Molly and the New Editor Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,260 Followers

Looking down at the wetness oozing from between her labia was shamefully arousing. Her hands came to her breasts, kneading them with soft caresses that gradually intensified as her nipples engorged even more. She started tugging and rolling her nipples, while her other hand slid down over her mound, dipped wetness from her cunt, and smeared that wetness around and around her clit, not quite touching it - just teasing it. Some elements of shyness about public masturbation persisted, so she stayed looking down, focused on her tits and cunt.

The blonde guy was having none of that. "I said put on a show!" he boomed. "That means make eye contact with us - all of us. We want to see your face when you cum. And don't take all day about it!"

Jumping slightly from the force of his demands, Molly looked up and began scanning the sea of faces. Her hand at her cunt dipped two fingers inside, then dragged them out and up on either side of her clit. Then they plunged back inside her again, and repeated. As the sounds from her cunt got more and more liquid, the fingers gliding next to her clit closed the gap between them. People could see her clit being trapped, and tugged upward and downward with her movements now. She saw Miss Gwen, unmasked now, watching her performance. The man sitting next to her removed his mask, revealing the face of Thomas, the associate editor! And he raised his fist, and leered at her, so Molly now learned who'd fisted her while she was on the table. For some reason, the thought of him doing that to her was both so mortifying and so thrilling that she jammed her own fist into her cunt and started cumming! Cumming like a whore! Cumming like a bitch in heat! Glowing as she went into a massive, mind-blowing orgasm. Drawing upon reserves of energy she had no idea she possessed!

Stunned that she was so completely lost in such a climax, the people in the room sucked a collective deep breath. Then applause erupted! The applause continued as Molly pulled her fist free from her cunt, and began licking and sucking her knuckles, palm, and fingers clean. She felt ecstatically nasty!

As she was calming down, before the people left, they came up to her, and petted her head, or stroked and kissed her cheek, thanking her for being their toy. Her uncle whispered, "I'm going to come and visit you at your apartment, niece, now that I know you so well. And I might bring a friend or two. I'll call first, because when I visit, I want you nude, and wearing a collar, when I arrive."

Molly shivered delicately, cheeks heating with anticipated lust, and nodded her acquiescence.

Ultimately, only the host, Miss Gwen, and Mister X remained. "How do you feel, girl?" Miss Gwen asked her.

"Exhausted, Miss," she replied. "But in a fantastically good way."

"Does that mean you wish to be considered as a candidate for future such parties?" Mr X inquired.

"Absolutely, Sir," she answered, trying to put strength into her response. "Assuming I get a chance to recover between them," she added, making the trio laugh.

They helped their party slut get dressed, and escorted her into the car waiting to drive her home. The host graciously gave Molly the collar she'd worn as a keepsake. Pleased that she wouldn't have to shop around, trying to get one for Uncle Mark's upcoming visit, she gave the host a sweet kiss on his cheek. On her way home, Molly dozed on the car seat, dreaming up new story plots based on her adventure.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,260 Followers