Molly and Shirley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aznaked
aznaked
168 Followers

It was after eleven and I went to bed as well. For the first time in several years I got hard enough to jerk off.

Things settled down for a while. Shirley still bullied Molly when she could get away with it but when I was in the house she was intimidated enough to back off quite a bit.

One night she had a couple of couples visit her and insisted on Molly serving them beer and snacks in her underwear. I said she didn't have to do so unless she was willing. Molly told me she kind of liked to be seen as sexy and she would do it. Shirley went out and bought a pretty skimpy bra and panty set. I saw it and asked Molly if it was too little, or maybe too much too little. She looked at it on her bed and left it laying there. I would see her go back in and look at it over an hour or so, then I heard her tell Shirley it would be okay. Then she came and told me it was okay.

That night she came into the family room while I was still sitting there, before Shirley's guests arrived. She looked great. Her nipples were stiff from excitement. The bra was pretty sheer and the top of her areolas were visible above the bottom half of the cup and clearly seen under the sheer upper half even though the nipples were just below that line. The panties were a bit more opaque but little tufts of hair were visible on the sides. The panty was what they call French cut so they just left a widening column covered up towards her navel. She was wearing open heeled shoes with an inch or so heel. Not too high but it really set off her legs. She was a well cared for eighteen year old, her legs were trim and while she was petite, she was shapely. I was impressed all over again.

I told her I would help her in the kitchen when the time came. We went in together and she warmed snacks while I poured drinks into glasses. She was very nervous but the excitement made her nipples stand out even more and push up slightly into the sheer part of the cup. Her blond hair hung softly in front of her shoulders and did nothing to cover any of her breasts.

She said, "I never should have agreed to do this".

I put my arm around her and said, "Don't worry. You look beautiful and they will love seeing you. You'll actually take attention away from Shirley. You stay here and I'll change and act as the butler."

I put on some nice but casual slacks, a button-down shirt and some real shoes, loafers. (I usually wear flip-flops,)

I was ready about the time the door bell rang. I hollered at Shirley that I would get it.

When I opened the door there was one couple there. They were close to Shirley's age, approximately thirty. I invited them in. Shirley had said she had met them at some kind of organization that helps homeless so I figured they were nice people. She was just a bit on the chunky side; pleasingly plump is what they say. He was average I guess, a slightly protruding tummy. She had brown hair, he was heading my direction toward bald. He had on what I call street shorts, a pullover and "deck shoes". She had on very short shorts and flip-flops. Her top was a pull over. Her legs were nice but to me just about any naked legs without a lot of cellulite are nice. She was not flat chested but not really big either. They smiled and I invited them into the family room and told them to make themselves comfortable.

A short while later their twins arrived. There wasn't much difference except I noticed she had on a very short sun dress with spaghetti straps. She had smooth shoulders that sloped to fairly prominent unencumbered breasts. His walking shorts were topped with a polo shirt. They were the same age approximately and I guess their physical appearance, like couple number one, was what middle age was beginning to look like. The guys were beginning to let themselves go and the women seemed to be maintaining their bodies to some extent but their age was beginning to creep into their faces.

I went looking for Shirley. I met her in the hall and told her that her guests were there. She wanted to know where Molly was and I said in kitchen ready to serve on call. She asked, "Can you get her to take the bra off?" I answered, "No."

Shirley was dressed in a short skirt and button front blouse. She was also blond and had her hair in a pony tail. That isn't usual for someone her age but on her it looked acceptable. She wore platform heels , the corky kind and looked better than I was used to seeing her. None of the women was wearing hose. That I like. Hose suck.

Shirley greeted her guests and sat down with them. Each of them had stood, greeting her with a slight hug and cheek kiss. They sat and talked a while. I went into the kitchen with Molly. Molly was a bundle of nerves. She said, "I could have just worn clothes."

I said, "Just look them in the eye. They will be embarrassed to look at your body when you are looking at them. When you turn away just imagine you are giving them the finger."

That got a laugh and she visibly relaxed a tiny bit. It is hard to be uptight when you are laughing or maybe it is hard to laugh when you are uptight. Whatever. Shirley called about that time and I said, "Don't let them intimidate you because I'm here to support you."

Molly walked out with some dessert plates and from my vantage point I could see her set them on the coffee table.

She stood up straight and with a firm voice said, "We have beer, iced tea, soft drinks and some snacks. Tell me what drinks would you like and I will prepare them. Roger, my assistant, will bring out some snacks."

She laughed at her own decision to include me and the rest of them laughed too. She apparently had a big grin on her face. Shirley laughed loudest. This was a surprised to her that I had done the "butler" act and also was helping Molly. I thought by now she would have realized Molly had come somewhat under my protection.

The evening went well. Molly did a superb job and together we made the serving role pretty much a non-event. When Molly and I both were before them, I noticed Molly's body got a lot of attention from the men and considerable attention from the women. I heard comments to Shirley about what a lovely girl Molly was. No one said I was lovely.

A couple of hours along the conversation began to become strained and I thought the evening was about to come to an end. Shirley had gotten up and opened a bottle of wine I didn't know she had and it was beginning to take effect on all of them. Soon I realized she had opened three bottles.

"We need more entertainment", I heard Shirley say. I thought she might whip out a porno movie. I knew she had several hidden from me. Then she called for Molly. That put me on alert. I had not made an appearance in forty five minutes or so and she may have forgotten I was there.

Molly went out and said, "What can I do for you?"

Shirley said, "Molly. Put some music on for us, dance and strip."

I stepped out and went in front of Molly and said. "Why don't I do that for you?"

My intention was to kill that idea. As I went to the stereo equipment to put some music on, I caught the reaction. The two semi-drunk women visitors started laughing and clapping. The guys grinned and Shirley fumed.

I'm old and I can't dance but I have rhythm. I started dancing to the beat, actually more jumping around. After a few minutes of that, I started unbuttoning my shirt. The women, all three of them, began clapping in time. This was a comedy show, not a dance performance.

I slowly pulled my shirt open and back from the buttons. My mostly gray haired chest was visible. I would pull the shirt over my chest and then open it again. I would turn my back to them and look over my shoulder at them. I was really getting into being a ham actor. Actually my plan was not working. I thought they would be disgusted and walk out but instead the wine, no doubt, was having the effect of making them what we used to call "slap happy".

The men laughed and the women giggled. I finally pulled the shirt off, twirled it and tossed it aside. That brought cheers. I guessed I was stuck for at least a little while more. I'm not modest so I could not care less. I was going for it. I kicked my loafers off.

I pulled my belt out and swung it around. I never wear underwear so this was an all or nothing proposition for me. I did a slow spin because that was all I was capable of doing. As I did I saw Molly standing behind me clapping and laughing. I thought, "Baby, I took you off the hook".

I unbuttoned the top button. I had to make this last as long as possible. I had no idea what would happened when I was naked. I continued and truthfully, enjoyed every minute of it. And I was taking minutes to finish my impromptu performance.

Something I have noticed over the years is that men or women are attracted to someone of the other sex who is unusually undressed no matter what age or shape they are in. I once had a student when I was teaching post secondary school, who was a nude dancer. She talked about a woman who had "three stomachs" but still got a lot of tips. I dropped by to see and this woman was a physical disaster but fairly popular. Her gut was so big and flabby it completely covered her pussy like a skin apron. When I lived in another place I would mow the lawn and see women out working in their yard. I always wore shorts and a tee shirt. As soon as I pulled the tee off and was in just my cut off jeans, they seemed to find some reason to come closer and talk with me. And I ain't nothing to look at. Never have been. Just mostly naked.

Soon the first lady that had arrived pulled her top over her head. She was spilling out of her bra because she had worn a very brief one. That took the eyes of the guys off me for a second or two. Not to be outdone, and to outdo the first lady, the second pulled the spaghetti straps off her shoulders, well one was already off, and pulled her top down. She had no bra on. That took the eyes off me for a lot longer than a second or two. I could wait.

Shirley stood up and pulled her top up revealing a bra. I don't think she realized she had on a button top so it quickly went back down. She reached behind and unclasped her bra and tried again to pull her top off over her head. It finally dawned on her that it was not the bra that was holding her top on. She was frustrated and just started ripping the blouse apart at the buttons. She wasn't that strong but one of the guys reached over and finished the job for her. She pulled the blouse back to rid herself of it and slid the bra straps down her arms to get rid of it. She was topless, as well as "spaghetti girl". The first lady then unhooked her bra and pulled it off leaving all the ladies top free. That made four of us.

Soon the guys joined in and while their hands were caressing tits, they all turned some of their attention back to my comedy performance. All this was happening faster than I can describe it. I had removed my belt and unbuttoned the top button of my pants and was allowing the zipper to slip slowly down. Suddenly there was a collective cheer from my audience. In a flash, next to me was Molly who had decided to join in. She was wearing only her sexy panties and trying to dance with me. That got a physical smile from me, along with a mental cheer. I was trying to keep from stomping her and she was trying to avoid having me stomp her. That was probably funny in its own right.

Shirley was clearly pleased. She stood up and shook her boobs. Sundress lady stood and pushed her dress off her hips. Her panties went part way with it. She sat down but her bare butt was on the couch. The panties weren't low enough to leave her bare in front but were stretched across her upper thighs. She didn't seem to care and just adjusted them for more comfort. The other lady stood up and unbuttoned her shorts, allowed the zipper to slip down just a bit then seemed to think better of it and sat back down. She looked down into her shorts then back up then turned back to the show. I immediately suspected she was without panties. It amazed me that with me "dancing" and about to strip I was aware enough of what was going around me to take in my environment.

I whispered to Molly not to take her panties off but to work her way around to escape to her bedroom. I think she may have been a bit disappointed but also a bit relieved. She had gotten caught up in the moment and might have regretted it later.

I started dancing sillier, if that was possible. The guys were distracted by an almost bare pussy. Shirley quickly pulled her shorts off to reveal not only a pantiless pussy but one shaved bare. Then the guys were really distracted. I unzipped and dropped my slacks. My semi-erect pecker jumped out. No one cared. There were some major distractions from that point on.

The night didn't last much longer. There was a bit of fooling around and even some sexual activity but drunkenness means short action and quick release. No one could hold back and while the ladies may not have been entirely satisfied, the two men got it done with their own wives. Shirley was naked and shut out and appeared frustrated when the others left. I remained naked because I like to be naked. Shirley gave me a welcoming look but she just didn't turn me on.

Things stayed on an even keel for most of the summer. Shirley still tried to bully Molly when she thought I was out of hearing range. At first she had complained that Molly left hair showing out of the sides of her panties during the party. She kept saying Molly hadn't respected her or she would have shaved. Molly was still very subservient to her allowing her to try to humiliate her.

There was another occasion when Shirley invited friends to eat with her, including a potential boyfriend, and wanted Molly to serve the meal ... naked. I intervened and suggested that she and her friends might get naked and let Molly serve them fully dressed. Molly finally agreed to serve with her string bikini on. I stayed around that night, helping Molly in the kitchen. A couple of times Shirley tried to untie the strings and Molly caught the parts before they exposed her. The next time she was in the kitchen I tied the strings in knots and told Molly I would undo them after the dinner.

Near the end of summer I had to go away for a few days. Actually, I was gone a couple of days less than I expected so I came home on a Friday morning instead of late Saturday night.

When I came into the house and made my way to my room, the door to Molly's room was open and there was an open suitcase on her bed. I could hear her crying softly and leaned in to see where she was. She was in her closet looking through her clothes.

I spoke and startled her. "What's happening?"

She looked at me, then came to me and put her arms around my neck and started crying harder.

She said, "I was about to pack some things and leave. I'm so glad you're back. Shirley is being bad to me."

I asked what she was doing.

She said that Shirley had invited a bunch of people, boys and girls that had been her classmates before she had suffered her illness, to what she called a "shaving party" that night. She had told them to bring any college friends they wanted.

Shirley had announced that she was going to have a drawing with various colored pieces of paper. The guys that drew the white pieces would get to strip Molly naked. Then six others that drew green pieces would spread her and shave her pubic hair completely off. After that four guys who drew yellow would get to eat her and The guy who was lucky enough to get red would get to fuck her. She had told Molly that I would not be there to interfere.

Molly said she had been humiliated enough. Being naked in front of adults was one thing but to be treated that way in front of former school mates with whom she was still acquainted, would be enough to make her want to die.

I told her I understood and then asked where Shirley was. She said she had gone with a couple of her friends to get the stuff they would need for the party. The friends and their husbands and another couple were supposed to be at the party too.

I told her I had a better plan for a party. I told her to come with me and we would take my car and hide it in a lot a couple of blocks away. Then we would walk back and I would go into my room when we heard Shirley coming back and hide out. Then when Shirley had finished the drawing and got ready to present Molly I would step out and announce there had been a change in plans and Shirley was going to be the star of the show.

Molly got excited about that plan but I told her it was time for her to be a good actress. She had to continue to act outraged. She should go ahead with her suitcase packing and tell what she was planning to do. Then confess she didn't know where to go. Then she should go into her room, close the door and act scared to death. Also just in case I could not hear what was happening when, she should yell, "NO!" really loud when Shirley came to take her into the family room.

I took all the provisions I would need into my bedroom. I had always kept it locked because I did not trust Shirley all that much. Then I retreated to my room. It was late afternoon when I heard Shirley's voice. She had a man and at least two women with her. They were all laughing. Shirley was pretty loud so I could tell she was talking about having a lot of fun with Molly. Then I heard her in the hallway.

She was talking to Molly who was in her room. "Ready, little girl?", she taunted. Then she laughed like crazy. "This is going to be a lot of fun for me and I bet you'll love it too. You'll get to see all your friends, including some you don't even know. I asked everyone to spread the word. And best of all they will get to see you . . . all of you."

Molly did a good job of wailing.

Shirley then asked what she was doing with the suitcase on her bed. I heard Molly explaining (while crying) that she was planning to leave but didn't know where to go and didn't want to end up on the street like Shirley had done. Shirley assured her that if she did that she would not get screwed by friends but by dirty, nasty, old men. Then she laughed again and left the room. The bitch!

The appointed time came and there was quite a din coming from the family room where everyone had gathered. Some of the people were chanting, "Molly! Molly!".

Then I heard my cue. Molly called out loudly, "No!"

I left my room and headed toward her room. Shirley was pulling her by the arm, saying, "All your friends are waiting. Be a good sport. You don't want to disappoint them do you? Of course not, I'm not going to let you disappoint them. We are going to have fun tonight."

Shirley was looking in, pulling Molly and I walked up behind her.

"Hi," I said.

She turned with a surprised look on her face. It was not a look of pleasant surprise.

"What are you doing here?" She had let go of Molly's arm.

"I live here; this is my house. Sometimes I think you have forgotten that."

I reached out and took Molly's arm and said, "Come on, we are going to have some fun."

I think Shirley thought I was going to allow her game to go forward because she suddenly gave me a smile. I motioned for her to go ahead of us into the family room.

I said to the assembled group, "I have an announcement to make. I know what kind of fun you are expecting tonight and I have decided you are not going to be disappointed. Well, you may be a little disappointed because instead of Molly being the star attraction, Shirley is going to star. Will the 'strippers please come forward and strip Shirley naked?"

Shirley back up. "Not me!"

I said, "What? I just heard you tell Molly to be a good sport and not disappoint the crowd. Are you not willing to take what you dish out?"

Guys were coming forward, some with their white slips of paper in their hands.

aznaked
aznaked
168 Followers