Mom Always Makes it Better!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,251 Followers

"You think this is fucking funny? I bet you were whacking off because your dark haired slut isn't around." She looked over at the lap top and I I held back a sigh of relief that the screen was dark.

"In fact, I bet if I look at what you were whacking off to, it's some porn star with long black hair." she nodded, "Oh, and brown eyes, don't think I forgot about you asking if I'd wear color contacts for you."

"That was just um, part of the game." I gave her a nervous smile. "Hey, I'll be someone for you, who do you want me to be?"

"My fucking boyfriend, the one you used to be before you became a two timing dog."

"Amy, there's..."

"So let's see if I'm right."

"Amy don't!" I exclaimed as she reached for the desk.

Amy grabbed the mouse and shook it and I swallowed hard, a sinking feeling in my stomach.

"I knew it!" she declared, "Look at her, long black hair, big brown eyes...oh, and look big tits, your girlfriend have big tits, Ryan? Mine too small for you?"

"You're perfect Amy."

"I'm the perfect opposite of what you like! I..." she paused, "What the hell?"

I reached for the mouse to shut the video off, but moved it away from me as she read aloud.

"Mommy loves me best."

"It's just make believe." I said quickly, "Actors, I...I didn't even know what the site was I just clicked on the picture.

"Mommy? That's fucking sick." She shook her head, "Accident? Let's see."

Amy clicked on recent history and I knew I was in deep shit.

"Mommy sucks, Loving mothers, Mom's loving their sons." Amy read the list and each name caused my stomach to twist.

She faced me with a look of disgust on her face that made me slink down into the chair as if I could somehow hide from her.

"You..." she stopped and turning around picked up the picture of my graduation picture.

"Oh...my ...God." she whispered. "The wig...the websites, that woman looks like...," she pointed at the picture frozen on the lap top. "You want to fuck your mother!"

"No!" I put my hands up, "Amy it's just, um, look they're fantasy sites and lots of people watch them! It's like any other fantasy."

"Bullshit! A threesome is an okay fantasy, bondage is a fantasy, wanting to fuck your own mother? Jesus Christ, Ryan, you're sick!"

She dropped the picture and backed away from me, a look of disgust on her face.

"Please, Amy, it's just...okay, look it's kind of hot, like that old movie Taboo. A lot of people like this stuff.

"Like it enough to make their girlfriend look like their mother? The last time we role played and I wore that wig you had me pretend to be a lot older than you."

"Sure, a Milf."

"Your milf!" she shouted, "Disgusting, Ryan, you're disgusting! This isn't just something you watch, you're obsessed with it!"

"All those sites are up and down your history you watch them all the time." She threw her hands in the air, "Every time I'm not home you're whacking off to guys fucking someone that's acting like their mom! You get hard over that and not me!"

"Amy..."

"Shut up!" She yelled, stunning me with her anger, "Just shut up! You fucking sick pig! What kind of boy wants to fuck his mother?"

"Shh!" I sat up, "Renee..."

"Oh, well if it's so normal why would you care if she hears us? So what do you do Ryan, visit your mother and sit there with a hard on? You stare at her and think about banging her? You..."

She stopped and her eyes widened

"What?" I asked nervously.

"The last time I went with you to visit her, we spent the night. You fucked me so hard I was sore the next day. You were hot from seeing her! You fucked me thinking of her."

"That's..." Exactly true, but I lied anyway. "Crazy."

"And that was the last time we had sex unless I wore the wig. You...you're so into her you don't even want me anymore."

"Amy you're making a big deal out of nothing."

"You want to fuck your mother, obviously you can't so you want me to look like her and since I don't you just jerk off thinking of her or watching this filth."

"It's not filth, its..."

"So does she know, Ryan?"

"Know..."

"Your mother know you want to bang her, does she know her little boy, her pride and joy, makes his girlfriend suck his cock with a wig on so he can pretend it's her? Does she?"

Of course she does, but again, this was not the time for honesty, "No of course she doesn't know I watch these videos, but I don't think of her it's, um, hot for some other mom."

"Please, I'm a psyche major remember?" she grunted, "I should have seen it, you and her are way to close, she dotes on you and you think she's fucking perfect. I see why now, you want her, bad." She sighed, "Fucking Oedipus complex."

"Okay, Amy, look..."

"Ryan, get the fuck out."

"What?"

"You heard me. Get the fuck out. You...you're a nice guy, Ryan, you are, it's why I fell for you, you've got a good heart, but its obvious you don't want me anymore and now that I know who you want? I don't even want to be in the same room with you never mind bed."

"Amy, please."

"Ryan, just leave, we're through. I'm going to grab Renee go have a cup of coffee and probably a good dry, when I come back if you're still here I'll call your mother and tell her everything."

Not like that was a threat, but...

"No," she gave me a nasty smirk, "Not your mother, I'll tell your father, tell him the son he is so proud of wants to have sex with his wife."

That on struck home. "Yeah, sure I'll pack my stuff." I nodded, "But where am I supposed to go?"

"Oh, please, you should be thanking me for this, Ryan. You'll go home and stay with mommy, hell maybe you can stake out the bathroom and get some peeks while she's in the shower."

"Come on, Amy, you don't have to be like this."

"No? I just found out that every time my boyfriend fooled around with me he was wishing I was his mother." She shuddered, "God I can just imagine you thinking 'oh, mom' when I sucked your cock. Just go, okay?"

"Amy we can work this out."

"No, we can't." she shook her head, "But know what, Ryan? This will be good for you."

"It will?"

"Yup, just think you can turn this into one of those sick movies! Hey mom, my mean girlfriend threw me out, can I come stay with you? And she'll say yes and then you can take it from there." She snorted derisively, "You could call it Let Mommy make it better!"

*****

I sat on the edge of the bed and looked around the room, making sure I'd packed everything. None of the furniture was mine and after making a mental run through the books, CDs and DVDs that were mine I nodded to myself.

I had packed all of them along with my clothes and lap top. I saw a picture of Amy and me Renee had taken at the beach and shook my head. This was all on me. Maybe Amy was right, this was a sick obsession, and hell, she didn't even know I had slept with my mother and thought it was sick.

She was a good girl, everything any guy would want and I'd become so fixated on my mother I wasn't even able to pretend to be interested in her. What was wrong with me? After all, it's not like I could have mom all the time and when I did we were sneaking around on dad.

Dad, like Amy, was always good to me and I'm sure deserved better than to have his wife cheating on him with his son, but then again, like mom always said, he would never know or suspect anything. In their case it was dad who never wanted to fool around so it's not like mom was denying him anything.

Mom had also made the point that we loved each other very much as family and this was just a very special way of showing it and she still loved dad and wanted me to be able to love someone too. Thing was I was wondering if I ever would. If Amy wasn't enough to get my mind off mom, what would be?

However, even as I questioned my bizarre relationship with mom, there was a part of me that was excited. With Amy no longer in the picture and me going back home...Mom would have no reason not to pick up where we left off. In fact what if I took my time finding another girlfriend?

I smiled at the thought of a nice long stretch of being with mom. Sure we were sneaking and I shared her with dad, but that limited time with her was so much better than spending every moment with anyone else.

Of course that was assuming I would be able to stay with them. I doubted that would be a problem, but I know Dad was proud of me for living somewhat on my own and might say I should try to stay somewhere else.

I called mom's cell rather than the home phone to make sure I spoke to her first.

"Hey, honey, how are you?" She answered.

My mother's voice had a slight rasp to it, smoky, my father had called it, and it was the voice of phone sex operator or porn star, it sounded sexy no matter what she was saying.

"Um, well not so good, mom."

"What's wrong?"

"Amy...she...well we broke up."

"Really? Why, you guys seemed to be getting along great!"

"Yeah, well...it's a long story, but she wants me out tonight."

"Wow! That must have been some fight."

"Thing is mom, I really don't have anywhere to go and..."

"Ryan! How could you even think that? You come right back home, baby! You're always welcome here."

"Dad won't give me the I should stay on my own lecture?"

"Of course not!" Mom laughed, "Honey, he's proud of you living on your own and going to college, but he wants you to be in a decent safe place and he misses you, he might say he doesn't, but he does."

"Great!"

"Not as much as your mommy misses you though." Mom's voice had dropped even lower and my cock twitched in my pants at that seductive purr, "Baby, your mother's really been missing you."

"You...you have?"

"So much, honey, I miss you so much." She sighed, "Your father acts like he's seventy and toys just don't cut it."

"No?" I smiled.

"Hmm-mm, but you know what does?"

"I might know." I teased.

"My son's big hard cock." She breathed into the phone, "Buried nice and deep in his mother's needy pussy," she gave me the naughty giggle that I lived for, "After it's been in my mouth of course."

"So, um...that means we can..."

"Hmm, well you know honey, maybe I shouldn't tease." Her voice went back to normal, "You and Amy, you sure it's over, she's not just taking a fit that she'll get over?"

"Oh, no, she's done." I told her.

"Well, I'll tell you what, Ryan you come on over, your father's working late so we haven't eaten yet. Have dinner with us and get your things put away and we'll talk."

"Just talk? I thought you said you missed me?"

"I do and...I shouldn't have started coming on all hot and heavy on you right away. I want to know what happened with you guys and if it really is over, then...well then I'll just have to remind you of something."

"What's that?"

"That your mom can always make it better." I burst out laughing and she asked, "I was hoping you would think that was sexy, not funny."

"It is sexy, mom, but...well I'll tell you later why it's funny."

"Well hurry over then, its only five thirty and your father doesn't get home until seven so if you get here quick..."

"Gotta go!" I laughed and ending the call grabbed my laptop bag, and ran out of the apartment, pausing to leave the keys on the table for Amy.

I felt bad leaving this easily and would make sure I would write her a letter saying I was sorry and how great she was, but right now all I could think of us pretty much what I'd been thinking of for months; my mother.

*****

I drove like a maniac, speeding, slipping through yellow lights and taking corners like I was auditioning for the fast and the furious. I had just broken up with Amy and knew I should feel some remorse, especially because she now thinks I'm twisted.

In fact I was proving how twisted by risking a ticket just to try to get home before my father and get what I needed from mom.

I would most likely have my time of feeling sorry for Amy and wondering if I would ever be able to have a normal relationship, but that would be tomorrow or the next day or whenever, but for now I felt like a junkie racing to meet his dealer for a fix.

In my case that fix was a tall slender brunette with big doe eyes, amazing lips, and the most perfect set of tits I'd ever laid eyes on.

As I turned the corner of my parent's street my heart raced when I spotted mom standing on the porch, waiting for me.

I slowed the car down so she wouldn't yell at me for speeding and by the time I pulled into the driveway next to her black Nissan, my cock was semi hard and I jumped out of the car, leaving my bags in the trunk and back seat, plenty of time to get them later.

"There's my baby!" Mom exclaimed, having already left the porch on her way to meet me in the driveway.

"Mom, you look...damn." I gave her a whistle and she laughed delightedly.

Mom was wearing one of the cute one piece sun dresses I loved on her. This one was a playful pink color that belied her forty five years and as always the dress wasn't so short it was inappropriate, but short enough to show off her long slender legs.

The top matched, not low cut enough to look slutty, but showing a fair amount of her ample cleavage. Mom's long hair was pulled back in a simple pony tail and she was wearing a pair of pink sandals that strapped around her ankles.

The entire outfit was more fitting for a girl my age rather than hers, but my mother pulled it off and damn well.

She wasn't wearing any make up and that, coupled with her adorable huge brown eyes added to her looking more like a young woman in her twenties than that of a woman married twenty five years with a twenty year old son.

"Damn?" Mom laughed as she threw her arms around my neck, "I will take damn from a good looking young man any day!"

I hugged her back tightly, but making sure my arms stayed above her waist as we were in full view of the houses around us. Mom kissed my cheek and whispered, "I've missed you honey."

"I come by once a week for dinner." I reminded her.

"No, I miss you in my bed, in my arms," she sighed in my ear, "Between my legs."

"Hey, that would make a great Hallmark card." I told her. "From mom to her son, baby...Ow." I stopped when she gave me a playful slap in the back of my head.

"Behave yourself." She said softly, "Remember what getting fresh with your mother gets you."

"A blow job?" I asked.

This time mom laughed and I smiled at the sound. She was still hugging me and I said, "Um. Mom, neighbors?"

"Yeah I know." She eased back from me, but kept her hands on my shoulders. "You upset about Amy, honey?"

"Kind of, but things weren't going to well lately anyway."

"How come?"

"Its..." I wondered if I should tell her the truth or not, "Can I tell you later when we have more time?"

"We don't have time now?" She raised her eyebrows, "Was there something else we should be doing?"

"Well..." Giving up all pretense of kidding, I said, "Mom, I want to be with you."

"Be with me?" She gave me a playful smile, "Are you twelve? Is this a PG conversation? I thought I'd made you a man, baby."

