Molly Ch. 04: Private Tutor

Story Info
Molly teaches the Teacher. The rest is History.
2.2k words
4.66
15.2k
12
0

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Like every other morning Molly Indrabooty had her Father drop her off at school.

As Molly opens her door to get out her Father notices something missing, "You do not have your book bag."

"I left it at school yesterday. I had no homework to bring home."

He nods, "I see. Your young friend is not here today?"

She blushes, "You need not worry Father. Caleb is a very nice boy. His brother, not so much."

"Perhaps you should invite this Caleb to dinner."

Her jaw drops from shock, "Really?"

He reveals a devious grin that she knew meant yes.

"I love you Father. I will ask him. Should we not ask Mother?"

"It was her idea. Saturday if he is free."

Leaping back into the car she hugs and kisses him on the cheek. He merely hisses with a thin smile.

On her way inside, Sahseej drives away.

His invitation meant the world to Molly. She knew that he was suspicious and this was his way of protecting his child. Yet, he also knew that she was hardly a child anymore. If he only knew how much she had grown. That would be bad.

At her locker she leaned against the row awaiting Caleb and her attire. He was running late.

With less than ten minutes before the bell Caleb sprints up to her.

"Last second change of plan. Sorry. Dad was stuck in traffic too."

"What have I to wear?"

He opens his bag and reveals a pink camisole that was clearly thin in material. Along with it was a pink mini skirt and pink pumps.

She grabs the bag from him and goes to change. In minutes she returns with eyes bulging.

"I can see my areolas through the material. These spaghetti string straps barely hold the shirt up. My boobies are too large."

"Bet ole Crandall busts a nut again. Today you get your fingers wet. AM I CLEAR?"

He shows her two fingers held together and twists.

"Is that my signal?"

"Yep. Rub your clit in class too. Every class. Don't get kicked out today either."

"Mrs. Garibaldi might do that after looking at my clothing. What do I do then?"

"Trust me. She won't be in class much today." He winks.

Shivering she hears the bell. Caleb walks her to class. At the door he pulls her aside and leans down kissing her on the lips passionately. As their lips part she sighs heavily, "You make hating you quite difficult."

"You don't hate me. All I'm doing is making you do what we both want in the long run."

She ponders that reply as his fingers lift and drag one of her camisole strands off of her shoulder, falling to her bicep. Molly feels the camisole loosen ever so slightly.

"I might hate you just a little."

He chuckles and heads into the classroom. Taking seats she notes Heather from the gym in the class. She had paid little attention until yesterday. Recognition came easier.

Heather raises an eyebrow at Molly for her choice of attire. Finally, out of no where Heather smiles and gives her a thumbs up. Molly faintly grins then looks away. It was possible Heather was baiting her for Shawna.

Class intact Nelson Crandall enters and immediately steps behind his desk to the chalkboard. He writes, "Declaration of Independence".

"When? Where? Who? Why? How is with pen and ink, self explanatory."

As students chuckle he points at individuals for answers. Wyatt chokes up, "Independence Missouri?"

"Not quite. Let's put your attempts at humor out of it's Missouri."

Another bout of laughter the answers come along rapidly. With each answer Nelson glances at Molly. He finds his hesitation toward the students troubling and tries his best to avoid her.

His ignoring of her made Molly uneasy. She actually liked teasing him. As Caleb glanced back she immediately spread her legs revealing her pussy to him. She then looked around her to see a number of boys looking up her mini skirt. She grew wet almost instantaneously.

Nelson turned and caught a glimpse as he said, "In-deep-in-dence. I declare!" He tries to jest feeling his dick grow at an uncomfortable rate for standing up. Back to the class he journeys again to his desk and sits down.

Composure regained he commits to the class furthering the Founding Fathers ideals.

As he spoke Caleb motioned her with his sly fingers. She complied and began at first rubbing her leg with her left hand, then after scanning around the room made her way to moistness.

She rubs her clitoris gently then through her labia. The sensations made her exhale a whine, barely audible. Nelson discovered her touching herself and had to lower his gaze to his own lap. Gritting his teeth he eyed his monster coming alive.

"Who can name some of the Men who signed the Dicklaration?" He hadn't realized his error until laughter built up. It stunned him and he rolled his eyes, "You all know what I meant."

Caleb blurted out "John Handcock!"

A riot of laughter corrupted the moment as Nelson turned pale. He began to sweat as he encouraged with his hands for more answers. Then he saw Molly place two fingers up inside her pussy. Her eyes closed and fluttering at the insertion. Then, she pulled them out to shyly look around her. Boys had noticed and were staring. Girls barely paid attention. Save for Heather.

She was mesmerized by Molly's boldness. Swallowing hoarsely Heather spouts, "Samuel Adams! Love his beer."

More laughter as Molly shifts her gaze toward Heather. In response she winks at her. Molly returned her shivering gaze forward to Caleb who again finger gestured her direction. This time however he had shown her three fingers. Her eyes shook at the sight. Yet, she complied.

As her hand lowers she dips three fingers inside herself with gentle difficulty. To do so she had to stretch her body into a slouch. More than a few classmates noticed her maneuver and grew intrigued. As did Nelson Crandall. His mind couldn't stay focused. Finally, he was forced to get their attention.

"Eyes front. Who else signed the Declaration?"

"John Adams."

"Ben Franklin."

Molly had probed herself in and out numerous times until finally she whimpers. The class became fully aware of her act and reacted to it.

"Holy shit. Indrabooty is playing with herself." A boy erupted.

Nelson bulged his eyes as she kept touching herself against the overwhelming inspection. He was obviously in a predicament. He had no choice but to punish her before the students to save his own reputation as a teacher.

"Miss Indrabooty! That will be quite enough."

The boys began offering encouragement and negative hisses against her stopping. This made Nelson's job more difficult.

"BEHAVE! ALL OF YOU! Miss Indrabooty please exit this class immediately." He stands up unwittingly showing his erection in order to escort her out.

"Come along!" He nudges verbally as the class chuckles and claps at her bravery.

Eying Caleb he insists with his hand signals to continue. She didn't know what to do, choosing to remain seated and continue fingering herself. Her next attempt brought a rash of moans. In her slouching her breasts crushed together like giant melons. Her only holding camisole strap was slipping down over her shoulder.

Nelson had no choice. He had to manhandle her. Moving through the class he snatched up her available wrist and pulled her to her feet. Dragging her away against the booing of males and females alike he watches her camisole glide over her breasts until both tits were revealed. The class cheered and stood up in her defense.

Wyatt and Caleb moved in front of the classroom door blocking their exit.

Mr. Crandall stopped, "What the hell are you doing? Let us out!"

"Relax Nelson. Nobody here wants her to get into trouble." Caleb commits.

Wyatt calls out, "Quiet down people. We don't need Principal Chavez barging in here."

"Are you people insane? My job will be on the line if I don't remove her."

Behind Nelson he hears, "Our secret!" beginning to chant. This was disturbing to say the least.

Caleb looked Nelson in the eye, "Do I need to call my Dad?"

Nelson shrinks at the thought.

"Caleb, be reasonable." He whispers.

Caleb leans in to whisper further, "Let her finish. End the class early and you can have ten minutes alone with her. I'll make certain today never happened."

Nelson looks back at his class who had silenced.

As he stares Heather quietly opens up, "I won't say a word."

Then, student after student adds similar sincerity.

Caleb claims Molly's wrist and looks down at her, "Get back in the ring, Slugger."

She swallows and looks back at the students each giving her a warm smile and their approving thumbs up. She starts to walk to her desk when Crandall clears his throat, "My desk has more room."

Caleb pats the Teacher on the back for his bravado. As Molly looks back at Caleb he nods toward the desk.

Making her way she stands in front of the class facing them. She removes her camisole and lays it on the desk. She then playfully clutches her tits and tosses them around before their eyes. As she hears muffled encouragement she wiggles out of her mini skirt to stand naked. She bites her lower lip then turns around to wiggle her ass at the class. More muffled praise excites her enough to sit on the desk and spread her legs wide. Molly's fingers bury deep inside her, digging and twisting. Her other hand rubs her clit vigorously. As her moans echo throughout the room it makes Nelson queasy. She was a work of art he thought.

After five minutes she cums on her fingers and lets out a quivering, "Caleb!"

Caleb joins her at the desk and leans down to warmly kiss her lips. As he breaks away he points at the class and whispers, "Nobody talks!"

Out of respect each student gets up and files behind the desk and caresses Molly gently for support. Nelson was blown away. Once the students vacated Nelson looked at his watch, "Twelve minutes before the bell."

Caleb leaves Molly and heads toward the door. Exiting he looks at Molly and points at her sternly. She trembles.

As the door closes Nelson approaches her quickly and stands between her legs. She peers up at him puppy like then lifts her legs to place her ankles behind her head. Nelson marveled at the sight.

He chooses to kneel down and lick her pussy. It tasted delicious. Her moans tasted even better. Finally, he stands up and unzips his pants pulling his dick out. He drags her contortioned form to the edge of the desk. Once in position he glides his monster through her labia and slaps his crown on her clitoris.

Molly loved the feelings he evoked in her. Moan to whimper, back to moan.

"I'm going to stick it inside. Are you okay with that?" He stammers.

"Please do not cum inside me." She chokes under her contorted strain.

Guiding it inside he fucks her a total of thirteen thrusts before pulling out and ejaculating over her pussy. His cream painted her thighs vibrantly. Once done peppering her he zips up and helps her release her legs. He then leans over her carefully and kisses her warmly on the lips.

"This was unexpected. I'm sorry." He sighs.

"You have nice lips. Thank you for your tenderness."

"I really want to fuck you long and hard. Just not here in school."

Molly gently nods, "I would like that."

He smiles and looks at his watch, "One minute until that bell rings."

"I will wear you the rest of the day."

"Get dressed. Fast!"

Swiftly she pulls on her mini skirt and camisole. Streaks of cum trickle down her legs. She would let them fade on their own. As the bell rings all is back to normal.

Outside in the hall Caleb awaited with a number of other students.

"Pretty darned incredible." Caleb nodded with a squint.

"I am, am I not. I do not know what to say. I pray that nobody tells on me. I would be dead by morning."

"Nobody will say a word. Everyone's on board." Spoke Wyatt.

"How can I be certain?"

"Easy enough, every guy in that class fucks you. Every girl in that class I fuck. It's a win, win situation."

"I must fuck them all? Oh my."

"Do I need to dial your Daddy?" Caleb grimaces.

She pats his cheek, "Of course not. Just buy a lot of condoms if you please."

He nods, "For sure."

"Caleb?"

"Yep?"

"Can we skip gym today? I want you to fuck me very, very badly."

"Sounds good. But, why don't we just do that in class?" He winks.

Her jaw drops.

"Oh, by the way. Father invited you to our home for dinner on Saturday. We should work up our appetites."

Caleb grins, "If I do I'm spending the night."

"Caleb, No!"

"Shut the fuck up and get to Garibaldi's class."

"Yes Caleb."

She was horny as hell.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers