Molly and Shirley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aznaked
aznaked
168 Followers

Shirley cried out at them, "Don't you touch me!"

I asked, "Are you refusing to do what you were so anxious to force Molly to do?"

Shirley didn't answer that but just said, "Leave me alone!"

Then I said, "Hold it! You were willing to subject Molly to this outrage and now you're not willing to take it. So I have another solution, pack a bag and be out of here in one hour. Tomorrow you can come back and get the rest of your belongings. You're not welcome here anymore."

"Where will I go?"

"That's not my problem. Maybe some of your friends who came here to see your little show, humiliating your niece, will take you in. I just want you out of here."

"Okay! Come on, Molly, you are going with me. Remember, you have been left in my care."

I said, "Molly is eighteen years old and now she is in my care if she wants to be. I don't know why she would even acknowledge you as her aunt anymore. Get out! Now!"

She went to get her bag. I turned to the audience that was in shock.

I asked, "Any of your ladies want to take Molly's or Shirley's place?"

An unidentified voice from one side said, "Jan will. She likes to show off".

Another young woman got up, and apparently in reply, said, "No, thank you. That's not my style." She walked out of the front door.

I got no volunteers so I told them to go home. I noticed the two couples Shirley had invited also left.

When she came out I gave her fifty dollars for a cab and flop house fee. She asked where her friends were and I told her I didn't think she had any friends.

So that's how I got an eighteen year old housemate. I have no idea what happened to Shirley but we never saw her again. Goodwill got some pretty nice things.

aznaked
aznaked
168 Followers