Molly Kate's Handjob Misfire

Story Info
For the third time ever, Molly Kate jerked off a stranger.
5.7k words
4.42
57.7k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
away443
away443
330 Followers

For the third time in her life, Molly Kate jerked off a complete stranger.

The day started off normally enough. She attended Sunday service like always, except today she kept it brief and didn't go shopping afterwards. Instead, she drove to a nearby motel and parked. She spent five minutes sitting in her car and feeling nauseous. She was glad she skipped breakfast. Resolving to push herself out of her comfort zone, she walked out and knocked on the door of room 56. Her heart skipped a few beats when the door opened.

"I'm Mol-... I'm Molly Kate," she stammered.

The traveling businessman invited her in. Her heart was beating unbelievably fast and her fingertips got cold and colder. She kicked herself for using her real name but resolved to remember not to next time, which surprisingly also made her realize she decided there would be a next time. He wasn't much to look at, but that's not why she came over.

She instantly decided the room was way too bright, making her feel exposed. She wanted to be invisible, not the focus of attention. Skipping rest of the introduction she slowly walked around and closed all the curtains, her hands trembling from the nervousness. She definitely felt safer in the dark. Better. More anonymous. She ran her hands under the warm tap water in the bathroom for a few minutes and dried them off. It bought her time. Today it only took her five minutes to overcome her crippling anxiety.

Just minutes later, she was straddling a naked man on the bed, facing away from him.

She was fully clothed, of course, because she only felt safe that way. Her flowery church handbag was on the nightstand next to her glasses and her shoes on the floor below. She was wearing a white lacy shrug over her tight church dress, which was neither too long nor too short. Everyone but herself thought she was beautiful- she was petite, had medium-length blonde hair and had just all the right feminine curves.

This man was much taller than her and had a bit of a belly. From her previous encounter she learned not to wear pants because they were too rigid and got in the way. Her pantyhose stretched over his stomach, but she fit just right over it and felt reasonably comfortable.

She had his hard cock in her soft hand, stroking it up and down very slowly.

Her wedding ring slid over his veiny shaft and perversely delighted her with the level of disgust she felt from doing it. Her husband had ignored her sexual needs for years while jealously limiting her social life. That left her with a very few outlets and gradually made her social anxieties unmanageable. Now she pulled a stranger's meat up and down and loved doing it.

Meeting yet another stranger for a handjob made her feel humiliatingly disloyal. Molly Kate was a good church-going wife, and she shouldn't be holding a stranger's cock. It was so nasty but bizarrely thrilling. That little inconsistency got her really wet.

Her other hand cupped his balls and gently massaged them downwards.

No one could understand what really excited her about giving a handjob to a stranger. She was aware of how commonly men and women cheated, but that wasn't the appeal. It was about meeting someone new and having no limits imposed on her, aside from ones of her own. It was about doing something secret she didn't have to account for to anyone. It was literally exploring, doing something new and later reflecting on how it felt without being judged.

Molly Kate stroked a little faster and slouched to better see his bulging meat. Maybe the room was too dark now, she thought. This was the biggest cock she ever held in her hands, and was very surprised that it made her feel so horny. The other two times made her feel nothing but guilt and nervousness. This time was meant to be just selfish and haughty. She adjusted her panties through her pantyhose while she stroked, and took her sweet time doing it.

It all started one day with an emergent thought. How would it feel to stroke someone's cock? She loved and hated her husband because he was so controlling. She couldn't leave the house without him knowing where or why. As a result, she kept in touch with fewer and fewer friends and family over the years. Now that going to church was the only time she had to herself, she admitted hitting rock bottom. If she hadn't done this, she probably would have become a complete shut-in.

"Can I hold you?" he asked.

She was too shy to say anything, so she turned around and nodded without making eye contact. He brushed her back gently and settled his hands over her hips. Being held felt strange but allowed her to lean in a bit and get a better reach. She kept steadily stroking. Her hands were smooth and silky and gently stretched his meat up and down. His cock smelled a strange kind of musty - like a man, with a touch of motor oil on the side. She stuck her hand inside her pantyhose and adjusted her panties again while stroking.

