Molly Ch. 19: Table Scraps

Story Info
Bon appétit! Molly shows off over dinner.
4.8k words
4.74
11k
5
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

The Housers and the Indrabooty's congregated around a large oak dining table as Dayna Houser brings the finishing touches from the kitchen. On one lengthy side sat Caleb Houser with Molly to his left. His brother Nathan to her right.

Across from them sat Marjorie in front of Caleb. Her Husband Sahseej to her right and young Kayla Houser to his right.

At the ends sat Martin and Dayna once finished setting the table of food.

"There! One big happy family." Dayna prides her arrangement, "Martin? Would you like to say grace?"

Daddy Houser clasps his hands leading everyone to join him in lowered eyes. As Martin begins his prayer Caleb reaches his hand over and slips it under Molly's skirt. Fingers rubbing at her pussy right in front of her Father across from her. Molly opens her eyes carefully to watch her Father. He was a deeply religious man yet even he appeared uncomfortable.

Of course that might have been due to Kayla caressing his leg without being caught. Kayla was fascinated by Sahseej. He hid his lap with a large napkin to avoid his erection being spotted. Perhaps his wife would never notice.

"Bless you Father! For this meal my loving wife has slaved over. For new friends joining us. Long may we know each other and share in beautiful moments." Martin opens his eyes to wink at Molly. She winks back even as Nathan to her right rubs her leg under the table.

"Give us wonderful weather as we set sail tomorrow for the Keys. This weekend is our time to bask in your glory. Amen."

"Amen." Heard all around Martin swiftly digs in. The pot roast was tender. The potatoes and carrots melting in their mouths. While normally Sahseej would object to eating beef today he compromised with his wife. Allowing her to fill his plate while frozen in his seat. Kayla had managed to reach his tented crotch. Teasing him with light pinches to his girth. He could only look away from her to be certain nobody was paying attention. His own reaction would give her away. Her hands felt amazing.

Wine poured for the adults Martin winces, "We have a room full of adults it seems. Shall I let everyone imbibe?"

Marjorie eyes Molly who shivered with excitement. While presuming it was for her chance to drink wine Marjorie sighs, "One glass for Molly."

"T-thank you Mother." Molly flares her eyes. Not from her opportunity to share in the grape but of Caleb's fingers digging up inside her pussy. As well as Nathan's hand rolling just shy of touching his brothers knuckles. Both so very intimate. Right in front of everyone. Yet, nobody was noticing.

"How about you boys? Want some wine?" Marin is generous.

Both boys jumped at the chance. Caleb was heard to murmur as he hovers next to Molly, "Whine louder."

"Mmmm!" She dramatizes as her glass is set in front of her to claim. Her eyes wide and trembling at Caleb and Nathan's touch. Using the wine offer too her advantage. Everyone admired her brilliance.

"Isn't she darling?" Dayna winks at Marjorie.

"That she is. She takes after her Father." Marjorie pats her Husband's left leg. Mere inches from Kayla's tempatious fingers taunting Sahseej's arousal. In her scan about the table Marjorie becomes clueless as to the girls mischief.

Sahseej felt superior suddenly. Between two beautiful women this was something unmistakably intoxicating. Regardless his nerves were on edge. How long could he let this endure? Sooner or later somebody would grow curious of the girls attention to this new man in their home. If not his wife then one of her parents. This could go horribly bad. Finally, Sahseej pats the girls fingers and removes them with a dry wince to inform her to behave.

Kayla winced back playfully but honored his silent request placing her hands in her lap. They immediately stormed her skirt peeling it upward to offer Sahseej a glint of her teasing her clit. The girl was shameless.

As dinner progressed Caleb decided to cool out digging up inside Molly. Vacating her made Molly feel his loss. Having sipped her wine rather quickly she was borderline tipsy. Pouting at Caleb she ignored Nathan's continual caress upon her leg. In the confines of their necessity to sit rather closely helped them achieve their attentions. Nathan swiftly slithered fingers in to replace Caleb's departure. Keeping Molly's hormones escalating. Martin Houser had gone into detail surrounding their boating adventure in the morning. He needed to head down to the boat after dinner and get things well oiled up. Making sure the sails were in shape. It had been a few months since his last tour of the Atlantic coast.

Caleb turns behind him looking out at the daylight, "I'll help you Pop."

"Good man." Martin reached over squeezing his son's shoulder. "Nathan? I need you to help your Sister dust off the Guest house for the Indrabooty's stay. Freshen it up a bit. Your Mother can entertain Sahseej and Marjorie a bit."

Molly finishes her wine holding her glass up, "May I have another glass?"

Dayna puckers her lips looking at Marjorie, "Have we started something?"

"One more. You're not used to alcohol Dear." Molly's Mother agrees as Dayna pours Molly another glass. The wine taking the edge off of Molly's deeds.

"Can I help you and Caleb on the sailboat?" Molly brightens up.

Martin nods his approval, "I don't see why not."

Sahseej narrows his eyes at Molly. He worried her intake of alcohol might corrupt her judgment. Innocent though she may be he did note her eye contact with Caleb. She was mesmerized by the lad. Still, the more he let her become an adult the better his wife would relax her own scrutiny. He preferred this weekend go along without family tensions.

"Your pot roast melts in your mouth." Marjorie compliments Dayna. Dayna having finished her fourth glass of wine squints with a sheepish expression. Her thank you offered through a wink.

Belching out loud Martin pats his belly, "Fit for a King."

Kayla giggles under her breath and slips her wet fingers over to caress Sahseej's hand in his lap. The slickness making him look down at her fingertips. He couldn't agree with Martin more. Delicately, Sahseej slides his hand to his right and touches Kayla between her legs. A single finger dipping through her hole. The sensation giving Kayla the shivers. He was actually responding to her taunts. Her face brilliantly grinning.

As fast as he applied his middle finger he takes his leave trailing her wetness over her upper thigh until he placed his hand on his own belly. He too offered a verbal burp that made everyone chuckle.

"My husband has never once burped out loud." Marjorie rolls her knuckle over her husband's forehead checking him for a fever. Sahseej merely scowls then winks at Martin.

"We're going to get along great Sahseej." Martin nods with respect.

"Indeed." Sahseej smirks.

Across from them Molly had polished off her second glass of wine and was feeling incredible. High on her situation her demeanor was changing. She wanted to not play victim. She wanted to instigate. As Nathan tickled her clit Molly caressed his knuckle. Her opposite hand slipping over to rub Caleb's crotch. The contour of his cock making her giddy. She toyed with his zipper until it slipped open. Once allowed to enter her fingers dug in for substance. His boxers easy to bypass she grips his beast and guides it out. Caleb slid his chair closer as if to be near his new girlfriend. Even though in reality she was only a pawn. At least he admits that to himself.

Marjorie eyes his tenderness as he reluctantly places an arm around Molly. Caleb was being a shy gentleman. Molly cooed at his arm draping around her. She had to look to her Mother with a glimmer of awe. Marjorie smiles at her innocence and shares a tender thumbs up.

Caleb felt Molly slowly jerking his cock. As Marjorie admired their behavior unaware of their erotic behavior Nathan gave up on Molly and decided to help his Mother haul dishes to the kitchen. In preparation for dessert. This allowed Molly more freedom to snuggle closer.

Martin observes his son's suave appearance. He had a hunch something was going on under the table. Letting it continue was amusing. He would run interference for them. "So, Marjorie. Ever been down to the Florida Keys before?"

"No. We truthfully haven't been anywhere. This is rather overwhelming but your gracious offer is too juicy to ignore. This is like a mini vacation."

"Great. We can all use a bit of that. Hope you brought a bathing suit."

Caleb perks up hearing of Marjorie and a bathing suit. Although having seen her nude without her knowledge he certainly wanted to view her up close in person more often. Molly in her tipsy state stroked him harder below the table. He loved the duo inspiration. She wanted to watch her hand movements but knew her Mother and Father were attentive.

"I'm afraid I didn't bring a bathing suit." Marjorie frets, "I had no idea we would be staying overnight, nor sailing tomorrow."

"No problem. My wife has an arsenal of swimwear. She can set you up."

Hesitantly, Marjorie looks to Sahseej for his reaction. Sahseej merely nods his approval. "I guess I cannot say no then."

"Great. It's always good to get some sun." Martin points out.

"I'll probably get burnt." Marjorie giggles.

Caleb in response offers, "We have plenty of sunscreen to apply."

Her reaction led to a blush as she catches Caleb lower his gaze to her breasts. She smiled faintly and overlooked it.

Kayla is obligated to help her Mother and Nathan clear the dinner table to serve the strawberry shortcake forthcoming. Her vacancy made Sahseej scoot closer to his wife and place his own arm around her. This made Marjorie smile and snuggle up to him. It had been awhile since he had shown public affection.

"What kind of spell have you good people put on my family?" Marjorie sighs, "It's been ages since my Husband has been so open. And, look at how happy my daughter is. Thank you Caleb."

Martin winks at Caleb who smiles, "Thanks for making me feel like a part of your family. I really like Molly."

"We can tell." Marjorie gleams.

Molly slurs her own jubilation, "I adore my sweet Caleb."

Caleb feigns a blush as everyone chuckles. His right hand lowered to hold her knuckles as they jerk him off ever so tenderly. It appeared as if they were holding hands under the table. So very cute Marjorie thought.

In the Kitchen Dayna Houser and Kayla were portioning out the strawberries and the shortcake. Nathan leaned on the counter watching them. Eying both women with interest. He knew for a fact Kayla had been toying with Molly's Father. He knew his sister enough to know her nympho traits were in overdrive.

Too top that off he saw how drunk his adopted Mother was getting. She was literally teetering in step. Mother or not he always admired her. She was picturesque in beauty. Model pornstar quality. Breasts heaving through low cleavage. Long well muscled legs that she achieved through daily cardio and personal trainers.

Money had gotten her every benefit she ever desired. Was it wrong for Nathan too lust over his adopted Mom? He didn't think so.

"There." Dayna sways, "Kayla? Grab the whipped creme can from the fridge. Nathan? Help take the desserts to the dining room please."

"On it." He perks up thinking, "I'd like to be on you."

The trio ajourn to the other room bearing gifts. As they arrive the chatter ceased in favor of the fruit before them. Kayla stepped about offering whipped creme. Taking time to squeeze the can to top off the dessert as each person requested some.

Moving between Martin and Caleb she looks down at Caleb's lap noting his cock out and Molly glinting up at Kayla with a devilish grin. Kayla had to smirk.

"Want whipped creme Brother Dear?" She giggled.

"Almost there." He jests without anybody realizing his meaning.

Kayla rolls her eyes, "How about you Molly?"

"I would rather have more wine." She giggles.

Marjorie nibbling at her strawberries winces at her daughter, "Half a glass more. I can tell you're feeling it."

"I love the feel of it." Molly sighs tightening her grip on Caleb's cock. She could feel him throbbing hard beneath her palm. He was nearing detonation.

Her Mother hesitates, "Yes. But, you won't later. Too much wine and you might get sick." Molly whimpers with a pout toward her Mother. Sensing her desire Marjorie frowns, "One more glass. If you get sick you only have yourself too blame."

Caleb uses his free hand and slides his own glass toward Molly, "Here. You can have mine. I'm not big on wine."

"You are very big." Molly huffs then realizes her mistake, "I love your muscles."

Caleb blushes knowing she meant his main muscle. He eyes Marjorie thinking how much he wanted it to be Molly's Mom's hand instead of Molly. The mere fantasy of it made him tense up. His reaction making Marjorie take note of his expression. He needed to mask the situation.

Help came in the form of Kayla who stood behind Sahseej leaning over his back to spray whipped creme on his strawberries. Her breasts crushing on his shoulder. He eyes her stretching and literally looks down her shirt at her loosening cleavage.

Rearing back Kayla holds the can to her chest and intentionally sprays creme on to her left breast. Squealing she feigned embaressment and lifted her tit to her tongue to lick the creme off. Only Sahseej, Dayna, and Martin had witnessed her deviousness. Dayna scowls but in her groggy state couldn't care less. Martin winked at his daughter who playfully lifted her tit higher until her areola barely emerged. Sahseej sheepishly looked.

"Delicious." Martin breaks the silence.

Sahseej swiftly averts his gaze at Martin's words. Fearful that he was caught. However, Martin Houser only eyed his strawberries.

Too his left Caleb nibbled at his strawberries. Spoon to his mouth just as he grits his teeth cumming under Molly's grip. Molly brightens her eyes as her knuckles feel his lava flowing over them. In a rare move Caleb drops his spoon into his lap and reacts as if disappointed.

"Awww Maan!" He growls.

"I shall get your spoon." Molly eases aside enough to duck beneath the table. Everyone shocked by her sudden demand.

Under the table Molly swallows Caleb's cock devouring every drop. Her left hand stretching out to grip Martin Houser's crotch. This caught the Father off guard as he looks down with curiosity. Lifting the tablecloth and tilting his gaze he captures Molly looking at him as her tongue glides along Caleb's beast. She grins up at him with desire. Martin Houser was impressed.

Below Caleb motioned her to get up. In response Molly retrieves the spoon and hoist her hand right up in front of Caleb. It was obvious to everyone that she was directly in front of Caleb's lap.

