Mom & Caroline

Story Info
Son finds his mother is a new woman.
7.8k words
4.58
426.7k
144

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers

Well, this is the big 50. 50 stories on Literotica.com. I hope you have liked them as much as I have writing them. Congratulations, LAW! - Laurel & Manu

I remember the day my mother told me she was going to have a baby. I just had turned 15. My mother was 35, kinda late in life to be having babies in my mind. And, she didn't know who the father was. You see, dear old Mom, was a lush.

But, when Caroline was born, I fell in love. She was the light of my life. She had the prettiest green eyes I had ever seen in my life. They always lit up when I was near her, or held her. And, with our Mom being a (how do I put this) drunk whore, I took care of Caroline every minute I was home.

We grew very close to each other. I was her big brother, and she loved it. I spoiled her more than our mother did. I'd buy her anything she wanted, or does anything.

Even when I left for college, I'd send her Teddy Bears, Bubble Gum, anything she ever asks for. I'd call home 2 or 3 times a week to see how she was doing. After college I got a great job with a company based in, Florida. It was great, going from 'cold ass' North America, to warm, sunny, Florida.

I was lucky to get home every 3 years. But, when I did Caroline, had always grown a foot, maybe more. She was growing into a very good-looking young lady. The week before she graduated from high school, and she had just turned 18. I got some time off from my job, and drove home in my new BMW convertible.

As I pulled into the driveway, I saw my pretty young sister sun bathing on the lawn. She was wearing little string bikini. When she saw my car, she jumped up, and ran to me as fast as she could go, screaming, "Jerry! Jerry!"

She had turned into one of the sexiest looking girls I had seen in my life. Her brown, fluffy hair had grown to the middle of her back, and it must have had a thousands different highlights in it. Her pretty green eyes lit up just like the old days when I held her as a baby. And she now she wore little, wire frame glasses that slid down her nose, just enough to give her that seductive, sexy, teacher look.

The black, string bikini made her creamy, white skin look so good, and it just did cover her 40dd breasts. The bottom of the suit hung on her hips in a way that you thought it was going to fall off if she took the smallest step.

She jumped into my arms, crying like a baby, "Oh, Jerry. I missed you so much." The tears ran down her pretty face to her thin red lips.

I hugged her back, enjoying her grown up body; "I missed you, too." I stood her in front of me. Taking in her womanly form, "Wow! You sure have grown up girl." I said, giving her hips and her wonderful thighs a good look over. And thought how fantastic it would feel laying on her.

She smiled, and turned around giving me a great look at her 36-inch, matching ass. "I'm glad you like it big brother," her eyes looked to the front of my pants, seeing that I was hard, "It looks like 'he' likes me, too!"

My face got red as hell. I pulled 'wood' looking at my baby sister, I replied, "He knows good stuff when it's around," and I patted her great ass, "Where's Mom at?"

"All she does is work, or go out getting drunk, looking for men. You know Mom," she said with a sad face. Yes, I knew Mom. She was 53 years old, and still lived to find a hard cock, or a bottle of beer.

I gave her a good hard hug, smashing her big tits into my chest, "We'll have some good fun while I'm here. Just the two of us,." I said, while my hands roamed her back, and I just had got to her ass when she pulled away.

"You better watch out big brother! My vibrator broke yesterday, and I'm horny as hell today," she said, with a giggle.

I looked at her breasts, and replied, "Well, it's been over six months since I was laid."

She had a shocked look on her face, and hugged me, "Oh, you poor baby. Are the women down there nuts, or what? If you weren't my brother…" she stopped talking, and her face got red.

"If I wasn't your brother, what?" I ask her. She was making me horny as hell.

She gave me a look I had never seen before, "I'd fuck you until you passed out," she replied, as her hand reached to caress my cock, "You've turned me on since the summer I turned 16."

"We better get my stuff inside before we do something we shouldn't," I told her lifting my suitcase out of my car, "Lets go out to dinner tonight, and go dancing!"

She gave me another great hug, saying, "Oh! That would be great. And, a friend of mine is having a 'make out' party at her house. We could stop by there, OK?" Just want I needed, a make out party. My sister was turning me on, and she wanted to go there.

"Anything you want," I replied.

2.

Later that night, I'd been ready for our dinner date about 30 minutes before Caroline walked into the living room. My jaw hit the floor when I saw her. She had pulled her hair back into a fancy style, and it made her look 5 years older than she was.

Her make-up made her eyes, and lips look so sexy. She wore a thin, light blue, silk blouse that strained to keep her big, full breasts in. She had also worn a see-through bra that allowed her nipples to show.

Best of all, she had picked a black, mini skirt that went to the middle of her perfect thighs. The black stockings she wore, and the 3 inch high heels made my 10 inch cock go to full hardness.

"DAMN! You trying to kill me girl," I ask, as my eyes took in all of her wonderful body. I wasn't sure if I liked seeing her breast try to break free from her blouse, or her sexy legs covered in the stockings the best.

She moved to hug me, and replied, "So, does that mean you like?" She pushed her sexy hips into my hard cock, "Well, well. What do you have down your pants, big brother? A shot gun, or a fire hose?" she ask with a smile on her face.

"Well… after seeing you dressed up like this. It feels like a loaded shot gun ready to blast away," I laughed, and saw her face turn a bright red.

Dinner with Caroline was great. She was the perfect date. She teased me with every move of her body. Each time she would take a bite of food, I could swear it looked like she was sucking a hard cock, "Do you always eat like that?" I asked, as she took another bite.

She just smiled, and said, "Like… what, big brother?" she took another of her sexy bites. Her eyes watched me, as I watched her eat. She made sure to give her red lips an extra lick.

"You're a tease," I told her, "Let's go dance before you kill me," I took her hand, leading her to the bar, and dance floor. I looked into her eyes, "You're so beautiful." I pulled her against me, letting her feel how hard she had made me.

She moaned when my hard, 10 inches pushed between her stocking covered legs, "Oh Jerry. You're so big!" she moved her hips into my hardness, "You can park that 'thing' in me any time you need to."

My hands held her ass, and I made sure to push her into my meat as much as I could, "But, you're my little sister," I gave her a little kiss on her burning lips.

She kissed me back, and then said, "I don't care… you turn me on SO much," she moved her hips on me as hard as she could without making it obvious she was trying to fuck, her brother.

"We need to go before you make me cum in my pants," my hands had slid under her short skirt, "By the way, you have a great ass. I would LOVE to bite it and get lock jaw!" and I went on caressing her soft, warm flesh.

Her hand went to my hard cock, and she replied, "And, you have a nice hard, long, cock brother," her little hand held it tight, "It might split me in two, but I'd be more than willing to try it once," she moved her hand up, and down the long shaft.

"I'm sure you've had one this big before," I told her, enjoying her hand moving up, and down my long, hard, shaft.

"Brother! I'm still a young maiden," she said, with a big, sexy smile. I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. A girl this hot, and sexy was still a virgin.

"Thanks for sharing that! Now I am HARD." Her little hand worked up, and down my shaft. I pushed to each of her strokes, knowing if she didn't stop, I'd be cumming in my pants, and her hand, "Lets get out of here. Where's your friends party at?"

"MMMmmm, my brother is taking me to a 'make out' party. I can't wait!" She took at deep breath, and, ask, with a pleading look in her eyes, "Can I kiss you? I mean a good deep, long, lots of tongue, kinda kiss?"

I leaned to her lips, placing a small, but very passionate kiss on her burning lips, "Lets get outside, then you can do anything you want." I held her hand as we left the bar. We made it to my car, I pushed her against the door, thrusting my hips on her pussy, "I could fuck the SHIT out of you, and not think a thing of it."

Her arms pulled me to her, "Oh Jerry. YES!" she moaned so soft as her body melted into mine.

My hands pulled up her short skirt, I pulled my zipper down, letting my cock loose. Loose to FUCK my baby sister, "I need to be in you!" I said, as I pushed my cock to her soaked panties. I rubbed my head up, and down her soaking panties. She was very, very wet, and it made rubbing her feel so good, "You ready?" I ask, as I lined up my cock to her virgin love tunnel.

"YES! DO IT!" she moaned loudly, pushing against my stiff cock. I moved forward, my cock head pushed her little panties over. It rested at her opening.

"I love you," I pushed into her, my cock head was in my sister. "Oh baby! You're so hot."

"HEY! GET A FUCKING ROOM!" a carload of kids, yelled, as they pulled into the parking lot.

"HELL WITH THE ROOM, FUCK HER RIGHT THERE SO WE CAN WATCH!" another of the kids yelled to us.

"SHIT!" was all I could say, as I pulled out of Caroline. I didn't even get to 'pop' her cherry, "Lets go," I said, helping her in the car. I couldn't get out of the parking lot fast enough.

Caroline sat in the seat with a dazed look on her pretty face, and said, "Fuck! Why couldn't them bastards have waited just a few more minutes?"

I rubbed her creamy thigh, and replied, "We'll pick up where we stopped as soon as we're alone," I smiled at her. I caressed up to her panties, making sure my fingers touched her drenched pussy.

3.

We pulled up to Caroline's friend's house. There must have been 20 young couples there. All of them trying to get into the others pants.

Caroline's friend Betsy saw us, "Caroline. Where did you find this hunk?" she ask, as her eyes roamed around my body.

"Hi Betsy. We met on the Internet. This is Jerry. Jerry, Betsy." Caroline said, hugging me to her.

"You crazy girl. Hiding him from me," Betsy said, as her eyes looked to my hard cock, "Well, Caroline my dear, sweet friend, from the looks of that," she pointed to my cock, "Tonight's going to be a 'BIG' night for you."

Caroline smiled, and relied, "I sure hope so!" and her hand grabbed my cock, "I think I picked a good man to be my first."

Betsy watched Caroline's hand, "That thing is going to spilt you in two!" she giggled, "There's all kinds of beer. Help yourselves, and have a 'great' time," and she went on her way to greet other people.

We roamed the house meeting all of Caroline's friends, "Didn't you ever tell any of them you had a brother?" I ask her.

"Not really. You were gone to college when I started school, and it never really ever came up," she hugged me, "And… I didn't want any of my horny girl friends trying to 'take' you from me."

My hand slid under her skirt, caressing her wet little pussy, "You'll never have to worry about that," I leaned to her lips, kissing her as deep as my tongue would go in her mouth, "Lets go sit down, I want to 'feel' you up a while."

She giggled, and replied, "You do, do ya?"

"YES!" I said, walking to one of the darker rooms in the house, "This looks good in here," I whispered. There were other couples in the room getting hot, and heavy. Soft moans from the young girls filled the dark room, and my ears. I love hearing a girl moan with pleasure.

We sat in a very large, soft chair. I pulled my sweet sister on my lap, letting my hard, thick cock push against her soft ass, "We should just go home, but I love touching, kissing and turning you on."

"Help yourself. I'm up for anything, my sweet brother," and her mouth covered mine. We kissed for what seemed hours before we stopped, "Touch my breasts. I've dreamed of you holding, caressing, and sucking them so many times. I want my dream to come true tonight," she stood up, and sat back down on me. This time facing me, her breasts right against my mouth.

My hands moved slowly up her sides, until I cupped her yearning breasts in my hands, "Is this what you need… sister?" I squeezed her breasts in my hands.

Her young body shook with delight, "YES!" she moaned out with joy. Her sexy green eyes were squeezed shut, her teeth clinched together, "Oh Jerry. Yes. Yes," she moaned, and her hands covered mine, showing me what she wanted. Caroline loved her tits squeezed nice, and firm. I held them in my hands, working, teasing, and bringing her all the pleasure I could.

As I squeezed her breasts, I whispered in her ear, "Is this good sister? You like your big brother touching you?"

"Yes!" she moaned, pushing her breasts into my hands. Her hips began to push into my hard cock.

"You need some cock? Do you want your brothers cock?" I ask, as I teased her hard nipples.

She moaned with every word I said to her. She was on fire, "Oh, yes!" She unzipped my pants, freeing my cock, "I need it, Jerry. Take me!"

Her hands caressed my cock pole, and her sexy hips pushed against it, "Caroline, let's go home. Please!" I begged her. I didn't want her first time to be in this place. I wanted it to be special for her.

"OK," She gasp for air, pulling herself off of me, "Let's hurry!" I drove home as fast as I could go. I wanted my baby sister, NOW!

4.

The drive home went very fast. I pulled into the driveway, "Lets go, I need you," I said, caressing her firm breasts. We made our way into the house, and I pulled her into my arms. My tongue went in her mouth, and we hands went under her short skirt. I loved the feel of her tender ass. She was so hot, I had never felt a woman as hot as she was.

"Jerry! You're turning me on so much," her hips were grinding into mine. "Let's go to my room. I'm ready," she smiled taking me by the hand. She led us to her room, "Undress me Jerry."

I took off my sisters blouse, she stood before me, her breasts bare, her nipples hard, "You have the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen in my life," I leaned to her, sucking one of her light pink nipples into my mouth. I sucked it slow, letting the tip of my tongue gently tease her.

She sucked in a big breath of air, her hands grabbed my head, shoving my face hard against her heaving breasts, "Oh Jerry! Yes! Suck them!" Her hands held my hair, forcing me from one breast to the other, "Jerry! Come on, fuck me. Make me a woman," she let me go, laying across her bed.

I looked down at this young beauty, my sister. She had spread herself, wide, exposing her tender, virgin flower, "My sweet little sister. So pretty, and all mine," I smiled at her, and pulled down my pants, letting my 10 inch cock free to take this sexy girl.

Caroline's eyes took in my cock. It was as hard as it had ever been in my life. "You're SO big! My pussy is going to rip apart."

I mounted her, placing my stiff cock to her opening, "Oh no. I'll be easy. I'll go as slow as you want," I kissed her tenderly on the lips, "You ready? I sure am."

"Yes! Do like in the parking lot. Just put the head in me. That felt so nice," she smiled, and put her arms around my neck, "Go slow. Use your baby sister slow, and easy," she purred.

I eased my purple cock head into her body, "Oh baby!" I moaned, feeling her heat, and the velvet feel of her young pussy around my cock head.

Her muscles locked around my cock, they squeezed, and teased me, "JERRY! OH, MY SWEET JERRY!" she hugged me to her as hard as she could, "Do it! Make me a woman. Your woman!" She lifted her hips, giving me a better angle to push deep in her body.

"HELLO! WHERE'S MY BOY!" Our mother yelled as she pushed open the front door of the house, "Jerry, come see your mother," she yelled again, bringing Caroline, and me out of our trance.

"Oh fuck!" Was all I could say, jumping from my sisters burning, wet pussy, "How am I going to hide this?" I pointed to my hard cock.

"I have no idea," Caroline giggled, "Tell Mom that I'm in bed, OK?"

I tried pulling my silk boxers over my cock, "Sure. Anything you want. Do you want me to slip in your room after Mom is asleep?" I ask, hoping she said yes.

"Yes, if you can," She said with a sweet, sexy look on her face.

I finally got my boxers up, and went to see Mom. My jaw hit the floor when I saw her. When I saw her the last time, she had long, stringy hair, with lots of grey in it. She was about 60 pounds over weight. And dressed like shit.

5.

She stood by the front door, her hair was dyed a soft, light brown, and cut to her shoulders. She had lost a good 60 or 70 pounds. She was wearing a nice summer blouse that was real thin, exposing her large breasts. Her hips, and very thin ass were covered by a short skirt, "Damn Mom. You're looking good."

She turned to look at me, and replied, "Well, thank you," she looked at my bare chest, and the silk boxers I was wearing, "You're looking pretty good yourself. Come, and give me a big hug," she said, walking towards me. I couldn't help looking at her thin hips. She looked like she was 30 or so, not 53.

We hugged nice, and close. As I held her, I could feel my cock coming to life against my mother, "Caroline didn't tell me you had changed so much." I stepped back looking at her again. She just smiled, as I looked her over. As I hugged her again, my cock slid out of my boxers, and found it's way right under Mom's skirt. Her pussy was wet and hot as my cock pushed on her panties.

I felt her body shiver, and she moaned, "How did you ever get a 'tool' this big?" she shifted her pussy against my cock, "You'll never know how good this makes me feel," Her arms hugged me tighter, her thin hips started slowly moving, making her wet pussy rub my hard cock, "I haven't been with a man in 2 years."

My hands held her hips as she moved. I could feel her trembling, "You feel so good," I said, moving my hands to her soft ass. I slowly caressed her, "You must be one very horny lady?"

"Yes!" she moaned, and began to kiss my neck. I slid my hands under her skirt, to her panty covered ass, "Mmmm, this is SO dirty," She groaned, "But, you a turning me on with that monster between your legs."

I held her hips still, and I started pumping against her wet panties, "You want me to stop?" I ask, rubbing her pussy with my rock, hard cock.

She melted in my arms, "You're killing me. I'm so horny," she moved her pussy with my every thrust against her pussy, "I guess we should stop. But, can we do this again, sometime?"

I leaned, and kissed her full on the mouth, letting my tongue enter her mouth, as my hand went to her burning pussy. After a good 10 minute kiss I pulled from her, and replied, "Next time… I'm NOT stopping."

She panted for air, "Next time… I won't want you to stop," Mom said with a sexy look on her face, "I'm going to take a shower. Make some coffee, when I'm finished, I want to hear everything about you." And she left the room. I made the coffee, and waited for my sexy mother to come back.

"So, tell me what you've been doing," Mom said, walking into the kitchen.

I choked on the coffee I was drinking, "Lord, you look so GOOD!" I said, looking over Mom. She had put on a small half shirt that just did cover her large breast. And I could see her dark, brown nipples as plan as day. A pair of small bikini panties were on her hips, "I can't believe how good you look."

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers