Mollie's Family's Follies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers

His mouth sucked on her clit again but in a rhythm that was going to . . . wait! She was going to, oh! Yes she WAS going to, CUM! She was cumming so sweetly, her hips bucked a rise to meet the sucking mouth on her clit and she sailed over the moon on a wonderful climax. That was very good, and Billy had been the seducer too, what do you know? Those lessons the other night had been well learned! "Darling, that was ever so good! Come here and give your mother a big kiss, my sneaky cute man. You gave mommy a sweet cum. Thank you!"

Billy kissed her, tasting of her juices, "Dad left early and I didn't think he had a chance to do anything, so I thought I would. Did I do alright?"

"Yes, you certainly did! More kisses, please!"

Billy obliged. He was in the same position as he had been when he had rubbed off on her before. She thought that ought to be a good way to repay him again. She started to tilt her pelvis to get the motion going and he took the hint. She was aware that as before she was sloppy with lubrication like last time and remembered to make sure that her son stayed high enough on her that he would not slip in, as he almost had the earlier humping. Her hands went to his arms to steady him and help him set the pace. His prick was hard and very smooth as it nudged against her, the head a bulb on the end that provided stimulation on her clit. His movements were slow and deliberate and the strokes were long and went from high to low.

"Mom, when a girl, a woman cums, does she squeeze with her vagina, if a man's dick is in her?"

"There are certain muscles that can do that, yes but it might not happen every time. Sometimes we cum and it's just a little shudder, but if it is a real big cum then lots of things happen. Our feet can curl, and our hips thrust forward and our insides go trembling and we can make loud noises. It depends, some gals have different ways of cumming, but we all like it when it happens. But there are different ways that can make it happen."

Billy continued with his rubbing, the penis was a bit low, so she put her hands on his hips like last time to keep him from moving too close to her vagina. She thought that she might even be able to climax again and join him when he was shooting. "Is it important that a guy be big to fuck a girl, or long, or both?"

"Like I explained the other evening, women can stretch to match their mate. But the feeling is good even if we aren't expanded that much because the tissue surrounds the man's member and she can sense his filling her when he enters. There are more nerve endings at the entrance than there are on the walls of the vagina." Mollie wondered at the clinical way that she was lecturing her son who was moving his cock at her . . wait! It was at the entrance! He had slid down without her realizing it as she had been talking and now it was beginning to dip into his mother's cavity. The sensation was exquisite, and she was having a hard time resisting the urge to let him slip a little bit in.

"Billy, don't go into mommy, Baby! We can't, we must not, we shouldn't." But it was getting a little more inside with every stroke. It was gradually gaining entry, she wanted him, but she couldn't, but it was so tempting, but she was his mother, but he felt so good, but he was a virgin . . .

"Just the tip, mommy, just the tip." he whispered in her ear. The vision of Mary on top of Bill's cumming dick flashed in her mind for some reason. What an erotic sight! She had said, 'I never got a chance to do that to my daddy.' "Please," came her boy's plea, "Just the tip, to see what it's like?" Her words to Bill echoed in her brain ' OH! Would you like that? To see me and Billy fucking?' She should wait for Bill to be here. That meant she was going to let Billy do it, didn't it? "Please, mom?" He was doing it anyway! He was putting the tip in her vagina! There was that penetration of his prick head into her gateway, it was so soft she wasn't sure that it was in, until she felt the ridge slide past the ring of muscle and she knew her resistance was dissolved.

"Oh Mom! Yes!

"Sweetheart, yes!" The boy was becoming man right there, as he slid up her passage. She pulled his buns to her to press him in her all the way. He only took the quickest of moments to be fully engulfed in his mother's body and then his balls pressed her butt and he was socked to the root, held in place by her strong arms and bonded to her by the love they shared. AND OH YES!! THE LOVE!, the love they shared was the uniting of their physical selves and she accepted him as being her lover too. A special joining with him now, this sex with her boy, he was a grown male and their mutual lust for each other had opened like a blossom and was beautiful.

Billy began to thrust and withdraw in meaningful strokes, his urgency obvious that he was going to cum quickly, she wanted to share it with him, she opened up and let him pound in her with his cock and it was bring her with him as he suddenly locked tight all the way in and she could feel the throbbing of his penis squirting the load of sperm he had save up. She peaked too, not a big one, but very wonderful - a mellow and harmonious sort of orgasm she had with him as he spew his seed within her. But 'AH! YOUTH!' She thought, as he began to once more plummet her depths with as much vigor as before his paroxysm. His hard-on never went soft but now steadily plunged and plugged like a pro ,making her laugh for the joy of her boy using his manhood to pleasure his mom even more.

Long minutes passed as Billy continued to make love to Mollie. She lay under him and he had charge now of the situation. With sucking on her breasts, first one then the other, he was considerate and tender, as he ravaged her center with his rod. Finally though, he was arriving at the second cumming, she too was ready to once more to peak, and this would be a shaker, she could tell that she was primed to blast. His strokes became erratic, then they sped up steadily to almost a blur, then he pounded hard - once, twice and then the 'coup de grace' he set in and pumped the rest of his semen in her. After she recovered, Mollie ran her hands over his back and cooed to him what a wonderful lover he was.

Then the girls were making noise about lunch and she told him to wait until she was in the kitchen with them and called him. Then he was to skedaddle into his room put on a shirt and shorts and come out for the meal. With any luck no one would be the wiser for their session. But in her mind Mollie needed a plan so that Bill didn't feel left out that he hadn't been around for his son's first time. She thought that perhaps she had an idea. Billy seemed to be open to experimenting with his folks. Maybe Bill's Bi leanings might be the ticket. But that would have to wait as tonight was a school night. Things needed to be calm for a while. That was for the best.

Rub-A-Dub-Dub-Daddy!

Mollie was relieved that for the rest of the week, things went about normal for their routines. School helped to calm the youthful exuberance that was bubbling under the surface of things. Billy did try to French her on occasion, but she was cautious of his sisters catching on. Nor had she quite had the nerve yet to tell Bill that she had given in and let their son lose his virginity with her. She didn't think that there would be a big brouhaha over that, considering Bill's two encounters with Mary, but she delayed, just the same. She would get to it when the time was right.

Bill came home Friday evening and met his wife taking their son out to pick up some groceries. His spouse informed him that the girls were watching TV, and dinner would be in an hour, it was already done and just needed to be reheated. The day had been hot and humid and the AC at his office had not been adequate to the task, so Bill said he was going to jump in the shower. Mollie said good idea, and added she and Billy would be back in about forty-five minutes, She would pick up the dry-cleaning too. Anything Bill wanted from the store?

"Cold beer!" was his definite reply and then he entered the house, as they drove off. He announced to his daughters that he was home and about to take a shower. He gave them kisses and then went to change and get clean. The spray felt good as he turned on the water and adjusted the temperature to be slightly on the cool side. He was sudsing up his hair and had his eyes closed because of the shampoo, when he heard the door to the shower stall slide open. At first, he thought that Mollie had doubled-back and decided to surprise him by joining him in the stall for some fun. They loved to do that on occasion.

But the body next to his, he quickly discovered, was a much smaller feminine form when he fumbled with his hands, still blinded by the head covered with foam. Before he could grasp what, or rather whom he was groping, the other side slid open and shut, to admit a second naked body that jostled against him. Then, as it dawned on him what was being perpetrated, a chorus of high pitched giggles confirmed that he had been double teamed by his daughters who were now two bare females that flanked him front and back.

"Surprise daddy!" their trilling voices rang in the enclosure, as he tried to rinse the suds from his scalp. "We're going to get clean with you, like mommy does sometimes!" said Mary.

"Daddy, did you really do what Mary said, last Saturday?" asked Julie at the same time.

"Julie wants to see if she can make you leak boy-stuff too, daddy!" chimed Mary, immediately after her sister.

"That would be real nice if you let me help you cream again, like you did for Mary." Julie put in, her words following Mary's so that Bill couldn't get a word in edgewise. At least by then he had the soap out of his eyes and saw the two naughty water nymphs, hair soaked and nipples dripping. Julie's buds were hard little buttons on her burgeoning bosom.

"Girls you shouldn't be in here, I don't think you mother would approve at all!" Bill said, but was a little befuddled by both being in cahoots on this caper. He was out numbered. "You're too old now to be taking baths with your father, really!"

"Mommy and Billy are gone for groceries, so they don't have to know, if you don't tell!" said Mary.

"It was Mary's idea," said Julie, "But I wanted to have the chance to play, like you guys did, when she sat on your lap and did the horse ride, on this . ." and his oldest daughter took his penis in her fingers and jacked it a couple of strokes. Involuntarily, it gained tumescence in her hand.

"Fair is fair, poppa, you should let Julie have some fun with your dick too!" said the little Miss Mastermind of this seductive squeeze play. "Let me wash your back!" She had the bar of soap and was rubbing it up his back and down on his behind as well. She handed the bar to her sister as she began to run her small hands over his slick muscles. Things were going rapidly from bad to worse or from mischievous to risqué as Julie began to lather his genitals.

Bill was about to say, 'That's enough! Girls, stop!' when Mary ran her hand up his crack and goosed him. He let out a yelp. Then Julie had his balls in one hand and was stroking his dick with her other. Mary had put both her palms on his butt and pushed to send his hips forward slightly to aide her sister and co-conspirator. The sight of his other daughter jacking on his prick was so erotic that he once more hesitated in asserting his paternal authority to end the pair's high-jinxes. Now, despite his misgivings at this immoral morass of pixie playful pranks of peccable impropriety with his pecker, he was undeniably enjoying the thrill of the being in the thrall of his giggling girls.

Giving into the spirit of the frolic, Bill began to run his hands over first Julie, then Mary, both their backs and fronts, their tushes and then touching their nipples, kissing the tops of their heads and running his fingers over their nubile mons. Just sweeping strokes over their slippery skin, hugs and sliding caresses, but the sensations were exhilarating to all of them as they felt one another's bodies. They laughed as the water splashed and the spray spritzed at all angles with the wiggling and squirming pair that orbited the parent. It was a wonder nobody slipped and fell Bill thought with all the zany antics that went on for about fifteen minutes.

"We had better get out before your mother returns, if you don't want her to know what you two have been up to." said their father, though he knew that somewhere along the line he would need to have Mollie hear it from him, rather than learn otherwise later on, of this ambitious ambush the girls had staged. He knew that so far things had been only naughty, not over the line, for what he might be allowed by Mollie to dabble with the girl's sexually. Perhaps it was imprudent, but it had not been his idea, either. Though he admitted to himself, he was a willing victim, if the truth be told.

"I'll get the towels!" cried Mary, and she slid her side's door open and scramble out. She went to the linen closet, leaving wet foot prints as a trail. Her exit gave Bill and Julie a few moments alone.

Julie flung her arms around her father in a hug that brought her tender young breasts to his hairy chest and her torso against his, pressing his hard-on between them. She kissed him, with her tongue snaking in and then whispered in his ear, "Daddy, I want some more of being together, like this." To make things even more clear that she was intending for more intimate contact with her dad, she took his hand and drew it down to her split. She deftly got his middle finger extended in her dainty digits and pressed it into her slippery middle. Bill instinctively sought the entrance to her opening, testing the lubrication of her cavity with the tip of his finger, it was definitely hot and wet from her arousal.

Then Mary reappeared and they each were handed a towel. The madcap caper of the shower shenanigans was over as they dried one another with more laughter and some not so innocent kisses exchanged. Bill was in his old boxers and the girls in their nightgowns by the time Mollie and Billy returned, but they appeared the picture of calm domesticity. However, Mollie could tell that something had transpired while she was out, by the sly looks her daughters exchanged between themselves and the fact that they took pains to be on their best behavior that evening. Bill also had a odd look to his face, but she could quite place what it was conveying. She knew she would discover what it was eventually; likely Bill would illumine her later, he never kept things from her for long.

A Lap's of Judgment

While Bill was in quite an amorous mood that evening, actually Mollie was a bit tired from housework and the errands she had been running the rest of the day. She suggested that they save their energies for their Saturday morning romp. Bill was supportive as ever and let his bedtime-pass at her pass without asking further, expecting the morning to be all the more of a good time with his spouse. Mollie fell asleep not long after, but her husband was a bit hyper from the lascivious shower his daughters had foisted upon him. He decided to go to the living room and see what was on the late movie.

The three kids were supposedly in bed and asleep, but soon after he settled on the couch Julie came in. Her gown was diaphanous and showed her slim figure in the flickering blue light of the television, the film being in black and white, one he had seen any number of times. He had the sound on low so as not to wake the household. Julie came and sat next to him. She watched the flick for a few minutes, but then turned her attention on her father. Bill became aware of her focus and his cock began to stiffen with the memory of what she had said at the end or their little foray in the spray.

Julie wordlessly slid off the sofa and reached for her papa's pants. She helped him shed his shorts and began to fist his boner in her delicate grip. Once she was assured of his cooperation, and the rigidity of his erection, she quickly pulled off her nightie. She had worn no panties and now they were both nude. Bill had been primed from earlier and put on pause by his wife's fatigue. He had not hoped or planned this liaison with his elder daughter but he found her hard to resist, since he was so horny. Mollie had not made a big fuss over Mary's machinations of last weekend and Billy's participation had been accepted as part showing him what sex was all about. Indeed that had gone beyond the pale of what might be considered even a liberal type of lesson.

So this silent assignation that Julie was instigating was not so out of line for the circumstances, he rationalized. But when she climbed onto his lap a moment of doubt about the advisability of their ribald rendezvous arose. Julie leaned into him and Frenched him, her arms snaking around his neck. Her hips were making rocking motions as she knelt with her young womanhood quite invigorating his by now raging erection. He could even feel the dampness of her sex oil as the friction of their genitals was slicked with her excitement. His girl's pelvis was doing female things on his member and those things were most certainly becoming dangerously close to doing a very dirty deed.

He tried to lift her off, but that worked to the advantage of her situation in seeking an incestuous connection. For then his tip raked down the middle of her crotch and set into the indentation that lead to her vagina. She settled her hips down and forward to apply an angle that assured her father's bulb divided the labia at the spot she wanted him in, and then with a sinuous movement let her weight down and inserted Bill's boner into her body. When he felt the penetration of her virginal hole he groaned in regret and in ecstasy. For he had not meant to take his daughter's maidenhead, but yet the tight little cavity was an amazing a sensation as he had ever felt on his prick.

Julie gasped, but didn't cry out. She had known what to expect and indeed, had done some preparation for this moment in her life, with some pre-coital stretching in the last year or so. Thus her hymen was not ripped too much and the pain was not a shock. The enjoyment of her dad's penis in her was quickly becoming more joy than a jolting juggernaut of muscle up her inner sanctum. As they became accepting of their union, the pair allowed the sheer exhilaration of their lust to drive them on. Bill sought her swaying little breasts with his mouth and suckled them giving Julie a erotic and wonderful feeling as the incestuous liaison heightened the thrill. She rode his hard-on, to sink bit by bit deeper, and yet even deeper, getting almost all of it in, before she climaxed.

Bill knew that as soon as she had completed that orgasm, it was imperative that she be dismounted, for that was his limit to be in her and not cum. He didn't want to impregnate her, for God's sake! He made a mighty effort and this time managed to lift her, with his hands under her armpits, and withdrew. Then as she descended, with the throbbing member squashed between her abdomen and his stomach, his cock spurted his load of semen that had been building since the early part of the evening. The gobs of goo made a fine spill, but the new lovers were so in the moment of their passion that they cared not; until it got cool and was an icky-sticky mess. Bill grabbed some napkins that had served as a coaster on the end table and wiped the jism as best he could from his daughter's torso.

Julie sensing that she best retreat before they were discovered, kissed him sweetly on the lips and whispered, "Thank you daddy, I love you!" and like a sprite, all but danced back to her room. Bill got up and staggered to the kitchen to get a towel and clean himself off. When he turned the TV off, his shorts were on the floor, he retrieved them and tugged them on, his dick still a bit turgid. How the hell was he going to explain this? The shower had been a piece of cake to confess, compared to taking Julie's virginity. He was certain Mollie would have wanted to be present at the momentous event. Now what?

oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers