Mollie's Family's Follies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,889 Followers

Billy wrapped a towel around his middle and poked his head out of the door to see if it was all clear. No one was to be seen, so he scampered to his room. When Mollie had brushed her hair out and was just about to do the same sneak-away, Bill opened the door and told her that it was okay to pop into their bedroom, that the girls were outside in the backyard amusing themselves. Mollie quickly tiptoed to their room with her husband hand-in-hand. When they got there, she gave him a huge hug and the most ecstatic of kisses, to show her gratefulness and affection for this man who loved her so much. She whispered in his ear seductively that she was going to make his favorite meal and be his hottest Mollie-Dolly in bed that night. Bill just grinned, and kissed her back. He knew now that things would be okay, no matter what else happened.

What'ch Watchin'? 2

The best laid plans of mice and men and moms etc., and the plans for getting laid too; go awry, or in this case, 'Go fish!' As well as several other card games that Mary had wrangled them all into. The family had participated quite willingly, for they loved time together, all of them, and enjoyed each other's company when they had these events. But that did take them to a very late hour, since it was not a school night. Thus the couple thought to once more postpone their parents-only games until the morning. Of course, now that the girls were privy to their brother being intimate with their folks, they had other ideas. Early Sunday morning, Mary convened a powwow of siblings, and every card and carnal act was laid on the table as they sat on Billy's bed, including Julie's seduction of her daddy.

Mary purposed a audacious plan of attack to the other two and they saw that it would be a solution to the whole problem of sneaking around. After all, what could the parents do? They had already been party to the very things that would be going on. Nor could they fuss much with each other, since such likewise liberties were already being allowed for the most part nonetheless and more of the same indeed! So why not? Thus they schemed to make a double duping of Mollie and Bill and have a different sort of family time that morning in their parent's bed. Meanwhile, sleeping innocently (so to speak) in their own room, the older folks were in for a tricky treat!

Bill awoke and thought of the wonderful dream he had just been having. In it, Julie had been laying on top of him, their naked bodies pressed together. Arms wrapped around each other, as she had been moving her narrow hips, so that her pelvis made the motions of fucking her young pussy on his hard dick. Her tender mounds pressed on his chest as her tight vagina skinned over his ragingly hard cock. She kissed him, it had seemed so real; he kissed her back and offered his tongue which she greedily accepted. Her sweet pretty face was smiling a mirthful grin of girlish devilment. His hands went to her bottom and caressed her velvet behind. But it was Mary's voice which sounded in his ear, whispering.

"You like doing it to Julie, don't you daddy?"

"Yes, Pumpkin. But for heaven's sake don't tell you mother!"

"Don't worry Pop, Billy is doing it to mom right now, next to us." said Julie.

He could feel the vibrations of her chest on his, so real . . . JEEZ!! He looked into the eyes of his older daughter who was indeed atop of him and screwing her twat up and down in slow lazy coitus with her dad. It was no dream!

"Goood Moornning Dadddy!!" announced Mary a big impish grin on her face too, as she greeted him when he looked over to where she was crouched by the side of the bed, her head next to his. She gave him a large smackeroo on his cheek. The bed had movements that were not in time to the slow undulations of Julie's body. From the other side of the bed the sheets were too high to be just Mollie. Sure enough, Billy's head was hovering over his mom's. She looked startled, as if she had just woken up too. To discover that she was being made love to by her boy. He realized that the kids had once more jumped in, where wise-men fear to tread. In fact, if they knew what lay in wait for them, those bearded sages would have fled, but then they would have missed out on all the fun!

But Bill was stupefied by the turn of events once more. His brain was both overloaded with the implications of a double trouble seduction and intoxicated by the intense exquisite pleasure of fucking his daughter again. He gave into the sensation of her lithe torso which provided the mind blowing sex he was having, and acknowledged (with what little intellect that was still functioning for the moment) that there was nothing to be done about this outrageous risqué revelry that was being foisted, though certainly not forced, on his wife and himself by their three children. Mature sexually beyond their tender years, the kids had conquered their parent's reluctant reserve and roped them into allowing their offspring to finally have an open orgy once and for all.

