Molly Ch. 01: Class Dismissed

Story Info
New country, new school, new Molly Indrabooty!
5.5k words
4.4
34.6k
44
6

Part 1 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

"My name is Molly Indrabooty. This is my adventure. My father Sahseej is from Mumbai, India. My mother Marjorie Lovett- Indrabooty, was born in Miami, Florida of the U.S. of A. I laugh knowing that both cities begin with the letter M and end with the letter I. There is karma within my name, Molly Indrabooty. Again, the letters mimic the cities of my parents. I liken myself to be as any normal eighteen-year-old student. My father is a Brain Surgeon. My mother a Botanist at Miami State University. Both of them want me to become an academic I hate school, but I endure. As an only child I obey the best I can, yet my own needs are becoming evident.

"Relocating to Miami has been a culture shock. I love it here. The beaches are beautiful. The city intoxicating. So much so, that I find myself pondering school. I just want to fit in. Beginning school here in Miami is strange, half the school year is already over. The other students look at me funny. Only because of my heritage. I take after my mother and her stellar beauty. Yet, my skin favors my Hindi birthright. I know I am a goddess reborn. Yes, I giggle at myself for saying that.

"Boys fall all over themselves as I pass them by. Girls feel threatened and make fun of me. I am uncertain what to make of this new life. My shyness contains my arrogance, yet I like to be worshipped. Still a Goddess reborn! My senior year of high school will be anything but boring. I insist.

"Behind my parents back I have purchased books and magazines to perfect my beauty. Having very wealthy parents offers me the chance to hide my creative freedom. Such as shopping. I have clothing that I could never wear around my family. Very sexy clothing. Well hidden, sexy clothing. I wish to be desirable. Yet I find it hard to wear them in public. Fear will need to be conquered."

"Even make-up is all new to me. My complexion is nearly perfect. This allows me to forego buying unneeded masks. My body is heavenly if I must say. As a Goddess I must admit this too myself. Think of me as you like, I know what I see, what others confirm. My height is 5'3. I have exceptionally long toned legs. Keeping fit, I adore my tight stomach, and perfectly sculpted bottom. My best trait are my vibrantly aggressive 36D's that demand to be noticed. Thank you mommah, for your genes. I am a changed woman. I will be what I need to be. Whatever it takes!"

Molly Indra, as she prefers to be called exited her father's SUV on her sixth day of classes. Each day she suffered the Miami heat by wearing two sets of clothing. One for her father to be customarily proud of, and one that Molly needed to express herself by. Like every day as her father drove away Molly raced into the school and straight to the restroom. Quickly changing into a tight grey mini dress with low cleavage, she packed up her underwhelming wardrobe in a book bag and placed it in her locker. Free at last, she primped at her long raven curls in a mirror attached to the interior of her locker door and began her day. Thankfully, Miami was openminded in its dress code. That mini dress was so short that even other girls wearing similar were jealous. Tramp! Welcome to the club.

Shutting her locker, she turned on her left heel and found herself face to face with a tall, muscular young man in a football jersey. His chest was her first impression before flaring her eyes and proceeding to look up into his dazzling gaze. Twinkle, for certain!

"Molly, right?" He grinned leaning a shoulder on the row of lockers next to hers.

"Yes, Hello." She warmly smiled with a hint of bashfulness.

"Welcome to Dolphin Town. My name's Caleb. Quarterback the last two years. I'm not bragging, just saying. Mind if I ask you a personal question?" His brown eyes were dreamy to match his golden skin, blond hair tied back into a short ponytail.

"How personal?" She shyly giggled.

"Why do you dress twice every day?"

"Oh, I'm afraid my father has a different opinion than you might. He would keep me conservative forever if he had his way. My mother is less bothered but would still side with him. I must make my own decisions."

He nodded with puckered lower lip, "Nice decisions. You're sexy as heck. Hope you don't mind my saying."

"Not at all. Thank you, Sweet Charmer."

"Am I wrong in thinking you're not American?"

"I am from India. My mother is American. Is that bad?"

"Why would it be? Kind of cool actually. Word of advice though, that cleavage is a monster. Might be a dress code violation. You might want to hide behind me around teachers, especially Principal Chavez. He can be a ballbuster."

She looks down at her burgeoning breasts, "Too much? Should I wear more?"

He raised a brow then decided to grin, "Fuck the dress code, you see what other girls wear or you wouldn't dress like them. I say never too much. Keep it coming until you get hassled for it."

"I intend to. I must admit I like the attention." She bites her lower lip and teases her cleavage with a hooked finger, pulling it outward to expose more definition.

"Oh, you're certain to get plenty of attention. Not for just that cleavage. If you don't mind my noticing your legs and ass, they have my thumbs up too."

She fanned herself with both hands, "To be honest, you are the first person to offer any compliments. I'm new to this type of clothing, but I cannot lie. I love the feelings I get when I wear them."

"I can tell. I see goosebumps on your arms. Are you sure you're even going to be able to sit down in class?" He chuckled. "That skirt is thigh high. One wrong move and everyone is going to see up there."

Molly fidgeted slightly, looking down at the hemline of her dress. "I hope so. Not that they see," She snickered, "that which would be quite embarrassing. If they do I will not object."

Glancing at the clock on his cellphone Caleb growled, "Bell's about to ring. History, 1st period, right? Same here. I noticed you the first day of school. Every day after."

"I think all the boys have. You must look behind you."

Caleb tilted his profile and shook his head. Behind him gathered six other boys. Most of them insecure about themselves and not exactly as handsome as Caleb Houser himself.

"That's anywhere you go with looks like yours. Only the beginning Molly. Boys will be boys."

Taking a deep breath Molly Indrabooty fluttered fingers at the gathering. Every single one of them were too numb to return the favor. With a shrug between Caleb and herself they heard the 1st period bell ring. "Walk you to class?"

"I would be honored to walk with you. Lead the way. I will follow."

"Always do." He chuckled turning with swagger. As they walked along Molly took time to look over her shoulder at the gathering of boys, now watching her wiggle down the hallway. She held her breath and flared her big brown eyes living in the moment. She just knew her butt cheeks were peeking out from under her hemmed skirt. Entering the classroom she found all eyes upon her, including the girls. Some smiled, some sneered. The teacher had to stop writing to find the source of sudden silence.

The short balding teacher noticed Molly immediately as she took a seat toward the back. Caleb left her side for a chair two rows ahead of her. As she settled in, just as Caleb predicted she found her hemline in distress. As stretchy as her dress was it was demonic and resisting her efforts to maintain it. She swallowed noticing Caleb looking back at her with a humorous grin. She forced a giggle and smiled back as she clenched her knees tightly together. Unable to turn her attention elsewhere she explored this handsome jock with interest. "I cannot even blink. He is gorgeous."

Molly noted Caleb shaking his head then offering a wagged index finger in her direction. It confused her. What was it for? Across from Caleb sat a fellow jock who discovered Molly by following Caleb's gaze. He was awe struck in seconds. So much so, that he began whispering to Caleb without removing his eyes. Again, Caleb wiggled his finger then pointed at her. She began to stress. Offering a dumbfounded look toward Caleb. Then she noticed the other boy wag his finger too. Her hands outstretched to her sides she mouthed, "What?" unable to decipher their meaning. A third boy caught on by eavesdropping and turned to look at her, dropping his jaw. He too began pointing at her.

Finally, she felt the overwhelming urge to part her knees, this made the boys examine her more intently. She surmised that they were looking up her skirt. Was this what they wanted? Eying them she moved her knees even wider, her black lace panties easily slipping into view. She grew wet knowing that was what they wanted. It shocked her that she was willing to offer them a peek. Even more the fact she dared to lift her skirt up for a better view. Other students catching on were drooling. Girls were rolling their eyes. Competition! Great!

Clearing his throat, the teacher Dudley Bruce began asking a series of questions while moving about the room concerning the Battle of the Bulge. The term made all the guy's chuckle and nod toward Molly. Her eyes grew huge at their teasing. She loved it! Every time he mentioned Bulge, Molly crushed her tits together feigning a series of blushes. This made the guys in class crazy. Even a few girls. Those that weren't amused bit their tongues and groaned.

After 45 minutes of bulges battled the bell rang, the students rising from their seats and moving toward the door. Molly blended into the crowd movement as Caleb and his friend smothered up to her.

"Molly, this is Wyatt."

She looked up at the giant of a lad, "Hello, Wyatt."

"We saw your panties." The giant winked.

She shivered with a smirk, "Oh, no! Have I offended you?" She knew different!

"Bulge!" He glared commandingly as she crushes her tits between her compressed biceps laughing over her decision not to care what others thought.

"You can't help yourself, can you?" Caleb grinned with a sly narrowed glint in his eyes.

"I am just having fun. Is this so wrong?"

"Nope! What would be wrong is if you wore panties tomorrow." Wyatt stuck his tongue out at her. Again, her eyes bulge at his hopefulness.

"I am still a quite shy. New school and all. I wish to make a good impression."

"Don't push her Wyatt. Let her fit in."

"Yeah, yeah." He groaned. "She likes it."

"You may push. I must learn who I am. I want to be free." She smiled and clutched her books tightly over her cleavage. The thought of teasing them was appealing. But she was terrified just the same. Caleb was being so nice to her. Defending her honor in a way. Did she want that? Indecision at the moment. As Wyatt moved away leaving Caleb and Molly, she stopped to look up at him, "Would you have been mad if I had not allowed you a peek?"

"Hell no! I was just testing the waters. I wanted to see firsthand if you were a tease. So many girls here are sluts. It's nice to be teased by innocence."

"I am very innocent. Almost a virgin." She giggled then bit her fingernail for opening up so easily to a stranger. Deciding to take the risk she continued, "If my father knew I was not, I would be punished severely. I have only been with one boy, back in Mumbai. He was the son of my father's medical partner. He was French, Pierre."

"Our secret. Would he really punish you?"

"It would be dishonorable. I would be disowned. Literally."

"Wow! That's crazy. So, can you even date?"

"Not without father's blessing. I broke that vow in Mumbai. Father would have killed him. I hope I am not scaring you away."

"Naaaa! If you ever get bold enough to defy daddy again, I'd love to take you out on a date."

"Really? I would have to be very sneaky." She perks up excited by the offer.

"You think about it. My offers always open."

"You are very sweet, Caleb. We shall see." She shies away to head to her next class. On her own again, she made her way to 2nd period English. Entering the class she found a seat, again all eyes were on her. Including the scrutinizing eyes of Mrs. Vera Garibaldi, a frumpy middle-aged teacher in her 50's. Keeping her thoughts to herself Vera brought her class to session.

Beside Molly sat a fit young man who eyed her legs intently. She offered him a gentle smile as he acknowledged her with a nod of approval. Jotting down a note on his notebook he wrote, "Love your legs."

Reading it as shown between them she mouthed the words, "Thank you."

Again, he scribbled a second message, "I'm Nathan. What's your name?" She writes Molly on her own notebook. "You must work out."

"Yoga with my mommah!"

"Flexible! Awesome!" He chuckled under his breath.

Sheepishly grinning at his comment Molly whispered, "I can put my legs behind my head."

His response was a giant, "WHOA!" in bold letters.

Trying to contain her laughter brought on a verbal interruption. Mrs. Garibaldi snapped with a feverish echo, "Would the two of you like to finish this class in the hallway?"

Molly cringed as Nathan stood up curling an arm for Molly to join him. She shook her head negatively trying to maintain order. Finally, Nathan shrugged and walked out. This made Molly sad.

"Are you staying, Miss Indrabooty?" The cranky teacher scowled.

Pouting Molly held her ground until she spotted Nathan at the door window acting like he was putting his legs behind his head but using his arms. She couldn't contain herself and burst into laughter. This caught up with Mrs. Garibaldi.

"Please leave, Miss Indrabooty. Some of us are here to teach and others to learn."

Dropping her jaw Molly gathered her books, shyly abandoning the classroom. Outside the hall was desolate save for Nathan and herself. "I have never been kicked out of class before. That was quite exhilarating." She sighed with her palm hiding her lips.

Nathan extended a high five awaiting her hesitant response to slap palms, accepting him he then chuckled, "Let's see it."

"See what?" She looked with confusion before realizing his intent, "I cannot in this dress."

"Chicken." He made fun of her.

"I am not chicken. I am wearing a dress. That would be a little too inappropriate. I should not have made mention of it." Oh, how she wanted to! Her temptation nagging at her soul she changed her tune but held off a bit so as not to appear too eager.

"I'll do whatever you want me to do if you show me. I dare you." Shaking her head she felt the urge to be free once again. The thoughts of earlier in History made her open to suggestion. Her upbringing simply made decisions lengthy. The dress was telling her to go for it.

"If I do this nobody must know." She points at him untrustingly.

"You had better hurry then. Before anyone comes out." Sitting her books down on the floor she shot glances around in all directions. Releasing stress by shaking her arms at her side she once more points at him, "Tell no one."

Taking a deep breath, she sat down on the tile floor and swiftly grabbed one ankle after another placing both behind her head. In doing so her dress rode up to her waist revealing the entirety of her lacey black panties. The garment tightened up into her thighs narrowing deeply over her vagina. Gazing up at him over her brow Molly smiled, "This is silly of me. I do not even know you."

Before she could release her legs, Nathan took a picture with his cellphone in all of her widespread glory. Her jaw dropped as her legs uncoiled and she sat looking up at him, "HEY! Delete that."

"No fucking way. That was HOT! I'm going to make a poster for my bedroom wall." Standing rapidly, she tried to retrieve his cell as he chuckled to evade her.

"Maybe I'll show this off to all the guys."

"I trusted you."

"Bad move. Welcome to Miami."

Suddenly, the thought of him showing other men made her insanely wet. Her reputation was off to a very bad start. Good start pending on who was asked. Her opinion mixed! "I will just have to live with my mistake. It was not nice meeting you, Nathan." Grabbing her books, she bent over in front of him. Another picture was taken of her ass as the hem crept up over her cheeks. With a saddened look she turned away and headed toward her locker. Nathan suddenly felt invincible.

"Hey, I'll delete these if you're nice to me." He followed along feeling her magnetic pull.

"Nice? I will not be doing anything else. I am just going to wait for next class. Go away, Nathan." Saddened by her reaction toward him Nathan gave her space.

As the bell rang ten minutes later, she ran into Caleb. Looking upset she reacts to him with a pouty face. Before Caleb could say anything, Nathan barged up extending his cell to show Caleb the photos. The jock's eyes grew large at seeing all of her lower body, panties tightly wedging into her bikini area. He then looked up at Molly with a stunned expression.

"Wow! You move fast Mol. I never envisioned that you could do that."

"Awesome, isn't it, Bro?" Nathan nodded at her expense.

Caleb placed an arm around Molly aiming for sympathy, "It's okay, Molly. I got this. This is my brother Nathan. He was adopted. I'll get those deleted."

"Really?" She shivered.

"Yep! Just remember you owe me." He winked.

"Thank you, Caleb." She cowered trusting in his charm and sensitivity, "Perhaps I shall surprise you tomorrow."

"You don't have to Molly." He took the time to pull her into a brief comforting hug. Nathan merely expressed the humor of his brother's actions. He called bullshit! Bitch was naive!

Sighing heavily into his ear she razzed Nathan over Caleb's shoulder, "I know."

As another bell rang Caleb and Nathan stood watching Molly walk away. Once out of range Caleb plants an arm around his brother, "Good job, Lil Bro. Send those pics to my cell. Wyatt's too. Delete them after you save those to e-mail. I have a feeling Molly is going to be loads of fun even if she doesn't realize it."

"She just razzed me. She knows what she's doing. I thought she was dumb, but I just know she's really cool with all this. Just you wait and see. You're crushing on her, aren't you Caleb?"

"Sure! She's hot. I'll be her best friend in no time." He rolled his eyes, slapped Nate on the chest, then headed to class. Nate was late as always showing Molly off to his friends then sending them to Wyatt and his brother. All of 3rd period Caleb admired her photos. Every single person privy to them zoomed in on her snatch to see if labium was slipping out. Too tight fellas!

********

The following day, as Molly's father again dropped her off along the circle drive of the school, Caleb was climbing out of the car ahead of them. Her father noticed him wave at Molly brilliantly before she departed, then offer yet another friendly wave toward her father Sahseej.

"Do you know this young man?" He narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

Shyly, Molly nodded yes with concern that Caleb might have already ruined their chances of any date. "We have two classes together. He is very respectful father." As if!

"As it appears. His father I presume has money. He drives a BMW."

"I do not know. Have a wonderful day father." Shutting the SUV's door, she darted away in her black pants and button-down grey blouse buttoned to the neckline and choking her.

Sahseej Indrabooty took a moment longer to glare at his daughter who united with the waiting Caleb by the turnstile of the security entrance. Expressionless and keeping his thoughts to himself he drove away.

"Your dad looks mean." Caleb sighed at her early morning beauty.

"He can be quite intense if upset. He thinks your family is rich because of the car you own."

"We aren't poor. My dad works for an Offshore Oil Refinery, big money. My mom is into Real Estate. What about your parents?"

She eased sideways through the turnstile, Caleb slyly joining her in the confinement of one turn by following so closely behind her. So close that she felt his bulging inseam pressing into her butt. Eyes hidden smile at the contact. Once clearing the bars, she faced him and dared to look down at his tented erection with intrigue. "Father is a Brain Surgeon. My mother is a Botanist employed by the University."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers
12