My cock swelled as she looked at me expectantly. Mom loved to talk dirty, on occasions the two of us had gone slow and sweet, but for the most part we fucked. Mom said dad always made love to her and was sweet so with me she wanted to be hot and nasty and the dirtier we talked the hornier she got.

"Mom, let's go in the house so I can fuck you."

"Ohh, you want to fuck your mother?"

"I do, and..." I glanced around to make sure none of the neighbors were outside and watching our rather extended embrace. "But first, I want to watch her suck my cock, shove it in her slutty mouth and blow a nice hot load down her throat."

"Oh, honey." Mom whispered, her face flushing and not from the sun, "That sounds so good!" she laughed, "I don't know who I was kidding on the phone, even if you end up back with Amy, you're not with her now."

She let go of me and nodded towards the house, "Come on, baby, let's go upstairs so you can show your mother how much you missed her."

"Watch out, I missed you a lot," I warned her.

"Hmm, good thing, your father has to work tomorrow morning then, isn't it?"

"But it's Saturday."

"He has to go in for half a day for a meeting." Mom smiled wickedly, "So I figure you get your ass up early, I'll make us breakfast, then you can make me your breakfast."

"I missed you!"

"Then why the hell as we still talking, baby." she glanced around, then leaning into me grabbed my crotch. "Damn, I missed that!" She gave me a squeeze that caused me to moan, and look around nervously.

There was no one outside, but that didn't mean someone couldn't be looking out their window. Mom loved to take chances, playing around like this in public and putting us in situations that dad could catch us in. I knew it added to the thrill for her, but always made me nervous.

"You like my dress, honey?" she breathed in my ear, "Its new and I put it on right after you called, is seeing me in this sexy little dress getting you this hard?"

"Just seeing you is." I told her, my cock aching as she gripped it through my jeans.

'Good answer!" She let me go, "Now let's get in the house and..."

Mom trailed off and following her gaze down the driveway, I sighed in disappointment.

Dad was pulling in.

*****

"Jeez Ryan, that's too bad about Amy." Dad said from across the head of the dining room table, "I liked her, she was a nice girl."

"Yeah, she was." I gave a dramatic sigh and noticed mom grinning at me from where she was sitting across from me.

Mom knew I was a little upset about Amy, but far more interested in rekindling our taboo relationship, but for my father I needed to act broken up and nodded glumly

"I really thought she might be the one."

"Well, you're a little young for the one, Ryan." Dad put his hand on my shoulder, "You're only twenty and in college, plenty of fun to be had, kid. Its Amy's loss and you'll move on and have a good time, no need to settle down so soon."

"True." I looked at mom, "I guess I could maybe just play around for awhile."

"Well be careful with playing around," Dad warned, "You don't want a rep as an asshole and your mom and I raised you to be respectful to girls, don't use them."

"No sir." I shook my head, "If all I want is fun I'll make sure she feels the same way."

"Good man." Dad clapped my shoulder, "We raised a good boy, didn't we Tina?

"He's a very good boy." Mom winked at me, "Very good to his ladies."

"So what happened with you two?" Dad asked as he cut into his pork chop, "Seemed pretty happy when she stayed here with you a couple of months ago."

"Yeah, well she...I don't know dad we just kind of drifted apart and she um, thought I wanted another girl" I was getting tired of lying to my father and figured I'd at least cut him a half truth.

"Oh? There wasn't was there?"

"Hell no, you guys always told me not to be a dog, I never cheated on her or wanted to."

"Then why would she think that?" He pressed and I saw mom narrow her eyes and look from him to me as if saying to be careful.

"I guess because..."

"You know how insecure young girls are, John." Mom spoke up, "Ryan said they were getting distant so she assumed he was interested in someone else."

"Good point." Dad agreed and I mouthed the words "Thank you" to mom.

"Anyway, your mom said you were asking about staying here and honestly, I can't believe you would ask that."

"Really?" I said alarmed, "You mean I can't?"

"Of course you can!" Dad rolled his eyes, "I meant you shouldn't have thought you had to ask! You're our son, you're always welcome here, stay as long as you want Ryan."

"You sure? I know you were proud of me for having a place on my own." I felt my phone vibrate on my hip and slipping it from its case, saw I had a text.

"I was...I am proud of you, if you want to work on finding a roommate, great, but in the meantime you're working part time and going to school I can't ask for more, you're very responsible, Ryan."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,251 Followers