Molly's New Life Ch. 6

Story Info
Molly's apprenticeship is finally over.
2.4k words
4.41
23.9k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus looked down at his slave, where she lay crumpled on the floor. Her body glistened with sweat, cum seeping from every hole with some already dried and crusty on parts of her body. Her nipples were dark and swollen from their prolonged abuse, and his cock lurched slightly as he imagined the throbbing pain they must be in at that moment. Across her ass and breasts red welts streaked, interspersed with the blue of bruises, a sharp contrast to the paleness of her skin. Slowly she became aware of him and lifted her eyes.

"How may I serve you Master? How may my body be used to pleasure you Sir?" She said softly.

Marcus smiled down at her. His desires, his needs, were first in her mind. Despite her own discomfort, or the fact that she had just been used by so many men she had not bothered to count; that her every hole had been filled with so much cum that it leaked out of her ass and cunt as fast as it was pumped in, and she had had to gulp and gasp to swallow down as much as she was fed; that her tits and nipples and ass flesh had been tortured and beaten til they visibly throbbed, still she offered to serve for whatever purpose he desired to use her. She knew her purpose, she knew what she was. She was nothing, nothing but an object for him to entertain himself with however he saw fit.

His circle of friends consisted of many other masters and their slaves, and he knew full well that many of his peers enlisted the submission of their slaves through pure fear. They ruled with an iron hand, and disobedience was severely punished. Their slaves did ANYTHING they wanted out of fear of doing anything but. As he looked down at his own slave he knew this was not the case with her. True, she would do anything he commanded, put her body in his hands for any unimaginable torture, but fear was not her driving force. She had brought herself to his house, had offered her body to him freely without him even requesting it, and she knew that at any time should she wish to leave his domination she was free to go. All he expected of her was to abide by his wishes and his rules while she was living as his slave, but the choice to do so had been made by her own thought process, not by way of his whip!

He had had many slaves over the years, and some, he had to say, had been unwilling to live the part. Many had been defiant, playing the game but not willing to relinquish total control. Using Molly, however, was completely different. The fact that she willingly submitted, without question, aroused him even more than any slave had ever done.

"Kneel, slave." He said softly, and Molly unfolded her aching body and brought herself to her knees, awaiting her next command just as a dog waited for its master to speak. He reached for her and slowly ran the back of his hands over the welts and bruises on her tits, brushing ever-so lightly over her tender nipples, knowing that even the slightest of touch was painful to them in their current state. She winced but responded by arching her back, offering her tits forward to him in a gesture that clearly showed that she knew they belonged to him and no matter how much they hurt he could still do as he pleased with them.

This excited him, and without warning he gripped each nipple between two strong fingers and pinched with all his might. Molly let out a yelp of pain and arched her chest even more forward to him. His cock leapt and grew instantly hard, and he pressed each thumb down against the nipples where they protruded from his fingers, adding to her pain as much as he could, then suddenly jerked his wrists till each crushed nipple was in a full twist. Again she yelped, and tears welled in her eyes, but she did not move.

"What are you, slave?" He asked, his eyes holding her gaze steadily as he attempted to pinch her nipples even harder.

"I... am... your slut, Sir. I am... a toy for you to... use at your will." though her voice was weak with pain, she showed no signs of trying to get away from his tormenting fingers.

"Yes." He said. "You are an object, a possession of mine, worthy of no better treatment than the table, or the chair, or my dog, is that not right, slut?"

"Yes Sir." she said quietly, then as an afterthought, she sucked in her breath and said "I mean, no Sir. The table or chair perhaps, but not the dog Sir. The ... the dog is more worthy than I am."

His smile broadened at her response, and his cock jumped yet again. "Yes, you are right. The dog deserves far better treatment than you. In fact, the dog is as much you master as I am, isn't that right?"

"Yes Sir."

"You would do anything for him, just as you would for me, wouldn't you slut? He may use you as I may, if he chooses to give you the time of day, isn't that right?"

"Yes Sir."

"You are my whore, and you are his bitch!" He pinched harder on her nipples to punctuate this statement, and she caught her breath and nodded, momentarily unable to speak. "SAY it!" he commanded.

"Yes... Sir... I am your whore, ... and I am the dog's bitch."

He released his hold slightly, more because his hands were tiring and he wanted to save strength to hurt her more later than for concern for her pain.

"Who owns you, slave?" he asked her.

"You own me Sir."

"Yes, I do own you, just as I own any object I might have bought at a store. I may chose to treat it kindly, or roughly, but the choice is mine. How do you feel about that, slave?"

"It is as it should be." She said. "I gave myself to you as a gift, I gave up all ownership of my body the day I walked to your door of my own free will. It is right that you should use it for any form of pleasure and excitement you can get from it."

"And what of your own pleasures?" he said, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"My greatest pleasure is knowing you that your desires have been satisfied by your use of me Sir."

"Yes!" he hissed in delight at her response. "And your sexual pleasures?"

"I do not expect to be allowed to orgasm Sir. Unless you desire to witness it, or desire it to increase your own physical pleasure, then it is not my place to wish for it."

"What happens when your disgusting slut's body disobeys me and cums without permission?"

"Then I fully deserve the severest of punishments Sir, as you see fit."

He pinched down hard on her nipples again, and grinned wickedly. "Yes!" he said, in a long low growl, before continuing with his questioning. "You have just endured two long days of grueling use and torment, my toy, at the hands and cocks of many masterful men and myself. How do you feel about that?"

"I hope I pleased Sir. It is what my body is for."

"And, if all of those men were greatly satisfied with your body, but ONE was not.... should I punish you?"

"Yes Sir! Yes, if even one was not pleased, then I am worthless and deserve to be punished."

"And, if all were so pleased that they were waiting outside that door, right now, to use your body for yet another two days, would you allow it?"

"It is not for me to allow Sir, my body is yours, you own it and may give it for use to anyone at any time, as you choose. If you said that to serve them all again, for another two days, was your desire, then it would be done."

"You would not refuse?"

"No Sir, I do not own my body, it is not up to me to refuse."

"You would do anything I said, even now, even as pained and used as you are now?"

"Yes Sir."

He smiled, and let go of her nipples abruptly. She caught her breath as the blood rushed back into them making them throb in pain. He walked slowly around her, looking down at her cum-covered and bruised body.

"Are you glad I see fit to use you the way I do?"

"Yes Sir."

"Are you glad I abuse your tits and nipples as much as I do?"

"No Sir.. I mean, I feel they need and deserve more Sir."

He grinned down at her. "Are you glad I find for you as many cocks and as much cum as I can find?"

"yes Sir."

"Are you glad I OWN you?"

"Oh yes Sir." She said softly.

He bent towards her, taking her chin between thumb and finger, and stared into her eyes, compelling her to give this final answer. "Are you here, as my possession, of your own free will, slave?"

"Yes Master. I am your willing slave, your willing possession."

He smiled and dropped his hand and stood straight once again. "Good. Then after today, my slave, there will be no question who owns you, all who see you will know it, and you will proudly display to all that you are owned by me. I give you one last chance, to leave this place and take back ownership of your body, but if you choose to stay here and be owned by me, then I will continue, if it is what you want?"

She gulped and swallowed, then nodded as she felt her body flush with heat. "It is what I want Sir.... to be owned and used by you."

He sighed, a tremendous sigh of relieve, as if he had been afraid she would choose to leave him. Then quickly he turned on his heel and commanded her to crawl after him, and he was gone.

He was in the dungeon when she finally crawled into that now familiar room. He motioned her to lay on the large wooden X that he had wheeled into the middle fo the room, and without hesitation she did so. He began the meticulous task of strapping her down, starting with wrists and ankles, then adding more padded leather straps to each leg and arm, and two more across her body. She was unable to move, even if she had tried.

Carefully he lowered a small set of clamps over each nipple and tightened them as tight as they could go, then he attached the clamps to chains that hung from the roof, stretching her nipples upwards tightly. He attached a third clamp to her clit and connected it to a chain that stretched between her legs to a bar that extended from one ankle to the other. She whimpered slightly in her pain, but said nothing.

Molly soon felt a cold object against her burning stretched nipple. Looking down, she saw a strange tool in her master's hand, that looked much like a set of pliers. With quick precision he squeezed the handles and a sudden searing heat shot through her nipple and she gulped down a scream. Without hesitation, he moved the tool to the other side, and soon the same hot pain rushed through the other nipple. He set the tool down and reached for her to check his handiwork. Each nipple was now pierced through and studded with small bars that had loops on each end.

Before she had time to think what he might do next, he picked up the tool once again and clamped it over her clit, triggering it, and piercing a third bar the same through her clithood. She let out a scream and tried to arch her back in pain but she was held fast.

"Pierced, to show ownership, my slave. These can be adorned however I wish, depending on the occasion, so my property is decorated any way I please. These bars will also be useful in various tortures in the future."

She panted for breath, closing her eyes tight against the pain, trying to overcome it, as he released the clamps and left her nipples and clit to throb from their assault. But he was not finished with her yet.

Hours of pain still awaited her, and when he finally released her he guided her to stand before a full mirror on the dungeon wall. There, she saw her new slave's body. Her nipple and clit studs were decorated with fancy attachments on the bars, a fine gold chain draped between them. Each tit bore the design of a rope intricately tattooed around the base, where many a real rope had and would again constrict her titflesh. Each inner thigh was also tattooed, very close to her cuntlips where the flesh was tender, with intricate monograms of her master's initials with trailing designs weaving their way around her cunt towards her ass.

"Now, my slave, there will be no doubt in anyone's mind WHO owns you, and what your purpose is. You will display your decorations to any who care to look, and any who enter your cunt or ass with their cocks will see my claim on your skin. Are you proud to be decorated this way?"

"Yes Master." She said, tears in her eyes. There was a lump in her throat as she spoke, for she now felt completely owned and knew this was exactly what her body had always wanted, always needed, always been made for. She dropped to her knees and looked up at him, eyes pleading. "Please Sir, please let me show my gratitude in the best way I can?" Her eyes dropped to his crotch for a moment, then she looked up at him again to see his proud smile.

"Yes my toy, you may devour my cock and swallow my cum, to show me your gratitude." As he watched her dive into him, watched his cock disappear into her mouth and down her throat in almost one gulp, he let out a long groan of pleasure, and knew he would never tire of using THIS willing slave.