Claiming the spoon he watched Molly emerge from the floor and back into her seat. Unknown to her Molly had a tiny spatter of cum on her cheek. Nobody even noticed until Kayla. In response the Houser sister clears her throat pointing at Molly first then her own right cheek. Caleb took note of the warning and found amusement in it. He didn't bother to warn Molly.

As dessert finished Marjorie chose to assist Dayna clear away the dishes. Fattened by dinner Martin stands tall and ignores the fact his own slacks were taunt by his fantasy of young Molly. He paces about proudly as Sahseej excuses himself. He needed to use the bathroom.

"Forgive me. Would you show me the washroom?" He prompts.

"I'll show you." Kayla leaps up.

"You do that. Caleb? Molly? The boat needs our attention." Martin takes the opportunity to get Molly alone. Leaving her parents with Dayna, Nathan, and Kayla.

Caleb takes the time to zip up and wait for Kayla to lead Sahseej deeper into the home. Dayna, and Marjorie in the kitchen. Once certain of his freedom Martin turns to Molly and pulls her to her feet. The wine making her giggle at his roughness.

He yanks her to his chest then pulls her hair to tug her chin up to look at him.

"You are one fine piece of work Young Lady. That was perfect what you just did."

"Thank you, Sir." She whimpers. Her eyes dancing at his stern expression.

Martin looks between Caleb and Nathan.

"Let's get down to the dock before they come back. I want time with Lil girl here. Nathan? Run interference. Neither parent comes down to the boat or I'll beat your ass."

Nathan frowns, "Gotcha."

With a mad dash Martin nudges Molly into Caleb and they exit the home through French doors. It took them five minutes to reach the Marina and board the sailboat. Caleb helping Molly on to the swaying boat.

In her inebriated state she was dizzy. Falling into Martin. He in turn cradles her in his muscular arms and carries her below deck. Once hidden from sight Martin turns to Caleb.

"Keep watch."

Caleb would. Like a hawk.

Martin then turns to Molly and forcibly turns her back to him. He unzips her dress and guides it off of her shoulders. Admiring her smoky flesh as the dress drifted over her hips and bare ass. As the garment hit her toes he picks her up and carries her to a cabin with a queen sized bed. Laying her on the mattress he watches her settle back and observe as Martin undresses. She begins touching her clit while squeezing her right breast. Her nipples oversensitive.

"As his pants depart he lowers his boxers to reveal a meaty eight inch antagonist. Nurturing it over her toes he tightens his cock until it couldn't possibly get any bigger.

"You must fuck me now." She giggles and uses her toes to tease his scrotum, "Caleb insists. I insist."

"My pleasure Sweetheart. I've looked forward to this."

Martin Houser crawls on his knees between her legs and slaps his crown over her clit. Having abandoned her pussy in favor of touching him as he lowers over her. His cock presses into her for a deep penetration that arches her spine slightly.

"Fucking beautiful fit." Martin huffs.

"For a King as you say?" She whimpers as he thrusts slowly. Martin Houser wanted more than a mere fuck. He intended to make love to this tiny young woman.

His lips found hers and he kissed her long, hard, and steamy. Ignoring her breath that tasted like his son's release earlier. He didn't care. Kisses move from her lips to her throat. Her head moving from side to side giving him the options of either side of her neck. She cooed at his feverish lips.

Hands squeeze her tits as he lowers just enough to suck on a nipple. Her sighs bordering on squeals and tender moans.

"I think I'm in love Little Girl." Martin grunts as his rythym increases.

"You may love me." She exhales with eyes that melt his soul.

Martin Houser continued on his emotional journey.

Within the Houser home Sahseej had been shown the restroom. Kayla leading him to a lavatory in the back of the house. Secluded to a point. Reaching the restroom Kayla turns to Sahseej and storms into his arms. Catching him off balance he collides with the bathroom door.

Kissing him hard on the lips she bites him. Tugging at his lower lip forces Sahseej to kiss back. His balance caught he nudges her backward into the wall behind her and plants both hands to each side of her. Kayla in turn raises her own hands up to palm his cheeks. The kiss scaulding hot and stimulating.

In their flurry of emotions Kayla lowers her right hand to grip his erection through his slacks.

"I want him." She huffs again tugging his lower lip. Her eyes failing to blink at her neediness.

He snaps a glare to his left at the direction they had come from. Nobody in sight. Marjorie might presume he had joined Martin and the kids at the boat. If he was intending to do this he would need to do so now.

Utilizing his hands he unzips his pants, dropping them to his upper thighs. In a maddening display he hoists Kayla up against the wall and guides his cock under her short flowing skirt. Locating her pussy he plunges deep and holds it there.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12