Molly's New Horns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Collete
Collete
122 Followers

"I'm afraid so."

Amber looked up, meeting Molly's eyes for the first time that day. "Last night you said that you needed me, what did you mean by that?"

Molly sighed. "I can't eat normal food anymore. I have to - oh, it sounds so gross - but I have to eat sexual fluids now."

"And you want to do it with someone you care about," Amber finished for her.

There was a long silence between them before Amber spoke up again.

"7 o'clock, my apartment. Wear something nice." She scribbled an address on an old invoice and disappeared out the door, leaving Molly speechless.

___

Immediately after work Molly ran to the mall to buy new clothes. She tried on several bras before finding a cute black one that fit her new breasts, a matching pair of panties, and a cute floral dress with an open back. Just in case, she told herself.

With her remaining time she ran home, showered, and put her fiery hair up into a loose bun. She applied makeup lightly. A touch of blush on her cheeks, a nice lip liner, and some mascara for her eyelids.

At precisely 7 o'clock she rang the doorbell to Amber's apartment, a single sunflower in her hands.

Amber answered and immediately looked away. "You're fucking unbelievable," she muttered under her breath.

Oh no. "What did I do?" Molly asked, her knees shaking with anxiety.

"You really have no clue how impossibly fucking hot you are," Amber said, looking up. "Come in," she laughed.

"Um, I brought you this." Molly said, producing the sunflower.

Amber accepted it, her face frozen with shock. "Um," she said, "I was gonna pour some wine, but holy shit I literally cannot wait to fuck you." She hurried to set the flower on her kitchen counter before returning, a hungry look in her eyes.

"Oh no!" Molly exclaimed. "I've hypnotized you again! Amber, snap out of it!" She snapped her fingers several times before Amber snatched her hand.

"Oh shut up! You haven't hypnotized me. Or if you have, it's only because I literally cannot handle myself around you like this. As if you weren't hot enough when you weren't trying. Jesus fucking Christ, have you looked at yourself?" She pulled Molly close, her hot breath on the succubus's neck.

"You breasts are incredible." She traced a finger over the tops of Molly's tits.

"Your hips are fucking gorgeous!" She slapped Molly's ass and took up a fistful of hip in each hand.

"And I bet your pussy is to die for." She slipped her fingers under Molly's dress and rubbed her sex through the light panties.

Molly's tail, wings, and horns all appeared at once. "I thought succubi were supposed to be the seductresses," she said, stunned by Amber's performance.

"Oh you've seduced me all right. Now come finish the job." Amber led her guest back towards the bedroom where Molly eagerly tossed her onto the bed and jumped up after her, a great thrust from her wings giving her the extra momentum to land erotically on top of her prey.

Wasting no time, Molly quickly pulled Amber's shirt off and undid her bra. She lapped eagerly at Amber's breasts, hoping to solicit as much delicious liquid as she could. Molly quickly moved down to her skirt, unfastening it and tossing it aside.

"Wait!" Amber said, stopping her. "I want to feel your tits." She held her hands, eager to wrap them around Molly's incredible breasts.

The succubus smiled and slid her dress down, unhooking the lacy bra that she had bought just for this.

Amber groped Molly like she had gotten her hands on the holy grail. "Fuck, I'm so wet," she whispered while the Molly whimpered at the electric feeling in her new breasts.

Amber wasn't lying, her panties were already soaking when Molly took them off. She sucked the remaining juices from the wet garment before moving on to the source of sweet nectar.

It was here that Molly discovered another accessory of her succubus form. Her tongue had become long and pointed at the end, a development that proved useful as she began to lap eagerly at Amber's moist slit.

"Oh my God! Fuck!" Amber grabbed ahold of the succubus's horns, trying desperately to pull her lover closer to her hot sex.

Molly took the cue and stretched her tongue impossibly far, reaching deep into Amber's pussy to lap up the ambrosia that flowed from within her. Working her tongue in incredible ways, Molly rubbed Amber's clit with its base while the length drank of the juice that she had squeezed from within the human. All the while her fingers dug roughly into Amber's hips.

"Molly, I- I- Aa- aaah- aaahng!" Amber cried as she came, shooting mouthfuls of delicious syrup onto Molly's waiting tongue.

Amber began to relax, but Molly wasn't finished yet. She drove her tongue harder into the girl, massaging her thighs as she did so, in pursuit of still more ambrosia.

Amber came twice more and Molly caught each drop of the liquid that poured out of her until Amber finally called for her to stop.

"Please," she said. "I can't. I can't." She collapsed on the bed, completely dazed from Molly's efforts and utterly void of further lubricant to feed the succubus.

Fortunately, Molly had drunk her fill. She wrapped her wings tenderly around her prey to show her appreciation.

"That was fucking incredible," was all Amber could say before she dozed off out of exhaustion.

Collete
Collete
122 Followers
12