Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 02

Story Info
James parted his mother's lips and French kissed her
6.9k words
3.82
52.3k
63
12

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please show your appreciation by voting

All characters portrayed are over the age of eighteen

*

Making his incestuous feelings known, James kissed his mother in the way that no son should ever kiss his mother.

Chapter 02:

As his way of breaking the ice and to not only show her what he thought of her but also what he sexually wanted and expected from her, he took her in his arms. He couldn't believe he was holding his mother in a sexual way and in the way that a son should never hold his mother. It wasn't uncommon for him to hold his mother. Yet, in the way that he was holding her, he held her more in a romantic way than in the way that a son should hold his mother.

About to kiss her, about to make his incestuous, sexual intentions known, he was about to kiss his mother. Something he had been longing to do forever, he couldn't believe that he finally reached this point of no return. He couldn't count how many times he dreamt and sexually fantasized of kissing his mother while he masturbated himself. He'd remember this first kiss for the rest of his life. Only, he wondered if she'd return his kiss or push him away. He wondered if she'd be sexually aroused or disgustedly offended by his kiss.

He held her while she looked up at him with what he hoped was sexual anticipation while he looked down at her with incestuous lust. He held her as if he wanted to kiss her and he surely did. She held him and looked up at him as if she was expecting him to kiss her and he hoped she was. As if he was her boyfriend and/or her lover already, he had never held his mother in this sexual way before.

Having watched enough romantic movies and Viagra commercials, he held her in the way that a man would hold a woman before kissing her. He held her in the way that a man would hold a woman before parting her lips and giving her a deep, wet kiss. He held her in the way that he'd hold her before he was going to make sweet love to her. As if ready to propose to her, he held her in the way that he would hold her before telling her that he loved her, wanted her, needed her, and wanted to marry her.

He brushed back a strand of her straight, blonde, chin-length hair that fell in front of her captivating, blue eyes. Something he had always wanted to do, as if asking her to be quiet before telling her a secret, he touched his mother's lips with his finger. He stared at her with love and with sexual lust as if she was the only woman in the world and to him she was the only woman in the world.

As far as he was concerned, with her looking so pretty and so sexy, she was the sexiest and most beautiful woman in the world. As far as he was concerned, once she asked him to call her Susan, as if he had already crossed the incestuous line, a forbidden place for a son and his mother to go, she was no longer his mother but his lover. Once he called her Susan, as if they already had sex, he sexually wanted her in a way that he had never sexually wanted her before.

Filled with love and incestuous lust for his mother, James looked at her as if she already was his one and only and, as far as he was concerned, she was. Sexually excited, as if seeing her for the first time, he gazed at her with love mixed with incestuous lust in the way he had never gazed at anyone before. In the way that he was staring in her blue eyes, she returned his stare. He was mesmerized by the return of her gaze and hypnotized by her staring in his hazel eyes. As if able to see her soul, he looked deeply in his mother's eyes in the way that he had never looked in her eyes before.

Then, not giving her the peck on the lips that he usually gave her, he kissed her. He kissed his mother. James finally kissed his mother. He really kissed her. Shocked as much as she no doubt was shocked, he couldn't believe he was kissing his mother. Then, something he hoped she'd do, she validated his kiss with her kiss. Returning his kiss with her kiss, the best kiss he ever had, his mother closed her eyes while blanking his mind and hardening his cock with her kiss.

# # #

Expecting her to pull away, expecting her to break off their kiss, and expecting her to resist, he couldn't believe it when she allowed him to part her lips. Giving his mother a deep, wet kiss, he was French kissing his mother. He couldn't believe his mother was allowing him to French kiss her. He couldn't believe it when she returned his French kiss with her French kiss. If it wasn't unbelievable enough that she allowed him to part her lips and bury his tongue in her mouth, he couldn't believe his mother was returning his wet kiss with her wet kiss.

'Oh, my God. This is unbelievable. I don't believe this,' he thought. 'My sexual fantasy come true, I'm French kissing my mother. My Mom is French kissing me. I only wish I had kissed her years ago.'

When she allowed him to part her lips with his tongue, she allowed him to give her a deep, wet, sexual kiss. He gave her the kiss that he had been wanting to give her for four, long, sexually frustrating years. He gave her the kiss that he had dreamt about and fantasized over giving her. He gave her the kiss that he gave her when masturbating himself while thinking of his mother naked and having sex with her naked body.

The first time kissing her in such a passionately, sexual way, he continued French kissing his mother. As shocked as much as he was sexually excited, he couldn't believe he was French kissing his mother and his mother was French kissing him. He was making out with his mother and his mother was making out with him. Shocked as much as he was sexually excited, he couldn't believe they were making out on Christmas Eve.

The first time kissing him in such a passionately, sexual way, if it wasn't enough that he kissed her, she surprised him when she returned his kiss with her kiss. Even though he sexually lusted over her and masturbated over her for four, long, sexually frustrating years, just before he left for college, he never had such a sexual attraction to her then as he had now. Even though he masturbated over the thought of kissing his mother in such a sexual way, he never thought she'd allow him to kiss her in such a sexual way. He never thought she'd return his deep, wet kiss with her own deep, wet kiss.

'Maybe, because it was Christmas Eve. Combined with the warmth from the fireplace and the glow from the Christmas tree lights, perhaps all that had something to do with this magical, memorable moment,' he thought while continuing to kiss her. 'With his mother marrying his father on Christmas Day, maybe it was the Christmas music that put her in such a romantic mood,' he thought. 'How hot would that be for his mother to romantically think of him in the way that she romantically thought of his father. I'd love nothing more than to have a hot Honeymoon sex with my MILF of a mother.'

When she returned his kiss, in the way that he hoped to blank her mind with his kiss, she blanked his mind with her kiss. With them more best friends than lovers, giving one another just quick pecks on the lips in the past, he had kissed his mother lots of times before, of course. He kissed her on her Valentine's Day, on her birthdays, on his birthdays, on Christmas mornings, and on New Year's Eves, but not like this, never like this. Nothing more than a peck, the first time parting her lips with his tongue, he had never French kissed his mother before and until now.

Now, as if addicted to her lips, he couldn't wait to French kiss her again. As if addicted to her lips, he couldn't stop kissing her. Kissing and kissing her, he had never kissed any woman like this before. Kissing and kissing him, he had never been kissed like this by any woman before. As soon as their lips touched, he forgot where he was and who he was with. Lost in a world of forbidden, incestuous, sexual pleasure, he couldn't believe he was making out with his mother.

Obviously, a son daring to deeply kiss his mother was a tricky proposition and something that should never happen. Beyond nervous before but with his risk rewarded with her kiss, mother and son were both obviously ready and willing to take the next sexual step in their incestuously transformed friendship. Their mother and son close relationship had somehow morphed from friendship, blossomed into forbidden love, and manifested itself into prohibited, sexually lust.

As their prelude to incestuous sex, it was as if this kiss was the key that unlocked her horniness, her forbidden, incestuous lust, and her sexual desire. As their prelude to incestuous sex, this was the kiss that was needed to get his mother's motor revving. It was as if this kiss gave him the green light to touch and feel his mother through her clothes while kissing her. This was the kiss they both needed before taking the next forbidden step across the incestuous line to the Devil's dark side.

'Now that you've kissed her, French kissed her, you must touch her and feel her,' he thought while daring himself to touch and feel his mother. 'Reach behind her and feel her shapely ass through her short skirt and panties. Squeeze her ass and slap her ass. Then, reach up in front of her and feel her big breast through her blouse and bra while fingering her nipples, first one and then the other. Then, while continuing to French kiss your mother, reach beneath her skirt and between her legs to touch and finger her pussy through her panties,' he thought while daring himself to touch and feel his mother.

This one, deep, wet kiss not only unlocked the forbidden, lustful heat they both obviously felt in their hearts for one another but also this one, deep, wet kiss freed the forbidden, sexual passion of a much younger man falling in love with a much older woman. If it wasn't sexually exciting enough that he was kissing a woman nearly twice his age, a double whammy, he was kissing his mother. He was making out with his mother and she was making out with him. When sprinkling forbidden, incestuous desire with love and romance, sex doesn't get any better than this.

