Mom, a Martyr for her Navy Seal Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conversely, if she didn't strip off her clothes and if he didn't return, she'd regret her decision not to show Christopher her naked body. She'd regret the decision of not allowing him to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body. If she stripped off her clothes and he returned home alive, happy that he made it home safely, she'll deal with the shame, the embarrassment, the humiliation, and the remorse of showing him her naked body and having sex with her son then. For now, especially being that it was Nude Day and especially that he may not return home alive, she wanted to give him something that he'd never forget. If only just a memory, she wanted to give him something that would sustain him through those horrific times and/or those last moments of his life. Determined to give him the best Nude Day he's ever had or ever will have, she wanted to give him sex. Sex, sex, sex, how else could she show her son how much she truly loved him by stripping herself naked and giving him sex?

* * * * *

In her defense and justifying her being naked in front of her son, her stripping off her clothes in front of Christopher wasn't about sex. Her giving him sex wasn't even about incest. Even with her standing there naked, her having sex with her son never crossed her mind. Just as she did in her erotica dreams about him, all of her thoughts were with her son and with his happiness. If he could sacrifice his life for his country, then she could sacrifice her body for her son. Whatever he wanted was okay with her. If he was okay with seeing her naked and if he was okay with her giving him sex, in the scheme of things, what did any of it matter? As far as she was concerned, for that moment in time, no longer mother and son, they were just a man and a woman.

Instead of sex having anything to do with it, she was thinking more about stripping off her clothes as a sign of love and a sign of selfless sacrifice in the way that he's been sacrificing his safety for the sake of his country for years. He's left several times before and she's never felt the need to strip off her clothes. Only, this time was different. This time she feared he wouldn't return. This time, as his last send off, she wanted to show him the love that his mother had for him by showing him the reason why he needed to do everything in his power to safely return home to her.

Just as she wanted to give him something to remember her by, she wanted him to give her something to remember him by too. As if she was a picture of a saint, Saint Julie, she wanted him to take her naked photo with him and to carry her with him as his protection. With him no doubt masturbating over her nakedness, she wanted to give him sexual pleasure in that way when he was overseas. While knowing that he was staring at her naked photo, thinking of her in the way that she'd be thinking of him, she wanted to imagine that she was masturbating with him.

She didn't have much time. With him telling her that he was just going over his friend's house to say goodbye before his friend left for work, she knew he wouldn't be staying there very long. Being that he's already been gone a while now, he'd be home from his friend's house any minute. It was now or never. Now or never, she had to decide. With little time left to decided, either she stripped herself naked or she didn't. She couldn't waste another minute with her indecision. Thinking fast and pressured to make her decision, it was now or never that she needed to make her decision to strip off her clothes or not. It was now or never that she had to make her decision to give her son sex or not.

With the digital camera already on the kitchen counter, she needed to decide if she was going to strip naked or not. Figuring she'd chicken out if she didn't strip off her clothes now, right now before he came home, she'd rather greet him naked as soon as he walked through the house and walked in the kitchen. If she started removing her clothes after he was home and if she gave him a striptease, chances are that he'd either stop her or she'd stop herself. Chances are she wouldn't go through with it. Chances are she'd regret her decision to not get naked now, right now. Chances are, she wouldn't offer to have sex with her son.

With her standing behind the kitchen counter, allowing him to get used to the idea that he was about to see his mother naked, she'd greet him topless. Yeah, liking the idea even more that it was really about to happen, she'd show him her breasts first, in case he acted appalled by seeing her without her clothes. No sense showing him all of her naked body if he didn't appreciate seeing her tits. Having never even seen her in her panty and bra before, never mind seeing her naked, she wondered what his reaction would be to seeing her standing there without her clothes. Then, once she walked from around the kitchen counter, she wondered where he'd look. Would he stare at her breasts, her pussy, or would he look to see her naked ass? Yet, judging her son by his magazine subscriptions, she knew he was a breast man.

Would he be shocked seeing her naked? Would he be sexually excited seeing her without her clothes? Would he be embarrassed, ashamed, and disappointed in her for stripping herself naked? Or would he take her in his arms and kiss her while touching and feeling her everywhere a son should never touch and feel his mother? There was only one way to know what his reaction would be and that would be for her to get naked.

Naked, naked, naked, she couldn't believe that she was even considering getting naked. Naked, naked, naked, suddenly forgetting that he was going away yet again to be in harm's way, she never felt so alive. Naked, naked, naked, afraid to strip naked before now she couldn't wait to strip naked. Naked, naked, naked, with nothing else to give him but her love and her prayers that he'd return safely home, her naked body was the only gift that she had left to give. Her naked body was a gift that only a mother could give her son.

* * * * *

With her fingers poised on the top button of her blouse, she paused while thinking of her ex-husband. What would he say if he knew she was about to strip herself naked for their son? Looking at her actions through his perversely, perverted mind while thinking the worst of her, he'd never understand her reasoning for doing such a thing. Without a doubt, thinking her twisted in her logic, in the way that he never understood any of the things she did when they were together and worse when they were apart, he'd no doubt think the worst of her.

Instead of thinking of her as a mother sending her son off to war with love, her ex would think she had become an incestuous whore of a mother who was having regular sex with their son. Instead of thinking that she wanted to give her son something to remember her by during those horrific days of survival and those dark, lonely nights of certain death, he'd think she lost her mind and had gone to the Devil's dark side. No doubt, he'd think that she was inspired by sexual lust for her son and by her incestuous, sexual fantasies she had of him while masturbating herself. Instead of thinking that she was stripping off her clothes for non-sexual reasons, he'd think she had incestuous motives. He'd think she was the one perverted when he was the one who was the one perverted. Yet, with her embroiled in all of her misgivings, based on her indecisiveness to strip or not, her ex-husband may be right. Maybe she is an incestuous whore. Maybe she's the perverted one.

Remembering back to when they were together so very long ago, he always thought she was a cold, frigid bitch, only he never took the time to warm her and to get her ready for sex. Instead, always drinking until he fell drunk, he'd rather go off with another willing woman than taking the time to get her in the mood for love and for sex. With her so young and so inexperienced and with him much older than she was, sex was always about what he needed and what he wanted and never about her sexual satisfaction. Slam bam, sex was always about his needs and not her needs.

She hopes he's happy with his 17 year junior, 18-year-old, child bride of a wife, a real whore who's only after him for his money and who pretended to be his secretary when she didn't even know how to turn on a computer. With him now 52-years-old and his child bride now 35-years-old, their marriage has lasted much longer than her marriage with him. He must have mellowed. Maybe he has erectile dysfunction and not only can't get an erection anymore but sex isn't as important to him now as it once was. Nevertheless his imagined issues with her now, glad that she's rid of him. With him only wanting a much younger woman for sex and her only wanting him for his money, a perfect match, those two deserve one another.

Seldom making love to her, not even kissing her, complimenting her, and/or appreciating her, all he ever wanted was a blowjob. Sexually satisfied with just cumming in her mouth, a blowjob was enough to suffice his horniness and sate his sexual mood enough for him to leave her alone. Rarely giving her an orgasm, all he wanted her for was to suck his cock while he fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples. Then, once he ejaculated in her mouth, not caring that she was sexually unsatisfied and sexually frustrated, he'd turn away from her and go to sleep. The right thing to do at the time, he had married her because he got her pregnant and she was grateful that he gave their baby a last name.

Only as the months and years dragged on, it was painfully obvious to her that he didn't love her, especially when he coerced her and literally forced her to have sex with his friends. Knowing he was cheating on her with other women, it was agonizingly obviously to her that he never loved her. Never taking the time to learn to know her, it was unbearably obvious to her that he didn't even like her. A divorce waiting to happen, they never should had gotten married. They never should have had sex in the first place. Of all the men who could have gotten her pregnant, he shouldn't have been the one. When she wanted someone loving, caring, and kind, someone who loved her, she got someone who was mean and stingy, and someone who despised her. Stingy not only with his money but with his emotions, with her beautiful face and shapely figure, she could have had her pick of men back then.

Maybe she should have aborted the baby but glad that she didn't, at least from that mess of a marriage, she salvaged something beautiful. She has her son. Thanking God every day for her son, he was the light of her life. Abandoning her and her child, one would think that a father who has a Navy Seal and a war hero for a son, would be close to his only child but he's not. Devoid of any love and affection, he hasn't seen Christopher in years, since he was 18-years-old when he graduated from high school.

She was glad her ex was no longer part of her life. She was glad that he was someone else's problem. With him always calling her a slut and treating her as if she was a whore when she wasn't, she was glad that he was no longer with her to make her feel bad about herself. The worst mistake of her life marrying him, all he caused her was heartache with his drinking, cheating, and verbal and emotional abuse. Yet, the flipside, the bright light to her dark life, the best thing that happened to her was being pregnant with her son. With him her heart and her joy, she couldn't even imagine not having him in her life.

* * * * *

While thinking of exposing her naked body to her son, she mindlessly unbuttoned the first button of her blouse. When she looked down at herself, knowing what he could see too if he was there, she could see her cleavage and the top of her breasts along with her bra. A tug of war with her emotions, showing that little bit of self-exposure not only made her question what she was about to do but also made her sexually excited. She wondered again what her son's reaction would be to seeing her naked. Naked, naked, naked, with Christopher not even seeing so much as her bra strap and now he was not only about to see her tits, her pussy, and her ass but also he'll have a naked photo of her to take with him. A tragic mistake, just having from graduated high school, having him at 19-years-old, she was only 18-years-old when she was impregnated with Christopher, by Jack her 27-year-old boyfriend who is now her ex-husband and has been for nearly twenty years.

Now twenty-five-years later since giving birth to her son, she's a forty-four-year-old, single mother without a man in her life other than her son. A devoted mother, she's done everything for her son. Now, the only man she has in her life is going off to war again. Never wanting to marry again, Jack left her with a distrust for men. Whenever thinking about making room for another man in her life and taking another man to her bed, she talked herself out of it by the realization that she's better off alone. She viewed all men, except for her son, as liars, cheaters, and abusers. Maybe if she had a man in her life, a real man, someone like her son, Nude Day or not, she wouldn't have the mind to strip herself naked for the sexual pleasure of her son. Only, one in a million, men like her son are hard to find.

Yet, even though there was a twinkle in her eye and a tingle in her vagina, her stripping naked wasn't about sex, something she kept telling herself until she truly believed it. In the way that a wife does for her husband or a girlfriend does for her boyfriend when their men are leaving for war, she wanted to do something special for her son. Because he was going off to war and with her having the bad feeling that he wouldn't be coming home alive was the reason she was stripping herself naked. Expressly for him, she wanted to do something much more personal than baking him cookies, buying him a fruitcake, or engraving his name on a shiny piece of jewelry that he'd be unable to wear when in country.

As if he was a prisoner on death row, giving him whatever he wanted, even a sexy, cheesecake photo of her naked body, if all he wanted was the pleasure and the privilege of seeing his mother naked that would be okay with her. Yet, if he wanted sex, not even having to ponder the answer to that question, ready to deal with whatever repercussions of them having an incestuous, sexual relationship should he return alive, she'd give him sex now too. At the expense of being the world's worst mother and at the expense of being deemed an incestuous whore, she'd welcome her son to her cold bed. How many loving mothers would do that for their sons whether going off to war or not?

If suspecting that their sons would die and not return home alive, especially if that's what their sons wanted them to do, how many mothers would strip off their clothes? How many mothers would take the next step and have sex with their sons as their way to show how much they love their son? Truth be known, she kidded herself that her stripping naked wasn't a sexual thing to do when assuredly it was. She kidded herself that having sex with her son was her moral duty to do. Certainly, a mother stripping herself naked for her son and having sex with her son was not only a sexual thing but also an incestuous thing. Most mothers would never do what she was thinking about doing and what she was about to do.

She hoped that Christopher would want a memory of her to keep him warm at night when he was cold and alone in the dark in some remote location in some God forsaken country. In the way that she willingly sucked his father's cock and was forced to suck all of his friends cocks too, she'd willingly suck her son's cock too if that's all he wanted. Only, hoping her son wasn't as perversely perverted and as sexually selfish as was his father, she was hoping he'd want more than just a blowjob. She was hoping that he'd want to show her as much passionate love for her as she had for him.

If he was going to ask her for sex and if she was willingly going to give him sex, she was hoping that he'd make love to her. She was hoping that he'd give her something to remember him by, an orgasm or two. In an act of desperation with her heart breaking with the thoughts of Christopher not returning, in her twisted mind, allowing her son to have sex with her body and a mother making love to her son, there was nothing more sacredly special than that. Imprinted on her brain until the day she died, what better memory of her to have of him than to have that one intimate time they were together when he was inside of her? What more did she need to console her grief that the memory of her son naked and in bed with her and making love to her.

"I love you Mommy," she imagined him saying as she sucked his prick or as he pounded her pussy.

"I love you Christopher," she imagined saying as she kissed and kissed him while holding him in her arms and afraid to let him go.

Torn between stopping herself from undressing and undressing herself, she continued undressing herself. With her thinking more about showing her son a good time, she was able to ignore what most of the world thought was so wrong and what she thought was so right. Able to see the bigger picture than being hung up on the word incest, she continued slowly and mindlessly removing her clothes while thinking about the image of her son masturbating over her naked photo later. With an angel on one shoulder and the Devil on the other, one slow, blouse button at a time while thinking that she'd be making her son very happy on one hand and thinking she'd be making a tragic mistake on the other hand, she continued stripping herself naked.

She's made plenty of mistakes in the past but it would be an even worse mistake if she didn't go through with stripping herself naked and regretted not showing her son her nude body, especially if Christopher didn't return home. If he was to die overseas, if he didn't return home, and if she stripped herself naked now, she'd always have the memory that she gave him some modicum of pleasure. Even if it was incestuous, sexual pleasure that she gave him of seeing her naked and having sex with her, at least she'd know that he died happy and with a smile on his face. She'd be willing to deal with the remorse, the shame, the humiliation, and the guilt if he did return home to confront her with her nudity on that fateful day that he was leaving for war. Not embarrassed by her actions but more troubled by her inaction if she chose not to strip herself naked, something she needed to do to ease her troubled mind, she was proud that she was undressing herself for her son.

* * * * *

With her blouse unbuttoned and flayed wide open, if he walked in now, seeing something he's never seen before, he'd see her in her bra. He'd see the tops of her breasts, her long, line of cleavage, and the big, round impressions her erect nipples made through the satin material of her bra. As if he was already in the kitchen with her and she was doing a striptease just for him, she removed her blouse while thinking about the thought of her son seeing her in her bra. In the sexually aroused state she was already in, she'd like for her son to see her in her sexy brassiere.

Lost in the love for her son, while wondering his reaction, she'd like for him to see the bra clad shape of her breasts, her cleavage, and the tops of her shapely breasts. She liked for him to see the big impressions that her nipples made in her bra. For a mature woman, with nothing falling or sagging yet, she had nice tits and great cleavage. In the way he's proud of his country and proud to be a Navy Seal, he'd be proud of his mother's breasts if he was to see them, touch them, feel them, and suck them. Willing to allow him to have his wicked, sexual, incestuous way with her tits, she'd do anything for her son, even submit her sexy body to him for his personal pleasure.