Molly and Ashleigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VivianNyx
VivianNyx
206 Followers

"Yes," Ashleigh breathed. Molly grabbed her clit with two fingers and pinched it, hard. Ashleigh cried out beneath her, not expecting the sudden pain.

"Yes,what?" Molly growled.

"Yes... Mommy," Ashleigh managed to say.

"That's it..." A devilish grin began to spread across Molly's face. She was loving the power she had over this girl. After months of the little brat doing whatever she pleased, Molly was finally gaining the upper hand. Who knew that all it took was a good spanking to get a little obedience?

Molly instructed Ashleigh to get down on the floor on all fours, and the girl obeyed. Molly joined her on the ground, standing on her knees behind the girl, and shoved her fingers deep into Ashleigh's cunt. Ashleigh gasped as she arched her back, raising her butt up in the air. Molly stared hungrily at the tantalizing rosy color of her skin, and began slapping her palm against the girl, deepening the colour. High-pitched squeals escaped Ashleigh's throat with each strike, her juices seeping out of her and drenching Molly's fingers.

"Oh, yes, Mommy... spank me... I've been such a naughty little girl..."

Molly could feel the girl's pussy clenching around her fingers, and she knew she was close to cumming. Ashleigh was bucking back against her fingers, moaning with each strike of Molly's palm against her skin. Molly pumped her fingers in and out of Ashleigh's cunt, shoving them deep inside of her; she placed her thumb against the girl's clit, grinding it against the nub as hard as she could. Ashleigh didn't last much longer; she dropped her head to the floor and cried out as her orgasm shook her, shoving her cunt back onto Molly's fingers, her clit throbbing beneath the pad of Molly's thumb. As she regained her breathing, Molly slid her fingers out of her pussy. Her juices oozed out of her dripping cunt, trickling down the insides of her thighs.

While Ashleigh's climax died down, Molly was still very aroused, her pussy on fire and throbbing in her now soaking panties. She was close to the edge, and could very easily grind herself against the palm of her hand and cum within a few seconds; but she wanted something else. She wanted to feel Ashleigh's smooth skin sliding beneath her cunt.

Molly wasted no time in pushing her pants off of her legs; the scent of her desire hit her as she exposed herself. She quickly climbed on top of Ashleigh and pressed her soaking slit against the girl's ass. She ground her clit hard against the crevice, eyes rolling in the back of her head at the feeling of the smooth skin sliding beneath her. Molly was breathing heavily, and she leaned down, pressing herself against the girl's back. She brought her hand up to Ashleigh's face and shoved her fingers in the girl's mouth, coating them with Ashleigh's saliva, before reaching back and pressing them into her seething cunt, fucking herself as she rode her stepdaughter.

And then she came: her pussy clenched around her fingers and she squeezed her legs together as her climax exploded inside of her, a rush of pleasure shooting through her with each buck of her hips. She continued to hump against Ashleigh as she rode it out, until the feeling on her clit ebbed into a dull throb.

Molly collapsed on top of Ashleigh, who still had not moved beneath her, her chest rising and falling as she worked to regain her breath. After a moment, she rolled off of the girl and sat up, reaching out to run her hand along the length of Ashleigh's body.

"I think that's enough punishment for you for one night," she said, slapping her palm lightly against the girl's skin. "But you're going to have to be disciplined a lot more to make up for what you've done. We're gonna make sure you learn your lesson."

And with that, Molly stood up, grabbed her clothes, and turned to leave the room, leaving Ashleigh alone on the floor.

VivianNyx
VivianNyx
206 Followers
12