Molly and the New Editor Pt. 07

Story Info
The promised visit.
5.2k words
4.49
12.8k
4
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers

"He called, Miss Gwen," Molly informed her Mistress and editor over the phone.

"Your uncle called? That quickly?" Miss Gwen asked, her voice showing surprise.

"Yes, Miss. He said he wants to pay me a visit," Molly replied.

"Well, I think we both know what that means," Miss Gwen said, chuckling. "Randy old devil, isn't he?"

Molly flushed. "If you say so, Miss," she said, diplomatically.

"And just when is this visit supposed to occur, slut girl?"

"This Saturday, Miss. If that's OK with you," Molly told her.

"Do you wish this to happen, girl? Are you aroused thinking about it?" Miss Gwen asked.

Molly stammered a bit. "W... w... well, to be honest, Miss. It's exciting, mostly because it's so taboo. After all, he's my uncle. So yes, I'd like it to happen, I think."

Miss Gwen laughed. "Actually, slut girl, I think it's safe to say that you're excited about fucking virtually any male with a stiff prick. Isn't that so?"

Molly knew that Miss Gwen couldn't see how red her face became as she admitted, with a quiet voice, "That's true, Miss."

"Nothing to be ashamed about, girl," Miss Gwen reassured her. "I knew you had that in you, the moment I met you. I'm glad you're finally acknowledging it. Be proud of your inner slut. Now, as I recall, your uncle demands that when he arrives, you have to be naked, and wearing your collar?"

"Yes, Miss. That's what he wants."

"Fine. I've seen him in action at other parties. I think we'll make some preparations at your place, and I plan to be present, but hidden, just in case," Miss Gwen said, rather mysteriously.

"Just in case what, Miss?" Molly inquired.

"Never you mind, girl," Miss Gwen said, rather kindly. "I'll handle things. Expect a workman I'm sending over, tomorrow."

"Yes, Miss. Am I required to pay him? Do anything for him?" Molly asked.

"If he asks for a blow job, I suppose you'd oblige," Miss Gwen chuckled. "But don't volunteer anything - just keep writing." With that, she hung up.

The next day, Molly watched as a workman installed some clever, almost invisible cameras at locations in her living area, and her bedroom. Their feed was to a 'station' set up in her spare bedroom. She assumed that Miss Gwen planned to 'hide' in that spare bedroom, and the cameras would give her a front row seat to the action.

It subjectively felt like two months passed, but it was only three days before it was actually Saturday. Her uncle was due at 1 pm, so Miss Gwen arrived at about 11 am, and checked out the spare bedroom station, seeing what views the various cameras gave her. Molly was already naked and collared, so Miss Gwen had her walk through the living area and her bedroom, speaking in a normal tone of voice. The sound quality was also excellent. Molly's Mistress would see and hear everything.

They sat together after that, having a light lunch, but Molly could barely eat, since she was both nervous and excited. There was always the possibility that her uncle might be bringing along a friend or two. He hadn't said. Very close to 1 o'clock, there was a knock at the door. Miss Gwen silently entered the spare bedroom, locking its door, as Molly went to answer the main door. She looked through the spy hole, and saw only her uncle, standing there. Still, since she was naked, she hid her body behind the door as she opened it to let him in, just peeking her head around the door edge.

"Hi, Uncle Mark. You're right on time," she said, in greeting. The butterflies in her stomach had all taken flight and were fluttering around inside her, batting her innards with their wings. Stress had heightened her awareness, causing her to notice something about his eyes that she never noted before. She knew they were green, but the green seemed intensified, perhaps displaying a maliciousness that he kept under concealment at family gatherings. His hair was thinning and slightly balding, letting pinkness show between the darker strands. He apparently hadn't bothered to shave.

As he entered, Molly shut the door behind him, which now fully revealed her body. He scanned her from head to foot, nodding slightly. "You followed my directions, I see," he rumbled. "I approve of the collar. It looks fitting on you, bitch." His tone made her tremble.

Walking across the room, he sat down in a chair as if he owned the place. "Come and stand before me," he commanded. Molly trotted over and stood in front of him, her thighs clenched together, her shoulders hunched forward, and her torso bent slightly, with her clenched hands held in front of and covering her pussy. She was the very picture of shyness.

"Stand up straighter!" He growled. "And put your hands at your side. I don't want you hiding yourself." As Molly adapted a more vulnerable stance, he said, "Tell me about your sordid sex life, whore."

Molly's mouth gaped open. She certainly hadn't expected such a requirement. To be honest, at this point in her life she was rather proud of being a slut. But telling what a slut she was to her uncle - to a relative - was a different thing entirely. In the future, how was she going to be able to meet his eyes at family gatherings, such as birthdays?

Trying to keep her body from quivering, she began. "Ummm. I really hadn't had much of a sex life before maybe a year ago. I was trying to write sex stories, and my editor decided that I didn't have enough experience. So right then and there, she took me to meet a man - a complete stranger - and I had to kneel down and give him a blow job. After that, I had to move between her legs, and eat her pussy. That was the first time that I've ever done that with a woman." From the heat in her cheeks, Molly was aware that her face was reddening as she began this recounting of the beginning of her descent into what most people would call depravity.

The light in Uncle Mark's eyes seemed to brighten as he imagined his niece doing this. "What happened after that, slut?"

Molly's throat tightened as she thought about the next big step that Miss Gwen had arranged. "Not too long after that, I was taken to a dungeon. I had to change out of my clothes into rather flimsy garments. A huge man tied me bent over under a horizontal pole while the editor watched. They cut off my garments, leaving me naked and vulnerable. They both used me sexually, before taking me over and tying me to a bed."

"Wait a minute," Uncle Mark said. "How did they use you sexually?"

Molly felt very awkward giving specifics to her relative. At the same time, standing naked before him as she did so was also in some weird way exciting. "Well, the huge guy fucked my cunt, and she fingered me and used a vibrator on me until I squirted." She was acutely aware that Miss Gwen was watching, and listening to every word.

"I see," he said scratching his chin. "And then they tied you to a bed. Why did they do that?"

Molly's heart seem to be rising towards her throat as she admitted, "I'd never had anal sex before, so they positioned me so that the huge guy could initiate me into the practice."

"When you say 'huge guy' do you mean that he was big and tall, or something else?"

"He was big, tall, and muscular. But he also had the largest cock that I'd ever seen," Molly explained.

Uncle Mark laughed, "And he was going to stick that thing in your ass?"

"Yes, and he did. He was very skilled and careful, but still it hurt a lot before he finally got it in," she grimaced slightly, remembering.

"I see he did a good job," commented Uncle Mark. "I saw many men use your ass at the party, and I didn't hear any screams of protest from you."

Holly again felt a wave of humiliation race through her body as she heard her Uncle Mark remind her that he had witnessed all of those things that had been done to her. She decided that he'd want to hear the next detail of what happened when she was tied to that bed. "After he pulled out of me, with his semen spilling out of my ass hole, a few strangers wandered into the room and saw me like that. It was extremely embarrassing, but at the same time in retrospect it was an amazing turn on, having them see me like that."

"So my slutty niece has a strong streak of exhibitionism, does she?" he stated, more than inquired.

Molly nodded, reluctantly. "I experienced my first gang-bang, not long after that. I was tied on display between the times the men and women used me. Also, one time I was put, naked, on top of a dining room table as the centerpiece for an elegant dinner party. People ate the food right off my body."

"That doesn't sound too naughty," her uncle commented.

"Once the dinner was over, I learned that the men had held an auction to see which of them would get the privilege of fucking my cunt, and which would get to use my ass, while the others watched."

"Oh!" he said. "That's terrible! Niece, I am absolutely shocked, and very ashamed of you. You're a nasty, lowly, common whore! You're no better than a horny little bitch! It's fitting that you have a dog collar around your neck. Get down on your hands and knees, and crawl around, barking like the little bitch that you are!" he demanded.

His voice was so powerful and commanding that Molly immediately dropped to her hands and knees, and started crawling. She felt silly, trying to bark like a dog. She tried yipping, and woofing, but she wasn't very convincing. She thought that maybe Miss Gwen was laughing as she watched this with the cameras. What Molly hadn't noticed was that when she'd let Uncle Mark in, she was so focused on his expression at seeing her naked and collared, that she hadn't noticed him prop a bamboo stick next to the door.

She became aware of that stick when he swatted her ass harshly with it, saying, "I told you to bark, like the scrawny bitch that you are!"

Molly yelped, feeling the searing pain across her ass. She crawled faster, but her uncle kept pace with her, striking her ass with the bamboo stick from time to time, each time raising a welt. Tears falling from her eyes, Molly crawled fast, barking loudly and convincingly now. In a strange way, she felt she deserved this punishment, since by relating all the lewd things she'd done, it focused her mind on what a whore she now was. It gave her perspective on how shocked other members of her family would be. She'd actually momentarily forgotten that she'd actually seen Uncle Mark at a sex party, where he was a willing participant!

In the back of her mind, Molly knew she wasn't in any real danger, because Miss Gwen would intervene if her uncle got too far out of line. But still, her ass was in flames, and he sounded really angry about her choice of lifestyle. Finally, he tossed the bamboo stick aside, went to a chair, and sat down. He called out, "Crawl over here by the right side of this chair, with your head by my legs, bitch."

Molly obeyed, pressing her left flank against his chair, moving in the seductive daze of submission now. Her mind registered the contact of his hand on her back, sliding rearwards. In moments, he was rubbing her ass, perhaps examining the welts he'd raised. "You, Molly, are a slut, and a whore, and an embarrassment. You bring shame to our family," he intoned.

As far as Molly could tell, he was deadly serious about this. She was mortified, seeing her life through different eyes - judgmental eyes. At the same time, she noted that his hand on her ass felt wonderful, touching her there. She was very aware of his maleness, and she was very horny. She wanted him.

His hand slid down off her ass and between her thighs, burrowing between them and finding her slit. As his fingers pushed her labia open, she could feel the drizzle of cunt juices emerging, wetting his hand. Uncle Mark laughed, "And it's obvious that you're not only a slut - you're an INCEST slut!"

Sliding his hands along her slippery, gooey labia, he demanded, "Tell me that you're horny now, bitch. Tell me that you're an incest slut and a family whore."

Molly moaned, feeling how his hands were manipulating her labia. She swallowed, and squeaked, "I'm really horny now, and I'm an incest slut and a family whore."

"Louder, bitch! Convince me!" he commanded.

Several times he made her do it, until she was fairly shouting, "I'm horny! I'm an incest slut! I'm a family whore!"

With that, Uncle Mark shoved two fingers into Molly's cunt, rubbing her inner walls, and asked, "Do you want to be fucked, whore?"

"Yes! Yes, I do! I want to be fucked!" Molly exclaimed.

He yanked out his fingers, slapped her cunt a little painfully, and told her, "Kneel in front of me, and ask me to fuck you, whore."

Molly moved to kneel in front of him, and, not daring to look into his eyes, mumbled, "Fuck me."

"Oh, you have to ask nicer than that," he chuckled.

Molly tried again. "Please fuck me, Uncle." Her cheeks burned with shame as she said these words.

Uncle Mark laughed. "You're such a dirty whore," he said. "Ask me again, louder - beg for it."

Soon Molly was pleading loudly for her uncle to fuck her aching cunt, while he smiled, basking in his power over her. Finally, when Molly was practically weeping with need, he opened his pants, took out his cock, and said, "Suck my dick, you lowly slut."

Molly was actually awash in the thrill of being humiliated so thoroughly by him. The humiliation was like a stimulant, almost like a drug. She craved sex now - any kind - with anyone. She scooted forward and lifted up enough to lower her mouth onto his now rampant erection. Apparently humiliating her had excited him, as well. His spicy, manly scent flooded her nostrils as the taste of his sweat and precum filled her mouth. She started sucking, bobbing her head up and down.

After a few minutes, though, he grabbed her head and physically lifted her mouth off his cock, saying, "A whore like you isn't worthy of sucking my dick!"

Molly was devastated. "Please, Uncle. Please let me suck your cock! I want to suck it! I need it so badly now!" she pleaded. "I'll do anything you want! Please!"

"You'll do anything I want?" he asked. Molly nodded, vigorously, her eyes glued to the sight of his cock, throbbing and gleaming wet from her saliva. "OK, then. Continue," he said, suavely.

Without hesitation, Molly started sucking his cock again, bobbing her head fast, drinking his precum. His warm, slippery rod rippled in and out of her lips. His male scent grew stronger. Her one goal in life at that moment was to make him cum. She didn't protest when Uncle Mark grabbed her head, and moved it up and down even faster. As if her head was just a sex toy, he was using her mouth as an aid to masturbation.

With a wordless cry, he spurted! Molly's mouth and throat was instantly filled with his semen, which she swallowed frantically, lest she choke on it. She drank and drank, until, with a sigh, he let go of her head and settled back in the chair. Still dazed, and savoring the taste of cum, Molly watched his dick go semi-limp as he stood up and stuffed it back into his pants.

Leaning over slightly, Uncle Mark slapped Molly's face, saying, "Good whore." He walked to the door, picked up his bamboo stick, turned, and commanded, "Wait for my call." With that terse statement, he left.

Molly was stunned! He'd only used her mouth! Her cunt demanded something! Some relief! Forgetting that Miss Gwen was present, Molly raced to the kitchen, plucked a cucumber that she'd planned to use in her dinner salad off the counter, and ran back to her sofa. Spreading open her cunt, she jabbed the cucumber into it, and started fucking herself hard, using both hands at first. After several strokes, she freed one hand to pinch and roll her nipples, then used it to press firmly on her clit, so it could feel the movement of the cucumber. That cucumber was about as big as Eric's cock - the huge guy from the dungeon, so it stretched her open fantastically. Added to that, the vegetable had bumps along its length, which gave added stimulation as they rippled across her sensitive tissues.

She had her eyes closed as she started to cum, so she didn't see Miss Gwen step into the room, observing her directly now. Molly came - very vocally, releasing the tension that the humiliation and the fellatio had built in her. Her orgasm was magnificent, and satisfying. She even forgot the pain radiating from her ass for a while.

Sighing, Molly opened her eyes and saw Miss Gwen staring at her. Quickly, she dropped to her knees in front of the sofa, in a respectful pose. In her haste, she forgot to remove the cucumber, so it wedged into her cunt as its tip hit the floor. Molly looked so shocked by this that Miss Gwen laughed aloud.

"That was quite a show you and he put on," Miss Gwen told her. "Your uncle seems to have a sadistic streak in him. Show me your butt, girl."

Molly got onto her hands and knees and turned around to display her backside. The cucumber stayed lodged in her, so Miss Gwen was treated to the sight of Molly's ass, crisscrossed with red welts, contrasting with the green of the cucumber sticking out of her cunt. Miss Gwen suppressed a giggle. She touched the welts gingerly with cool fingers, assessing. "Well, he's skilled - I was watching him closely as he struck you. He must've had a lot of practice. The welts don't break the skin at all, and won't scar you. It's interesting that you promised to do 'anything' for him, though. I wonder what you've gotten yourself into, my dear slutty writer."

Molly swallowed hard. "I did what, Miss? I promised him I'd do anything? I must have been out of my mind."

"You were caught up in the throes of a lust-filled altered state of consciousness at that moment, I think. I doubt that you really have to honor a promise given under such... 'duress' shall we say?" Miss Gwen stated, grinning. "You may end up as a sort of 'sex slave' to him, but I doubt he'd want the rest of the family learning about it, so you do have an escape card, if you want it. Now, I have a surprise for you, but it'll take about 20 minutes. While we wait, you can eat my pussy, and I'll rub some salve that I always have handy on those welts on your ass."

Miss Gwen removed her skirt, and climbed onto the sofa, placing herself on her back, knees up and thighs apart. Molly positioned herself over her Mistress, bringing her mouth to the offered cunt, and putting her butt within easy reach for her. Miss Gwen's cunt was as fragrant as ever, and Molly licked her outer and inner labia in a worshipful manner. Meanwhile, Miss Gwen smeared a cooling salve on Molly's ass, and rubbed it gently, quickly dissipating her pain.

Molly swirled her tongue around and around Miss Gwen's swelling clit, her tongue tip also streaking across her Mistress' pee hole She loved the sounds that her actions generated from her Mistress' throat. She also loved seeing the cunt juices rising up from the well in front of her eyes. She stopped toying with the clit for the time being, and sealed her lips over Miss Gwen's vaginal opening. Starting to suck, she poked her tongue deep into her sexual tunnel, displacing the rising fluids. Molly drank while Miss Gwen moaned.

As usual, eating Miss Gwen's delicious pussy excited Molly, whose cunt started leaking. Between moans, Miss Gwen let Molly's juices drip into her mouth, but she didn't add to her slut's stimulation. Molly slipped a finger between her mouth and chin, and started rubbing and rolling Miss Gwen's clit. That did it. Her Mistress stiffened a moment, started shaking, and fed Molly's seemingly ravenous mouth with a copious discharge of cum.

Molly had almost finished licking her Mistress clean when there was a knock at the door. Miss Gwen slid out from under Molly, grabbed her skirt, and whispered, "Go answer the door, pet."

Molly was taken aback. "But I'm still naked, Miss," she whispered in protest.

"Trust me, it'll be OK," Miss Gwen assured her. "I know who it is. I'm heading back to the spare room to watch." She scooped up her skirt and silently went there and locked its door again.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers
12