Mollie's Family's Follies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers

Then Bill was unable to hold off any longer, the stress of that wonderful sensation had saturated his senses as he fucked his youngest girl's cunt and triggered his eruption. Mary cried, "YESS! DADDY! Oh Yess! PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN - Now! NOW!! ME TOO! MOMMY, Me Too!! I'M CUMMING NOOWWW!! He lithe little body bucked and spasmed and strained as again and again she climaxed with the multiple paroxysms of her orgasms. Now she was a woman, truly, and Mollie smiled proudly at her daughter, the most mischievous of the three, and yet the more resolute to have things in her own way and in her own time.

Mollie came back to the present as her Grandson leaned over his bikini-clad mother and gave Mary a kiss on the lips. Mollie's eyes opened wide as she saw him slip his tongue into his mom's mouth, before diving into the pool again. Mollie gasped and had an instant insight. "You little minx! You want to have your son's virginity, for your own self, don't you!!??"

"Duhh! Mom. But you can get him to visit your bed, when I have made sure he is adequately initiated into our family traditions. I bet Julie's daughter has already got her sights on Grandpa, but she to be patient. My sister says that she is going to make her wait until she's twenty one, but we'll see if that can be done. Does Billy have another girlfriend yet, why did the last one dump him?"

"She caught him with his boyfriend, who was also her secret lover too. She wasn't quite as liberated as she thought, I guess. But Billy will settle down one of these days, I'm sure. Meanwhile, he visits us for my home cooking, and eating his mama's other offerings as well!":

They both laughed. David climbed back out of the water and went over and kissed Mollie too, not a French sort, but on the other side from his mom's gaze, he copped a feel on Grandma's tit. But Mary didn't miss the nice size stiffy that David was sporting in his tight swim shorts. She smiled to herself, sighed, and said under her breath, "they grow up so fast!!"

oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers