Molly and Max

Story Info
Making a movie.
1.4k words
3.51
25.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly stared at her image in the bathroom mirror. Her outfit was unlike anything she had ever worn or would have chosen for herself. It surprised her, but the tight black satin corset made her look pretty damned sexy. The tiny mesh thong was comfortable but left her backside exposed, a feature she worried about, but which was not visible in the mirror. The thong didn't cover much, but her instructions, followed to the letter, didn't leave a whole lot to cover, just a small, neatly trimmed "landing strip". Below the thong was a pair of lace thigh-highs which made Molly's legs look thinner. To complement the stockings, her feet were tucked into spiked high heels that seemed to elongate her legs and, according to Max, made her bottom taut and firm. The outfit was completed by a small black mask, offering a modicum of anonymity.

It was nearly show time, and she now thought of the deal they'd made. Max had done his part, completing a renovation project which had been dragging on for ages and not complaining for the previous 2 months while she put in many extra hours, restructuring her department at work. Now Molly had to fulfill her part. She said that if he did what he said he would do, she would do "anything" that Max wanted, as long as it wasn't in public and didn't include any animals.

She had never expected him to actually meet the deadline on the renovation, or especially, not complain or nag her over her work schedule. But now she was here, in the bathroom of a hotel suite, miles from home and Max was waiting in the other room, music, camera and lights at the ready. Max and Molly's movie was to be a first and last for her. The credits would show her as the star, but Max as producer, director, writer, cameraman, editor and prop master. The final negotiated agreement included one viewing of the directly-recorded disk in the camera and destruction of the disk before returning home.

Molly's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Two minutes" called Max's voice, a bit more tense than usual. Molly checked her look again. She was glad that Max had included the spray-on tan as part of the prep. She had to admit that she looked hot and sexy, if she did say so herself! The warm tingling feeling between her legs was accentuated by the dab of warming lube called for in her instructions. A small sigh escaped her lips as she took another, last sip from her third glass of wine and waited for her cue.

At the appointed time, she heard the music begin and then Max's voice called out "quiet on the set" followed by "action". She turned off the light and opened the door. The bedroom was lit by a dozen candles and a couple of dim lights. Max was across the room, camera running, as Molly strutted into the room. And she really did strut, in the killer heels she was wearing. It was strange, but the shoes and mask put her in a strange state of mind, sort of dreamy and surreal. She knew that each change in music meant a change of action in the movie. Her first two minute vignette involved walking across the room and giving the camera a full view of her costume from all sides. She found herself striking a pose; hand on her hip, and looking away from the camera. As she turned, she bent forward slowly, hands to her knees, and arched her back, showing off her butt. She turned back to the camera, and ran her hands up over the corset, cupping her breasts under the satin shell. Then the music changed, a slow jazz number replacing the rock ballad.

Scene two called for Molly to slowly walk over to the bed. She then casually lay down on the bed, on pillows propped up in advance. She swung her legs up and slipped her feet out of the ridiculously tall heels. She stretched out on the bed, trying not to stare at Max or the camera. The mask and the darkness of the room helped. The buzz from the 3 glasses of wine helped more. As scripted, she rubbed her breasts and slid her hands down along her waist to her legs. She then slid one hand up and gently massaged her pussy through the silky thong. After a little while, she began to feel a more aroused. She slowly pulled the thong aside with one hand and massaged herself with the other, in full view of the camera. On cue with a change in the music, Molly hooked her thumbs under the thin waistband of the thong and began sliding the thin wisp of material down, arching her back to lift her bottom off of the bed. She tossed the little panties off into the darkness.

Reaching up to the top of the corset, Molly loosened the top few rows of clasps and exposed her breasts. She gently massaged each one then traced circles around her nipples. Her arousal was growing by the second. As she pinched her erect nipples, she almost forgot that her husband was in the room with a camera, filming her every move. Continuing to tease her breasts with her left hand, she moved the right one towards her pussy, which was really starting to get wet. She rubbed her right thigh gently and slid her hand to her crotch. Sub-consciously knowing that each movement was being recorded, Molly spread her legs towards Max and traced her fingers around her swollen lips, pausing to rub her clit. Sure that Max had a raging hard-on, she slid one, then two fingers into her pussy, moaning slightly as they moved in and out. Following the script again, she pulled her fingers out and raised them to her lips. Her left hand went down to her pussy and took the right hand's place, as she sucked on her fingers, tasting her own moistness and moaning, imagining Max's dick in her hungry mouth.

She regained her composure long enough to realize that the music had changed again and it was time for the next "scene". She reached up under the pillow and found the vibrator Max had left there. Finding the controls, Molly turned it on low and began rubbing it around her pussy, pausing over her clit for a good while. Adjusting the speed of the quiet tool to medium, she slipped the shaft in and began sliding it in and out. Her excitement grew as she focused the vibrations on her G spot and clit. She could feel the orgasm coming, and struggled to hold it off. She increased the speed to high and let the buzz take over her body. As her orgasm began, Molly arched her back and let out a long slow moan which increased in volume as the waves of pleasure surged through her body. Her orgasm was a big one, one of the longest she'd had in a while, and she rode it down, squeezing her thighs together and enjoying every last moment. As she finished, she tossed the vibrator aside and relaxed. She lost herself for a while in the music and candlelight, her eyes tightly closed.

After a minute or two of languorous stretching, Molly knew it was time for the final scene. She slowly rolled over onto her stomach and drew her knees up, offering herself in Max' favorite position. She spoke her only scripted lines: "I want you to fuck me now" followed by "I need your dick in me". She felt him move behind her. He slipped his dick in began pumping in and out. The sensation on a warm penis inside of her aroused Molly and she knew that if he lasted long enough, she'd have another good orgasm. He pumped faster and faster and tightly held onto her hips.

Her second orgasm hit her quickly, and was more intense than the first. She moaned loudly as waves of pleasure coursed through her. It lasted for over a minute, then began to subside. She mumbled something as he continued to pump hard, holding firmly to her hips as she bucked. She felt him tense up then relax, finally releasing his load. His motion slowed, and he collapsed on top of her and kissing her back. They lay that way for a few moments, in a post coital haze.

The music finally ended, and from across the room, she heard Max's voice call out "cut".

Strangely, the first thought that crossed Molly's mind was "would there be a sequel".