But Mary was only observing, for now, wasn't she. "Come, get on the bed, Mary, Baby," Bill invited, "I think I know how daddy can please you too."

Bed Time Stories

Mollie was astonished when she had awoken, as Billy climbed on and was separating her legs, even as he was giving each of her nipples a suckle. She knew that this was another morning sneaky assailing by her son. After all this wasn't the first time, or even the second he had done so. That was not what astounded her; it was the movement she espied out of the corner of her eye, the redhead of her daughter appearing next to Bill's dozing visage, the sheets moving in tandem with Billy's covering of her own body. Even as his hips made the ancient motion of rocking between the thighs of women that males have done since the dawn of human history, when the discovery of face-to-face-sex was made by some Adam with a sinfully happy Eve, Mollie could see that Julie was likewise doing to her dad, that which some Eve had invented by inverting the position.

Yup! The children's sins were being visited upon their parents! The little licentious scamps were fucking their folks with lusty enthusiasm, making love with their elders, mating with their progenitors lewdly, outright ravaging their poor mama and papa. 'My, wasn't this a fine kettle of fishies!?', she thought as her son's cock went right into her instantly damp pussy. She briefly wondered if this was Julie's first time with Bill, but then was distracted by the rigorous rucking her boy commenced. Billy was intent on giving her a hearty stuffing and she was ready for his whomping woodie in her womb. She embraced his youthful but well muscled form and accepted his physical offering of his manhood to her most personal part.

Billy was really throwing it to her with all he had, like he wasn't going to let her have a chance to protest his assault. That seemed not to be Julie's strategy, Mollie vaguely reflected with the small corner of her mind that was not abuzz with the happy humming of her approaching cumming. Her daughter was making the most of her father's boner in a slow deliberate way that would give the greatest pleasure per inch of penis, and to every centimeter of her tender young center also. 'So', Mollie wondered lazily as she was enjoying a mighty fine fucking by her son, 'where was Mary'? Surely the "Little Lady of Daddy's Lap" that made her papa "squirt the white-stuff" was somewhere about, if her mother knew that dainty dickens!

Then she heard "Goood Moornning Dadddy!!" She looked over and saw Mary beside the bed next to her husband. Moments later, she heard her spouse speak, and the words should have shocked her, but they didn't, not much could after the last week. Bill said, "Come, get on the bed, Mary, Baby. I think I know how daddy can please you too." The father invited his younger daughter's participation. Mollie watch as the girl got up and guided by her father sat on his chest, while Julie rode Bill's saddle horn. Bill took those tiny hips and brought them forward. "You're going to love this!", exclaimed Billy, of all people, and he whipped the sheet off the bed to expose the whole crew.

Here, on Mollie, his ass was humping his mother's spread thighs and his fluffy balls were banging her buns. There, on Bill, was Julie rearing up and down on her father's erection, the family pride a flag pole over the shaggy family jewels. Then Mary's young pudenda made contact with her daddy's lips and Mollie saw his tongue taste their child's genitals. Mary giggled and grabbed her pop's head and drew it up. She was obviously now happily the 'Little Lady of Daddy's Lips". In fact, from conversations with her older sister, Mary had long ago learned the joys of 'jilling', and had discovered orgasms as a thing to do while in her bed, or the bath, and even other times and places in private. She was rather good at it, but it ran in the family, she got it from her mother's side of course!

Now she was ecstatic that her dad was making that special tingling in her crotch begin to blossom. She wanted to have him do it to her, she loved it and she loved him and this was so good that the two could be loved together at the same time. "Yess, daddy!" she cried, "do that, make me feel like my whole body is full of fizzy fire!" Mollie felt her hand suddenly being held by Bill, the fingers intertwining and squeezing. He was verging on a big cum, she knew from this silent communication. She was too, gripped not just by his hand but by the entire erotic round robin of family fucking. Billy was picking up the pace; Julie had her head tilted back and an ethereal look in her expression. 'Had she ever cum with a dick in her?' Mollie had a moment's wondering, before Mary let out an eerie wail of a cry, as her climax washed through her petite body.

Though muffled in his daughter's genitals, Bill's grunts signaled that he had been triggered by Mary's orgasm to erupt in Julie with his own cumming. Julie shrieked in rapture as she felt her dad's sperm shoot deep in her vagina. The throbbing organ was a massive manic muscle of man-meat that she drove down on to take as much up her as she could. Julie's yell, was more than Billy could manage, as the wild scene cascaded in sexual pandemonium from one family member to another and he lunged hard and held his peter in Mollie's pussy. Thus making his mother peak too, as she felt the seed of her son spew within her and the sound of the rest of her family in the throes of ecstasy ringing in a cacophony of cumming, she too joined the chorus of copulation with her own climatic cry.

That moment seemed to hold in a freeze frame of time, like they were statues, cast in plaster, painted in shades of pink and ruddy flesh tones. Then the moment ended with the movement of Mary toppling to the middle of the bed, on her back. She let out a over-sized sigh and said, "Whoowie! That was GOOOD!"

After a minute of silence that followed, Bill said, "Moll, there's something I've been meaning to tell you . . ."

"Yeah," his wife replied, "Me too."

And so, with their children on top, between and beside them, as they kissed and were kissed, and kissing went around with the rest of them as well; Mollie and Bill shared their bedtime stories; which included sordid showers, furtive fucking, stealthy seductions and a covert consanguine couch; appended by an assortment of sentiments from the sisters and brazen boasts by their brother. That Sunday morning, there were no more secrets and their family never enjoyed each other's company more than they did right then, for they were truly one united by the physical fun they shared together. For the next several hours, the whole troop swapped and switched and swung in a multi-menage of kinky kin.

Mollie's Family's Follies Finale

"Mother, I know what you're thinking!" said Mary, now a grown woman of forty five, to Mollie. She watch her mother giving a leering look at Mary's own twenty two year old son, David. "Your Grandson is out of bounds!" They were at a neighbor's pool and the hunky male was dripping wet in a skimpy bathing suit and simply radiating health and hormones; and pheromones no doubt too.

"I was just thinking, he's the same age as Billy was when . ."

"When we began our family frolics. You didn't think the same thing occurred to me, his mother?"

"He's quite handsome and athletic, just like your brother at that age."

"And I know you and youthful males, so don't get any ideas in your head about teaching my David about the joys of . ."

"MARY! You of all of us should be understanding of a young person's budding sexuality at that age."

"SHHSH!, I know, keep it down! I don't want David to hear about his mom's peccadilloes and her family skeletons."

"Pecker-dildos?"

"So I borrowed your toys to do a little jilling, when I was a girl."

"You had snuck that big one, so you could prepare for your debut with your Daddy!"

"Damn it, I waited until I was 18, Julie or Billy did with you and daddy before I got the chance!"

"Uh-huh, to have sex with your father, but you indulged in foreplay with him and your brother too, like they were video games. You were constantly using up your father's stamina. It was a wonder that I, or Julie, got any screwing if you were around, until I put my foot down and made you be fair and share. Bill couldn't seem to refuse his little minx."

"Well once I finally lost my virginity to pop, I did settle down."

"You lost your hymen before that, and when you found that you had a talent for fucking, you made the most of the in-house hunks. Though, I must say, we did all enjoy that night you deigned to make the sacrifice of your sacred virginity to your daddy. We were happy to be present at your bedding bash, though there was never anything bashful about my youngest daughter!"

"That was a night to remember, huh, Mom? God! we did have a family orgy that night, once the main event had been seen to."

"Yeah, it was even better than that morning Julie and .."

"And Billy first fucked you and dad at the same time, on that famous, or perhaps I should say infamous, Sunday morning. That was so funny!"

"And who put them up to their double-trouble shenanigans? The Little Lady of her papa's Lips, who's own lips herself made him 'squirt the white-stuff' so often afterwards."

"The best was when he finally squirted it in me."

"We were all gathered around you two . . ."

They both fazed-out into a reverie of that long ago evening.

Everybody had trooped into Mollie's and Bill's bedroom for the anticipated event. It was the climax, you should pardon the term, of Mary's childhood. The cutie-doll that was the younger daughter had asked that her father take her virginity for her special day. The ride she intended was the culmination of the sexual games she had been playing for the past weeks with the males (and sometimes females) of their household. How she had held out for this long, was a small mystery, since there had been plenty of fooling around otherwise.

For since their frolic of that fateful Sunday, when secrets were confessed, the family had accepted that basically their sex lives had become virtually an incestuous free for all. However, the fiddling and diddling, sucking, as well as jacking and jilling, and generally no-holes-barred-for-fucking life style was not overdone, there is more to life, after all. But now that relationships were out in the open, things were done in loving joyous freedom, and also fortunately liberated from any jealousy that otherwise that would have been a strain on their bonding and boundless affections for one another. Many menages and combinations were configured and gave variety and spice to the sex life of Mollie's and Bill's family.

'All holes', save that of Mary's vagina, that now would be offered to her father for first penetration. But everybody wanted to be present for the big moment. Thus were they gathered, this horny clan, naked and freshly bathed. Not everybody could fit in the stall at the same time, but they did sort of musical shares of the shower, and when somebody left the water they had two others to dry them. It made for many giggles. Now Bill lay on his back on the bed, Mollie next to him to provide guidance and moral - uhmm . . im-moral support to her daughter. Next to the bed, Julie was keeping her pater's peter erect and ready with light fingering. Billy was down at the foot to film with the new video camera he had gotten at Christmas.

Mary, her hair loose and flowing, her pubic fuzz fine and a small triangle of curls, was smiling as she climbed on the bed. Her perky breasts were capped with pink round nipples that were already hard with anticipation and excitement. She carefully situated her body atop her father and leaned over to kiss him, "I love you, daddy", she said softly and settled her pelvis lower on his torso. Her straddling legs bent at the knees, her buttocks were stretched to open the split of her crotch to the penis of her pop, which was leaking pre-cum already. Mollie manipulated the incestuous instrument that was to be the first male member inside her youngest child's vagina, so that it was at the very portal of her tender femininity.

Mary straightened her back and tilted her hips to feel the bulb prod at her center, it fit between the labia and her lubrication was all but dripping as the first hot flesh of his tip slid in just a smidgen. Bill looked into the eyes of his baby girl and knew she was ready to become a woman. This was her timing and her call, her control and up to her to make the moves. He nodded, their connection was at the point of consummation, but a moment away. Mary closed her eyes then, and with her mouth gaping open and her hand clutching her mother's fingers, she began to sink down. Bill groaned he had waited for this moment; its anticipation has created a heightened sensitivity for his skin that stretched over his boner.

Then the head was in, and he almost lost it, nearly blowing his saved up wad right then. But he managed to not let the pure pleasure overcome his need to cum and concentrated on the further tight cavity that was engulfing his raging hard-on. Mary opened her lids and looked directly into his face with a serious expression. Then she gave the business of screwing her determined effort and sank down so that she felt the cock in her, touch bottom. Mollie saw her daughter pause and began to say words of comfort, and to advise her to go slow, but held her breath as Mary, with seeming skill of a practiced courtesan, began to ride in a regular rocking motion on her father's dick. She rose and fell like she really knew what it was all about.

Bill was amazed that his prick was being massaged by the nymph that rode him like she was a merry-go-round horse. Her dainty palms pushed at his chest and she seemed to have no pain, only ecstasy at her penetration by his long and thick poker that plunged in and stroked out with her movements. Then she reach toward her mom and motioned for Mollie to give way as she dragged Bill to roll on top of her and to let him ravage her petite body. Bill understood that his work was now to saw her hole with his sword, filling her body with his manhood time and again and again, until he had to blast in her his full load of semen. They had prepared with birth control foam earlier, so that was not a concern, he could safely shoot his seed and not knock her up.

Julie had been smart about the timing of her first experiences, but Mollie had quickly gotten her to the doctor's, in the days after, to insure that there was no danger of pregnancy. Billy's sperm had been viable but Mollie was on the pill herself, and then Julie too, until then they used condoms. But now Mary was being banged royally with the sire's scepter and the family jewels were bouncing on her buns, ready to download the genetic code, even if the ovaries at the welcoming end were not going to be receiving any messages when that mass of jism erupted.

oediplex
oediplex
2,889 Followers