Mom, a Martyr for her Navy Seal Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now not wanting him to have all the fun, she rolled him over and mounted him as if he was her personal Sybian masturbation machine. Bouncing up and down on his cock as if he was a sexual amusement ride at an XXX rated theme park, she fucked her son in the way that no mother should ever fuck her son. Then, rolling her over again, he fucked his mother in the way that she needed to be fucked. Humping her harder and humping her faster, as soon as she screamed out her orgasm in sexual delight, he released an explosive load of warm gooey cum inside of his mother.

Collapsing in a sweaty heap on top of her and with his cock still buried inside of her, she waited until his erection softened before giving him his real Nude Day surprise and the lasting memory that she wanted him to have. Moving him off of her and with him relaxing on his back, she moved down to meet his cock with her lips. Stroking him again to a harder erection, she took him in her mouth and sucked him. Really sucking him now, she was giving her son the best blowjob she's given any man. She sucked him deeper while stroking him faster. She gave him a head banging, interactive blowjob resplendent with all the cock sucking sounds that all men love to hear when being sucked as evidence that the woman is enjoying sucking them as much as they're enjoying being sucked.

"I want you to cum in my mouth Christopher," she said removing his cock from her mouth for her to speak. "I need to taste you. Cum in my mouth. Please cum in my mouth."

"Oh, Mom," he said. "I love you."

"I love you too, Christopher," she said taking his stiff prick in her mouth again and sucking him while stroking him determined to make him cum.

Faster and faster she stroked him while sucking him deeper. She wanted him to cum. She needed him to cum. She wanted to taste her son's cum in her mouth. She wanted to swallow his cum. After he was gone, she wanted the memory of what her son tasted like when he ejaculated in her mouth.

"Mom, I'm going to cum," he said so matter of fact in the way he was in control of his mind, emotions, and body, obviously, he was in control of his cock too.

Not giving her much of a warning before exploding all that he had in her willing mouth, he put a gentle hand to the back of her head to hump her mouth and fuck her face. As if it was meant to be, he exploded a warm load of cum in his mother's mouth. Sucking him and stroking him while swallowing him, she continued to stroke him and suck him until there wasn't a drop of cum left in him. Then, making herself comfortable beside him, he put his arm around her. With his hand in contact with her breast, he fingered her nipple while rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy with his other hand. Continuing to rub her while fingering her, she lovingly allowed him to masturbate her.

"Oh, my God, Christopher, I'm going to cum," she said.

After enjoying the afterglow of sex for a few minutes, he turned her over and moved her to her knees. Positioning himself behind her, he mounted her as if he was a dog in heat. He fucked his mother from behind. With her forehead resting on her pillow, he pounded her pussy even harder than he did before while reaching to feel her hanging breasts and finger her erect nipples. Humping and humping her while pushing his cock so deep inside of her that she thought his prick was going to emerge from her mouth, he fucked her in the way she'd never been fucked before.

"Oh, my God," said Julie.

"Oh, my God," said Christopher.

"Oh, my God," they both said simultaneously while cumming at the same time.

* * * * *

The sex they shared was as amazing as their time together was more loving than it was sexual. Hard to believe that sex between a mother and son could be more loving than it was sexual but it was. Now, when they said their goodbyes at the airport, there were no regrets. He was leaving to do what he had to do for his country and for his buddies and she did what she had to do for her son and for her survival while knowing that he wouldn't be returning alive.

With his big arm around her and with her hugging her son as if they were husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend instead of mother and son, they stood away from the crowd of mostly military passengers boarding the plane. Giving one another a long hug, she hugged her son as if this was the last time she'd be seeing him alive and he hugged her with all the love that a son could possibly have for his mother. Secretly, they already said their goodbyes in the car. Away from the prying eyes and judgmental stares of others there saying their goodbyes to loved ones leaving and saying their hellos to those arriving, they couldn't resist having one, last, long kiss.

"Goodbye Christopher. Stay safe. Please do all that you can to come home to me. I love you."

She hugged him as if they were still naked and he was still inside of her. He returned her hug as if he was about to hump her. They stayed like that for a long while as if they were glued together and didn't move until the alert to board the flight came over the loud speaker.

"I love you Mom," he said giving her a long hug and deep wet kiss while reaching behind her to squeeze her ass. "I'll be home for more of this," he said squeezing her ass harder before giving her a spank."

They kissed again as if she was saying goodbye to her husband instead of her son.

"I love you Christopher. You'd better come home to me," she said reaching down to feel his emerging cock in his fatigues.

