Mom, a Martyr for her Navy Seal Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if she was in the military too and making her bunk, mindlessly she neatly folded her blouse and laid it upon the kitchen counter in the way she imagined them folding the flag before presenting it to her. She flattened her blouse with her fingers while imagining her son kissing her while he felt her breasts and fingered her nipples through her bra. Standing there in her bra and jeans, suddenly feeling so very nakedly exposed, yet not wasted any time in undressing, next she kicked off her shoes, unbuttoned and unzipped her tight jeans, and removed them too. Now dressed in only her bra and panties, feeling sick to her stomach about showing her son her naked body or even her underwear clad body, she thought about getting dressed again. Only her sexual excitement overrode her shame and embarrassment for her not to continue undressing.

Yet, with her standing there in her panty and bra, certainly not as outrageously immodestly, immoral as seeing her naked, being that she had a shapely figure, she wouldn't mind him seeing her in her sexy bra and bikini panty. Actually proud of her body and believing that she looked better in her underwear than she looked naked, she wanted him to see her in her panty and bra. Only, to make her point by showing him the commitment of love that she had for him, she needed to go all the way. She needed to strip herself naked. She needed her son to see her naked. Now thinking about removing her underwear, the shame, the guilt, and the remorse made her pause with her indecision to strip herself naked. How could she even consider stripping herself naked for the sexual self-pleasure of her son but she must? If nothing more than the shock value, she wanted to give him a memory of her to take with him wherever he was assigned to go.

Being that he's never seen her in her panties and bra before, maybe teasing him by showing her son her body while dressed in her panties and bra would be enough to give him plenty of sexual pleasure that he needed while he was away. Maybe having him take a photograph of her in her sexy, low cut bra and sheer, bikini panties would be enough to keep him sexually satisfied while he was overseas and fighting for his country. Maybe it would be better and more sexually exciting for him to imagine her naked instead of seeing her naked. Yet, willing to go above and beyond her duty as a mother, she was willing to strip herself naked if she thought that having Christopher seeing her naked would help him get through all that he needed to do.

He wasn't going to camp for the summer after all. He wasn't going away on vacation to have a good time. Dangerous duty, a Navy Seal with a premium target on his back, a killer trained by his country to kill the enemy, he was going off to war. Just as he needed to do what he had to do, she needed to do what she had to do too. Coincidentally and appropriately, being that it was Nude Day anyway, the naked non-holiday was her excuse to strip off her clothes. Taking Nude Day as her not so subtle sign to strip naked, she needed to strip off her clothes and show her son her naked body. It was a memory she needed to make for the both of them to have.

As if she was readying herself for bed, going for broke, going where no mother should ever go with her adult son, and going where she's never even thought of going before, she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. In the way she was forced to do for her husband's friends, she removed the straps from her shoulders and slowly peeled the brassiere cups from her breasts. Standing there in just her white, sheer, bikini panties, she was topless now. As soon as she removed her bra, as if the anticipation of her son walking in the kitchen was an officer walking on deck, her nipples stood at full attention. As soon as her son opened the front door, walked through the house, and entered in the kitchen, he'd see her naked breasts.

If he was to walk in the kitchen right this second, with nowhere for her to hide and nowhere for her to go, but for the backyard, assuredly, he'd see her topless. He'd see her beautiful breasts. He'd see her round, pink areolas. He'd see her erect, dark nipples.

When the cool air of the kitchen failed to cool her decision to strip herself naked, her nipples immediately erected and grew harder. When the warmth of her sexual thoughts heated her libido and moistened her pussy, feeling so sexually aroused, she felt so naked. With her decision to strip for her son, she felt so exposed. With her decision to possibly have sex with Christopher, she felt so wicked. She felt so deplorably sick that she was going to show her son her nude body. Feeling a chill that even the heat of her horniness couldn't negate and feeling the sexual arousal that even her commonsense couldn't abate, she was trembling not with the cold but with fear of standing there naked when her son entered the kitchen.

How dare she? What was she thinking? How could she go through with this? What if he rejected her? What if he was angry with her? What if he thought she was an incestuously insane whore of a mother as no doubt her ex-husband would think she was? What would she do then? How could she possibly explain away her bizarre behavior of stripping herself naked for him to see nude body? What if his last words to her were, I hate you Mom, instead of I love you Mom? What if his last words to her was calling her a slut and an incestuous whore?

With her standing there topless and poised to flash her son her naked body, no longer able to control her sexual feelings for her son, she was horny. She was sexually aroused by the mere thought of him walking in the kitchen and seeing her naked breasts. Unable to stop herself from doing so, she fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples while thinking of her son seeing her, holding her, touching her, and feeling her where no son should ever touch and feel his mother. As if hypnotized by the thoughts of him seeing all that she was about to show him, she closed her eyes and put her head back while wondering what his reaction would be to seeing her breasts and seeing her hard, erect nipples.

If only he was there with her now, she'd want him to feel her breasts, fondle her tits, and suck her nipples. If only he was there with her now, she'd fall of her knees and suck his cock. Always so very proud of her breasts, with her having better breasts than her ex-husband's young girlfriend's breasts and with her having better breasts than all of her girlfriends' breasts, she had beautiful breasts. Without a doubt, she had as good if not better breasts as the breasts that her son ogled in those men's magazines.

In descending order, her beautiful face, her long, naturally blonde hair, her big blue eyes, and beautiful body which included her magnificent breasts were her best features. If she wasn't his mother, she'd view her son as a love interest. If she wasn't his mother, she'd be his sexy MILF of a cougar. Only, she was his mother and being that she was stripping off her clothes and willing to give Christopher sex, she was his MILF of a cougar who happened to be his mother too.

Sickened whenever thinking about it, always hating how he sexually used and emotionally abused her during their brief, five year marriage, her ex-husband enjoyed flashing her breasts to his drunken friends. His trophy wife, as if she was his cherished and most valued possession, he acted as if he owned her. He acted as if he was free to do whatever he wanted to do with her. With him so very proud of her naked body, he was unable to control himself from showing her off to his friends. Then, he forced her to drink until she was drunk and until didn't know what she was doing. Unable to stop his sexual abuse from happening, even if she did know what she was doing, he forced her to have sex with his friends while he watched.

When he forced her to fuck and suck all of his friends was the end of their marriage. Yet, with her having no place to go, his emotional and sexual abuse continued. Somehow, as if she was taken prisoner and sexually assaulted on a regular basis, she needed to endure his sexual abuse to survive his sexual abuse. Needing to plan her departure, she had to wait until she had shelter for her and for her son before she could leave him and divorce him.

With her being a gymnast, a swimmer, and an ice-skater all of her young life, she still the beautiful body of an ex-Olympian, and the Scandinavian look of a Swedish, Finnish, or Norwegian downhill skier. With a flat, toned stomach, she had long, shapely legs and a round, firm ass. Obviously with his father short and obese, her son received his beautiful body and his athleticism from her. With nothing falling yet, as if she was thirty-four-years-old instead of forty-four-years-old, her ass, along with her breasts were still staying in place. Now with her ex-husband having exposed her naked body to all of his friends, she had even less compunction to expose her naked body to her son. If all of her ex-husband's friends have seen her naked and have had sex with her naked body, why not show her naked body to her son and allow him to have sex with her too?

* * * * *

Perfect timing, going above and beyond in the way her son routinely does, her personal and private Medal of Honor winner, she removed her panties and put them on the counter with the rest of her clothes just as Christopher unlocked and opened the front door. Oh my God. Here we go. With no turning back now, having stripped herself naked, she did it. Naked, naked, naked, she was naked.

As soon as he walked through the house and in the kitchen, standing there in full view of him without cowering or covering her nakedness with her hands and forearms, she was really going through with this. As if she was standing there wearing a suicide bomb vest, she imagined him staring at her tits with his eyes bugging out of his head. With her always trying to read him but most times unable to read him and too soon to tell, she wouldn't immediately know if he enjoyed what he was seeing or not.

"Mom? Mom? Mom, where are you?"

Nor wanting anyone to see her but her son, standing behind the kitchen counter she remained out of sight and out of view of the neighbors' windows. As if she was skinny dipping in an above the ground pool, as soon as he walked in the kitchen he'd see that she was naked from the waist up. As soon as she stepped from around the three foot, kitchen counter, he'd see that she was totally naked. Depending upon his reaction to seeing her breasts is what she'd base on showing him the rest of her naked body. If he reacted negatively to seeing her breasts, ducking down below the counter, she'd get dressed. If he acted favorably, she'd step from around the counter, hand him the camera, and allow him to take her picture.

"I'm here. I'm in the kitchen," she said quivering in her nervousness and in her sexual excitement that he was about to see something of her that he's never seen before.

He was about to see her tits. She couldn't believe she was about to show her son her breasts, her areolas, and her nipples. Ready to fold her arms across her breasts or cup her breasts within her hands, suddenly embarrassed, she was so nervous. This was it. This was really it. Gone beyond the point of return, taking a walk on the wild side, there was no turning back now. She was really going through with this. She was going to show Christopher her naked body. Naked, naked, naked, she was standing in her kitchen naked. She couldn't believe she was immodestly and immorally standing in her kitchen naked and ready to give her naked body to her son.

* * * * *

As soon as he walked in the kitchen, he stopped as if he noticed there was an IED, an improvised explosive device, and in actuality, there was. His mother was a blonde bombshell waiting to explode in sexual lust and passionate desire for her son. As soon as he walked in the kitchen, staring nowhere else but at her, he stared at his mother and at her breasts with the tunnel vision of a race car driver driving at 220 mph. As if she was a stripper stripping at his surprised birthday party and as if he's never seen breasts before, he stared at his mother's breasts with his eyes bugging out of his head and his mouth hanging open. If she had to make an instant assessment of his favorable or unfavorable reaction, in the way that he so stared at her breasts, she'd say that he liked what he was seeing. In the way that he so stared at her naked breasts, he assured her that she had made the right decision in stripping herself naked.

"Mom!"

Going for broke when he smiled at her, she stepped out from around the waist high, kitchen counter and walked to him naked with camera in hand.

"I wanted to give you something to remember me by," she said handing him the camera while talking to him in a voice reserved for her lover instead of her son. "Being that today is Nude Day and with you going overseas and off to war again, in the way that you no doubt photographed those famous, naked models with your cell phone, I wanted you to photograph me too," she said giving him a sexy look that no mother should ever give her son.

He looked from her to stare down at the camera before looking up to stare at her nakedness again. Taking her all in, he looked from her pretty face and to her naked breasts before looking down at her blonde, trimmed pussy. Staring at her all over again, not looking away in embarrassment, awkwardness, or uncomfortableness, in the way that she wanted him to look at her, he never removed his eyes from her naked body. With him still staring at her, there was a long pause before he spoke. As if parched, he moved his tongue over his lips in the way that a man does when he's dying of thirst. Other than him photographing her naked, albeit ready to give him sex if that's what he wanted, she had no idea what would happen next. Joy to her ears, she was happy, thrilled actually, with what he said next.

"Shall I get naked too?"

She smiled and gave him a sexy look.

"If you'd like," she said pausing to give him a sexy look with what she was about to say next. "Then later, if you want," she said pausing again before pushing the envelope of inappropriate behavior. "I thought we'd make love as if we're lovers and as a man making love to his woman instead of mother making love to her son and a son having sex with his mother," she said hoping he wouldn't reject her and say yes.

He remained silent while staring at her nakedness. Impossible to read him with him always able to keep his emotions in check, she wondered what he was thinking. Being the gentleman that he is, perhaps not wanting her to feel awkwardly embarrassed with her being naked in front of him, maybe he was just being polite in asking if he should strip naked too. Suddenly feeling guilty for her wickedness, she wondered if she had gone too far in seducing her son. Maybe it would have been enough had he seen her in her bra and panty. Thinking of ending this lunacy now, maybe it was enough that he saw her naked. Maybe it was too much to imagine and to expect that he'd want her to give him sex too.

Watching him blush, her big, strong Navy Seal was as embarrassed seeing her naked as she should be standing before him naked but she wasn't embarrassed, especially not now that she was already naked. If anything, she was sexually aroused and ready to give her son a memory on Nude Day that he'd never forget. If anything, she was glad that she decided to strip off her clothes. If anything, she was glad that her son volunteered to strip naked too. If anything, she was glad that she offered her son sex.

"I'd like that. I'd like that very much," he said taking her in his arms and kissing her. "Yes, I'd like to make love to you Mother," he said.

As much as she thought she was insanely delusional for doing what she had done, she couldn't believe her son wanted to make love to her as much as she wanted to make love to him. Call her crazy but if anything should happen to him and he didn't return home, she'd remember this day for the rest of her life. Instead of feeling horrible grief over the loss of her son, she'd remember how happy she made him feel by merely stripping off her clothes and allowing him to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body. She'd remember the memory that she gave him during his darkest hour and the comfort that he gave her by taking her as if she was his woman instead of his mother.

Now every Nude Day, instead of being inconsolably sad that he was dead, buried, and gone, she'd be happy that she had done this not only for him but also for herself. Instead of mourning the anniversary of the day of his death, she'd celebrate this day every year with the memory that she made her son ecstatically happy just by showing him her naked body and giving him sex. She imagined stripping herself naked every Nude Day to have a memorial drink in toast of her war hero, Navy Seal of a son. In the scheme of things, showing him her nude body was a small, personal price for her to pay to help comfort her son. She only wished she had thought of doing this before. Stripping off her clothes every time he left for war, she could have rewarded him with her love and sexual comfort over and again already. Instead of living as mother and son, they could have lived as man and woman. Instead of sleeping in separate rooms and in separate beds, they could have made love and had sex the entire month that he was home.

"Julie," she said. "Being that you're seeing me naked, from this day forward, unless we're with family and friends, please call me Julie instead of calling me mother or Mom."

As if he was her lover instead of her son, she allowed him to part her lips with his tongue, just as she allowed him to feel her naked ass and breasts while fingering her nipples. Kissing and kissing her, she's never been as sexually excited to be naked in front of anyone, including her ex-husband and/or any of his friends, as she was now being naked in front of her son. Kicking off his shoes, he removed his pants, shirt, and underwear. He was naked and she now stared at him in the way that he continued staring at her.

It was then that she not only realized but also admitted to herself that her stripping naked on Nude Day was just as much about sex as it was about a mother's love for her son. It took her to feel the wetness between her legs for her to realize that what she was doing was inherently wrong. It took her to see the stiffness of her son's cock to realize that what she was doing now was as much about incestuous sex as it was about giving her son a naked photo of her for his sexual comfort later. Yet, having already made the right decision to strip herself naked, she didn't have any remorse, embarrassment, shame, or guilt. If anything, she was giving her and her son a memory that they'll have forever, until they day they both shall die.

"Happy Nude Day Christopher," she said.

"Happy Nude Day Mom," he said.

* * * * *

As if she was Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, or Juliet and he was her Romeo, as if she was his spoils of war and he was taking her as his sexual prisoner, he picked her up in his strong arms and carried her to her bedroom. Gently laying her on her bed as if she was an unexploded ordinance, with both of them naked, he moved beside her. Kissing and kissing her while touching her as if she was something so precious and so rare, she was. She was his mother.

With her not offering him any resistance, he touched and felt his naked mother everywhere she imagined he would and hoped he would while she explored his hard body with her hands. Feeling her big breasts while fingering her nipples, he reached behind her to feel and squeeze her firm, round ass. Kissing her in between, acting as if they were horny teenagers or already experienced lovers, in the way they were making out, no one would ever suspect that they were mother and son. She kissed him in the way she imagined kissing him in her sexual fantasies and he kissed her as if she was his girlfriend or long lost lover after being away at war. Surprised by the overwhelming sexual reaction she was having, even in her wildest, sexual fantasy, she never knew having sex with her son would be like this. More like making love than having sex, as if she was fragile and marked handle with care or so delicately breakable, he was so gentle with her.