Mom & 30+ Years Ch. 07

Story Info
A mom & son relationship.
2.9k words
4.45
75k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers

To make a horrible story short, Gayle being married and separated for many years, I paid for her divorce. We talked about marriage, but I began to catch on. While I was out of town, Gayle was fucking every man who looked at her.

"I can't believe it!" I said to her, sitting in her kitchen that evening I confronted her. Doesn't the last year, me paying for your divorce and talk of marriage, mean anything to you?"

"You know the boy I showed you that while back, my first boyfriend? We were a pair to junior high and high school and I never looked at another boy. He broke up with me and I fucked the first boy who asked me out. I ended up marrying him about been fucking every man who wants me ever since. I can't stop!"

An end to a horrible experience, I asked Gayle for one last piece of ass before I left for good and the bitch turned me down.

After leaving Gayle, I called mom to tell her the story and how stupid I felt for getting involved with such a bitch.

"It's not your fault, Press." She comforted. "A pussy hungry boy like you can be sucked in pretty easily. It was not hard to tell she had your number. I would've broke your neck if I'd heard you talk about marriage to that bitch."

"You making fun of me, mom, it's not helping much!" I accused.

"How soon can you make it up here?" She asked.

"Not for a couple of weeks." I answered pathetically.

"I guess I'll just have to come see you." She said. "Can you pick me up from the airport tomorrow night?""Sure! Just leave me a message when!" I replied, my spirits being lifted immediately.

I was waiting for mom, at 10 PM, at the airport gate when she arrived. After a brief hug of hello, we said little as we walked to the baggage area, collected her bags and walked to the car.

"Let's stop somewhere for a bite to eat. I'm starving." She suggested. "Give us a chance to relax and catch up. Hell, it's been a little over two months since we've seen each other....... been together."

"I suppose you're missing that hot little piece of ass?" She challenged, as we sat eating in a secluded corner booth at IHOP's. "When you screwed that bottle of yours last night, who were you thinking about, me or her?"

"You know me too well, mom." I replied. "I was thinking of you! I always think of you, when it is just me and the bottle. You just being here is making me feel a lot better."

"I'm glad one of us could get off work! I'm ashamed to say I'm not here just for you, sugar! You remember I told you about Oscar? Well, I had to give it up, to help pay the bills you understand, and the son-of-a-bitch can't keep his cock hard long enough to satisfy a woman and he hasn't offered to eat my pussy. It's your fault, that I'm addicted."

I can't say I was happy with the fact that mom had allowed the ugly fucker to get this cock in her but I understood she was saving for retirement.

After eating, we arrived at my apartment a little after 12 o'clock.

"You're working tomorrow, right?" She asked.

"Yes, up and out by seven." I replied.

"I won't keep you up anymore than necessary, but Mama needs some attention. Give me a minute to scrub up. I expect you to be in bed waiting and ready with great anticipation."

In my mom's wisdom, she left the door of the bathroom open and I positioned myself so I could watch her reflection in the door length mirror, bare assed, one foot on the toilet, scrubbing her pussy with a washcloth. I undressed and stood there, in the dark bedroom fondling my stiff cock with, yes, great anticipation of getting my cock into her.

Leaving the bathroom light on, she walked past me and positioned herself in the middle of the bed, on her back, legs spread and knees high.

"Press, we can be romantic tomorrow night." She stated bluntly. "Come and give mom what she wants. Then, fill my belly!"

There was enough light for me to see her lavish bush, causing a shot of adrenaline to shoot through my brain. I stood looking at it briefly. Without much ado, I positioned myself between her legs and proceeded to probe her pussy with my tongue.

Knowingly, she lifted her ass off the bed and I slid my palms under her buttocks. I dined on the most provocative and forbidden fruit, my mother's treasure, my mother's pussy.

She lifted her feet and placed them on my shoulder, giving me clear access to her fuck hole to tongue fuck her. I lifted her ass as my tongue plunged as deep as I could push it into her.

"I have missed you so much!" She moaned. "Your tongue feels so good inside me. Yes! Pushed it deep!"

I knew she would not last long if I focused on her clit. I was actually concerned that she might comeby my tongue fucking. She was indeed in need of sexual relief.

As in a near death experience, the many times mom and I had been intimate reeled through my mind. I was content holding her ass in my hands and my face in her pussy giving her sexual satisfaction. I could not imagine a man not warning to eat this lavishly bushed treasure, but I was thankful that Oscar had not offered. I would pray he never would.

"I'm coming! Oh God! I'mmmmmmmmmmmm! Coooooommmmmmming!" She yelled loudly.

