Molly's Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes! Oh hell yes!" she breathed as his hardness slipped slowly into her. When her firm bottom finally met his hips she sighed and leaned back, grabbing his knees. She ground her ass onto him as though trying to take even more of his hard cock into her wanton body. "This feels so good! Fuck me Jimmy, fuck my ass 'till you cum inside me!" She began to bounce up and down on him, their bodies slapping together. He began to return her thrusts in earnest, ramming his hard pole deep into her eager hole as she moaned in ecstasy, urging him on, demanding to feel his cock in her throat. Again and again Molly would sit still on his thighs, and then begin squirming, wriggling her ass on his hips, rocking back and forth, before rising off of him until only the bulbous tip of his cock remained inside her.

"Do you like me?" she asked, "Do you like fucking my ass, Jimmy? You're never going to forget me are you? You're never going to forget fucking my ass, are you?" Her voice was ragged, breathless.

"Never! Your ass is so sweet. So tight, so good! Want to fuck it every day!" he replied, though his replies were little more than animal-like grunts. He grasped at her bouncing breasts, capturing them in his hands, squeezing the firm mounds of flesh, pulling her down to him, ramming his hardness deep into her willing body again and again. He could feel her urgency now, feel her shiver in anticipation.

She was close to another violent climax. So very close. Oh yes, just a few more strokes of that beautiful stabbing pole in her demanding ass and she would swim to the land of blue and silver stars. She could feel the warmth spreading throughout her lower body and she gripped his legs tighter, rammed herself hard onto his thighs and screamed her release. Jim's hands tightened on her breasts, his hips thrust up as he felt his own climax begin, the stream of thick ejaculate fairly exploding into her sucking anus. Molly could feel the throbbing pole in her ass suddenly swell, felt the stream of cum shooting deep into her. She imagined she could taste it in the back of her throat. She shuddered as he continued to thrust into her, her orgasms coming one after another until she could no longer count them.

It was several minutes before either of them could catch their breaths enough to speak. With her ass closed tightly around his cock, holding the blood supply there, he remained fairly hard inside her.

"Damn, that was good," she rasped into his ear, "what say we do it again?"

"I think twice is my limit."

Her voice was husky, sexy, hypnotic. Her hands played over his body as she spoke, cajoling him, begging him to please her, needing him. Her tongue just touching his ear. He could feel her breath on his face like the touch of a wraith. She made him feel her need.

"I doubt it, big boy. Doesn't my ass feel good? Soft inside, warm, slippery from your cum? Are you sure you can't still fuck that nice warm hole? I want you to. I want you to fuck me again until I squeal. Make me climax again, Jimmy. I need you to make me climax again. It feels so good when you make me cum." As she whispered her needs into his ear, Molly clenched and released his cock with her sphincter muscles, milking his pole, bringing him back to hardness despite himself, until finally he was able to fulfill her demands, fucking her again until she climaxed with a scream of wanton lust.

They had spent two hours together, but to Molly it felt like an instant, an instant in time that she never wanted to end. They kissed deeply before they dressed to leave the room, he stroked her body, feeling the softness of her as though wanting to remember every curve.

"Come home with me, spend the night," she begged.

"You know I can't."

"Do it anyway, I promise to make it worth your while."

"I'm sure you could, Molly, but I still have a situation..."

"Leave her. Leave her and come home with me."

"Molly..."

"Never mind, I'm sorry Jimmy. I have no right to ask you to do that. All I wanted was a night of hot, nasty sex, and I got that. Forget I said anything."

"For what it's worth, a guy could fall in love with you pretty easily, you know. It wouldn't take long." He held her face in his hands as he spoke .

"Love is vastly overrated," she replied, "How about if I just become your mistress? You don't have to buy me a car or anything, I just want to be able to have you for sex. It's a can't loose proposition for you, and I get what I want too."

"You're sure you want to do that?"

"Sure. You're the best I've ever had. My husband has never made me climax, not in five years of marriage. A woman has needs too, you know, and it seems as though neither of us is getting what we want at home. I'll be your work mistress."

The next afternoon, Molly wore a tiny skirt with the tightest blouse she owned to work. She knew Jimmy couldn't allow that on the production floor, so she wore it long enough for him to get a good look at her and then went to change. She could see him watching her through the window of his office, pleased with the look he gave her. Neither of them noticed that the other employees were watching too, especially the other women in the plant. It didn't take a genius to figure out that something was going on between them, and it didn't take very long before jealousy began to rear its ugly head. Molly and Jim began staying after the others left almost every night. Word got around. Everyone knew. Comments began to show up on the walls of the women's restroom, none of them very complimentary to Molly. The word "whore" got used a lot. At first, Molly didn't pay much attention to it, didn't care as long as she had Jimmy's attention. She was beginning to seriously fall in love with him, and he with her. The sex was incredible, the best either of them had ever had. He told her he loved her. She said she loved him too. They were both in trouble. They just didn't know it yet.

"Hey whore! You getting a raise from your man that we aren't getting? That's the rumor you know," asked Maria, a pretty Latina girl who also had her eye on Jimmy but was too shy to tell him to his face.

"I get the same lousy paycheck you do, bitch!" Molly shot back.

"Maybe, but you get other benefits too, eh?" and she ground her hips in the air, legs spread. There was no mistaking the meaning. Molly's face turned a bright crimson as she realized the level of jealousy in the other woman, and the realization that everyone knew. She had become the boss's whore. Not that it bothered her to be Jimmy's whore, but to be seen as his whore by everyone else, well that wasn't good. Especially not for him. She had no other choice, she had to quit. The result, of course, was welfare, and she didn't like that prospect one damn bit. It would have to do until another job came along. Her skill level wasn't the best for the world of work, but she did have a desire for nursing, and some college time so maybe going back to school to finish that degree would be the best decision she could make. If she went away she'd loose him for sure, and as the days and weeks had progressed, they found themselves more and more in love. She made some discrete inquiries, found out his address and suddenly quit.

The doorbell rang at 8:30AM. Jimmy threw on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and answered the door. He usually slept till nine.

"Hi," said Molly sheepishly when he opened the door. "I missed you."

He was stunned. He was sure he would never see her again.

"Come in."

The door was hardly closed behind her before they were in each other's arms, the fire of their lust roaring as it had in the conference room. Within minutes they were naked. Jimmy scooped her into his arms, her legs wrapped around his waist and his cock found its place inside her demanding body. Locked together, he walked them both to the bedroom and gently eased her onto the bed.

"I can't believe you did that!" she exclaimed.

"I can't believe you came here."

"I knew your wife would be at work. I know this is wrong, but I love you. I can't help it. I needed to see you, to touch you, to make love to you. You make me feel alive."

"I thought you were gone forever. I can't believe how much I love you Molly."

12