Molly and the New Editor Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, girl!" Sven cried. "Get up here and ride on it! Quickly! Quickly!"

Leaping to her feet, Molly straddled his thighs, facing him, and guided his cock into her dripping cunt. Both she and Sven heaved a heavy sigh as they joined. The people watched, spellbound. Molly offered her tits to Sven's hands and mouth as she began bobbing up and down on his impaling manhood. She used her cunt muscles to grip and ripple, keeping the cock turgid as they fucked. She wasn't paying any attention to the fact that dozens of eyes were focused on her. She was focused on the thrilling sensations of Sven's mouth, hands, and dick. They fucked for several minutes, enjoying each other. Sven's expression was one of absolute bliss.

Without much warning, Sven shuddered, and began shooting his cum into Molly's pussy. She groaned loudly, then called out, "Yes! Yes! I feel you cumming! Keep cumming as long as you can! I love feeling your dick jerking inside me." A few people clapped their hands. Several congratulated Sven.

When his spasms ceased, Molly asked, "May I clean your dick now, Sir?" Panting with joy, he nodded. Molly slipped off him, knelt, and used her mouth and tongue to bathe his sex clean of their mixed secretions. The textures on her tongue were slippery and slimy, and she loved it. The taste of Sven's semen was unique in her experience, maybe because it had been so long since he'd had an orgasm. Whatever caused this special taste, she ate it all, avidly. Sven patted her head, tenderly, and slid back in his chair, sated.

Two of the strangers abruptly grabbed Molly by her armpits and dragged her back to the center of the room. One of them demanded, "OK, cum dumpster, suck and pump our dicks!" Their two cocks hovered near her face as they stepped partway in front of her. She reached up and grasped each firm, fat meat stick and began pumping them both. Turning her head side to side, she sucked one for a while, and then the other. They were already drooling with salty precum, and the smell of their maleness was exciting. Being in the center of the room, she was aware she was putting on a show.

After a while, both men were close to cumming. The one that had been silent until now said, "Open your mouth, slut. We're going to dump our cum in - and don't you dare swallow any until you're told to, understand?" Molly nodded, opened her mouth wide, and tilted her head back expectantly.

The men grasped their cocks and jerked them furiously, holding the cock head right next to Molly's mouth, pointing at that opening. One grunted, and shot several thick wads of cum, most of which went into her mouth. The part that splashed on her cheek, she swept up with a finger and pushed it in to join the rest. She turned her head, aligning herself with the second cock - just in time. The guy cried out, "Oh fuck! Yes!" and spurted his semen dead center into his target. Wiping his cock in Molly's hair, he and his friend went to their chairs and sat, sighing with relief.

The first guy that had climaxed told Molly, "Tilt your head back and gargle with that cum." A titter of amusement rippled through the onlookers.

Feeling very foolish, Molly pointed her chin at the ceiling and began gargling. The semen in her mouth made lewd sounds as she did this - it certainly didn't sound like mouthwash.

Someone walked close to her, to get her attention over the noise she was making. "Now, blow us some cum bubbles, you dirty skank," he demanded.

Not having the faintest idea how to do that, Molly tried pursing her lips, which made the cum rise to fill the tiny opening. Inhaling through her nose, she exhaled gently through her mouth. The mound of semen rose up from her lips, and a tiny bubble formed at its center, but it immediately popped. She tried again. This time she widened the opening her lips were forming, and exhaled even more slowly. Right before her eyes a large bubble of cum rose from her mouth, expanded, and popped, splatting wetly in a ring on her face around her mouth.

Molly'd never played with cum like this before. By the time she was told to stop, residue from the cum explosions had rained down on her forehead and hair, and from her chin down onto her tits. She was a mess. And feeling very slutty. And very turned on.

"Swallow it, now, you filthy whore," the host told her. She obeyed, emptying her mouth, but spots of semen remained, dotting her hair, face and body.

"My turn," Rita's father, Juan, called out. Molly's mouth dropped open in surprise. She thought that maybe, just maybe, he'd just watch, and not participate, since he knew her. She was wrong. "Keep your mouth open," he said, as both his hands grasped the side of her head. He inserted his dick into her open mouth, and started thrusting. "Suck me as I fuck your slutty, greedy mouth, you whore," he demanded. He rammed his dick so deep at times that she was gagging.

A powerful man, he yanked his dick free from her mouth and lifted her bodily off the floor. Instinctively, her arms went around his neck, and her legs wrapped around his waist for support. She ended up with his cock jammed into her cunt. Juan started fucking her pussy as he walked them around the room, giving people a good view of her being used. His cock seemed to grow even larger as it experienced the friction of her vaginal tunnel. She'd buried her face in the crook of his neck, so he growled, "Make eye contact with everyone as we pass them. Let them see what a whore looks like as she's being fucked hard!"

Blushing furiously, Molly looked at the passing faces, seeing expressions of disdain, and superiority, with an occasional grimace of disgust. When the circuit was complete, Juan uncoupled from her and lowered her to the floor. "Get on your hands and knees, slut. Lower your face and shoulders to the floor, keep your ass high, and spread your ass cheeks for me." A thoroughly chastised Molly did as she was told, pulling her ass open to give an obscene display her ass hole. She guessed what was coming.

"Do you want my dick in your ass, slut?" Juan asked.

Molly shivered, because he was well endowed, as her cunt had informed her by the painful stretch she'd felt as they fucked. "Yes, Sir," she whispered to the floor.

"What?" he asked. "Louder. The room needs to hear you. What is it you want?"

Completely mortified, holding her ass open with her hands, Molly yelled, "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME IN MY ASS, SIR!"

Juan spit on her hole, and started pressing his grossly swollen glans at its entrance. Ignoring Molly's shrieks and groans, he pressed inward, claiming the ass of his daughter's friend. He was already very aroused from her mouth and cunt, so it was a mercifully short number of thrusts before he released his flood of semen into her bowels. Both he and Molly made nonsensical sounds as this moment occurred, so it was clear what was happening. When he pulled out, gobs of white semen spilled from her gaping ass hole, streaming along her labia to finally drip to the floor.

There was a period of silence as they watched her anal ring reflexively contract and dilate from her arousal. A woman with flaming red hair broke the silence. "Come here, you awful little pig," she said. As Molly crawled to her, the woman spread her thighs, and splayed open her hairy outer labia with her fingers, displaying her pink inner labia and cunt. "I bet you want to eat my cunt, don't you, you lowly little whore?" Molly flushed scarlet at the thrill of being addressed like this. She could smell the woman's cunt from where she was. She also knew what she was supposed to do, so she nodded.

"Oh no," the woman said. "It's not that easy. You have to beg for my permission to eat my cunt."

Molly swallowed to clear her throat, and then said, "Please, Miss. May I eat your cunt?"

The woman smiled. "You'll have to try harder than that, you little tramp. Convince me that you're dying to put your mouth on my cunt." Murmurs of amusements sprang up around the room.

Molly felt like hiding under a chair, or something. She knew everyone had their ears cocked to hear her entreaties. Swallowing her pride, what little she had left, she said loudly, "Please, please, Miss. I beg of you. Please let me eat your cunt. Please let me lick it and suck it, and drink your cum. I need it so badly!" By the time she finished, it was obvious from the tone of her voice that she was speaking the truth. Her eyes were focused on the woman's sex, and her body was vibrating subtly with eagerness.

"Very well, you have my permission," the woman said, nonchalantly. A couple of people laughed at the way she'd said it. Molly scooted forward, and buried her face between the open thighs. Her tongue speared into the offered cunt, making the redhead inhale sharply. Her lips sealed around the woman's sex, including her clit. Molly moved her lips, letting them massage that clit, along with the ring of sensitive tissues around the vagina as she began sucking. Her tongue was flicking and scooping in the depths of the pussy she was smelling and eating, drawing out its juices.

In minutes, the woman's respiratory rate accelerated as Molly's actions quickly drove her toward an orgasm. The slurping sounds from her cunt were loud in the room. People sipped drinks as they watched the redhead's knuckles go white from gripping the arms of the chair hard, allowing her to bend her back, and present her cunt to Molly's greedy mouth. With a keening cry, the woman started shaking in her chair as her honey pot fed Molly a copious amount of womanly nectar, and Molly drank it all, stopping only when the woman pushed her head away, because the post-orgasmic stimulation was getting to be too much for her.

Now in a submissive daze, still tasting the woman's cum, Molly heard Uncle Mark's voice. "You nasty little slut! Crawl over here and suck my dick!" Feeling a little timid at approaching a family member like this, Molly slowly shuffled to where he stood. She looked at his dick. Only semi-tumescent, it still looked impressive. But it was attached to her uncle! She hesitated. He got impatient and slapped her face. "I said - suck it!" he yelled.

Her cheek stinging, Molly quickly began sucking on that rod of flesh sprouting from his groin. She tasted his salt and sweat, and smelled his scent. It was a very manly scent, and began acting like an aphrodisiac. Without thinking, she started sucking like her life depended on it. Feeling the fervor and lust being expressed by his niece's mouth, he muttered, "I always suspected you were a slut at heart." People wondered if they somehow knew each other, but only briefly - whether they did or not was their own business. This girl was just the party slut, to be used by any and all.

There was a waist high table nearby. Uncle Mark grabbed her by her hair, and dragged her to the table. "Bend over that table, you little bitch," he hissed. "I'm going to fuck you good and hard!"

Molly draped her torso across the table top, pressing her tits onto its cool surface, and turning her head to rest a cheek on it. Submissively, she spread her legs apart, exposing the gates to her sex - her labia. Uncle Mark used his dick like a battering ram on those gates, ramming them aside and raping the 'village' they protected. His hands grabbed her hips, pinning her in place, while he unleashed his cravings to couple with her. And couple he did.

Soon Molly was howling, "Oh my god, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! I'm almost..." But then she started thrashing, and several pairs of hands held her wrists and shoulders in place, lest she hurt herself by her violent actions as a massive orgasm shook her. Her sucking, rippling cunt was too much for Uncle Mark to hold back any longer. Her cunt demanded his seed, and he unloaded it in response, driving his cock fully inside her, and holding it there as he pumped. People watching this carnal display almost had spontaneous sympathetic orgasms, even though they weren't playing with themselves.

While Molly and her Uncle Mark were slowly coming down from their respective orgasms, the party host fetched some rope. Skillfully, he tied Molly's wrists together, and securely anchored them to a hook at the far side of the table. As Uncle Mark moved out of the way, other ropes were looped several times across Molly's mid-thigh level, and around the nearby table legs. When the host was finished, Molly was immobilized, bent over the table edge. She could move her head, legs and feet, and that was about all. Her arms, torso and thighs were held firmly in place by the ropes.

Molly didn't care in the least. She had now surrendered into submission - she was fully in subspace. She was fully aware of what was happening. She was aware as each man stepped behind her and fucked her cunt and/or her ass. Sometimes the fucking was so intense that her feet kicked up on either side of the man between her thighs and flailed around unthinkingly, as people snorted and chortled. She felt the men releasing inside her. She heard someone call her a 'fuckhole' and knew it was true. She felt their cum oozing, sometimes gushing, from her holes as one man pulled out, to be replaced by another. She lost count of the orgasms that were forced from her body - after a while they seemed to merge into each other, anyway.

Men ejaculated on her hair, and her back, enjoying messing her up. Someone used a belt on her ass and thighs, leaving vivid red welts. She cried out as this was done, but accepted it. She didn't know it, but the party host was standing close by, making sure the belting didn't become excessive.

After a while, they decided to tie her face up, flat on the top of the table. Since she was getting dehydrated, Mr. X kindly gave her a cool, refreshing drink while she sat up between poses. Then she obediently laid her body back onto the table and held her arms and legs out in a spreadeagled pose, to be secured like that. People moved in close, examining her body, satisfying their curiosity about every nook and cranny. One or two of the women, perhaps jealous of Molly's youth and beauty, spit on her, slapped her face and tits, and even squeezed, pinched, twisted and pulled her nipples until she squealed, delighting them. But they also fingered her cunt, and one used a large dildo on her, virtually raping her with it.

Some of the men climbed atop the table to fuck her cunt while she was tied like this. Others, getting a second wind, jacked off their cocks, spraying semen on her face, tits, and belly. One of the masked women planted her pussy on Molly's face, demanding, "Make me cum, you useless cunt! Work that tongue in me!" To encourage Molly into quick action, the woman seized one of Molly's tits roughly, twisting it. Gasping, Molly started drilling the sopping pussy with her tongue, bobbing her head to make her lips add stimulation. As she tasted those familiar juices, with the woman's command echoing in her mind, she put two and two together. The woman was Miss Gwen! Molly was thrilled that her Mistress was here with her.