I was happy the bedroom was in front of the house and in the outer corner of the four-apartment complex. There was always a chance that someone upstairs might be awake at this hour, but at the moment I pushed those concerns aside.

As mom's orgasm subsided I climbed atop her as she reached for my cock, placed it to her pussy, and I pushed it deep into her. As needy as she had been, I too lost myself in my need as I began to fuck her vigorously.

"Yes baby! Yes, fuck me good! Fuck me hard!" Mom begged.

My hands reached to clinch her buttocks and pulled her in tight as I hammered into her. I could feel her heels tap rhythmically on my ass, her hands slapping on my back. Her pussy was soaking wet and I thought of her pubic hair wet and matted.

"Damn you! You motherfucker! Come in me!" She taunted. "Shoot your cum in my belly!"

One, two, three times my cock pulsed as my cum shot into her forbidden treasure as I moaned almost as loudly as she had. Our bodies stilled for long moments.

"Your nails need to be cut, sugar!" She chided. "I think I've got a few holes in my ass."

" Sorry, mom." I apologize. "I lost control."

"You lost control!" She exclaimed. "I was out of my mind there for a minute or two. I thought you had to get up early?"

I had released her ass and slid my arms up under her back, continuing his stroke into her slowly.

"Just a few more minutes?" I requested. "I'm still hard."

"I can tell, sugar." She replied. "I'm as happy as a clam for you to keep screwing me, but if you get me upset again you are not going to stop until I get off again!"

We had been here before, neither of us seemingly to get enough of each other. As we fucked, we talked. About her new relationship with Oscar, about what I was going to do now that I was alone without a girlfriend and how we were going to manage to get together, us being 400 miles apart.

"You have your bottle and I have my finger......."

"and a few other toys if I remember correctly!" I interjected.

"Yes, those too. But what I was going to suggest is that maybe you could call me or I could call you and we could..... have a little bit of fun on the phone?"

"You forget that I suggested that long ago and you didn't want to have any part of it." I taunted.

"Well, I've changed my mind." Mom replied.

"Well, maybe I don't want to do that now." I taunted. "You do have Oscar to take care of your sexual needs."

"That's true!" Mom played along, sensing my mood. "Maybe, I shouldn't be allowing another man to screw me. Oscar might not like it. In fact, I think you should pull your cock out of me right this second."

"Do you now!" I challenged. "When pigs fly! I'm going to fuck your pussy whether Oscar likes it or not."

"Let me up!" Mom demanded, pushing on my chest and wiggling her ass to uncouple us. "Oscar will kick your ass when I tell him how you took me!"

"Tell him what you like!" I replied. "But you're not getting up! I'm going to screw you until you can't stand up!"

"No! Let me up!" She pretended to demand angrily. "Let me up, damn you!"

We had been here before, also. Playing games to get ourselves re-excited when we should have called it an evening. It seemed every time one or the other of us could not get enough we would suggest a scenario with a provocative plot. Tonight it was me, in the beginning, anyway, but soon, as we tussled, she resisting, me persisting, she joined me and we lapsed into heated, lustful, incestuous fucking.

As I fucked her, I looked down to study her ass as I often did. The light from the bathroom allowed me to see and enjoy her beefy buttocks as they flattened on the bed each time I shoved into her. The action mesmerized me as I played with the rhythm, sometimes fast sometimes slow, long and short strokes, all to the intense pleasure of us both.

"I want to fuck to you all night long." I said in a labored breath.

"I'm hoping you do!" She replied, her breathing as labored as my own.

"You still want my cock out of your pussy?" I quizzed.

"You do and I'll never forgive you!" She replied.

A lengthy time later I began to sense that mom was in the zone, lost in her own lustful world. I concentrated on my rhythm to keep it steady, thrusting into her as I listened to her breathing and moaning. I continued to concentrate on her buttocks flattening onto the bed, slowly beginning to build to my own orgasm, just waiting for mom.

I did not have to wait very long. Her body stilled for a moment. She moaned loudly and animal like as the orgasm flowed through her body. I let go with a brief furious fuck. I filled her body once more with cum.

"The sweet motherfucker!" She whispered, as her hand gripped my buttocks pulling me to her.

"It's two-thirty!" I said with a sigh, glancing at the clock. "I've got to get a couple hours sleep."

I pulled my cock reluctantly out of her and slipped to her side. Resting in her arms, I went to sleep immediately.

My alarm woke me at 6:05am and I wearily rolled out of bed and entered the shower, leaving mom sleeping on her side. Or so I thought. Within a minute or two I heard her enter the bathroom sit down on the toilet and pee.

"Do you mind if I join you?" She asked.

"No, not at all." I answer. "You can wash my back."

"Only if you wash mine." She replied

She joined me in the shower, we kissed briefly but passionately, and proceeded to scrub each other.

"What time will you the home?" She asked.

"About six."

"I'll have supper ready for you. You do have food in the ice box I hope?"

"Yes I do." I answered.

"You know I'll have to go home tomorrow night." She informed me. "My flight is at eight o'clock."

"So we'll make the best of our time tonight!" I replied. "I think a little torture would be just the thing!"

"You do, do you!" She replied knowingly.

The day went slowly about all I could think about was the one more night I would have with mom. I had no idea when I would be able to see her again and now there was Oscar in the mix. He would have to be worked around. And what if he started eating mom's pussy?

I was home by six. We finished eating and cleaning up my seven, all the while throwing sexual innuendos around loosely. After showering, we stood

in a naked embrace at the foot of the bed. The curtains being drawn did not hinder the light from outside, leaving the room in a soft glow of evening.

"Now, dear lady." I directed. "Assume the position."

I'll remind you that mom was an avid walker and her body, especially her legs, was tuned and strong. Game for what was in store for her, she squatted at the foot of the bed, holding on to the railing only for support. I studied her briefly before dropping a small pillow between your legs and taking a position on my back behind her.

"Lift up just a little." I directed.

I scooted myself under her ass as she lifted up a bit, putting my face right at her pussy, positioning the pillow behind my head. To give her a little help, a little mind you, I cradled her ass with my hands. Thus in position, I began to explore her pussy with my tongue.

"You are a sadistic bastard." Mom said, as her breath caught as my tongue probed her treasure. "Have a little heart, sugar. Don't leave your dear mom in this position too long."

In the dozen times I had eat her pussy in this position, her stamina had only faltered once, falling forward to her knees. Thus, putting us in a 69 position where she quickly opted to suck my cock, to my great delight. I scolded her later for not holding the position.

Her breathing was becoming labored, her right hand pulling my hair, forcing my face into her pussy.

"You let me come and I'll let you screw me the way you like!" She offered.

I put my tongue to her clit, circling it with the tip of my tongue and flicking it up-and-down. I hated to let her get off this easy.

"Don't you stop!" She commanded. "I'm serious, dammit! You stop and I'll cut your cock off."

I removed my hands, and what little support I was offering, from her ass.

"You motherfucker!!" She bellowed.

Her body was quivering.

Seconds later the orgasm seized her, her body quaking with the strain forced on it, only to end in a shake. Slowly, she dropped forward. I rolled to my knees behind her, moving close, took my cock in my right6 hand, and spreading her cheeks with the other, I put my cock to her pussy and entered her.

"AAaagggggg! You sure don't mind taking advantage of your mother's lapse in judgment." She moaned.

"You said anyway I wanted!" I replied.

"At least let me get on the bed!" She pleaded.

I pulled from her and we rose together. I followed her around the bed where she took a position in the middle of the bed. I, once more moving close behind her, spread her cheeks again, gazing on her pussy I put my cock to her treasure. I eased it into her and began a slow rhythm, leaning back to watch my cock stroke into her.

"Boy, what I do for you!"

"I'll control myself." I assured her.

"You had better!"

I continued in a slow rhythm for many minutes. Then, I worked my feet flat on the bed and rose above her.

"I'm going to go for it, mom." I said. "Give me two minutes. No more!"

"Two fuckin minutes!"

I began to fuck her vigorously, my hands lightly supporting myself on her hips. She pushed her face into the bed as she moaned with each thrust of my cock sinking deep into her pussy.

"FUCK ME!" She yelled into the mattress. "YOU BIG DICK MOTHERFUCK!!"

I do not know if I passed the two minutes are not. Mom was a trooper and I experienced a strong orgasm, filling her pussy with warm, white semen, which she enjoyed, she told me.

An interesting note; the day after my mom left I happen to meet Cindy, the girl living in the apartment above us, coming out as I was going in.

"Hi, Press! I see your mother was visiting. I hope you two had a good time?" She asked.

"A quick visit, but yes, we had a good visit." I replied.

"I'm glad her toe wasn't broken! She let out a pretty good shout the other night. I told her I didn't understand her profanity but it must've hurt!" She said.

"Yeah! It woke me up. She said she had hit her toe on the door seal on the way to the bathroom." I added, lying like a dog. See you later."

"I think I would have liked that but Bill was transferred to Florida. I leave tomorrow. Say hi to your mom for me next time you see her. Ya'll seem close." She stated, with what appeared disturbingly to me as a knowing smile.

"We are kind of close." I answered. "I'll tell her hi for you."

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers