniques on her, not his usual variety of manipulations. She luxuriated in the sweet nibbling of his lips and licking at her labia. Then he was sucking her clit. Kind of a bit hard, actually. "Easy does it, Honey!" she said, opening her eyes.

The sun was shining under the drapes. "Don't you have a game toda . ." 'The sun was shining?' Wait a minute, then . . Mollie looked down to see Billy eating her out. And not all that bad a job either. This was unexpected. But somehow she wasn't surprised, with the way things had been going in the household, it was more par for the course. She just hoped that Billy wasn't planning on getting his putter into her hole. Though she wouldn't mind playing with his balls. He was doing nicely, she really enjoyed the difference of his novice style, he got the message about being gentle with her nubbin and now the tongue was swirling everywhere down there. Here came his lips kissing her mons and thighs.

oediplex
oediplex
2,900 Followers