Molly and the New Editor Pt. 06

Story Info
The day of the party arrives.
7.9k words
4.53
28.8k
10
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,251 Followers

Molly was fidgeting.

She couldn't help it. She was pacing. She had to. She couldn't sit still. This was the day. The day of the party for the so-called 'sex group' had arrived. The one for which Mr. X had tested her. Apparently, they gathered about once a month for such parties, and Mr. X supplied the center of attraction for the events. In this case - her. She was on pins and needles, glancing at the clock about once a minute. The anticipation and waiting was gut-twisting, since she had no idea how many people would be there, and what she'd be required to do.

Miss Gwen had called about an hour ago. "Are you ready, my slut girl?" she'd asked.

"Almost, Miss. I'm on schedule. I just got out of the shower, and dried off my body. I still need to fix my hair and makeup, and dress simply as Mr. X instructed me to do," Molly replied, kneeling humbly as she spoke with her Mistress. Even though they were speaking on the phone, Miss Gwen seemed to sense if Molly was kneeling or not.

"I'm afraid I have some bad news, pet," Miss Gwen had said. "Something has come up, and Thomas and I won't be able to attend. Therefore, Mr. X is sending his car for you." She gave Molly a description of the car that would pick her up, instead.

Molly's heart sank a bit. "So you won't be there, Miss? I'll be all alone?" she asked, voice trembling with elevated nervousness now.

"Silly girl," Miss Gwen admonished her. "You won't be alone. Mr. X will be there, of course, watching over you and making certain your limits are respected."

This response made Molly feel a little more secure, but it wouldn't be the same without her Mistress being present. "I understand, Miss."

"Good. I'll expect a full report from you when I see you - if not late tonight, then tomorrow for certain," Gwen said, before telling Molly to be obedient, and wishing her good luck.

Hence Molly's pacing, and clock-watching. And peeking out her window, watching for the car, dressed in a simple black dress, with no bra or panties, and just slip-on sandals. There was no doubt that she was excited, though. She was carrying a towel in her hand, and occasionally lifting the front of her dress to blot her leaking pussy with it. She had to do this so often that she decided she'd better take the towel with her in the car, so she wouldn't stain its seats.

Finally, after a mind-numbing eternity, the car arrived, and Molly hustled out to it. The chauffeur helped her into the sleek, dark blue town car, and whisked her away to her destination. If the chauffeur thought it strange that she'd placed a towel on the car seat, and sort of fluffed out her dress hem while sitting down on it, he kept such opinions to himself. Molly opened the car windows slightly, not enough to tussle her hair around, but enough to breathe the fresh, warm summer air. After a while, the car slowed, and turned, traveling now on a long driveway toward a house.

It was not Mr. X's house. Molly had no idea where she was, really. The large houses were spaced well apart with walled or fenced yards, and trees and shrubs adding to their partial seclusion. There were about a half-dozen cars parked at various locations along the drive and near the side of the house, making her wonder how many people were here. She was practically dragging her feet as she walked from the car to the colonnaded front door to the house.

A tall, brown haired stranger answered the door, saying, "Hello, you are Molly?" At her nod, he continued, "I'm the home owner and the host of this party. Please come in."

Molly tried to look past his shoulder, asking, "Is Mr. X here?" She was leery of just walking in like that.

The man got an amused smile on his face. "Oh, is that what he told you to call him? Very well. That's Mr. X's car you just arrived in, and yes, he's here. You'll see him in the main room. But please come along with me for the moment."

Since it was indeed the car Miss Gwen had told her to expect, Molly felt better following the stranger as he led her down a corridor to a small sitting room on the first floor. The invigorating fragrance of fresh cut flowers emanated from vases along the corridor. Molly could hear other voices, lots of them, speaking in an animated fashion, elsewhere in the house. The voice were muffled as the host closed the door to the room behind them.

"You appear to be properly dressed, Molly. Strip now," the host instructed her.

She was a little startled by the abruptness of his command, and the fact that he'd shut them into this small room alone. Gathering her wits, she stepped out of her sandals, turned her back to him and asked, "Would you please undo my zipper?"

