Molly Was Just a Teen Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers

Mike paused for a moment, then continued. "I guess you might want to view this as an experiment. I tried it once before but as my daddy used to day, 'you can't turn a sow's ear into a silk purse' and it ended after a few weeks and it ended unsatisfactorily. Molly, I don't really have a social life. I make a very good living but when I go out it's usually with customers or charity stuff that allows me to connect with potential business contacts. I like to fuck, often. Woman I've dated over the years were more interested in bagging a guy with healthy cash flow than fucking; they also weren't willing to accept the strain of being with a man who devotes much of his life to producing that cash flow."

Mike paused to sip his beverage, then went on. "My father worked until the day he died. I don't plan to be like him. At my current pace I expect to quit and be, 'bought out' by my company in the next ten years. Then I'll retire, settle down and maybe even get married. Bluntly right now I need two things. I need a very presentable and attractive young woman on my arm when I'm in public, one who can hold her own and talk intelligently. Ideally I'd like to have that same young woman in my bed when I come home. I've tried it with two women, one to fuck and one to show but that didn't work out either. You're very pretty, you don't have any obviously annoying speech patterns and you don't appear to be stupid. If you're also trainable and willing to work hard this will be mutually beneficial for both of us. I already know that you're very, very pleasing sexually; if you can also learn to be the show horse I require, we can do business."

"You're going to pay me in addition to the, ah, amenities?"

"Ah, a girl after my own heart, bottom line oriented! Certainly I'm going to pay you. I'm even going to withhold taxes and social security. If your typing skills are for real you might even be able to help me with some of my office work; my office is here in the house. Here's the bottom line, honey, I'm going to pay you $2,000 a month---after taxes. There should be nothing you need to spend that money on during your employment with me. It will be deposited in a bank account each month---in advance—to which only you have access. You'll also receive an allowance of two hundred a week for personal essentials. That does not include your tuition and education expenses, food, clothing and so on. I'll take care of all of that directly."

"I'm a little confused. You just paid over $1,000 to fuck me, including anal at a sleazy little strip mall jerk joint. I'm a whore...a common prostitute."

"There's nothing common about you Molly, you're a very pretty girl. The only common thing about you is that you made a bad choice in boy friends and got into a jam. I don't know what your home situation was but it must have been less than ideal. You rationalized that jerking a strange guy off---even blowing him---for a few bucks was the best opportunity you had to dig yourself out of a hole. According to Ray, you had been doing so for less than a week. I'm pretty sure I was the first guy you spread your sweet little legs and butt cheeks for at Ray's and I put more money in front of you than you could have been expected to turn down. I could have gotten the same level of service for a hell of a lot less than a grand; I have on other occasions."

"My dad died in an industrial accident a couple of years ago. My mom started drinking and bringing different men home. It was only a matter of time before I ended up becoming one of their playmates while she was sleeping off one of her benders. Bobbie told me he loved me and I believed him. I was just stupid."

"Naïve, vulnerable and stupid go with being young. Oh, by the way, a friend of mine is a shrink. I expect you to meet with her and get some of the unpleasant shit behind you. Also, was college ever in your plans?"

"I had a scholarship to go to a decent regional state university back home. I got good grades in school and did okay on the college boards before I decided to fuck up my life."

To her surprise, Mike came over and put his arms around her. "Molly, you haven't had enough life yet to have fucked it up! You made some mistakes. Someday as we get to know each other better we'll discuss the mistakes I made when I was your age. Most of the kids I grew up with are dead or in prison. The Army straightened me out, but it's history, just history. I'm proud of what I've done since then."

He kissed her softly on the forehead. "Look, I feel good about this. The day will come when you will need to move on and you will. Bluntly, Molly, I do intend to use your astounding little body to meet my needs, but I promise you---commit to you---that I'm not a bad person and I'm not going to hurt you."

She allowed herself to enjoy the comfort of his strong arms longer than she wanted to. It was a business deal. Considering her current predicament it was a hell of a lot better than she had expected.

"Okay, I'm in." Molly whispered, as she pulled away from his warm embrace.

"Great! Now let's go get you something to wear. You certainly don't need makeup but the hair needs to be a bit more fashionable. Let's start there." Mike said, taking Molly by the hand and leading her back to the Lexus.

An hour later she had a new haircut and her first manicure and pedicure. The new hairstyle made her look older and more sophisticated. Three hours later after trying on more outfits than she had ever owned she had a new wardrobe. A few items required alterations; one, a simple cotton shift, fit her perfectly as is. She asked Mike if she could wear it home.

"Molly, don't do that again. You don't have to ask my permission to do things. You're not my slave and I'm not your parent or guardian. It needs something; earrings, I think."

Half an hour later Molly had new earrings with a matching necklace and bracelet. As she viewed her lean young frame in the mirror at the jewelry store, she almost didn't recognize herself. She couldn't resist grinning in approval.

"Ah, that's what I needed to see. Molly, you are breathtaking when you smile! You should do it all of the time."

Mike took Molly to dinner at a very upscale little bistro that couldn't have had more than a dozen tables. The cliental was definitely upscale. She paused at the front door sure that even her new façade would not hide the fact that she was just a little eighteen year old barely weeks from high school who had a few hours earlier jerked and sucked men off for a living.

"Molly, look at me." Mike said, turning her face toward his. "I guarantee that you will be the prettiest girl in the room. People will stare because you look absolutely adorable. Men will stare because they desperately want you. Women will stare because they want to be you. You were a pretty good little actress back there at your former place of employment; suck it up now, head high, chest out, look 'em right in the eye and you will own the room. Trust me."

Mike had been correct. She was the prettiest girl in the room and she was certainly perched on the arm of the best looking man in sight. His approval gave her the confidence to not only look right back at them but even say, "hi".

Dinner included the first lessons in her education. She tried things she had never heard of and enjoyed new culinary experiences. Mike began her education in reading a wine list and had her taste several wines. She quickly realized that all of the mystery was overblown. She giggled like a school girl when Mike informed her that she had picked the best over the mediocre. She caught herself feeling like Audrey Hepburn or Julia Roberts. She pushed those thought to the back of her mind; this wasn't a fantasy this was real life.

When the two returned home, Mike introduced her to a selection of newspapers and magazines which he expected her to peruse on a daily basis.

"Do you like to read, Molly?"

"I've always loved to read."

"Super! There are a lot of books in the house---damned good books. I love to read and wish I had more time to do so. Books were my escape when I was your age and they changed my life. I have some office work I need to do for a couple of hours, make yourself comfortable."

"Can I help?"

"Can you really type?"

"Well, I'm not sure I ever seen a real typewriter, but if we're talking, a PC and Word, Excel or Power Point, certainly!"

Half an hour later, Mike was quite astounded at how proficient Molly was. She was an accomplished typist, was familiar with the rudiments of a spreadsheet and knew Power Point better than he did. She understood what needed to be done far quicker than his normal part time secretary did. The two hours of work were completed in a little over an hour.

"Molly, if you don't mind doing this work, I'll let my temp go and pay you what I pay her, on top of the other stuff. What do you say?"

"That would be great! If I'm ever going to get a real job I need to get really proficient with these programs."

"Well, I need to get to bed and you look bushed. Look, tonight, in view of what you and I did earlier today, you don't need to, 'perform your other duties'. Make yourself comfortable and start feeling at home. If you need anything I'm just down the hall."


"Are you sure, I..."

"I'm sure. Good night Molly."

In the middle of the night, Molly felt really alone and scared in her new surroundings. She slipped out of her new bed and padded, naked to her benefactor's open bedroom door. Quietly so as not to awaken him, she slipped under the covers and planted her warm little butt against his. He awoke a few minutes later.

"Are you okay Molly?"

"I was a little scared...old nightmares. I'm fine now."

Mike rolled over and she felt his cock against her taut young ass; she expected that he would want to fuck her. Instead he put his arm over her, pulled her close and drifted back to sleep. She drifted off to sleep feeling safer than she had in a long time with a man who had hired her to satisfy his sexual needs. As the dawn light approached she awoke and realized that neither had moved but that the cock wedged in the crack of her butt was decidedly very hard. Reaching back she placed Mike's bulbous cock head at the entrance to her little pussy, moving her hips back to draw his long cock inside her. She started fucking him, leisurely, drawing him deeper with each movement of her hips.

The head of his cock was perfectly nestled against her turgid little clit. Burying her mouth in a pillow to stifle her sound she came softly. Mike began to thrust his fuck tool deep inside her just as she had stopped her own motion. He nuzzled her long neck and gently stroked her proud young breasts with his gentle hands. He made her cum again; it had surprised her and she cried out. His stroke increased in intensity and she felt and heard his impending orgasm. With one final deep stroke he then remained motionless and dumped his precious seed deep inside her. He held her very tightly and whispered, "thank you".

She awoke an hour or so later with the realization that his cock was still in her slippery little cunt and, once again very hard. She moved her hips and grasped his big fuck stick, placing it at her other entrance. She hadn't thought about lubrication; he had. He slid down and lavished her sweet little hole with his mouth and tongue, forcing his spit inside her. Moving back up he took her young body in that nasty and taboo way for the second time in less than twenty-four hours. To her surprise and delight, she came again just as he was shooting his cream deep inside her rump. Molly decided that morning that this bed would be the only one in which she would sleep in the foreseeable future.

The days turned into weeks. Molly enrolled at the community college in a business curriculum. When she returned home, and that's they way she thought about it, as home, she would spend a couple of hours doing business paper work which Mike had left for her. She would study for her college classes until just before he got home from work. They would often go out for dinner with customers; her favorite nights were when they didn't. They would prepare dinner together; it was at those times that everything just felt so normal.

Molly went to, "charm school' several hours a week. The older woman who was a friend of Mike's taught her how to survive in the upscale social set in which Mike operated in his business pursuits. She was a quick learner. Often on weekends, Mike would take her shopping for clothes. She had more clothes than she thought she could ever possibly need. She read anytime she had a spare moment, first to be up to speed on the happenings in the world and then just for fun. She was a bright girl with good study habits. She did well in her classes.

She had no more head problems than any eighteen year old female in spite of her family issues. Fortunately for most of her life her parents had been very normal and loving. The hour or so a week she spent with the psychologist helped a great deal. Her relationship with Mike was strictly off limits as far as she was concerned. She did secretarial work for him, considered him a friend and occasionally went out with him and that was all she was willing to share.

She and Mike went on business vacations together to exclusive locales. She saw a side of life that she had not even realized existed. Mike flew his own plane and had let her fly it. The following week he signed her up for flight lessons so that she could get her private pilot's license. He taught her to sail.

Three months came and went. Mike showed no indication of wanting to terminate their arrangement. She wondered if he was still stopping by Ray's for a little strange every week, not that it was any of her business. While picking up their dry cleaning one day, she ran into Ray. He didn't recognize her.

"Ray! It's Molly, I'm sorry about just walking out on you but..."

"Honey, you look great! You weren't the first and you won't be the last. I didn't recognize you. I'd say you got your life back together. As much as I hated losing the services of someone as young and pretty as you, I understand. Frankly, as much as I need to make a living, it's gratifying when one of my girls graduates from that life and not many do."

"Ray do you remember my last customer, a VIP, Mike, or something?"

"Yep. I had a beer with him a few weeks back. He doesn't come around anymore. I kidded him about taking his business some place else but he said he'd decided to change his ways. Nice kid! I miss his money but he never really fit."

So, I guess I must be meeting Mike's sexual requirements adequately, Molly thought to herself with a grin.

The weeks turned into months and before they realized it, Mike and Molly had, "been together" for a year. Molly had just transferred to the State University across town. She was ahead of the power curve and by going to school all year would get her degree early. She had checked her bank statement in the account she hadn't touched and there was a deposit for several thousands dollars extra. She asked Mike about it.

"Hon, I just wanted to be damned sure you had the money in your account to complete your degree regardless of what happened." She wanted to press him on what he meant; she didn't.

Mike had become increasingly attached to the pretty young woman he had first met in a jerk-off parlor. He knew he enjoyed her company a great deal. He didn't want their "arrangement" to end.

Molly often forgot that she was, essentially a rich man's concubine or consort but fancy words didn't replace the fact that she was a paid piece of ass, a whore, a hooker...a prostitute. She couldn't deny her feelings for the man who had pulled her from the edge of ruin. Still, she knew the rules and she didn't want her relationship with Mike to end.

Months turned into years. Mike was going to take her out for a special dinner to celebrate her twenty-first birthday. She would get her BS degree a few days later. She had close to $100,000 in the bank and a wardrobe worth thousand of dollars. Mike had given her a new car for her birthday, in her name.

Mike and Molly had sex often, always when they first went to bed, at least once during the night and once more in the morning as they showered together. She loved being his wanton little whore. She'd ride his big cock for what seemed like hours thrilling him with a litany of nasty talk. Occasionally he'd come home and just bend her lithe young body over the end of the sofa and fuck her silly with both of them still clothed. She loved those times. She loved being this man's fuck toy. She had discussed it with the psychologist without mentioning Mike's name.

"So what's the problem, Molly? You appear to be in a healthy committed relationship with a nice guy and the sex is delightfully nasty and adventurous. Trust me, there are a lot of women I see every week who would give anything to trade places with you. Enjoy it!"

"He's very generous with me...very generous. I mean, I'm basically fucking for a paycheck. Doesn't that make me a whore?"

"A house in the burbs, a diamond ring, yea, I know where your coming from. All too often we women tend to be whores even though were not taking our pay in crisp new bills fresh from the ATM on the bed table of a cheap motel. Look, it's probably an issue you need to deal with---with him. Do you think he loves you? Is marriage in his future?"

"I know he likes me a lot. We're very comfortable together. Look, it started out as just sex and I knew what I was getting into. 'I'll meet your financial needs and you'll meet my physical needs.' But I don't think he could every see me as his wife. Love? The history is all wrong. He treats me like his special lady except in bed. Hell, when I'm with him in public I feel like a princess. He's an attentive, caring, sweet, sensitive and wonderful man. In the sack, or wherever we end up doing it, I'm his nasty little whore, his fuck slut. He expects me to be that way. I know I turn him on...I'm sure I'm the best damned fuck he's ever enjoyed. And in truth, I fucking love it that way! We're not into any weird shit but we are decidedly adventurous and love fucking for the sake of fucking. And he is the best fuck I could ever imagine. And then, sometimes, he'll just hold me tight and takes me slowly...make love to me...and I melt."

"You sound like a pretty lucky girl, Molly, but this will eat at you if you don't get closure. You need to tackle it with him and prepare for any outcome."

Molly made her decision driving home that day; she knew what she had to do. She rehearsed her words as she showered and changed for her birthday dinner with Mike. She meticulously wrote her first check from her special account, the one Mike had set up for her years earlier and put it in her purse. Mike had come home while she was getting ready and had quickly changed for the evening. Mike would have taken her anywhere; she wanted to go back to the first place they had enjoyed dinner together. As he took her in his arms and kissed her lovingly before they departed she knew what she was planning to do and it terrified her.

As he slyly slipped a hand up under her dress and caressed her tight little ass she felt the moisture rising in her pussy. All he has to do is touch me and I want him, I want his cock anyplace, everyplace, right here and right now! In spite of her well laid plans her own lust almost overcame her.

"Do we have time?"

"Not really, I'm sad to say. We're just going to make it if we leave right now and they are very nasty about not holding reservations. This is a very special night, for both of us."

She fondled his hard cock through his trousers, wondering if she would have time to suck it in the car. He slipped his finger inside her panties and found her tight circular muscle. God she wanted his cock there she thought to herself. She unzipped his fly and began to stroke his thick tool. Just spin me around, rip my panties off, bend me over and fuck me! Fuck your hot little whore. I need that fucking cock inside me right now! Fortunately, Mike had more willpower than Molly did and they were soon making the short drive to what had become their favorite restaurant.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers