Molly Was Just a Teen Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers

Mike had never been more loving and attentive as he gazed into her eyes. Could you fall for me big guy? Your eyes say yes but where's your heart? I know I fell for you a long time ago. God how did I get this lucky! And now I'm going to spoil it and end it.

"Mike there's something we need to talk about. I..."

"Well, I had a topic on my mind but you go first. I'm sorry I interrupted you."

"Mike, this isn't easy, but..." She paused, opening her purse, removing the check and handing it to him.

"I can't do this anymore Mike. I can never repay you for everything you've done for me, for saving me. But at least I can give you this back, this money you've been paying me for years, paying me, paying me...to be your whore."

Mike looked hurt. "I knew the day would come when you'd need to get on with your life, I just thought..."

"Dammit, Mike, you're right! I want to get on with my life! I want to get on with our life! I don't want to be your whore anymore! I want to get on with my life but I want you in that life! I want to be...I want...to be your girl...your...not your whore. I don't want to lose you and I don't think you want to lose me but I can't go on like this. I need to be more I need to be your..."

"Wife?"

Oh, Mike, don't talk foolishness. We have history. I was a whore and you paid for me. That will always be there. I'm not talking about marriage, I wouldn't expect or ask that, it wouldn't be fair. I just want to be, I don't know, a couple? Two people who enjoy each others company, like each other and also enjoy pretty amazing sex together?"

"I agree one hundred percent." Mike said.

"You do?"

"Sure! I think I have an answer to our little problem. I propose a trade, financially it's a wash but I'm pretty sure I'm getting the better end of the bargain. I'll take your check and you'll take this." Mike said unable to suppress a grin.

Molly looked up as she felt Mike take her hand and gasped as she watched him slowly slip the biggest diamond she had ever seen in her life on her third finger. Before she could recover from her shock and utter a protest, Mike spoke.

"Will you marry me Molly? Be my wife? Forever and ever till death do us part? Come on baby, make me the happiest man in the world. Fuck the history. I love you. I've loved you for a long time. Do you love me?"

"Oh God yes, of course I love you!" Molly exclaimed with a sob.

"Then say yes to the first question. Don't even think about saying anything else but yes. Our last three years together have been the happiest years of my life. I don't ever want to be with another woman. I don't care how we started out, I know where we are now. Say yes, say, yes, I'll marry you Mike."

"Yes, I'll marry you Mike." Molly said, changing seats, sliding into the booth on his side and hugging him as tight as she possibly could.

"I can't be this lucky...it's just not possible." Molly said as she began to cry softly.

"Oh we can have the debate on who is the luckiest for years to come. As far as this check goes, I'm going to tear it up with the understanding that you are going to pay for your entire wedding out of your bank account."

"I'll agree to that. When did you know you loved me?"

"It wasn't logical or rational but that first night when you got scared and crawled into bed with me I knew I was in serious trouble. It just got worse as time went on. I tried to deny it just the way you did. I couldn't tell you the exact day I knew I loved you but I can come pretty close. I ran into Ray one day, a few months back. I told him the whole story. He told me I was in love with you and just wouldn't admit it. Driving home, I knew he was right."

"I ran into Ray coming out of the dry cleaners a few weeks later. He told me he'd had a beer with you; he didn't tell me you were in love with me. At that point if he had, I wouldn't have believed it. Mike, please tell me marriage isn't going to fuck us up. I love being with you even if we're just doing nothing. I love being on your arm in public; I feel like your special princess. But, you have to know that I love being your nasty little fuck toy. You've always treated me like a lady except when it comes to sex and then, well, I love it when you make love to me but I love it just as much when you just ball this hot little bitch! Okay?"

"Do you want to go for an entrée and desert or just a salad and a nice bottle of wine?"

Molly reached over and fondled Mike's growing cock through the fabric. She looked around the room and realized that their view was private unless the waiter who was also one of the owners came to the table.

"Hold that thought!" Molly said, sliding out of the booth and walking over to the waiter/owner.

"Yes ma'am, Molly isn't it? You and Mike are regulars; I can't believe I didn't recognize you; I'm Sean."

"Sean, I need a special favor." Molly said, pulling a bill out of her purse. Mike just this minute asked me to marry him! Can you believe it? He wants me to be his wife and I desperately want to suck his cock before you serve the salad. Would that be a problem?"

"I think I might have a better suggestion. We have a private dining room; we had a cancellation and it won't be in use for, oh, almost two hours, I think it might be a better solution. There's a lock on the door and a bell when you need service. How does that sound? And please, there's no extra charge for special service for special customers. Congratulations!"

"Thank you Sean!"

Returning to the booth, Molly motioned to Mike. "Come on, stud, we're moving to a better table." The two were soon seated in the very private dining room with the very visible lock on the door.

"What did you have in mind my nasty little slut?"

"I'm going to blow you, after which you're going down on me. Then we're going to enjoy the salad. Then you're going to fuck me. Then we'll have the entrée. Then you're going to bone me up the shitter; a little extra olive oil with the salad might be prudent. Then we'll have dessert. After that we'll go home, enjoy an after dinner drink and repeat the sequence until you can't get it up any more. How's that sound, old man?"

"How did I get so damned lucky?"

"Shut up and show me some cock! What did they call this, 'around the world'?

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers