Molly Meets the Baron

Story Info
A woman who survived a vampire's bite meets a Voudoo god.
1.7k words
4.13
15k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly Meets the Baron

Carter Brothers Victims Part 4

Author's note: Continuing the Carter brothers "fakelore" New Orleans tour guides say that the adult female survivor was sent to a private hospital and no public records exist of her fate. Perhaps the Dumas family wished to hide something...

A full two dozen men and women, all dressed in unbleached cotton and barefooted, formed a circle and swayed to the drummer's rhythm. The entire scene was lit only by oil torches.

Outside the circle was Alex Desmond, a wrinkled old veteran of a dozen gang wars that left him in charge of human trafficking in New Orleans. He sat like a king on a high-backed wooden arm chair, not smiling but greatly pleased with himself. This night would make him more powerful with his Haitian coleagues. When the drummers stopped he raised his right hand and gestured to someone in the shadows.

Molly and the two young Haitian women who attended her entered from the west side of the circle. The teenaged girls wore the same unbleached cotton dresses and turbans as the women in the circle. Molly was now draped in a sleeveless robe of the same material as the two Haitian women wore, but unlike theirs hers fit her voluptuous body tightly, closed over her breasts, belly and thighs not by buttons but by strips of cloth tied in neat bows. Her straightened hair was no longer pulled back into a pony tail but hanging loosely, concealing her face as she kept her head bowed.

Entering the circle she took three steps and stopped, never raising her head. Her attendants stopped and faced her from the left and right. The drumming continued.

On the east side of the circle, obscured by bushes, Tom "Bird" Smithson waited with his single attendant. At the age of 13 he had entered the underworld of New Orleans as a delivery boy for one of Papa Alex's many enterprises. A growth spurt at 16 brought him to the boss's attention and Alex saw to it that he was trained by the best of the worst: Hit men and hired muscle, men who twenty years earlier had served the Haitian secret police, others who were dishonorably discharged from police and military of a half dozen countries taught him how to kill. He committed his first murder at the age of 17 on Alex Desmond's orders. And Papa Alex knew how to reward loyalty.

Tonight Bird was dressed in a white loin cloth and vest, waiting anxiously for what his boss promised him. His attendant held the white top hat in one hand and a golden goblet, once the communion cup of the St. .Louis Cathedral, now filled with a potion prepared by a mambeau to make Bird the recipient of a spirit. In the world of Voudoo, to be possessed, "ridden," by a spirit was an honor. To be ridden by a Voudoo god was a greater honor. Tonight Bird would be the vessel of The Baron.

A trumpet sounded in the blackness to signal Molly's arrival in the circle. Bird's attendant handed him the goblet. Bird took it with both hands and raised it to his lips then upended it, swallowing every drop. The goblet dropped from his hands as the last swallow went down his throat. Without a word the attendant placed the white top hat on Bird's head and the big man stepped from the shadows into the firelight.

Bird stepped into the circle and faced Molly. The girls who attended Molly move silently to untie the bows holding the robe together over her breasts and body. They removed it, showing Molly's naked body, brown skin oiled to make it glisten in the light of the torches. The drummer's beat changed and Molly raised her head. Her eyes flashed in the torchlight as if they were glowing from within. It wasn't Molly that smiled at the man but the spirit that now road her body. The spirit in Bird smiled back at her.

Moving in step with the drumbeat Molly stepped forward, slinking like a cat to exaggerate the curves of her voluptuous hips and breasts. The eyes of Bird's body, controlled by the Barron, followed her. The only part of the man's body that could be seen to move was his penis, rising under his loin cloth.

Molly closed the distance between them. Inches from him she breathed on his face but did not touch him. She resumed slinking, turning her left shoulder to his as she circled him like a stalking lioness. Bird never moved a muscle.

Molly circled him, now turning her back to his back, her hair falling softly against his right shoulder as she turned completely around to face him again. Directly in front of him she grasped his loin cloth with both hands, took a step back and ripped it way from his body. His penis sprang free, bouncing to a full nine inches.

As the loin cloth fell from Molly's hand Bird grabbed her around the waist and crushed her to his chest. As his white top hat fell to the ground Molly wrapped her right leg around his left and positioned herself to receive him.

As the couple dropped to their knees the men and women in the circle around them began a chant to the drumbeat. "Ha!" pause "Ha!" pause "Ha!" pause "Ha!" pause "Ha!" pause "Ha!" The women bucked their hips forward in time to the beat then the men began to mimic Bird's pelvic thrusts as he eased Molly down on her back in the dust. Her hands clutched at the back of his vest as the friction on her clitoris caused her vagina to spasm in orgasm after orgasm. The spirits were clearly enjoying the use of young, healthy black bodies as Bird's first load erupted into her womb.

The Baron wasn't finished with Bird's body yet. He rose to his knees and rolled Molly over, her face down into the dirt as he pulled her hips up and re-entered her from the rear. Papa Alex could see the grimace-smile of the spirit in Molly's body as Bird's thrusts were met by her own grinding. Both of Molly's hands moved to her crotch and it was clear the spirit was stimulating her clit to another orgasm as Bird continued to thrust. The circle continued to chant in time with the drummer "Ha!" pause "Ha!" pause Ha!" pause "Ha!" pause. Eventually Bird shot his second load deep inside Molly.

With a shockingly sudden pause both bodies slumped to the ground as the spirits left them. Molly's two attendants and Bird's attendant ran from their places in the circle as did two other males. The men lifted Bird into a seated position as his attendant pulled off his vest. The Baron was gone, so Bird had no right to wear it any longer. The man gathered the vest, loin cloth and hat and left the circle. Someone produced a bottle of water and held it to Bird's lips while other men swarmed around like handlers around a boxer between rounds.

Molly was receiving attention from the women, but not like that of the men. Two more women had stepped out of the circle to help the teenagers move Molly, but not to attend to her, just to complete the ritual. One of the girls produced a cup of white grease and with her fingers painted a circle on Molly's belly. It seemed to Papa Alex that the women were chanting "Child! Child! Child" but he knew not to ask. This was woman magic, forbidden even to him as a priest.

The drummer's beat had stopped and a flute began to play as the attendants carried Molly out of the circle and Bird's men helped him to his feet. Holding him under his arms like an injured football player they helped him into the darkness as his own legs wobbled under him. The remaining men and women in the circle began to sing a wordless dirge.

EPILOG Three days later at Charity Hospital

The brown-skinned man in the white coat approached the young black woman in the waiting room.

"Martha Dumas?"

She spun around to face him as she said "Yes, I'm Martha. How is my sister?"

"She's not going to die any time soon... but we have many questions. Please come to the consulting room." He gestured toward the door.

Martha could barely contain herself. "Doctor, uh..."

"I'm Doctor Petain, her attending physician" he replied in a thick Creole accent. "We did not identify your sister until one of the nurse's aides recognized her as one of the Carter brothers' victims. She is still in a coma."

"A COMA?" Martha's jaw dropped.

Dr. Petain pulled up a chair for her and she slumped into it without ever taking her eyes off his face.

"In my home city of Port-au-Prince I have seen this, but this is the first case since I came to America. We found drugs in her blood that are used in Voudoun to make a zovimbie, what you call "zombie..."

Martha interrupted "There's no such thing! Doctor what is going on here?"

"There are no supernatural zovimbie, but certain drugs produce a kind of sleep-walking..."

"She was sleep-walking the night she disappeared. I didn't think she could get out of the locked house..." Tears were rolling down Martha's cheeks.

"The mambeas claim they take the person's soul and won't let it back in the body. The body becomes a slave to the one who uses the drug. Was your sister involve in any magic or Voudoun to your knowledge?"

Martha scowled. "Not that I know of... but her husband's family..."

"They are superstitious, but good Catholics. Your late brother-in-law's mother helped me find you. We only knew Molly as Molly Johnson. I talked to her before I called you and she filled me in on the events of last winter."

"I'll send her a thank-you note" Martha snapped. "What about Molly? Explain the zombie drugs."

"The drugs eventually wear off if the dose was not sufficient to damage the brain. But I think we have more problems than the coma. I think she participated in other ceremonies."

Martha's hands were trembling. "What kind of other ceremonies?"

"In Voudoun a woman who survives a vampire's bite is a rare and powerful magic. A child conceived while the parents are possessed by spirits is also big magic. Judging by the slight tear in her vagina I think she participated, or was used in a sexual ceremony... And Ms Dumas, your sister is pregnant."

Definitely NOT the end.