Molly and the New Editor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers

Molly began moving her hands up Gwen's thighs, bunching the edge of her skirt upward. More and more of Gwen's thighs came into view. When Molly's hands reached Gwen's hips, she gasped audibly. "I'm slightly shocked to see that you're not wearing panties, Gwen. But I'm even more shocked by the fact that I'm looking at the bald labia of your smoothly shaven pussy!"

Molly moved her head a little closer, inhaling. "Your scent is so different from a man's scent, Gwen. Not so spicy – more, I don't know, flowery?" Molly took the skirt hem that was beneath Gwen's thighs and scooped it so that it ended up behind the woman's butt. But in this position, the front part of the hem kept threatening to fall back in the way. Sighing with a little bit of frustration, Molly rotated the skirt to get at its button and zipper. Opening them both, she tugged the skirt downward, and with Gwen's assistance, pulled it completely off.

Still feeling a little awkward at staring at the woman's pussy, Molly leaned way over, trying to kiss her mound. She could barely press her lips there, though, because the angle was all wrong. Mentally, Molly decided, "Oh, what the heck." She scooped her hands beneath Gwen's ass cheeks, and pulled her pelvis all the way to the front edge of the chair. She was so focused on this task, that she didn't look up to see Gwen nodding her approval, as she was able to spread her thighs even wider apart now.

Molly began kissing Gwen's inner thighs, gathering her courage to eventually explore the area between them. "I'm amazed at how hot these inner thighs of yours are, Gwen." She paused in her kissing to rub her cheeks against the woman's thighs, meanwhile sneaking peeks at her smooth pussy. She began kissing again, and even gave that thigh flesh several licks. "This skin is ultra smooth, and has a slight salty taste," she reported.

Molly couldn't delay the inevitable any longer. She decided to get the 'lay of the land', so to speak. She used her fingers to delicately part the smooth outer labia on Gwen's pussy. "I'm opening you now," Molly informed the woman, unnecessarily. "What I see inside is a little more pink, and glistening. Your scent is intensified, but pleasantly intriguing. I feel my heart speeding up and my breath coming quicker. I'm beginning to wonder what you'll taste like." She felt Gwen's body give a delicate shiver in reaction to those words, and smiled.

Touching Gwen's inner labia with her fingertips, Molly said, "These inner lips are thinner, and more delicate – their pink coloration is slightly tinged with brown at their very edges." She pulled carefully at them. "As I try to separate them, I find that their moisture makes them stick together slightly, with some fluid leaking from their lower edge. This may be similar to the precum I saw leaking earlier from Thomas' cock. Do you agree, Thomas?" Molly glanced up at him, to include him.

Thomas was eying the tableau with great interest. "Yes, I think its the female equivalent," he agreed.

Finally getting Gwen's inner labia to separate from each other, Molly's attention was immediately drawn to the vaginal opening. "My pulling action on your labia has stretched your vagina open a little bit, Gwen," Molly reported. "I can see part way down into your pink tunnel. Its edges look like they have thin, delicate fingers like a fringe along part of its length. They're in motion, swaying as the muscles in the walls sort of ripple. This is both lovely and fascinating! It's my first closeup look at a real cunt! I've only seen pictures of them, or my own, distantly, in a mirror."

Molly leaned in and kissed Gwen's mound, still a little uncertain about putting her mouth directly on the woman's cunt. "Thank you for sharing... for giving me this opportunity, Gwen," she whispered.

"It's wonderful hearing you give a detailed description of what you're observing about me, and about yourself, Molly. Please continue," Gwen instructed her.

Tearing her focus away from the woman's intriguing vagina, Molly looked upward. "That must be the hole where urine emerges," she stated.

"Oh, please, Molly. No need to be clinical. It's the hole where I piss, right?" Gwen asked, chuckling.

Molly blushed. "Yes. It's your pee hole. Maybe..." Molly paused. She took a breath, then blurted out, "Maybe sometime you'll let me watch you piss?" Her vocal tone rose at the end of the sentence, indicating it was a question.

"If you want me to, Molly," Gwen promised. "If you ever want to write about golden showers, you'd probably better watch me pee, and Thomas too." Thomas nodded as Molly glanced up at him again.

"Hearing that makes me feel both scared and elated, Gwen," Molly told her. She pressed Gwen's inner labia a little farther apart, examining the top area where they joined. "OMG!" she blurted out. "There's your clit, Gwen! I see its head peeking out from its hood! It's much bigger than I'd have guessed. Mine feels so small when I touch it."

"Are you sure you're looking at the right thing, Molly? Wet a finger and touch what you think is my clit. Let's make sure."

Molly suspected that Gwen was trying to accomplish two things: getting Molly to finally touch a very intimate area of her sex, and, getting Molly to finally give her some pleasure, after such a lengthy examination. But Molly was less afraid now, caught up in the learning process. She wet the tip of her index finger in her mouth, and gently prodded the head of the clit. "Right... here," she related. She used her other hand to press back the hood even farther, so her finger could caress the sides of the clit's shaft, as well. She was instinctively diddling Gwen the way she played with her own clit, and it was working.

Gwen gave out a gasping moan. "Oh yes! You're right on target, Molly. Now that you know where everything is, what are you going to do?" Gwen was already quite excited, having a woman who'd never tasted pussy about to go down on her. Her juices were weeping from her pussy, trickling around the curve of her ass cheek.

This was the moment of truth for Molly. Her big chance to taste a woman other than herself. Inexperienced as she was, she still wanted to do a good job. "Well, I started out by licking Thomas, and that went well," she thought to herself. "Let's see if Gwen reacts in a similar manner. Besides, from what I can remember, when men went down on me, they used a lot of tongue, before fingering and/or sucking me."

Gwen had asked what sounded like a rhetorical question, so Molly didn't answer verbally. She started licking Gwen's inner labia, tasting the woman's salty fluids. She licked and licked, first one, and then the other, listening to Gwen's breathing catch, and then accelerate. She didn't have to look up at Gwen's expression – her pattern of breathing was confirmation enough that she was enjoying this.

The inner surfaces of both labia were now wet with Molly's saliva. The textures of those soft folds were so inviting that Molly actually sucked one of the inner labia into her mouth, in a fashion similar to the way she'd sucked in one of Thomas' balls. Gwen gasped loudly, and pressed her knees against Molly's shoulders, not pushing her away, but embracing her. Gratified, Molly turned her oral attentions to the other of the labia, hearing Gwen start to purr with pleasure.

Again using her fingers to keep the labia spread wide open, Molly lowered her face, so her tongue could swipe through the fluids trickling from Gwen's cunt. Gathering a good sample, she curled her tongue back into her mouth and tasted. Tasted and savored. It was similar to Thomas' precum, but subtly, and wonderfully – different. And Molly liked it. It didn't even taste like her own pussy juices did. It was a unique 'Gwen flavor' and delightful. Molly hoped Gwen's cum tasted at least as good.

Her tongue was now busy licking the rim of Gwen's vaginal opening, tasting and enjoying. Her fingers were busy holding the area wide open for clear access. As Gwen became more excited, her scent became more musky, which Molly found enchanting. She inhaled deeply as her tongue went around and around Gwen's hole.

Gwen was gripping the chair arms, murmuring, "Yes, yes. Oh god, yes. There. There. More. Don't you dare stop!"

Molly realized that her hands were in the way for what she desperately wanted to do next, so she let go of the labia, keeping them open with brief sideways swipes of her still circling tongue. Her hands slid under Gwen's ass cheeks, so Molly now had control of the woman's hips and pelvis. Now she could do it. With a swift, sudden plunge, she jabbed her tongue as deeply as possible into Gwen's cunt, and began rapidly flipping her tongue tip against the sensitive tunnel walls.

Gwen screamed with pleasure when she felt Molly's tongue wriggling in her depths. Her scream became a shriek when Molly's lips now sealed her vaginal opening as she started sucking and swallowing. "OMFG! That's... That's... I'm gonna... Fuck!" was all that Gwen could gasp out before her body was convulsing with a sudden orgasm!

Molly's sucking drew Gwen's cum up into her mouth. At first, she was too busy keeping up with the flow, swallowing it rapidly, to pay much attention to its taste. But as the initial surge ebbed, Molly had a chance to learn that the cum was subtly different in quality and flavor, having a spicier overtone. Molly wanted more.

Gwen had stopped thrashing, so Molly withdrew her tongue and lapped briefly directly on Gwen's pee hole. Gwen made a sound like 'unghh' and clamped her knees more firmly on Molly shoulders. Apparently that spot was quite sensitive, but Gwen wasn't pushing Molly away. The editor's inner labia had puffed up, engorging with hot blood. Molly felt their wet warmth caressing her cheeks. She hooked the tip of her tongue under the lip of one of them and dragged it upwards. When it barely brushed Gwen's clit, Mollie repeated the action on the other side.

Gwen let go of the chair arms, and used her index fingers to fully pull back the hood over her clit. "Dammit, do it! Do my clit," she demanded. That hot pink rod of flesh looked like it was pulsating before Molly's eyes.

Remembering what had been done to her in the past, Molly slipped two fingers into Gwen's vagina, positioning them against its front wall, deep to the woman's clit. Applying a hooking action to her fingers, Molly was both amazed and gratified to watch the clit lift into a erect stance that made it jut forward proudly. Turning her head from side to side, Molly licked the entire surface of its shaft, listening to Gwen's screeches of pleasure. Molly used her free hand to press against the woman's mound, controlling her pelvis.

After subjecting Gwen's clit to this enjoyable torture for several minutes, she finally sucked the entire rod into her soft warm lips. She continued a light suction as her agile tongue tip began a gentle flicking over and over on the trapped head of the clit. Her fingers inside of Gwen's cunt started stroking the inner wall beneath the throbbing clit.

Gwen's hands slammed back onto the arms of the chair, as she threw her head back and began howling and vocalizing unintelligible sounds as a fantastic climax erupted from her core. Molly's hand at her pussy got quite soaked with a fresh load of cum. Molly kept pressing, sucking, and stroking until Gwen's hands came to the sides of her head, and gently pushed, signaling a silent plea for her to stop.

Removing her mouth from the woman's sex, Molly eased her fingers out of the cunt, and began sucking and licking the cum off her hand. As she did so, she looked up first at Gwen's sweating neck and heaving torso as the woman sucked deep lungfuls of air, trying to catch her breath.

Thomas, who'd been silently observing, commented, "Holy crap, Molly! You made her eyeballs roll back in their sockets!"

Indeed, it took Gwen several minutes to get her eyes back into focus, and her breathing more normal. During this time, Molly decided that it would be good manners to clean up the woman's sopping cunt. At least, that's what she rationalized. In reality, she just wanted to drink more of the woman's juices. She applied the cleanup daintily, though, not really wanting to drive Gwen towards yet another orgasm.

Regaining control of her body, Gwen beamed a smile down at Molly, still kneeling between her legs. "My heavens, Molly! I hope you will start putting that sort of passion into your writing! That was truly remarkable! I've never had better!" She glanced over at Thomas, and added, "No offense, Thomas."

He grinned back at her, and responded, "None taken, my dear. In my opinion, Molly'd sure be a difficult act to follow."

"I discovered several things, Gwen," Molly said. "First of all, I like eating pussy – well, at least I like eating your pussy. Pussy juice and female cum taste different, just as male precum and male cum taste different. I loved how your pussy lips felt in my mouth – I could enjoy sucking on them for a long time. Let's see... what else? Oh yes, I wish I had a longer tongue, so I could stick it even deeper into your cunt." She blushed a delicate pink, confessing that. "And sucking and licking your clit excited me almost as much as it excited you! I could feel your heartbeat reflected in its pulsations!"

After Molly's debriefing, she and Gwen stood up, and embraced. Gwen said to her, "It might be best if you head home and jot down or record your observations of this experience while it's all fresh in your mind." Molly nodded eagerly. "However," Gwen continued, "you probably need a fresh reminder about what it feels like to be fucked, or to receive cunnilingus. So we might have to schedule a session about that." Molly's pupils dilated with surprise, hearing that. "And," Gwen added with a grin, "since you seem to like to write about bondage in your stories, I might have to arrange some experiences along those lines for you, if you want your stories to sound plausible."

Her pupils dilating from a blend of surprise, shock, and frissons of fear with regard to what Gwen was hinting, Molly's irises were barely visible as she gathered her things and stumbled out of the publisher's offices. Her heart pounded in her chest so hard it felt like it was bashing against the inside of her rib cage. Would she find the courage to return to her new editor, and those proposed experiences?

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers
12