'Hopefully, now that I've gone this far with French kissing my mother, I'm about to touch and feel her through her clothes. Hopefully, I'm about to have sex with my mother. Hopefully, my mother sexually wants me as much as I sexually want her,' he thought. 'Hopefully, I won't mortify her and embarrass myself. Hopefully, a lifelong, sexual event, this is a beginning of something beautiful.'

# # #

Nonetheless with her his mother and with him her son, in this modern age of sexy cougars and Sugar Daddy's no one paid any attention to how old or how young a man and a woman are anymore. Just as sex is sex no matter at what age, and whatever happened behind a closed, bedroom door is none of anyone's business, love is love no matter at what age. If anything, those who see a younger man with an older woman or an older man with a younger woman, they never thinking that they're mother and son or father and daughter. They only wish that was them.

Yet, if only they knew that they were mother and son, perversely shocking at the least and lewdly lascivious at the worst, few would approve of their incestuous, sexual relationship. If only they knew they were mother and son, as shocking as it was forbidden, James and Susan would be outcast to their neighbors, their friends, their relatives, their community, and to most all normal societies. Yet, now that they moved to a new city and lived in a different neighborhood, no one knows them as mother and son but as a younger man living with an older woman.

So much more than just as kiss, this one kiss validated their incestuous love. With them hopefully now poised to become lovers in addition to being mother and son and best friends, with that kind of emotional and physical connection already in place, conceivably and theoretically, they could endure anything. Obviously not caring what anyone thought they sexually and incestuously did as mother and son behind closed, bedroom doors, they were happy to finally be with alone one another.

Yet, perhaps reading too much in this one kiss, hopefully, this was the start of something more. Hopefully, this was a new beginning to an incestuous relationship instead of an abrupt end to their mother and son close friendship. Hopefully, if she'd allow him to touch her and feel her through her clothes while kissing her, perhaps she'd allow him to strip her naked. Perhaps, she'd allow him to have sex with her naked body.

Never really expecting to kiss her but always hoping he could, while hoping beyond hope that she'd return his kiss, he surprised himself as much as he surprised her by French kissing her. If that wasn't enough, something so unexpectedly delightful and sexually exciting, she surprised him when she returned his deep, wet kiss. If it wasn't enough that he French kissed his mother, his mother French kissed him too. Even though it was just a kiss, he hoped that their kiss would lead to more.

'My Mom not only allowed me to part her lips and stick my tongue in her mouth but also she returned my French kiss with her French kiss. The best night of my life, I don't believe this,' he thought.

For sure and without a doubt, few would approve of him having sex with is mother. Everyone he knew would frown on him French kissing his mother. Everyone he knew would be shocked that his mother not only allowed him to French kiss her but also that she returned his deep, wet kiss. As if they had abandoned everyone for them to be sexually and incestuously alone together, isolation was the obvious price they were both willing to pay.

His friends nor his relatives would never approve nor understand his sexual attraction to his mother nor her obvious, sexual attraction to her son. His friends nor his relatives would never understand his sexual attraction for a woman who was nearly twice his age just as they wouldn't understand her obvious, sexual attraction to a man who was nearly half her age. Yet, just as she obviously didn't care what anyone thought, he didn't care what anyone thought either. As long as she was happy with whatever sexually, forbidden, and incestuous relationship this may become, he was happy too.

'Fuck them. Fuck them all. I have the woman that I want. I'm happy. Just as I obviously make her happy, she makes me happy too,' he thought with no regrets, remorse, shame, or embarrassment. 'Fuck them. Fuck them all. They're just jealous that it's me and not them. If they had a mother who looked as beautiful, as sexy, and as shapely my mother, they'd be trying to have sex with her too.'

They were glad that they moved to a different city and to another neighborhood and sacrificed seeing their family and friends for them to be intimate with one another. If isolation is the price that they must pay, they were ready and prepared to pay that price. If separation was the price he had to pay to be alone with his mother and she had to pay to be alone with her son, they didn't care. If segregation was what was needed for them to be intimately together, living on coconuts and fish, he'd gladly live on a deserted, desert island with his mother.

'Fuck them. Fuck them all,' he thought while getting angry. 'They don't know how I feel about my mother and how she obviously feels about me. They'd never understand our forbidden love. Besides, what we hopefully sexually do behind our closed, bedroom door is none of anyone's business. What we hopefully sexually do behind our closed, bedroom door is between the two of us.'

# # #

This first, French kiss was, hopefully, their first step in changing their relationship from mother and son friendship to mother and son friends with sexual benefits. Their first, real kiss, an unforgettable kiss, even if nothing else came of it, was more than he had ever dreamt, imagined, and/or fantasized her giving him. He'd remember their first, French kiss for the rest of his life. He'd be masturbating over this first, wet kiss for the rest of his life. Only, with a kiss, no matter how sexually exciting it was, not enough, he wanted more.

He wanted to touch and feel his mother through her clothes. He wanted to feel her ass through her short skirt and her white, bikini panties. He wanted to unbutton her blouse and feel her breasts through her sexy, low-cut bra while fingering her erect nipples. He wanted to go up her short skirt to cup her blonde, trimmed pussy through her panties. He wanted to undress her. He wanted to strip her naked and have sex with his mother's naked body.

With her lips so soft, so full, and so sweet, he'd remember their first, kiss first forever. His dream of love, romance, and sex come true, whenever he wasn't physically with her, he'd remember pressing his lips against her lips and parting them with his tongue in his dreams. Now that they were together as man and woman and hopefully as lovers, in addition to being best friends, he'd never leave her side. Hoping that it wasn't just a kiss but more than a kiss, he hoped that his mother felt as sexual about him as he sexually felt about her. He hoped his mother was ready to take the next progressive, incestuous step and have forbidden sex with him.

'I can only imagine what my mother looks like without her clothes. I can only imagine what her naked body feels like in my arms and in my horny hands. I can only imagine what it would feel like to make love to my mother,' thought James. 'I can't wait to finger and lick her pussy. I can't wait for her to stroke and suck my cock. I can't wait to fuck my mother.'

Swept away with her kiss, this kiss was even better than the kiss that his Prom date, Amanda, a hot, sexy cheerleader gave him four-years ago when he was 18-years-old. This kiss was better than any kiss that Jessica, his ex-girlfriend, gave him before breaking up with her. This kiss was the best kiss he ever had from anyone, bar none.

Even better than the kisses that hot, sexy, drunken redhead gave him at a college frat party, her kiss paled in comparison to his mother's first kiss. Better than the kisses that he imagined giving Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones, Scarlett Johansson from Lucy, Kate Beckinsale, Angelina Jolie, and even Charlene Theron, he had never felt such sexual passion for any woman as he felt for his mother now. Never had he swooned from a woman kissing him until his mother kissed him. Never had he received an instant erection from just a kiss without touching and feeling a woman through their clothes.

'Wow,' he thought while reeling from her deep, wet kiss. 'That was unbelievable. That was magical. I love you, Mom,' he thought.

He gazed down at her gazing up at him.

"Merry Christmas, Susan," he said again.

Holding her and hugging her, wanting to hold and hug her forever, he never wanted to let her go. Going for broke, he had always wanted to touch, feel, and squeeze his mother's beautiful, shapely, and firm ass. He moved another strand of her natural, blonde hair away from her big, blue, beautiful eyes again before sliding a slow hand down her back to cup her sweet, firm ass in his horny hand through her short skirt and panties.

'I'm feeling my mother's ass. I can't believe I'm feeling my mother's ass. I can't believe she's allowing me to feel her ass,' he thought as sexually excited as he was shocked. 'She has such a wonderful ass.'

If it wasn't enough that he had French kissed his mother and she had French kissed him, he was finally feeling his mother's shapely, firm, round ass. He couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's ass while kissing her. He couldn't believe she was allowing him to feel her ass through her clothes while kissing him. Making out with one another while he felt her ass as if he owned her ass, he couldn't wait to feel her big tits. Yet, feeling his mother's ass was one thing but would she allow him to feel her big tits too?

The first time touching her in such a brazen, sexual way, she further surprised him when she allowed him to feel and squeeze her ass as if her ass already belonged to him. As if her ass was naked, he patted her ass before slapping her ass. Especially for an older woman, no doubt from her playing tennis, doing palettes, and swimming, she had such an incredible, round, firm ass. As much as he loved his mother's beautiful face and her big breasts, he loved his mother's shapely ass.

12