Molly Kate's Handjob Misfire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
away443
away443
334 Followers

She felt his hands slide over her hips and start pulling her pantyhose down. She started breathing even more heavily, her mind completely empty. She wanted to run away, but she was trapped by indecision and reluctance. She felt completely disgusted by herself and wasn't sure what was happening. At least he left the panties on, so it wasn't a total disaster yet.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back with it, pressing his hard cock back against her ass, through her panties. She squeaked in protest and sighed forcefully at the surprise of having her hair pulled.

She had an impulse to run away, but why did it feel so good to be treated like a little whore? She admitted to herself that she didn't want to run away, despite being bent over a bed with her pantyhose pulled down. Feeling completely insane, she spread her legs apart. They felt numb and cold and confined by her stretched pantyhose.

He yanked her hair hard and she scoffed in protest.

No one had ever pulled her hair ever before. It felt so horrible.

But it perversely made her feel horny because it put her in her place, and she didn't really know how to feel about it. She was experimenting with strangers because her own husband was controlling her, and why was she now letting a stranger do the same? Why did she feel like she would rather have a total stranger do this to her over her own husband?

"Molly Kate. What a pretty name," he said.

With his other hand, he reached through her dress and grabbed her breast, massaging it. An overwhelming urge blanked her mind out and she reached between her legs, grabbing his hard cock. She guided it against her pussy, and rubbed it in circles over her panties. They were incredibly wet, and it felt so good to feel it press against her hole again.

He started pulling her hair back while pushing in against her pussy. Her purse buzzed while he groped her through her bra.

"We'll have to pick an ugly name for the kinds of things you'll be doing," he explained.

She would never let her husband do this to her, she thought. Only over her dead body! She felt a perverse sense of pleasure hearing the phone vibrate, ignoring her husband's leash. She would rather let this stranger yank her hair and grind against her pussy than talk to her husband. She would rather give him power over her than to her own asshole husband. His hips were swaying and he was trying to push his cock through her panties again. His hand slipped under her bra and he touched her bare flesh. His hand felt so warm.

"Damn. You feel so good, you nasty cheating whore," he said.

That snapped her out of it. Despite being true, it was so horribly disrespectful and presumptuous that she couldn't go on with this. She was a good little church-going wife, and she was going to stay that way. She decided that her experimentation was over and that she'd never do it again. She reached down and pulled her pantyhose up. He let go of her, and watched her as she grabbed her purse and walked out of the room.

She felt better about life all of a sudden. It was her decision to leave and no one else's, and she took it willingly. Just like she planned. She felt like she regained all control over herself.

She drove out to a nearby mall and bought some new clothing. Her dress was noticeably stained, despite being dry by the time she got there. She changed in the restroom and threw away her pantyhose and panties. Her phone buzzed again and she finally picked it up. It was her husband.

"Where the fuck were you? I looked for you at the church and you're not there," he demanded.

"I needed to go shopping for clothes so I skipped out a little early, " she replied.

"Is that what you do every Sunday, sneak out?" he asked angrily.

She started to reply but instead she flushed red again. This time in anger.

"I'm putting my foot down, you stupid bitch. You're not going anywhere out of my sight..." he droned on.

The voice on the phone kept going off on her but she didn't hear it. She thought back to getting her mouth and face splashed with cum earlier, and had a sudden realization that's exactly what her husband had been figuratively doing to her for years. Humiliating and degrading her. And unlike meeting up with strangers, she had never asked for it. She just wanted to be herself, and to be happy.

Her vision blurred and it made her realize she was crying. She stopped thinking entirely. Without so much as a word, she hung up the phone and shoved it in her purse. Then, she walked back to her car and drove right back to the motel. The phone buzzed a half dozen times and she ignored it.

This time, her fingertips felt just fine and warm. She wasted no moments walking back to room 56 and without knocking, opened the door. It was unlocked and she didn't expect it to be.

"Um, hi again," he greeted her in complete confusion.

He was now dressed and seemed to be packing up to leave. For some unexplained reason, he was wearing mechanic's overalls with a nametag, and seemed very surprised to see her.

Without saying anything, she walked right over to the bed and bent over it. With her face down in the coverlet, she reached behind and hiked up her new dress over her midriff, showing him her shaved pussy. Her pussy was so wet. She spread her legs wide. Phone in her purse buzzed.

"Damn, I knew you wanted my big cock real bad," he said.

She really didn't want him to talk at all, but he kept going. She closed her eyes and felt insane for doing this. She didn't know him at all, but, damage had really already been done. Might as well graduate to the next level and see what it felt like to be taken by a stranger.

"You want your pussy fucked huh?" he asked while walking toward her.

He bent down and kissed her ass cheeks tenderly, putting his hands all over them.

"What do you want, huh? You wanna get your pussy fucked?" he asked again, talking against her skin.

She moaned a "mhmhm."

"I can't hear you. What do you want?" he insisted.

"Pussy," she said as quietly as a mouse. She felt really uncomfortable saying it outloud. Her eyes shut tighter.

He stuck his tongue in her pussy and licked it lovingly. She couldn't believe she let a stranger do that. She couldn't even believe that a man would lick her pussy. Her husband never did that.

After a few brief seconds, he got up and put his hand on her hips. She heard him unzip, and then felt both of his hands around her waist. Her phone buzzed again.

"Fuck, you're such a hot little whore," he said.

She didn't really appreciate his comments. They belonged in a fantasy porn film, not here and now. But before she could hint to him to keep his dumb comments to himself, she felt a very unpleasant feeling again. He had pressed his hard cock right against her asshole again. Except, this time it was bare skin pressing against bare skin.

She gasped and turned around to look at him. Instead of acknowledging it as an inquiry, he grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked it until she had no choice but to look forward for relief.

"OW!" she yelled.

"That's it, back your ass up against my cock," he instructed gruffly.

"No, I don't do that," she replied worriedly.

"You don't have to put it in, just back your ass against my cock, you little whore," he demanded, pulling her hair toward him again.

She leaned back and felt it press in uncomfortably. It felt so humiliating, but at least he relaxed the hold on her hair. The phone in her purse buzzed again. She was really worried about what was happening, but also perversely excited about the unknown. She blanked out her mind and willed herself not to guess.

"What would your husband think if he saw my cock pressed against your slutty asshole?" he asked.

"No, ..." she started to protest.

"Why don't I just grab your phone and send him a nice picture of my cock pressing against it?" he asked.

She started to get away from him, but he yanked her hair harder. She yelped in pain and surprise.

"Don't worry, I won't fuck your ass," he assured her.

He started stroking his cock with his head pressed against her asshole. She could feel his fist slam roughly against her ass and didn't know what to make of it. She still wasn't sure what the hell she was doing there, but it was evidently apparent that she had lost all semblance of control. His cock felt so warm.

"You want your pussy fucked, huh?" he asked again.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"I want you to fuck my pussy."

"I'm not going to fuck your pussy, you little whore," he replied.

"Get down on your knees, " he added, yanking a fistful of her hair toward him. She yelped in surprise, but backed down on the floor.

"Turn around, whore." he instructed her.

She did, and her eyes were watering. Somewhere halfway between embarrassment and pain caused her to shed a few tears. He started stroking his cock fast right in front of her face.

"You like watching me stroke my cock?" he asked.

She nodded.

"What?" he asked, yanking her hair for a clarification.

"I like watching you stroke your cock," she replied meekly.

He closed his eyes and looked up, and stroked even faster. She just wanted to die and start her whole day over. His grip on her hair hadn't slackened.

"Put your lips on it," he demanded.

"No, I don't do-" she tried to argue, but got interrupted.

"You don't have to put it in your mouth, just put your lips on it. I want you to feel me stroking it."

She agreed, and did just as he asked. He kept stroking for a few minutes, and would occasionally push his cockhead a half inch into her mouth. She realized that she was drooling, and was furious with her body for cooperating. She could taste his precum and it was demeaning.

"That's it, you stupid little whore," he intoned.

She felt sick to her stomach and just wanted this over so she can go back to her life.

"Jerk my dick. Jerk it hard. Nice and fast," he said.

Molly Kate did as he asked, her fist moving fast, making obscene wet stroking noises. She backed her lips away from it, watching it and realizing she was starting to enjoy this. There was something so wrong about being physically dominated, she realized.

"Don't you want my cum?" he asked.

"Mhmhm" she replied, somehow shy while stroking a cock right in front of her face.

"Do you want it?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" he kept pushing. She wanted him to shut up, but felt butterflies in her stomach as she realized this was turning her on even more.

"I want your cum."

"Where?"

"I want your cum all over my face," she shocked herself by saying it outloud.

Worse yet, she did want it. She was too upset and surprised earlier to realize how hot it was to have a big cock cum all over her face. It was her first time and she had seen it in porn before, but never thought how it might feel. She started remembering how porn stars do it and her heart started beating faster imagining doing some of that. She tried it. She pointed his cock upwards and slowly licked the underside.

"Fuck. Yeah, just like that," he groaned.

"Are you close?" she asked him.

He grunted for a few moments and breathed out loud.

"Please cum for me," she pleaded, surprising herself one last time.

That set him over the edge. He yelled at the top of his lungs and shot a load on her forehead, just under her left eye, and on her lips.

Molly Kate spent the next half minute laughing as she stroked his cock dry, and finally said "That was nice." She had no idea that she'd be so enthusiastic about doing this.

"You know the shop on Main and 4th?" he asked while zipping up.

"Yeah."

"That's big Mike's shop. I'm big Mike. You come see me sometime, you hear," he said, walking out with his bag.

away443
away443
334 Followers
12