Meanwhile, someone - Molly couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman - worked their entire hand into Molly's slippery vaginal tunnel, and started fisting her. She moaned loudly into the cunt covering her face, and ate the cunt even faster. "That's it, you bitch!" Miss Gwen cried, grabbing Molly's hair painfully to hold her head in place. "Right there! Don't stop! Oh my god, don't stop! Don't..." Her voice ceased as her cunt went into spasm, drenching Molly's mouth and face with her orgasmic cum juices. As Molly drank and swallowed, she almost choked as an orgasm shook her own body from the relentless fisting at her cunt.

Molly and Miss Gwen quivered in post-orgasmic aftershocks for several minutes. The fist was eased out of Molly's cunt before her Mistress climbed off her face, so she had no idea who'd fisted her. She was left, a filthy mess, tied atop the table on display for perhaps 15 minutes - an object of derision. She was sore, especially her ass, both externally from the spanking and belting, and internally from the rough anal sex. She found weird delight in the soreness, though.

Once she was untied, two men gave her a double penetration, the one underneath her with his cock in her cunt, holding her tight against his chest as some other guy shoved his dick up her ass. They made sure everyone had a good look at their dicks vigorously using both of the party slut's holes. Molly shuddered and gasped, moaning from the intense stimulation they were generating in her ravaged openings. Worn out from cumming so many times, she was only able to give them a weak orgasm as she felt their cocks jerk inside her, perhaps spurting whatever small amount of semen they had left.

After that, the leash was again attached to Molly's collar, and she was led, crawling, out into the back yard. It was secluded enough that the entire mass of naked people were waiting there, to watch her crawl of shame. It appeared that semen was clotted over most of her body - head, front, and back.

Floating in the back recesses of her mind was the idea that her humiliation by this group of people was so complete that they couldn't top what they'd already done. Of course, she was wrong. The moment the first warm stream struck her back, she had no concept of what was happening. Her befuddled brain was having difficulty processing the sensation, even after the strange, yet familiar smell hit her nostrils. Finally, it registered. Someone was pissing on her!

She looked over her shoulder just as a second man started pissing. The urine streams made yellow arcs and then splashed on her skin, actually washing off the semen! After 3 men had urinated on her while she was on her hands and knees, the host said, "Kneel upright now, toilet whore!" as he tugged on the leash.

Molly got up on her knees as more people, male and female, stepped up to give her golden showers. The alcohol and other drinks they'd imbibed had obviously given them all full bladders, judging from the volume of urine being discharged. Some pissed on her tits, belly and cunt. The woman seemed determined to piss on her face and hair. By the time everyone finished, Molly was covered with ripe smelling urine. She looked like a miserable drowned rat, to the amusement of the party guests. Her makeup was ruined, with her mascara streaking down her face.

People moved near the house as the host unclipped the leash from Molly's collar, and turned on a garden sprinkler. "Get in that spray, and wash yourself off, slut!" he ordered her.

Molly hadn't been told to crawl to it, so she got wearily to her feet, and stumbled over to the fountain of water. It was very cold, but it actually felt good on her hot, sore ass. She angled her body in various positions to let the spray wash her from the top, down. Her hair and face, neck, arms, chest, and belly gradually became cleansed. She straddled the spray, holding her labia open to flush her cunt, and her ass cheeks apart to bathe her ass crack and hole. Finishing by running her hands down her thighs and legs, she stepped out of the spray. Everyone apparently watched her actions avidly.

The host turned off the sprinkler and handed Molly a towel to dry herself as best she could. She still looked bedraggled once she'd finished. The host grasped her by one of her nipples and pulled her inside, back into the center of the room. Everyone else got dressed again, resulting in Molly being the only naked person in the room, heightening her sense of vulnerability.

A blonde guy said to her, "You've performed miserably, you know. You call yourself a party slut? Give us a show. Masturbate while we watch, and make yourself cum for our entertainment, bitch."

Molly gulped. Never before had she pleasured herself while people were watching. It was something she did in the privacy of her bedroom, or her shower, or lately, at her computer as she wrote her stories. The very thought of playing with herself like that, with people watching, was quite intimidating. But she was the 'party slut' and must do what she was told. And that tacit agreement actually gave her permission to unleash the exhibitionism that had grown in strength with each of these adventures that Miss Gwen had arranged. She just hoped she had enough energy to cum once more. Without thinking too much about it, she sat down on the floor right there in the center of the room, and opened her thighs.