The host lowered her zipper slowly, even sensuously, which gave Molly a pleasurable shiver. The heat from his hand left a glowing trail on her flesh as it traveled downward. She took hold of the top of her dress, to keep it from falling. When her zipper was unzipped down to its lowest point, just above the rise of her ass, she turned to face him, and coquettishly began lowering the dress. Since she wore nothing else, she was giving him a show - revealing her tits, then her belly, then her mound and sex, and finally her shapely legs. Miss Gwen's training was certainly turning her into a slut.

"Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, and place your hands behind your head, girl," the host commanded.

As Molly did so, the man ran his hands all over her body, pinching her flesh here and there - especially her breasts and labia. He knelt down, opening her pussy and staring inside it intently, which caused blood to rush into Molly's cheeks, heating her face. Slut or not, she was acutely aware that a virtual stranger was peering into her intimate recesses, as her fluids seeped from them! As embarrassing as this was, it was also rather a turn-on.

"Turn around, bend over and spread your ass cheeks apart," he told her.

As Molly did so, her rush of embarrassment intensified. She was glad she'd cleaned her ass hole thoroughly as he stared at it. She was even gladder a moment later, because the man first shoved a finger into her by now very wet cunt, swirled it briefly to gather her natural lubricant, and then pulled it back out. She guessed what he might do next, so she wasn't shocked when he slowly inserted that finger deep into her anal opening, causing her to grunt quietly.

Molly looked back over her shoulder at him as he withdrew his finger, and saw him examine it and even sniff it carefully. Her reaction of mortification at seeing him do this was mollified when he nodded.

"Nice and clean," he commented. "You did a good job, slut. I think you're ready. Just one more thing." He took out a black magic marker. As Molly watched, astonished, he wrote 'PARTY SLUT' on the flesh between her navel and her mound! He wrote the same words on her low back, as she observed in a mirror. There was to be no doubt who was to be the center of attention at this party - no doubt as to who had to satisfy the whims of those attending.

He reminded her, "As the party slut, you are not allowed to say 'no' to whatever anyone wants." Molly's expression might've shown fear, because he followed up with, "They know your limits, and Mr. X will be watching their behavior." He buckled a collar around her neck, attached a leash to it, and, with a tug, led her into the main room.

Molly blinked and hunched over slightly upon seeing all the strangers present - maybe a dozen men and five women. They were just a sea of blurry faces, too much complexity all at once for her to comprehend. They were all eating snacks, and drinking, apparently having a great time. The party probably was in full swing before she'd even arrived. Her body was instinctively trying to curl into a defensive posture. After all, everyone else in the room was clothed, and they were all staring at her nudity.

The host noticed her slouching, and swatted her ass, saying, "Straighten up, bitch! Show your body proudly, such as it is." He pulled her to the center of the room. "This is tonight's party slut," he announced in a loud voice.

At that, the room filled with differing sounds. It seemed almost everyone was making comments - some to their companion, and some to the entire room. The comments were raucous and rude. So many people were speaking at once, Molly only caught snippets, like: '...she looks fuckable, but her tits are so small...' and '...her ass should be bigger...' and '...those big nipples look like they belong on a cow...' and '...that ass is so pale - I want to make it bright red...' and other mutterings that added to Molly's feeling of mortification. Perversely, the more they humiliated her, the more her excitement built. Her streak of exhibitionism was taking over, and blending with an insidious rise in submissive feelings.

Just then, Molly heard a man's voice clearly say, "Oh my lord!" with a mixture of surprise and exasperation.

Her head swiveled, seeking the source of that voice. Her eyes focused. There, in the crowd of people, was her uncle Mark - her mother's brother! Not only that, standing next to him was her girlfriend Rita's father - Juan! Molly felt like a lightning bolt had struck her! She was dumbfounded. Her embarrassment skyrocketed! On a scale of 1 to 10, her current level of humiliation shot up to a 14! They were looking at her with their eyes bulging, and their jaws had dropped wide open in surprise. Obviously, never in their wildest dreams would they have imagined the party slut would be a niece, or the friend of a daughter. Their own cheeks flushed hot pink.

Not only did those men now know what a slut she was - she also knew they attended such sex parties as this one! Molly's feeling of how hot and nasty this evening was becoming was overwhelming. She stood there, fully on display, for a bunch of strangers, and two people that she knew. A fresh rush of excitement rippled through her body, clothing her in goosebumps. Time seemed to freeze.

Finally, a man gestured with his hand, accompanying it with the command, "Come over here, slut, and put your hands on your head." As Molly stood in front of him, the man began a detailed examination of her body. His touches were not seductive - he was handling her like a piece of fresh meat. He lifted and tested her tits for resilience, pinched and plucked at her leg muscles, jerked her until she faced away from him, and prodded her cunt and ass hole with his fingers. The rest of the people watched, jeered, and encouraged him. Molly's cheeks and neck were already crimson in color, and her breathing rate was accelerating. The man pulled his hand away from her sex, and showed the room his hand, gleaming with her fresh juices.

A tall blonde man came close and boomed out, "OK, slut. Give us some encouragement while we undress. Give us a show. Caress yourself, sensuously." There was a hint of alcohol on his breath. Molly hoped that Mr. X would indeed keep a close watch on this crowd, in case any of them ultimately had too much to drink.

All eyes focused on her. People started loosening their clothing. Avoiding eye contact with the two men she knew, Molly began running her hands along her body. She cupped her breasts, loving the feel of her hands lifting them slightly, then ran her hands softly up across her nipples and to the sides of her neck. Lifting her hands farther, she stroked her neck, sending shivers of pleasure throughout her body, and then lifted her hair to let it cascade downward again. As the people's bodies were revealed, it was obvious that most of them were in their 40s and 50s, and she wondered how much stamina they could muster.

Placing her hands on her ass cheeks, she swayed her hips as if listening to erotic music, continuing to watch the people undress. Molly was keeping her eyes wide open, looking at the flesh on display now. Men with partial or full erections, some handling their manhood as they stared at her. Most of the men were rather normal, although one was quite tall, and two were pretty obese. Feeling very naughty, Molly stole a glance at the now naked bodies of the two men she knew.

Bending forward and shaking her tits, Molly looked now at the women. They were all now as naked as she was, except two of them wore masks, hiding their identity from everyone in the room, no doubt. Curious, she turned her attention briefly back to the men, now looking at faces rather than groins, and noticed one man with a mask, as well. Caressing her inner thighs as she swayed, Molly returned to her scrutiny of the women's bodies. In general, their pubic hairs were well groomed, except for one woman with a pronounced bush. None of them had bald cunts, making Molly's hairless labia unique in the room. Their tits all looked pretty good, although Molly suspected that, judging from their ages, one or two may have had some surgical enhancements at their chests. Molly couldn't tell if they were partnered with the man nearest them, but if so, and if that man came to such parties regularly, she could see why such a woman would want to keep looking her best, to hold onto her man.

"Enough," a dark-haired man said. "Come over here to me."

Molly found something familiar in his voice, but couldn't place it. But when the man grabbed both her wrists, and pulled her to end up face down over his lap, she realized it was the voice that had said, '...that ass is so pale - I want to make it bright red...' earlier when she was first on display. She had only enough time to register that fact when his palm smacked firmly against her ass cheeks.

"Ouch," she gasped in surprise, squirming. The shock sent a thrill through her body.

"Ouch, indeed," he agreed, and proceeded to give her a thorough spanking, making sure to brighten both her ass cheeks with fresh, hot blood. Molly jerked and wriggled on his lap, but he held her wrists fast, and someone else had seized her ankles, to hold her in place. People laughed as they watched her spanking, which made her humiliation more intense. Her world became the sight of the floor, the pain in her butt, and the sound of merriment from the crowd.

Releasing her, he told her, "All right, slut. Crawl to everyone in the room, and show them your bright red ass cheeks. Give them a good look, and tell them that you're their nasty little fuck toy."

Shamefacedly, Molly got on her hands and knees and started crawling around the room. She was acutely aware of her tits dangling and swaying as she crawled, and she wondered how puffy her labia were. As she got to each person, she had to turn around and back toward them, displaying her spanked flesh, and articulate the demeaning statement, "I'm your nasty little fuck toy." A few of the people added another swat to her already tender skin. One or two grasped her ass cheeks and spread her open, looking at her anus and cunt. A guy also poked her ass hole, but didn't actually try to penetrate her there - he just wanted to hear her squeal.

One woman swiped her hand along Molly's cunt, then remarked, "This slut is dripping wet, and her juices smell awful. Lick this terrible stuff off my hand, you smelly little bitch." Molly didn't think her cunt juices smelled all that bad. The woman was deliberately heaping verbal abuse on her, which was strangely arousing, given the circumstances. As Molly licked and sucked the woman's hand clean, she felt her labia opening even wider, and more juices flowed down her thighs, to the amusement of the people behind her.

People joined in verbally, calling her names like: 'slut... whore... cunt... worm... twat...' as she crawled by them. She found this verbal taunting exquisitely stimulating, driving her down toward subspace.

When she'd completed her circuit, a young, strawberry-blonde-haired man commanded, "Show me your tits, whore." Molly knelt in front of him, practically putting her breasts in his lap. "Wrap them around my cock. I doubt if you got enough to give a good tit fucking."

Molly flushed red, knowing this was probably true. She tried a couple of times to press her mammaries together enough to encase his rampant erection, but to no avail. Disgusted, the man murmured, "Just as I thought - useless." With that, he grabbed the base of his dick, and began cock-slapping her face several times, raising a titter from the onlookers. "Let's put her to the Sven challenge," he suggested. There were several murmurs of agreement.

An elderly, gray-haired man, who must've been Sven, spoke up. "Please. You know she can't succeed. I doubt anyone can. I just come to these parties now for the amusement of watching."

The host countered with, "She's the party slut, so she'll do as she's told." Addressing Molly, he said, "Go over to Sven, and arouse him, girl." This was met with subtle laughter elsewhere in the room, and Sven's face darkened slightly.

As Molly obediently crawled over to Sven, he was protesting, "Come on. This is unfair to the slut. Leave her be."

But Molly looked up into his kindly, almost grandfatherly face, and stated, "Please, Sir. Let me try. I really want to do this, Sir." She smiled up at him sweetly.

"Awww. She called me 'Sir' so politely. I like that," Sven smiled. "OK, girl. Give it a try."

"Thank you, Sir. Will you please scoot forward on your chair seat?" she asked. Sven moved forward until only about one half of his ass remained on the chair. His shriven sexual equipment dangled before Molly's face. His clean, pleasant, manly smell entered her nostrils. People jockeyed for a good view of this challenge.

Molly thought to herself, "Other girls have failed at this. Maybe they were too aggressive. If he's worried about performing, too much, too fast might scare him out of it." Deciding, she opened her mouth and placed his entire cock inside its warm wetness, but did nothing to it - no suction, no tongue action. She just let his cock rest in the comfort of her mouth. His ball sack touched against her chin, but she didn't press against it. Instead she reached past it, to the space between the base of his scrotum and his ass hole. There, she began gently scratching that skin with the lightest touch of her fingernails. Her stroking was soft, slow, and teasing.

After maybe a minute of this, Sven inhaled deeply, and Molly felt his cock begin to stir inside her mouth. She let her fingernail roam farther back now, and farther forward, brushing the edge of his anal ring, and the backside of his scrotal sack. Sven sighed, smiling, and patted her head. Molly let her tongue begin to slowly roam over his still engulfed dick, noting it was growing in length and girth, and realizing she'd not be able to keep it all inside her mouth much longer.

Sven moaned softly as Molly's tongue became more active, and several of her fingernails began sliding over his sensitive scrotum, making his balls stir in their confinement. A hush fell over the assembly. Feeling the cock lengthening and thickening in her mouth, Molly had to move her head back slightly, letting the cock base escape from her lips. She began a gentle suction now, to keep the cock's head deep in her mouth as the shaft lengthened even more. His taste, which originally was the saltiness of sweat, was changing, since precum has a different taste. A few people gasped as they saw how engorged Sven's cock was becoming, but no words were said, since everyone was afraid that to speak might break the spell.

Molly's tongue began playing more merrily with the part of the dick still inside her mouth. More of the shaft was emerging. Sven was staring down at the part of his cock that he could see as if witnessing a miracle. Both of Molly's hands were busy now - one cradling and massaging his scrotum, the other still gently scratching the area between his ass hole and scrotum.

Finally, her mouth informing her that his cock was fully engorged, Molly backed her face completely off it. As the glistening shaft and head emerged, she pumped it, lovingly, almost with reverence. She loved hard cocks, it was obvious. She wasn't focused on the fact that the people thought she'd accomplished something wonderful - the slut in her just wanted to play with this firm piece of manhood, in any way that was permitted.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,251 Followers