The other month she started rationalizing her curiosity. Men were commonly into meeting up with no strings attached, so this was plausible and wouldn't create drama. She could be fully clothed, so there would be hard limits to what she did, so it wasn't exactly cheating. She didn't even have to look at the guy if she faced away. There were lots of businessmen traveling in and out and she was just innocently stroking a cock a little.

Overcoming her nervousness took weeks but her mind was here and now. All she could think about was how she was holding a big hard veiny cock in her hand and feeling the intoxication of holding power over him. She could walk away anytime. She could stop pleasuring him and it would stop at her whim. Every deliberate stroke was of her doing. She was in control. She had to explain nothing. It excited her, and she rubbed her clit through her panties while she stroked. Just for a little bit.

He was now massaging her hips sensually, pulling her whole body down on his stomach. Bottom of her pussy rubbed against it and she was surprised when she pulled her hand out and willingly started grinding herself off his belly. Even through her panties and pantyhose it felt good, and she enjoyed herself. She moaned and opened her mouth to breathe harder. She was really getting worked up. The movement dislodged a few things and forced her to reach under the dress and adjust her panties again. She wasn't planning on this part, but it was fun.

Drops of precum kept forming on his cock and she would rub them off with her hand and use it to lubricate her stroking, stroking faster until it dried up. He was very drippy.

She leaned over too much and grinding against his stomach made her whole body wobble unpredictably. She had to brace herself with her other hand for a moment and just then she decided she was getting carried away. Because she was having too much fun, she decided to get her pussy away from his stomach. She slid over closer to his cock.

Front of her dress was now too close to it. She didn't want to get it accidentally stained, so she raised the front with her clean hand. She thought she could just tuck it out of the way, but it was too tight. She had to hike up her entire dress to give it enough slack. She scrunched up the side edges until they reached his hands. It exposed her front entirely and she didn't mean to do it.

Too late now. She kept stroking and glanced at her glistening crotch few inches away from his hard cock. Her wet pussy soaked through her white pantyhose. It made her wonder, but she still felt reasonably distant and safe. She could smell his cock again.

He took a wrong hint from her hiking up the dress so he put his hands under it, over her bare hips. That was the hard line she didn't want to cross, so she let go of his cock to guide his hands back over the cloth. Just as she put them back over the cloth, she felt his thick cock slam against her clit.

Molly Kate gasped in surprise.

She thought letting go of it for a second would be fine and it would just stay there, but she underestimated how heavy it was. While she fiddled with his hands, his cock just lazily dropped on her and she felt it bounce. It was startling just how hard she felt it smack her clit. The pulse felt like it went right through her pussy all the way to her stomach. Now his big cock was resting on her crotch and his precum leaked out right on her pantyhose.

She panicked thinking about it soaking through the cloth. As she scrambled to grab it, she unintentionally leaned more into it and pressed it harder against her pussy lips. She had to pull back to dislodge herself and her face flushed red from the clumsiness. She ran her thumb over his head and rubbed the precum onto his shaft and examined the spot it had touched. There were a couple of precum beads soaking through her pantyhose, but she thought her panties were thick enough to keep it out.

He moaned. She felt sick to her stomach.

The realization that she liked how good this stranger's big cock felt pressed against her pussy lips was what made her sick. Suddenly she felt like this was getting out of hand and she was way too close to crossing a line she wasn't prepared for. It was the moan that made her feel sick because it acknowledged what just happened was very real and unplanned. It wasn't just stroking someone's cock anymore.

She put both of her hands on his cock and squeezed it tighter to regain better control over the situation. She didn't want any more accidents. She continued stroking it gently but firmly and the sickening feeling slowly shifted from her stomach to her throat. It would pass soon. Her rhythm picked up over the next few minutes and her breathing got harder.

But then his hands shifted upwards and slid over her breasts. That's not what she agreed to earlier.

Molly Kate remembered to keep one hand on his cock this time, so with her right she cupped his and pulled it back down onto her hip. His other hand squeezed her breast and she felt sick again. He was being pushy and she didn't feel so firmly in control anymore. She swapped hands and brought his other one down as well. Without missing a beat, he started massaging her hips again and pulling her down on his abdomen, arching his back forward.

Before she could communicate her annoyance, she had a horrifying realization that his stupid moan made her feel hornier.

Ignoring reality, she allowed herself a few moments of carelessness. She leaned forward sliding her panties over his abdomen, and again started grinding her pussy against it. Unlike his stomach, it was a very shallow and limited contact lasting a few seconds but it was exciting enough to stave her urges. His hands felt good on her hips. She braced herself with her right hand and slid her left hand down to the base of his cock. It looked so big and veiny in her hand.

Surprisingly to her, jacking off a big hard cock was a lot of work. She was breathing through her mouth from the exertion and excitement.

She grabbed it more firmly and squeezed and stroked. All that precum lubricated it nicely as she kept wiping it off his head, and with a hypnotic fascination she stared right down at it, her mouth wide open from horniness.

Just then, he slid his hands over her breasts again and squeezed them gently. Furious, she let go of his cock and slapped his hands down.

"Stop," she turned her head and hissed at him.

As the word came out of her mouth, she felt his warm cock press right against her pussy lips. If she wasn't wearing panties and pantyhose, it would have slid right in. His hands wrapped around her hips and pulled her down on it. She felt his cockhead push her panties into her hole and an electric jolt shot up through her spine. She gasped again and didn't move for a moment. Her face was red. She really wanted to cry.

They locked eyes and she wanted to tell him to stop, but she couldn't make herself do it. She didn't want to confront him. His hands shifted to her ass, pushing her forward onto his cock. Her own legs were a trembling mess. If it wasn't for her panties, she would be fucking his big cock right now. The thought horrified her and her jaw dropped. She still kept staring into his eyes and he took her expression as encouragement. Within seconds, he almost had half of his cockhead in her pussy, panties and pantyhose pushed in.

Unsure of what she was doing, she grabbed his hands and guided them back on her hips, but this time under her dress. She turned around to face away from him and grabbed the base of his cock again. His cock was still firmly pressing through the panties, against her wet hole. He slid a few fingers under the waist of her pantyhose.

She left his cock right where it landed, and stroked it a few times. To her horror, she then started stirring it in slow circles around her pussy lips. She felt sick to her stomach again because she didn't plan on it, but she wanted this, and because he was bucking and pushing it in and out, trying to improbably break through her pantyhose and panties. He wanted her and she wasn't communicating her boundaries well enough.

Regaining some sense, she backed away from his cock and decided that was as far as she would go. Away from her pantyhose and panties now, he was bucking impatiently against her hand. She continued stroking his shaft faster and looked down at her soaked crotch. She was still sure that her panties would keep all the precum away. Just to be sure, she leaned down for a closer look. Her mouth was wide open, breathing hard, hoping to finish him off soon so she could go home before she was missed. She could really smell his cock.

She felt his cock pulse and held it firmly, stroking faster. The hands around her waist tightened and the stranger moaned loudly. Just as suddenly as she relaxed her grip, something hit the back of her throat and she choked up for a few seconds, letting go of it and swinging her arms wildly trying to protect herself from something unknown, desperately coughing for air.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" she finally screamed at the top of her lungs. Her face felt wet.

"DID YOU JUST FUCKING PISS ON ME?!" she demanded furiously. He just moaned and grunted for a few more seconds. Her scream was so incredibly loud in the motel room, and then it became very quiet.

"No, that's cum," he finally replied between labored breaths.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You came on my face??" she asked stupidly.

Her face had gotten splashed with a massive torrent of cum so plentiful that she still refused to believe what it was. He must have shot off right into her throat and caused her to choke up. While she coughed and blinked, he kept ejaculating and it sprayed her entire face, from forehead to chin. It felt warm and watery and had started running down almost immediately. She looked down on her Church dress and saw it was entirely covered with drips.

"How did this happen?" she wondered in the immediate panic.

A moment ago she did lean forward somewhat, but she really wasn't at all close to his cock when it happened. He must have shot a load two or three feet up in the air. Or had she leaned in that closely to watch herself stroking his cock?

She didn't think that was possible, but the evidence was running down her face and falling on her dress. During her scream, she let go of his cock and reflexively waved her hands around. Now, she looked down, and he apparently also sprayed her crotch. Now, it was resting on his abdomen, deflating slowly. Another spurt of jizz shot out of it lazily and hit her thigh a few inches away.

"That was so fucking hot," he said.

"Jesus, did you really cum that much?" she asked in wonderment, still not believing what had happened.

She felt a stab of anxious fear realizing that seconds ago she yelled at a man in anger, just minutes after struggling to even make eye contact. She wasn't ever allowed to raise her voice to her husband.

She parked her thoughts, remembering being sprayed with cum, and jumped off the bed.

She raced for the bathroom, holding her dress up, grabbing whatever towels were nearby. She wiped cum off her crotch, then her face, catching herself in the mirror. She looked like a filthy whore. Her makeup had gotten smeared, there was sperm over her hair, still over parts of her face, and her dress was spotted everywhere, soaked in big wet white drops.

She realized she could taste his cum in her mouth and so she ran the sink, gargling with water for a minute. She then started frantically washing her face and wiping off her makeup.

After she dried her face, she pulled her pantyhose and panties down and checked whether his cum had soaked through. She was so wet, she wasn't sure, but she wiped herself dry with another towel. Her heart was racing again. She was beside herself with how clumsy this whole experience had turned out.

"Wanna fuck?" he asked, adding "I can go again."

She turned around, her lips pursed angrily. He was standing behind her, holding his big cock in his hand. She flushed red when she realized she was still holding her dress up, flashing him.

"No, get the fuck away from me, you asshole!" she shrieked.

"Wait, what-" he tried communicating.

She wouldn't have any of it and walked past him toward the bed. She grabbed her shoes and purse and then stormed out of the room. She ran barefoot to her car, got in quickly and drove right away. Less than a minute later, she realized her vision was blurry. She had forgotten her eyeglasses in the room!

She made a U-turn and drove back, parking in her old spot. Right before she was going to get out of the car, she felt anxiety creeping in and didn't. Her mind was racing, and her heartbeat picked up again. Her fingertips felt cold.

Thinking about how she yelled at a man again made her recoil in horror. Had she done that to her husband, she would've gotten slapped.

Maybe she could just claim that she lost her glasses and get a new pair. But then her husband might ask where she had lost them. Surely church people wouldn't discard them, and when nothing was located in lost and found, then what?

Molly Kate had to get her glasses back. And she couldn't go home until her dress dried. Tears formed in her eyes, but she stopped herself from crying. She just absolutely had to go back in and get them. She got out of the car, walked back to the room and knocked again. The door opened right away.

"Damn, I knew you wanted to fuck," he said, stroking his cock.

She couldn't look him in the eye and didn't want to explain herself, so she scoffed and walked past him, heading for the nightstand. She set her purse down next to it, then lifted her glasses up and started habitually wiping them clean with the hem of her dress, facing the bed.

She felt his hands on her hips but didn't instantly realize it because they felt so familiar. Becoming aware of it, she froze in place and her eyes darted toward the ceiling, her mouth puckering into an O. She should've explained to him she was just picking up her glasses. She started to, but then she felt his cock press against her ass. Right against her asshole, actually. She had never felt that before and she wanted to scream, but, suddenly she felt very uncertain. It felt so weird, so violating. It was her most private part. She was late home and felt helpless.

"We don't want to stain that pretty little dress again, do we?" he asked. He was right.

"No," she thought to herself. And to her horror, she nodded a no with her head.

He ran his hands under her dress and pulled it up slowly. She was paralyzed. She couldn't do anything. Her heart was racing and she was breathing loudly and just like that, her dress was hiked up over her waist. He then put his hand on her back and pushed her forward. Without thinking about it, she bent over the bed, resting on it with her hands. She couldn't think at all and she closed her eyes, wanting to hide.

away443
away443
330 Followers
12