Mollie's Family's Follies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,896 Followers

Perhaps if Billy did get involved with their love making again, he might actually fuck his mother. Then there would be a sort of parity to the whole thing. Then his confession of sin might be not so serious, in light of the licentious loosened morality they were practicing while educating their kids to the mysteries of sex. At least he hoped that his spouse would think so.

Mollie's Musings

Mollie had hinted that she wanted to talk to Billy about some private things in the car, on the way to get the groceries and stop at the cleaners. On that trip she had raised the subject of more 'lessons' for him to try out with his folks. That he was eager for. She broached the subject of his Bi experience from last time, was he okay with what he had done? Billy answered that he wondered what the whole of sexuality was about, both from the female and male point of view. Her son explained that he figured that 'fun was fun' whatever the activity, and that while he was more attracted to the opposite sex, it was interesting as well to see what made "guys tick in getting a hard dick", his words.

So sucking on his dad's dick didn't bother him. If that and other sorts of private kinds of play, even guy-guy stuff, helped his parents to be in the mood to let him participate in their adult physical fun, then he was all for it. Anything that allowed him to get in the game he was willing to try. It was a very liberated and mature sort of attitude, for such a youth newly initiated into the grown-up world of sexual experimentation. Of course, Billy didn't quite use all those highfalutin words.

Essentially, he had the right attitude and wasn't uptight about anything, so she said that she'd let him know when the time was right for another 'three-for-all' to use a term Billy had made up. Mollie thought the impending ménage a' trios would be the opportunity to make confession. After she got Bill and Billy to finagle, she would let her husband in on the inadvertent and unplanned screwing their son had managed to attain with his mother beforehand. After all, she thought it quite likely that her spouse might be willing to allow his daughters to have the same privilege eventually. But she was unsure if either girl was ready to lose her virginity to her father. On the other hand, Mollie might have fucked her pop if circumstances had presented such an opportunity.

It was Mary, Mollie considered the one more likely to try to seduce her father; just possibly in a couple of years ahead of now. She was the firecracker. Minx, was the term Bill had used and his wife thought that was very close to the mark. Little did she know, however; minx Mary was already scheming to be part of any incest round-robin that was happening. She intended that any sort of sexual action occurring in the house she would be a party to, if possible. She thought it would be fun to help things along, as she had in the shower. Although, she thought the ride on her daddy's ding-dong had been

great fun she wanted him inside her soon!

Double Bill-ing

So things were meshing both with plans and genitalia it turned out, in Mollie's naughty nest of incest. Saturday, she awoke to Billy once more creeping into their bedroom and slipping under the sheets to do cunnilingus. But as Mollie saw Bill was still snoozing she tapped her son on the top of his head and when he looked up, she made pointing motions to his father's naked form. Billy took the hint and switched from her to his dad. Mollie turned on her side and jilled herself, as she watched in fascination her boy making a woodie on his pop. Bill woke to the sensation, at first thought it was Mollie, but her technique was different. Then still fuzzy brained, he thought that perhaps Julie had boldly come in to suck his dick. But when he raised his head and saw his son was the culprit for his stiffy, his eyes got wide open.

He then became aware of his sweet spouse taking in the sexy scene, and grinning at her glee. He emitted a small chuckle at his discovery and delight. He welcomed the morning kiss Mollie gave him as she leaned to him. "Playtime again, Honey" she whispered. And then put her nearest nipple in his mouth to have him help start her motor running. Bill gladly suckled on her teat, as his son was performing fellatio. Then Billy moved to swing about, nearly knocking Bill in the head with his knee, but did miss him, and presented his own peter at his pater's lips, while the youngster's mouth commenced to munch on mamma's muff. The 'three-for-all' had begun.

Mollie rolled on to her back and spread her thighs for her son to have full access to her pussy. He was coming at her sort of sideways and it was different than 69 or straight eating-out. It made for an interesting angle and the variation was erotic she found. Bill enjoyed the smaller erection in his oral opening, but he was unsure of what to do with the all but upside down dick. He decided that just a wide O for his lips, to run down and back the shaft with some suction was best he could do, but he thought that might be nice. Billy was concentrating on getting his parents as aroused as possible, because he figured that ought to open all kinds of possibilities up. He was have a fine time in any case!

Then Mollie, thought to 'throw the switch' and with some nudging and hand manipulations got Billy to put his mouth on Bill's cock again, while she now took her son's prick in her own mouth. She made gentle sucking but not much movement on the meat. The wily kid reached over and began to finger her clit and massage his old man's testicles. "Oh, yeah! Billy, that's good!" Bill encouraged him. The air began to have the taint of sex and sweat, as the trio was heating the room with their exertions.

"Get on mom, dad and let me see you put it in!" Billy said when he was sure that his father was solid and gone into fuck-lust. He flipped around to get a view.

Instead, Mollie raised her leg and hooked it around her husband to bring him to her in a side-by-side position, and they kissed as her breast pressed his pects. Bill felt his son guiding his tool toward his wife's hole, and then he was entering that haven of honeyed tissues. Mollie felt her hubby plug into her pussy and was grateful for the help her kid was providing. She wondered how they could include him in this, rather than just a viewing. But then she sensed Billy moving to her other side and making her the middle of a male sandwich. His smaller hard-on pressed against her buttocks and found the split. The second penis stoked against her buns as the first slid in and out of her vagina.

"I'm being loved by both of my men at the same time!" she said with happy tones of a wanton woman. Then Billy started to press down and harder at her rear. She didn't at first suspect his intent, simply thought that he was slipping lower with his enthusiastic movements. But then when she felt the head of his boner at her anus she got the idea. "Hold in me and wait a sec, Bill, Babe." She said to her horny spouse. "Go for it Billy, up mommy's ass!" she encouraged her boy. And with a few exploratory pokes he found the back entrance and pushed his tip in. "Now both of you go slow and work it together. First Billy, then you Bill, alternating and let me get used to this. I've never had a double penetration before."

Her two lovers, did as they were commanded by their mistress of the mattress. Billy found the sensation different but interesting than that of fucking his mom's cunt. Mollie was learning to let the sphincter expand and not clench, while her other side was filling and emptying in a sort of seesaw effect to her insides; bowels, vagina, bowels, vagina, then the pace quickened slightly as everybody was finding the rhythm that this wild balling called for. Eventually the both of the cocks were beginning to sync, and then it was crazy time. She had never been so full, and yet she was not stretched to an uncomfortable level, but the simultaneous sensations front and back were making her climax climb rapidly, as the very thought of what they were doing made her whole self like a giant sex organ.

Both the boys could feel the other through the thin membrane of Mollie's insides that separated them. They each took in the fact that the turgid muscle that they were moving in time with was their son's/father's; and that it was going to begin to throb and shoot when their love woman, packaged between them, reached her paroxysm. They were also verging on their own cum, excited by both their female partner's impending cum and each other's too. It couldn't last long, neither the excitement or the physical energy to maintain the precarious position was possible for long. But once the double Bill-ing had begun in earnest, it didn't take much time to arrive at their explosion.

Mollie was so overwhelmed by the massive invasion she could only grunt "UH-UH-UHH-UHHN!" in rising pitch and increasing volume until it became almost a scream. Bill was going "Yeah! YEAH! YYEEAhh! Huugh! As he pumped a big wad of seed in his wife's womb, socked deep in her cavity. Billy went "Ahh! Ahh! AHH! AAHHH!" as his dick throbbed in his mother's rectum and then was rapidly deflating and being expelled by the natural squeezing Mollie guts made. Bill too, was exiting his wife's body quite quickly, but that was so they both could gasp for air. The orgasms had left the couple breathless, so intense was the experience.

Bill was surprised that he had so much semen, especially after last night's escapade. Mollie lay back and lovingly caressed her two males' members. Their messy muscles were soft but gained a bit of tumescence in her hands as the fingers worked the shafts up and down. Eventually, Bill told the other two to lay there, he would be right back with warn washcloths and fresh towels for everyone to clean up with. He looked for Billy's pajamas on the floor but didn't see them. As he went toward the bathroom, he grabbed his robe from the back of the door. The door to the bedroom was part open. Had Billy carelessly left it ajar when he had slipped into their room, or had one (or both) of the girls been spying on them again?

Jeez! thought Bill, that's all they needed, was for the girls to see that spectacle! They were already getting way too frisky as it was. Which reminded him, he needed to make confession to Moll. Was now a good time to do it? He gathered the terrycloth articles, three washcloths and two big towels, and returned to the bed. There followed a hilarious three way wipe down and tickling round-robin, worthy of Max Sennett, if he had made adult films that is. For along with the tickling, some diddling, and fiddling with back-ends was made. Mollie said she regretted that all three couldn't share the shower.

Bill agreed, all the while thinking that had she but known about the other day, perhaps they might have done so too. But that had yet to be presented. Meanwhile he noticed that Billy's now clean prick was quite stiff. He was inspired to utilize the moment as the opening he needed to allow events of late night afore, be put into perspective. He whispered in his wife's ear, "Would you like to get in the shower with Billy? If he needs to cum again, you could suck him off, or . . . fuck him if you want. I wouldn't mind, after he got things so hot for us this morning, he deserves a reward."

Mollie, surprised by her husband's lewd suggestion, saw that it would get her off the hook in a way that gave them permission to screw with Bill's blessing. "That'd be okay if we . . if your son and your wife . . made love?"

Bill nodded and added, "I'll make sure the girls don't discover what you guys are up to. Go in separately, but yeah, if you want to let him have you, sure; if he can fuck your ass, then he might as well put it in your pussy too! I love you both, have fun."

So first Mollie, then Billy snuck into the bathroom, thinking that hopefully the girls would be none the wiser. Bill in his robe again went looking for the girls. He found them in Julie's room. One look at them and he knew they had been indeed spying. They could read his expression of frustrated then resignation that acknowledged that nobody was innocent around here anymore and that everybody had secrets that were not so secret. He could see in their eyes their combined amusement at the antic of their parents and brother and their challenge also, since they had a trump card of their own, from yesterday's 'dirty shower' dalliance.

Mary explained that she had seen Billy go into their parent's bedroom naked and figure what was up. She got Julie out of bed and they opened the door a crack and saw with Billy sucking on him and mom sucking on Billy. And everything that followed, obviously, until he had fetched the items from the bathroom. Julie proclaimed, it was way better an amusement than watching cartoons on TV, adding her comment straight faced. Bill put his face in his hands and shook his head for a moment. Then he cautioned the girls to not let on about the fact that they had been witness to the double debauchery of their mother, his finger held upright in phallic authority. But he was unsure how long the incestuous house of cards would be able to stand with so many jokers in the deck.

He explained that Mollie and Billy should be afforded privacy, as they were about to be involved in a similar scenario as the girls pulled on him. He wondered if Julie had let her sister in on the late evening's seduction, but decided he didn't want to know just now. The fact that the double dicking had been witnessed by the twin imps inhabiting his home was salacious enough of a scene for their eyes so young. Just now he was hoping that his son and wife were enjoy each other carnally, in the spraying

warm water of the stall, and at the same time, getting him out of hot water!

Cumming Clean With Mom

Mollie felt a little like a kid again as she and Billy got into the shower stall, even though their activities were going to be definitely adult. She figured that it was because Bill had given them his permission to fool around. Not only did she love to dally with a boy-toy in the water, but this was the first time she and Billy would be involved in foreplay in the spray. It was like being let loose in an amusement park with free tickets. She had gambled with her indiscretion by not telling her husband, her luck had been fortunate and now she had the chance to gambol with her son. So her relief at the turn of events was a liberated exuberance that bubbled with the suds they slathered on one another.

The lather that was coating their bodies was as much for the delight of getting their hands all over each other, as it was for washing away the remnants of their earlier naughtiness. Billy was particularly enamored of plying his mother's tits in his soapy hands as she was equally gratified to reach down and grab the tight buns of his tush. His proud pole pushed between her thighs, too high to just not quite properly seek entry to her vaginal entrance, but that was not what he was trying to accomplish just then. He was focused on the twin pillows of her pulchritude and the caps of her erect points, which his fingers found and fiddled with. Mollie let out a laugh that wound up a gasp of intense pleasure as one of the youth's hands slid down over her belly and combing through her thatch to find her clit, then parted her labia with the middle digit.

As the thumb strummed the nubbin and the finger inserted itself in the center of her sex, she countered with grasping the length that stood up from his groin and moved lower to his testicles. She tenderly coddled those double marble-sacks feeling the hard nuts as the scrotum tightened with her caress. Then because she had the reach, she swung the arm around to his backside and delved into the split of his ass-crack. There she gently prodded the pucked place she sought and entered a finger tip in his anus. Billy let out a burst of loud laughter at his startled surprise, but it turned into a happy sigh as she worked her way a little further in, then gave a few stokes to simulate the more full effect he had provided her earlier.

"See how wild that sensation is, Honey?" she asked her kid.

"Uh-huh!" he moaned an answer, with his eyes closed, learning a new type of turn-on for himself for the first time. He didn't find it unenjoyable, but was not quite able to fully relax the sphincter. Mollie didn't want to press him into more than he could deal with. Besides she was so hyper-aroused by being able to riddle his rectum for him, that she was eager to consummate their union once more, in a good-old traditional fashion, namely a fine fucking. Billy also was primed to put it to his mom, and he had a position in mind, as well. "Turn around, mom . ." he directed.

Mollie obeyed her son, saying encouragingly, "I want your sweet dick in my pussy, Baby! Put your hunk in mama's hole, please! I need your cock in my cunt now, Darling!" She felt his hands on her hips and she bent her knees as his stiff prick was placed at the ready target that her womanhood made from that angle. His member set right into the gash, as he went up on the balls of his feet, and it sliced into her body as easy as a spoon into pudding. "OH! GOD! YES! DEAREST! The words were punctuated with each thrust his muscle made spreading the flesh of her insides, in flashes of ecstasy that shot from her loins right up into her very brain, with bursting spasms of intensity.

The athletic posturing that allowed the sock-it-to-ya position was too much of a strain to both her thighs and his calves, but for the couple of minutes they indulged in that funky-monkey pose. It was truly great and promised that with another arrangement of similar strike-force fun, they would be longer in the lock-and-load copulating. But that didn't mean the fucking was finished, just that they were better off rearranging their approach to a more leisurely style of canoodling. This time Mollie made the adjustments of limbs and genitals so that she was now over her boy.

Billy lay on the tiles and with his knees bent, propping his torso up on his elbows so he could view the action, with his head not quite to her bust. Mollie squatted over him with her hands on his kneecaps for balance and to brace herself as she rose and descended on his penis, so that once she had placed it at her opening, it smoothly pumped her well of femininity. This was a more stable ride and they enjoyed the screwing for some little time. Mollie knew however that the hard tile would take its toll, and suggested that they turn the water off for the moment and get on the rug.

The floor covering was shag, but she lay down a couple of towels for extra padding even so, and to prevent rug-burn. As his mother knelt before him, with her bottom up-turned toward him, Billy knew what was expected. He even knew what it was called. "Wag that pretty tail, mom!" he exclaimed as he got behind her on his knees also, holding her hips to steady his aim at her posterior. Once more his slender sword was sheathed in her vagina as he proved that he was man enough to provide the satisfaction of his mother's sexual needs by bringing her to climax. It wasn't long with his enthusiastic boffing at her butt, that Mollie was ready to sail off the cliff into the free-fall of orgasm.

With her "yes, Yes! Yess! YEESS! YEAHH! Billy-Baby NOWWW! OOOHHHH!! over the top cum, Billy felt himself squirting one last spurt in his mom. It wasn't as big he had earlier, but it was intense for all the eroticism of their special splashing merriment. It would stand out as a highlight of the wonderland of sex his parents had initialized him into. Once they had climaxed they had lain there for long minutes, getting their breath back; the fact that they dissolved into giggles every now and then spontaneously didn't help. But eventually they got up and had a quick rinse in the stall before taking a couple of more towels and having the pleasure of drying each other off.

oediplex
oediplex
2,896 Followers