Mom?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
colej
colej
157 Followers

I joined her in the shower and we kissed. "It's almost noon, let's go on to the Commodore's Palace. They will be open by now," she said.

We took a cab and she had something with a lot of andouille sausage. I had a seafood platter. It was delicious.

We took a cab back to the Riverwalk and walked from the Hilton to the French Market. I convinced Mom that we had a big aquarium in my town and we could skip the one there. We missed the boat tour. She was happy about that when we got to the French Market.

I got the obligatory t-shirts then went to sit in a small bar across the open market. She rejoined me about an hour later carrying a couple of big bags full of stuff. We each had a cold beer at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville then walked back towards the hotel by way of Chartres Street and Jackson Square.

There we stopped to listen to a guy on a wheelchair play his clarinet. Mom loved it and gave him a five-dollar bill and a kiss on the cheek. Mom next stopped by an artist and got her cartoon drawn. She declined to have her hand lines read.

"I already know," she had said.

When we got back to our room we put away our loot of the day and took a nap. Our reservation for Emeril's was at nine so we had time to fuck, shower and dress before we went. We were promptly seated and I had roast duck in a delicious sauce and Mom had salmon. We had strawberry crème Brule for desert.

It was a memorable dinner and a memorable bill.

As we waited for a cab Mariana called and asked us to meet her at Pat O'Brian's. Her daughter and sister were there. I had a drink with them then left to go explore Bourbon Street. I went to the Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop bar to commune with ghosts and have my cock caressed by a small man in a white suit sitting next to me. I was a friendly person so I caressed his.

He walked to a side door then stopped and looked at me. He went out and I followed. There was an old untended garden there and he sat on what was left of a wall behind an oleander. As soon as I stood in front of him he pulled my cock out and slurped it in his mouth.

I had to slow him down, as he was way too eager. "Take your time, enjoy," I whispered to him and caressed his face.

He took a deep breath and began to love my cock. It took about ten minutes for him to make me cum and he swallowed all of it. I surprised him when as he stood to leave I kissed him and took his place on the wall. I placed his small and flaccid cock in my mouth and began to suck it. It did not become very erect at first and he made a move to leave. He was embarrassed.

But I knew I could get him to cum so I held him by the ass and continued to suck his cock. Several minutes later his cock was pretty much erect and he was mumbling. He dribbled cum into my mouth and I kept sucking him until he had no more.

I stood, wrapped him in my arms and kissed him. He was so grateful that I was afraid he was about to cry. He kissed me back and whispered, "Thanks," then vanished before he reached the sidewalk.

I shook my head and said to myself, "Nah, I couldn't have been him."

I went back into the club and listened to music and had another beer. About ten minutes later Mom called me on the phone and said they were leaving O'Brian's patio and asked were I was. I told her and she said to wait for them. Five minutes later a table for four had five.

Mariana immediately placed her hand on my crotch and caressed my cock as she ordered a crown on the rocks and so did everyone else. I still had my beer.

Ten minutes later my zipper had been lowered and Mariana's hand was on my cock. Her sister had been watching with amusement so Mariana invited her to feel. She did and her tentative grasp quickly became a strangulation attempt. Mariana reclaimed my cock and pulled it out and the sisters tried to take my cock away from each other for a while. My cock woke up from its nap and began to enjoy the attention.

Mom and Violet came back from the bathroom where they had been for a lot longer than necessary.

"Mom. A little help here," I said,

"Ladies, you are giving lesbianism a bad name. Put it back and leave my poor son alone."

They both gave Mom the finger but after several poor attempts that felt like I was being masturbated they put my cock back into my slacks. They decided to go to the lesbian bar and we separated at the gay corner.

I went back upstairs and saw a girl dancing on the bar. I assumed she was a cross dresser but like the guy the night before she was allowing hands up her cheerleaders skirt. I caressed her legs and thighs then her crotch. No dick, just a pussy.

"Surprised?" she asked.

"Yes, very. You look like a girl but since this is a gay bar I assumed you had a cock under the skirt."

"I did until a year ago. Now I am all woman and enjoy what you are doing very much."

What I was doing was softly running a fingertip between pussy lips. I slid a finger in and she kissed me.

"Get me to that table then get me a crown and coke, please,"

I carried the smallish woman to a chair then got her a drink and sat with her. She took a sip then unzipped my slacks and pulled my cock out. It was till hard from its previous manipulations. She straddled me and sank my dick into her pussy.

She took another sip of her drink and told me about the process and related that for a while the pain almost made her regret doing it but the pain had stopped and she had fucked several times but knowing she could had been her only reward so far.

"Everyone says I will eventually be able to cum but it might take a few months or even a few years. Luckily I still enjoy giving blowjobs."

"Me too", I said and we laughed.

She took a sip of her drink and I finished my beer then began to slowly fuck her. I kissed her and she began to undulate her hips. I slid a hand under her and caressed her bare ass.

"Umm," she said as I put a fingertip on her anus. I pressed it with the fingertip hard enough for her to be completely aware of it but not go in.

We had the table and her skirt covering us well but everyone knew we were fucking and everyone knew she was very much into it. I got the impression everyone was rooting for her. When we ended the kiss I pulled her towards me and she wrapped her arms around my shoulder and began to lick my neck. I nibbled on hers. We intensified the fuck.

Our fuck continued for about fifteen minutes. She came close to a cum but then lost it. I allowed her to pause for a few seconds then renewed my efforts. Five minutes later she was again getting close and I slipped my finger into her ass as I bit her neck harder.

Her groan was loud enough to be heard over the loud music, she had cum.

She was suddenly sobbing as she held me with all her might. Many came by and kissed her saying how happy they were for her. Her name was Brandy.

About five minutes later she noticed I was still fucking her and my finger was still in her ass. Her second orgasm took only five minutes and her third just over one minute. I ejaculated into her on the last one.

She stayed on my lap another five minutes then stood, sucked my cock for a few moments then slid it into my slacks and zipped me up. She kissed me again and said to wait for her. She returned two minutes later and handed me a card. She was a lawyer.

She sat on my lap and kissed me.

"Thank you, I was afraid it would never happen. All others and me had given up after the first false cum, you didn't and I suddenly knew you wouldn't. I relaxed and that was all it took. My cell number is in the back. Anything you need from me just ask. Tell me all about yourself."

"Lets go get a snack some place quiet."

We went to a small sandwich shop a block away and drank coffee and shared a sub. Thirty minutes later she had my card and was tickled to learn I was a lawyer from Anaheim. I added my cell phone number, we had become friends.

I walked her to her hotel room, (she was a tourist from Santa Fe), and we fucked again for nearly an hour. Her cums came faster and the last three were perhaps under three minutes apart. She decided she really liked fucking me. I knew I liked fucking her.

I slept in her bed and fucked her again in the morning before I left.

I found four naked women on my bed. I took a shower and Mariana's daughter woke up and staggered to the shower with me. We kissed and I fondled her ass as she caressed my cock. She leaned on me as I fingerfucked her. Mom joined us and kissed me then kissed Violet and took over the fingerfuck. I got out and dressed.

I left Mom shorts, t-shirt, and sandals then took the luggage to the car. I was going back in to get her when she came towards me. I opened the door to the truck and helped her in. She was again asleep as soon as I got back on the freeway. She woke up as we went past Baton Rouge and masturbated as we drove over the swamp. She was again asleep as we went past Lafayette.

Missy called and told me she was in Dallas fearing for her safety from her aunt. I suggested she go with the flow. I told her we were on our way to Houston and she told me she would be in Dallas at least one more day. We both said. "See you in a week," before we said goodbye.

I finally asked Mom why Missy expected to see us next week and Mom said she and Alice had made tentative plans to meet in Vegas.

We pulled into the Welcome to Texas rest stop, took leaks, and I got a map. Mom wanted to give me a blowjob but it was too crowded so we drove on.

Mom masturbated again between Beaumont and Baytown and marveled at the Houston skyline as we drove into the city. We turned south and found a motel on NASA Road One.

It had been a long drive so we took a nap first. We fucked as soon as we awoke then took a shower and dressed. There was a Mexican restaurant across the boulevard so we went over to eat. As we walked to our room we saw a dance club in the shopping center across the street so we walked over to drink and dance.

Her attempts to seduce the young ladies were successful and she chose one that also wanted to fuck me. She was in our room five minutes later eating Mom as I fucked her from behind. Two hours later we were doing that again. The time between we had fucked in as many variations as MFF threesomes can. After midnight I walked her over to her car and kissed her before she drove away. I was walking back to the room before it occurred to me we had never learned her name.

The next morning we did not fuck, we took the Space Center tour then drove on to San Antonio. It was late afternoon when we got there. We took showers, fucked, dressed then took a cab to the Riverwalk

We spent the evening walking, boating, flirting, drinking and eating all the way up and down the river.

Neither of us felt like taking someone to our bed so we did not make a real attempt. Of course that did not stop a woman Mom's age to make a concerted effort to seduce her. Eventually Mom gave in and they walked to her room in a hotel on the Riverwalk.

I waited for Mom at the nearest bar and called Missy. She seemed to be very happy when she answered.

"I just knew you would call again today but I had just about given up. Where are you?"

"At a bar on the San Antonio Riverwalk. I am waiting on Mom, she allowed herself to be seduced and she is in the woman's hotel room about fifty feet away."

Missy and I talked about nothing in particular until Mom rejoined me and said, "Lets go."

She fucked me as soon as we got back then went to sleep.

We were near Kerrville when Mom suddenly realized we were in The West.

We had a western breakfast at a truck stop and Mom stared at the landscape in fascination for about a hundred miles before she fell asleep.

We stayed the night it what appeared to be the only motel in Fort Stockton and after dinner walked around town a bit. It is a real western town. There did not appear to be anything else to do so Mom and I fucked until we fell asleep,

We stopped in Pecos for gas, snacks and drinks mainly because there would be none available until we got to our destination. Mom entertained herself trying to remember in which movies was Pecos the setting.

I had not seen any of the movies she mentioned.

Half an hour after that she was masturbating. Ten minutes after that she was masturbating me. However, Mom had decided that getting me off by masturbating me was counter-productive. Her masturbations had become "serious caresses."

A while later she noted, "There are mountains here."

"Yes, the tallest mountain in Texas is up ahead. It is taller than any mountain east of the Mississippi."

Mule deer suddenly jumped across the road.

"Did you see the size of those things?"

"Don't say it."

"Say what?"

"What you want to say."

She fell silent for perhaps ten miles but couldn't hold it any longer and busted out with, "I guess things really are bigger in Texas."

"Arrgh," I said,

She giggled softly for a while until we got to the only intersection we had seen for nearly two hours then turned right.

"Where are we?"

"Just south of Carlsbad, New Mexico."

"The Caverns? You brought me to the caverns?"

"No, that is tomorrow. Tonight we are staying in the City of Carlsbad. We will be here one day and two nights."

I pulled into a large motel and dropped Mom off at the office then parked and unhooked Mom's car. I was driving it away from the truck when Mom called.

"They are full."

"Oh, sorry. You were asleep when I made reservations yesterday."

"We have reservations?"

"Yes, tell them." I parked the truck and got in the car then drove to the office. Mom got in and said, "Second floor at the far end. Hey, this is my car."

"Oh I'm glad you recognize it. We will need it tomorrow."

A few minutes later Mom said, "The shower is big enough for both of us."

All either of us had on were gym shorts, t-shirts, and sandals so fifteen seconds later we got in the shower together and were soaping each other down. As soon as my cock was erect we stepped out, dried off and ran to bed.

Our first instinct was to fuck hard and fast but I slowed down and made love to her. I fucked her gently until she had an orgasm then I rolled her on top and she adored me until she had another orgasm. I sat up and made love to her tits as she undulated her hips around my cock.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and gave me a " love you" kiss. She had another orgasm and I gave her mine. We embraced and kissed until she said, "That made me hungry."

"The best recommended restaurant is across the street."

We dressed and walked over holding hands. We ate a fine meal and walked around the shopping area. We bought t-shirts and Mom searched for a town snow dome.

She had bought one in DC and one in Memphis and had decided to collect them at every stop. She even found one for Fort Stockton.

The merchants knew how to treat the men and many placed had benches outside their doors. I spent a long time in one as Mom scoured through a couple of native jewelry shops.

I bought a booklet on the caves and Mom and I sat for ice cream at a restaurant that had banana splits and she read it to me nearly from cover to cover.

As we walked back towards the hotel we accidentally crossed paths and I bumped into Mom's ass. She bumped back until she felt my cock stir then said, "Lets head back."

We were soon naked in bed kissing and caressing.

"I am eleven years older than you."

"And yet you are the more childlike of us."

She slapped my shoulder and bit my nipple.

I kissed her and said, "No one has looked at us as if they see something out of the ordinary. Not that any of that matters."

"Not now but it will. When you are forty nine I will be sixty."

"And our sex drives will still match."

She giggled and kissed me. "This drive has made me feel younger. New Orleans was magical. Memphis was magical."

"Tomorrow we will look around for easy marks."

"Deal."

She spun around and covered my body. I had her pussy on my mouth and she had my cock in hers. We were gentle, loving, until a large orgasm shook her to her foundations and she turned and stabbed her pussy with my cock and became primeval.

She fucked me hard until her orgasm took her over then left her for dead.

Ten minutes later I asked her, "Have a nice trip?"

"Yes, no. I don't know."

"That sounds about right."

"You haven't cum?"

"No, yours was big enough for both of us."

"Since your father died all my sex has been with women. You may have noticed I like lesbian sex. You are my first man since your father. I will admit that a couple of times I felt I was having sex with him. Just now I felt both of you were taking me apart. I loved that."

"We will try to take you apart often."

She kissed me softly and began to fuck me softly; sliding my cock out of her pussy slowly and sliding it back even more slowly. In five minutes I was filling her pussy with my cum. She did not stop until my cock slipped out. She laid her pussy over it and kissed my neck.

"Our love affair ends when we get home. Find Missy and see if that will work. If not find another. If you never find the right one you will still be having fun. I am going to find me a woman with a long tongue."

"Does Missy's mother have a long tongue?"

"Yes, and very nimble. I do too you know," she said then gave me an amazing tongue filled kiss.

"Why haven't you kissed me like that before?"

"Most people freak out when I do."

"You may kiss me like that any time you want."

She gave me another full tongue kiss.

"What is the agenda for tomorrow?" she asked.

"Well we are going to get up and pee, brush our teeth, come back to bed and fuck. Then we dress and go across the street for breakfast then drive to the National park.

We will go on the long tour until we hit bottom. We will have a snack and drink then take the elevator back up. We will wander around the exhibits for a while then come back here and fuck, then take a nap. After a shower we go back to the park in time to see the bats exit. Come back, go across the street and eat supper, then fuck and sleep.

The next morning we brush teeth, fuck, hitch up the car and drive to Santa Fe."

"I think you left off a fuck."

"Unlikely but I am sure we can get another fuck in somewhere."

"OK, we will follow the agenda."

As it turned out I had left out the fuck after the nap so we added it but otherwise it was a well-executed plan.

She had always wanted to see the caves and was awed by the million bats as they emerged like a tornado. She had a "thrilling" day, she said. We never looked for a third person.

We had a leisurely fuck and a leisurely breakfast the next morning and after hitching the car back to the truck we drove off. I was just nine; we had again crossed a time zone.

"Why are going to Santa Fe?"

"We need to get up to I 40 again and I met a person in New Orleans that lives there."

"A person?"

"A woman that was born a man. She can give us pointers on where to stay and where to go."

"Did you fuck her?"

"Yes, in fact I gave her the first orgasm as a woman."

"Where was I?"

"In our room having a lesbian orgy with Mariana and her family. How was that by the way?"

"Intense, I loved it."

"And the one in San Antonio?"

"Oh she was ferocious, even more intense. I feared for my safety for a few moments but she let me live. Best lesbian fuck ever but I would never have her again."

"That good, huh?"

It was apparently so as Mom began to masturbate. After her orgasm she took a nap and I woke her up as we got to Roswell,

"Lets go meet some aliens," I said."

"Ooh, ooh, ooh. I can't believe we are here."

I stopped at a touristy area next to the highway and we looked around at all the souvenirs and bought t-shirts.

We ate lunch at a local cafe then drove on towards Santa Fe. I called Brandy and she told me she knew a perfect place for us to stay just south of town. I followed her directions and ended up in front of a very large house.

colej
colej
157 Followers