Molly and James

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Someday" he said, as he pulled all the way out and moved around behind her. Molly moved and found that she was free. At some point James must have released all of her bonds and removed the hook from her ass. She pulled her knees forwards and arched her back, opening herself up and offering herself to James. He wasted no time and slid into her dripping pussy. They both gasped as he bottomed out on the first stroke. Molly pushed back hard against him, feeling him fill her. Another orgasm was building quickly.

"Cum in me." Molly said over her shoulder pushing back with her hips. This sex she understood, she was back in her comfort zone and she was going to take advantage of the moment. She couldn't ever remember being this aroused.

James was closer than that; Molly's velvet walls were sucking him in. She was so tight and so wet. He grabbed her hips and started to thrust quickly knowing he was only going to last a few strokes. On the third stroke Molly started cumming again from the force of his thrusts, she clamped down on him like a vise and her body started spasming again. To James it felt like she had grabbed his cock with two hands and pulled. It was almost painful, but he could not stop spurting deep inside her. His ass tightened and he was grunting loud with each thrust.

"Yes...yes...yes, give me all of it" Molly was almost chanting as she felt James slamming into her. Her own orgasm kept rippling over her in waves. Then she felt his body pushing her down as he collapsed down partly on her back. She felt him breathing heavy near her ear.

"That was fucking incredible. I've never had a woman squeeze me like that before." James said between deep breaths. Molly felt a surge of pride at being able to surprise James at least a little after all he had done to her.

"I hope you'll forgive me for taking advantage of you like that."

"No, Thank You" Molly cut him off "That was amazing. I've never done anything like that before. I 've never cum that hard in my life. I don't think I would have ever tried something like that if I had known, but I'm glad I did. It looks like your platform works." She smiled. "I may have to meet these friends of yours. They seem much more interesting now."

James glanced at his watch. "We're going to be a bit late to meet your friends."

Molly rolled over and spread her legs wide, her pussy glistening with their combined juices. "We're going to be a lot late, I'm not done with you yet." And she pulled him back down on top of her.

12