* * * * *

Ten years later, on Nude Day of all days, Julie invited Nancy, her new neighbor, over for coffee. Tired of being alone and lonely, she felt like some company. Accepting Julie's invitation to come for a visit, they formally introduced one another. Devoid of life with no grandchildren running around playing, the house was so very quiet as if they were seated in a church or a library. With their conversation filled with uncomfortable pauses and awkward silences, Julie could hear the passing of time as if a giant clock loomed over her head.

"Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick..."

Having seen each other around the neighborhood and waving their hellos, this time Julie made the first attempt of friendship by inviting Nancy over to talk. As if her living room, her entire house actually, was a breathing shrine and a living memorial dedicated to her son, Christopher, Julie was so proud of all of her son's military accomplishments. It was difficult to look at anything that wasn't military inspired and related to her son's experiences as a Navy Seal.

Filled with pictures and mementos of him on every wall, as if her house was a museum that housed all of the momentous memories and military memorabilia of her son, everything in her house referenced Christopher's commitment to the Navy Seals, the Navy, and to the United States of America. Every picture had a story behind it that she proudly told to whoever would listen. Now with Nancy sitting in her living room while drinking her coffee, she was Julie's temporary captive audience.

Always alone and lonely, perhaps because of the secret she kept about her having incestuous sex with her son so very long ago, it was difficult for her to reach out and meet new people. Content to live a quiet life but when she saw Nancy, and with her being so very pretty, she reminded her of herself when she was her age. She saw something in her that made her want to befriend her. Always with a smile and a friendly hello, she seemed so nice and easy to know.

For the longest time, going out of her way to avoid any social content, the only other person in her life was her son. Her war hero, Christopher was her personal Medal of Honor winner, even though the medal wasn't awarded to him and bestowed upon him. Yet, with him awarded nearly every other medal, the Medal of Honor was one of the few medals that eluded him. Actually, if anyone had survived to witness his escape from being held prisoner of war, it would have made a good story to tell. If anyone was left alive to testify on his behalf on what he had to do and how many he had to kill to gain his freedom, assuredly he would have won the Medal of Honor. Only Christopher was never a boastful man. He just did what he was trained to do.

From the he time spent in Somalia to his special op, classified, secret missions in other parts of Africa, every wall told a story. From the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq to his special op visits to South America, Pakistan, and a dozen other secret missions in other countries along the way and back to the United States of America, she was so proud of him. As far as she was concerned, with him already doing more in his service with the Seals than most American citizens could in defense of their country in their lifetimes, he could do no wrong.

* * * * *

Always a ghostly figure when appearing in photos with his Navy Seal buddies, with many of them killed in action, his private collection of photos were grim yet proud reminders of every man's selfless sacrifice to his country. With Christopher dressed in fatigues, to his brown khakis, to his service dress blues, and to his dress whites, he was so handsome when in uniform. Instead of looking so sad in the way she looked whenever he was away, he always looked so happy holding his gun or with his arm around one of his buddies. Obviously, he enjoyed the comradery of his close, personal friends, his good buddies, and his brothers in arms. With no one else able to understand what he did and why he did it, his only friends were other Navy Seals.

Looming large and bigger than life, the pictures of him in uniform decorated with stripes, medals, decorations, and pins was as breathtaking as it was awe inspiring and by the look on Nancy's face, she looked impressed. Obviously by her stare and her intense interest of the background of every picture, Nancy was impressed. Christopher made her feel proud not only that he was her son but also that she was an American.

How one man so young could amass such a decorated war career was mind boggling. With each photo ten years old and older, the images of him with his buddies were haunting reminders of the sacrifices that the Navy Seals as well as all military personnel have made to not only keep us safe but also to make the world a better place. Beaming with pride as if she was a Navy Seal too, Julie couldn't be any prouder of her son.

"This is my son, Christopher, Chief Petty Officer retired," said Julie showing her new neighbor, Nancy, more pictures of her son, along with glass enclosures of all of his awards and medals. "He's my Navy Seal war hero, "Moving him up in rank and pay grade, they made him Chief after he was captured and held prisoner, tortured, and beaten for five, long, horrible years with no contact. Yet, with all that he's been through, even with a gun to his head and every bit of torture he suffered and endured, my son didn't crack," she said with pride. "He refused to answer any questions and/or give them any information other than his name, rank, and serial number."

She opened a photo album that showed him posing alongside his buddies in dozens of foreign countries. No longer secret missions, declassified long ago, she had written captions and dates beneath the pictures to explain where he was, who he was with, and what he was doing. Other than their first names or nicknames, in most cases, she didn't even know the full names of his buddies to write the full name of each Navy Seal member. She showed Nancy the photos he had taken with three different presidents, two different Secretaries of Defense, and a dozen assorted Admirals, Generals, and officers ranging from Colonels, Commanders, and Captains. An assortment of men in fatigues who were weighed down by heavy equipment, brothers in arms, they were a real team with one ready to die for the other. That kind of committed resolve is what kept them all alive when under the most vicious of assaults. Leave no man behind is the vow they all made to one another should one die and the other survive.

"Wow," said Nancy looking at her neighbor with renewed respect. Continuing to look through the photo album, she looked from one to the other before looking up at Julie with awe. "I didn't know that your son was a Navy Seal. I had no idea," said her new neighbor looking impressed. "You must have been so proud of him."

As is Nancy had thrown a glass of water in Julie's face, she looked at her with sudden insight. Surely by the museum she kept of her son and with her not saying that he wasn't, she must think that her son is dead.

"Must have been?" Julie shot her a look of confusion. "I was very proud and I still am very proud," said Julie straightening her posture and raising her chin. "If I'm not being too personal, are you married?"

"No, I'm divorced," said Nancy with a little intimidation.

By the ill at ease look on Nancy's face, as if she was being interrogated, she didn't seem comfortable with Julie's personal questions.

"Do you have any children?"

Again, reading Nancy better than she could ever read her son, Julie could tell that this was a sore subject with her.

"I always wanted children but I wasn't married long enough to have any," she said with sadness. "Actually, the true is that my ex-husband didn't want any children and had a vasectomy without telling me. Married to a bad, Boston cop, who enjoyed taking his frustrations out on me, my marriage was a tragic mistake. What I thought was going to be a lifelong fairytale turned out to be three years of misery."

"Sorry," said Julie.

"That's okay," said Nancy while continuing to look through Christopher's photo album.

Biting her lip with her next personal question, Julie persevered.

"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

"I'll be 33-years-old in July, July 26th, to be exact," she said with a frown. "I always thought I'd be married with kids by that age," she said with a sad, little laugh.

Having easily jumped over all of the hurdles and easily passed all of her little tests, Julie smiled at Nancy.

"I'd like for you to meet my son, Nancy," said Julie.

Nancy looked at Julie with shocked surprise.

"Your son?" She looked at Julie with confusion. "You have another son?" She looked from one photo to the other than hung on the wall as if grave markers inside of a private mausoleum.

"No, I only have the one child, my Christopher," she said beaming her neighbor a wide smile.

"I just thought from all the photos on the wall that he was—"

"Dead? You thought Christopher was dead? Yeah, I could see how you could have thought that by seeing all of his military memories," said Julie looking at all of the photos. "Only, Christopher is very much alive. He's invincible actually. Superman was the man of steel but he was no match for a Navy Seal," she said with pride.

"I'd like very much to meet him," said Nancy looking from Julie to look at his photos hanging on the wall again.

"Christopher? Christopher. Come and meet Nancy, our new neighbor," said his mother in her feeble attempts to finally fix her 35-year-old son up with a nice woman.

With Julie now fifty-four-years-old, she feared who would take care of Christopher should anything happen to her. She just wanted him to be happy. She just wanted him to be comfortable. She just wanted him to have a good life with a good woman by his side. Always trying to fix him up with a woman from the neighborhood, from church, or from online dating sites, she'd like nothing better than to see him married with children.

A bit overweight and out of shape, retired on a 100% mental disability after being captured, tortured, and held in captivity for five, long horrible years until he got his hands on an automatic weapon, killed his captors, and escaped, Christopher had been home for five years. Able to somehow make his way to a United States military base in Afghanistan, the last man standing, he was a hero and a legend. Now after living such a life where he was always on the edge, he didn't want to do anything. Not working nor going to school, and not doing anything other than eating, drinking beer, sleeping, and watching television, he lived the lavish life of a dog while his mother cooked, cleaned, and took care of him.

With her not hearing from him and figuring that he was dead and with him just appearing at the front door one day, she was so surprised. Continuing their incestuous, sexual relationship where they left off, they continued having sex with one another for two years, until the excitement of a mother having sex with her son and a son having sex with his mother came to an abrupt end. Still wanting him to find a nice woman, get married, and give her grandchildren, he was more interested in just hanging around the house and staying home with his mother. He was retired after all and deservedly so.

Glad that he was alive, with them no longer celebrating Nude Day by having sex, having him puttering around the house was okay with her. Only, she knew that once he got a good look at Nancy, with her long, blonde, hair, beautiful face, busty and shapely body, and with having the same big, blue eyes of his mother, they were a match made in Heaven. Never apart and always together, they were married within the year on the day they first met, Nude Day and lived happily ever after.

"Happy Nude Day."

THE END

This is a Nude Day contest story please vote.