Mom Always Makes it Better!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers

"Thanks." I said as I read the text, it was from mom, "Drop something and pick it up."

I hesitated, then with a mental shrug, pushed my knife onto the floor.

"Shit!" I muttered and bent down to pick it up.

When I looked under the table I saw mom had her legs spread open and she wasn't wearing anything under her dress. My hand closed around the knife, but I remained where I was, my eyes locked onto the sight of my mother's gorgeous pink pussy.

Mom's pussy was smooth except for a small strip of brown fuzz just above it and I licked my lips while staring at her soft pink lips. Mom's hand appeared under the table and she spread herself open for me.

She teased her long pink nail through her lips and around her clit. She moved her finger back down and my heart pounded as I watched her slip it inside her.

"You get lost under there?" I heard dad say.

I jerked my head up so fast I banged it on the table and winced at the sudden pain.

"Damn, Ryan, be careful." Dad said, and then laughed, "Sorry, that was kind of funny."

"Yeah, I'm a real clutz." I muttered rubbing my head while looking at my mother who was smiling away at me.

Dad dropped the subject of Amy and talked about everything from the Red Sox to how busy his advertising form was getting and about the big meeting they had tomorrow. As he spoke I ate my food and nodded, occasionally tossing in a comment so he knew I was listening.

Mom on the other hand was chatting away, as if nothing was amiss, as if she weren't sitting there with no panties on and had just flashed her son her pussy with every intention of letting him have it later.

I shifted my focus to dad and wondered what was up with him, that he didn't take care of mom in the bedroom. Granted dad was a few years older than her, he was turning forty eight next month, but he was in good shape for his age.

Dad went to the gym twice a week, played golf and watched his diet so I doubted it had anything to do with being tired.

Dad was still a pretty good looking guy; at least I hoped he was seeing I looked just like him.

His dirty blonde hair was showing no sign of thinning and he only had a few grays along his temples. The deep blue eyes I had inherited from him were his best feature as was his almost permanent smile.

Dad was a good natured, mellow guy with a good sense of humor, good job and a beautiful wife he referred to as his trophy wife even though mom had a pretty good job as an office manager. He always said he loved his life which included his son whom he was proud of.

Watching him chat away happily I again had that pang of guilt that I was betraying him. But again, he didn't take care of mom's needs and I knew that wasn't a lie as for a couple of years before mom had seduced me I'd heard them fighting constantly about how he never wanted her.

Dad's response was she still acted like a horny teenager and needed to act her age. Aside from that my parents never fought at all and part of mom's reasoning for being with me was she was getting frustrated enough to think about stepping out on dad, but wouldn't want to do that and she felt I was a better option.

I'd been shy around girls and still a virgin at eighteen and when mom found that out my special present from her for my birthday was her becoming my first lover. After that I had done well with girls.

I was a decent looking guy and with the experience I had gotten from my mother was now a confident lover and every girl I had been with including Amy remarked on how good I was at making them happy.

I guess mom and I had helped each other and according to her I had helped her marriage because I was why she never had to leave the house to get what she needed.

I knew in my heart we were still cheating and betraying dad, but...he would be heartbroken if she left him over not being satisfied and it's not like he would ever suspect us.

I was pulled from my thoughts by something grazing my leg. I glanced down to see my mother's bare foot sliding playfully along my jeans.

I looked across the table at her and she casually took a sip of her coke while her foot slipped beneath my cuff and her toes wiggled against my calf.

She removed her foot and a moment later I gasped when she placed it on my crotch.

"You okay, Ryan?" Dad asked.

"Uh, yeah, just swallowed wrong." I replied as mom ran her foot along my rapidly stiffening cock.

"That happens sometimes." Dad nodded. "Things go down the wrong way

"Never happens to me." Mom winked, "Everything goes down just fine."

"Maybe you chew your food more than most people." Dad replied, totally missing my mother's dirty remark.

I had to hold back another sound, this one a moan, as mom was rubbing her foot along my now fully hard cock.

I looked down at my lap and watched her foot work my crotch. Mom's toes were painted in the same hot pink as her fingers and her foot looked damn sexy on the large bulge in my jeans.

I put my hand in my lap and ran my fingers across the top of her foot marveling at how soft her skin was.

Mom rewarded me with a smile, and then curled her toes into my cock. I began to breathe through my mouth as mom continued to tease me and caressed the top of her foot as she did.

I brought my other hand down and capturing mom's foot between them, began to massage it. Mom bit her lip and I smiled as I worked my strong fingers into the bottom of her toes. Mom loved me playing with her feet, not just rubbing them, but licking and sucking them as well.

My cock ached as I stroked her soft foot while envisioning it being on my chest while I fucked her, or better yet, sucking her toes as I pounded that beautiful pussy she had just flashed me.

I allowed myself a satisfied smile as mom was now breathing heavier and squirming in her seat as I played my fingers lightly across the sole of her foot.

I jumped when she placed her other foot on my cock and our eyes met as she played with my cock and I rubbed her foot. I pressed her foot to my cock, then grabbed the other, holding them on either side of my trapped cock.

With a naughty smile, mom moved her legs, working her feet up and down my cock and I wished to hell I could unzip right there. Mom had given me foot jobs before and I found them to be a tease, but goddamn hot as hell.

Mom's hand disappeared under the table and I noticed her face was flushing. She was playing with herself under the table. My fingers teased along her insteps as her worked her feet against my concealed cock and I was beginning to think I might pop off right there in my jeans when dad said,

"Ryan, what are you doing under the table?"

"Um...nothing." I had to speak slowly as mom kept moving her feet along my cock.

"Takes two hands to do nothing," He raised his eyebrows, "I know what you're doing."

Oh, I don't think you do, I thought, but nevertheless put my hands back on the table.

"That's better; I've told you before no texting at the table."

"Sorry Dad." I said, trying to keep a straight face as mom's feet continued to move.

Dad started to reply, then rolled his eyes when his cell rang.

"No phones at the table, David." Mom wagged her finger at him.

"I know, I know." He removed his phone from his belt and looked at it, "Shit, I have to take this."

"That's okay," Mom replied, "I know works crazy right now."

"Hey, Bill?" Dad answered, "Hold on a minute, okay?" he covered the phone with his hand, "Give me five minutes? Then we can have some coffee and maybe play some cards, how's that sound?"

"Great." I gave him a forced smile, "Sounds like fun."

Dad nodded then pushing his chair out turned and left the dining room, speaking into the phone as he headed down the hallway.

"Look in the mirror over the mantle," Mom said, "Can you see dad walking to his office?"

"Yeah." I nodded, seeing him enter the room at the end of the hall and flop into his armchair.

"Good, keep watching him."

"Why, what are you...Oh my God, mom!"

My mother had pushed her chair back, slipped down onto her knees and crawled beneath the table.

"Mom, get up, dad could...Oh..."

I trailed off as mom practically ripped my jeans open; she pulled my zipper down and reaching into my underwear, expertly pulled my cock through them.

"God, I have missed this cock." She whispered her brown eyes wide and glazed over with lust. "And my poor baby is all worked up, isn't he?"

"M...mom, this is, oh yes." I sighed as mom took my cock deep into her mouth.

I glanced into the mirror then back down to see my mother bobbing her head in my lap. I moaned softly as my cock slid into her warm wet mouth and her soft tongue slid along my hard shaft. I grabbed her pony tail and wrapped it around my hand and mom moaned as I gently guided her head along my cock.

Her eyes were fixed on mine as she blew me and I couldn't believe she was being this daring! I could faintly hear dad talking and forced my eyes from the amazing sight of my mother sucking my cock long enough to make sure dad was still sitting in his chair.

My eyes returned to the incredible show of my mother slipping my cock from her mouth and running her tongue along the length of my shaft.

"Is this what you need, baby? You need mommy to take care of this nice big dick of yours?"

"Yes." I moaned as she flicked her tongue teasingly around my purple head, "I missed you sucking my cock."

"I bet every son tells his mother that." She winked, "But that's okay, because I missed having my son in my mouth, you make such cute noises when I blow you."

"Mom," I breathed as she grabbed my cock and pumped it while swirling her tongue around the sensitive underside of the tip. "D...dad."

"Then I guess we'll have to see how fast mommy can make her baby cum."

Mom took my cock back into her mouth and I had to cover mine to muffle the loud moan that escaped me as she worked her pink lips all the way down to the base of my shaft. A shiver went through me when her tongue slipped out and caressed my balls before she bobbed her head rapidly.

My hand clenched in her hair and I leaned back in the chair as my mother didn't just suck, but devoured my cock. She was making sloppy gurgling sounds and I watched as long strands of spit oozed from her mouth and down my shaft only to be slurped up when she took me deep again.

"Umm, hmmm." Mom was moaning and her eyes were now only partially open as she sucked her son's cock.

She put her hands on my thighs and sucked even faster. I moaned deep in my throat and lifted my hips, pushing my cock deeper into her hot mouth as she showed off her skills, giving me a hands free blow job.

I'd been pretty worked up from mom's feet and lusting after her throughout dinner and my legs were trembling as her expert sucking already had me close to cumming. I remembered dad and looked into the mirror.

"Oh, shit." I groaned as I saw him rising from his chair. "M...mom, dad's coming, I..."

I stopped trying to speak as mom continued, somehow working her head even faster. She was sucking as if it was a race and at this point it was. Dad was still standing in the doorway of his office, the phone to his ear, but as I watched he placed the phone back on his hip.

"Mom, I...I...oh!" I buried my face in my hand as mom now had just the tip of my cock in her mouth and was shaking her head back and forth.

Her tongue was swirling around my head and my balls tightened as they prepared to explode. Dad was just starting to walk back to the dining room and my legs were shaking violently as mom used her best trick on me, the one that never failed to make me...

My hips jerked and I bit down on my lip as my cock erupted, sending a long stream of cum into my mother's waiting mouth. I whimpered in my throat as mom continued to shake her head, her tongue caressing the sensitive front of my cock.

She had stop pumping me and I moaned as she let her tongue and lips do all the work. I lifted my hips, but mom pushed down on my thighs, telling me not to. I squirmed in my chair as she continued to suck just the tip of my cock.

I took a quick look down and was blown away by the look of pure bliss on mom's face as she milked my cock, eagerly taking every drop between her pink painted lips. I tore my eyes from her and saw dad was halfway down the hallway.

"Mom, please...stop..." I almost cried out when she grabbed my cock and jerked it, helping my balls empty into her mouth more quickly.

Dad was only a few steps from the doorway and letting mom's hair go, I sat up in my chair and grabbing my napkin wiped at the sweat on my forehead. Mom gave me one last hard suck that caused another of those cute noises as she called them and released my cock with a smack of her lips.

I grabbed my jeans and hurriedly zipped them up. Dad was almost in the doorway and I panicked thinking she would never get back up into her seat without him seeing where she came from.

As always mom was calm and knew just what to do. Reaching up to the table, she grabbed my can of coke and dropped it on the floor, the contents spilling around the chair.

Just as dad entered the room she exclaimed, "Jesus, Ryan, you really are a klutz tonight!"

She rose onto her knees and grabbing some napkins bent over under the table and wiped at the spilled soda.

"Damn, kid, don't let your mother do that, you spilled it." Dad spoke as he came into the room.

"I...I told her I'd get it." I told him, but slid off my chair and grabbing the napkins from mom, took over cleaning up the coke.

"Spilling everything tonight, aren't you?" Dad laughed.

"He must take after you, Dave," Mom said and with her back to dad opened her mouth showing me the cum still on her tongue, "I never spill a drop."

*****

"I'll see your bet and raise you five." Dad said, sliding five toothpicks into the pile in the middle of the table.

I stared at the pair of sixes in my hand and dropped my cards on the table.

"Fold."

"Not me." Mom gave Dad a sly smile, "I think you're bluffing big boy."

"Cost you five to find out." Dad winked.

I leaned back in the chair as they bantered back and forth and contemplated the bizarre scenario I was. My mother, who an hour ago had dropped to her knees like a whore in an alley and sucked me off under the table, was joking and laughing as if nothing had happened.

I was also playing my part, sitting there with a wet spot in my underwear from when my cock had continued to ooze after mom had blown me. I was playing poker with my father and making small talk with him while he sat there unaware of the fact that not only had his wife just blown his son, but at some point tonight she would come into my room and fuck me.

For two years we had done this with varying frequency, sometimes only once in awhile, sometimes every night for weeks at a time and the entire time acting as if nothing were going on. For my part I often felt pangs of regret and sometimes had a hard time pretending it was okay to do this to my father.

Mom on the other hand was so casual with it, it was a bit disturbing. Like tonight, not five minutes after she had taken a load in her mouth, she had brought dad out a cup of coffee and given him a kiss.

She was not just acting nonchalant with dad, but her demeanor with me had changed as well. She was no longer giving me nasty smiles and looks of raw lust, but now acting much more like a mom. Now when she smiled at me, it was sweet and sincere and she looked genuinely happy, remarking how nice it was for the three of us to be spending time together.

Mom had claimed she was sucking me off because I needed it, but I think it was just as much for her. Blowing me had settled her down and she was back to acting like any other mom, rather than one straight out of a screenplay for the latest installment of Mommy loves me best.

But even as I debated the morality of our relationship as well as the unfairness to my father, my eyes were glued to her.

She had let her hair down and I loved how it fell across the creamy skin of her shoulders. The dress displayed her prominent breasts well and all I could think of was how bad I wanted to see them, to fondle them, to suck on her beautiful nipples.

Whenever mom got up to get more coffee or clean something from the table I watched her long legs and the delightful swing of her hips.

The dress hugged her ass nicely and like her tits, I kept envisioning my hands all over it, not just my hands, but my lips; kissing her cheeks, spreading them open and licking her pussy as she bent over in front of me.

Whether it was right or wrong I was hopelessly addicted to my mother and would never be able to tell her no. Unfortunately she seemed able to do it to me, staying clear while I was with Amy.

Then again from the second I had arrived here, she couldn't keep her eyes and eventually her lips off me. Maybe this time she would just let me keep playing with her and...

"Hey, you in there?"

I blinked and looked at dad, "Oh, sorry, just kind of fogging out."

"Well no wonder you're losing." Dad slid my cards from me and began shuffling.

"Go easy on him, Dave; he had a tough day today." Mom said, "He just lost his pretty little girlfriend."

"Nope, her loss." Dad corrected her. "Anyway, how about we play some Texas hold em?"

"Know what dad; I think I've had enough I'm going to go upstairs." Of the cards anyway, because there was definitely something else at the table I could never get enough of."

"It's only eight o clock." He looked at his watch, "Too early to go to bed."

"I might read for awhile." I told him, "It's been a long day."

"Right." He nodded, "Well I have to work tomorrow, but how about when I get back we go play some golf? You know, some quality guy time?"

"Sure, that would be great." I smiled while thinking that would be after a morning of quality time with mom.

"Well you go get some rest honey." Mom said, as she took my empty coffee cup from in front of me and stood up to take it to the kitchen. "Maybe you can get up early and have breakfast with us tomorrow, before dad goes to work."

"Sounds good." I rose from the table, "Night mom,"

"Night, honey." She blew me a kiss as she went into the kitchen.

"Night dad."

"Night kid," He grinned, "Of course I know why you're heading up to bed so early."

"I'm tired."

"I'm sure you are, but not that tired." He looked towards the kitchen, then back to me, "You're going upstairs to wait for your mother."

"I...what?" My heart skipped a beat, "Why would I be waiting for mom?"

"Oh, please you don't think I know you two?" I stared at him with a growing knot in my stomach and he continued. "You're going upstairs and in about a half hour your mom will say she's heading upstairs to read or watch TV in our room, but she'll go right into yours."

"Dad it's not what you think." I blurted, wishing to hell mom would come back out and as always have the right thing to say.

"Hey, Ryan, it's okay, I know how it is, you want your mom."

"No! I..."

"Of course you do." He gave me a reassuring smile, "And I don't blame you, your mother is just what you need right now."

"She...she is?" Something was wrong here, had I fallen asleep at the damn table?

"Sure she is." He laughed, "Hey, Ryan don't worry about it, I'm not jealous."

"Um, you're not?"

"No. Look I understand how it is, you just broke up with your girlfriend and you need to talk about it, but you'd rather talk to mom."

"Talk...right." I nodded, "Yeah, you got me. It's not that I don't like to talk to you, but..."

"You don't have to explain. Things like this you're better off with your mother, she's better at the whole emotion thing than I am."

"Yeah."

"I just think it's great you want to try to pretend that's not what you want."

"I don't want to be a mama's boy you know." I winked, "Us men, we're supposed to be tough not need to talk."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers