Mom & Daughter are Lesbians Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura relaxes while taking a bath and masturbating herself.
7.3k words
4.15
36k
40
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters are over the age of 18-years-old.

Mom & Daughter Are Lesbians, Ch. 02

Laura relaxes while taking a leisurely bath and masturbating herself.

Continued from Chapter 01:

Liz entered her bedroom naked. Denying her some sexy fun, Laura wished her lesbian lover had stripped off her clothes in front of her. Even better, while allowing her to touch and feel her through her clothes, Laura wished she had allowed her to strip her naked in the way that Liz stripped her naked. Taking her time removing her blouse, jeans, panties and bra, Laura wished she could have undressed Liz.

As if she was a dead starfish laying in the sand with her arms and legs spread, while waiting to be eaten, Laura laid on Liz's big, firmly comfortable bed naked. As if on a military mission and hiding in a bunker, Liz climbed in bed and slithered between Laura's legs. All that Laura could see of her lover was the top of her blonde, pretty head and those big, expressive, blue eyes staring up at her as if she was worthy of Liz's sexual preoccupation.

Like anything else, the first time was the best. The first time having sex with Liz was like that first sip of hot, strong, black coffee in the morning, that first taste of decadent, dark chocolate, that first sip of single malted scotch, or that first bite of pizza. The only thing more memorable was that first, long, wet, passionate kiss and the first time that Liz touched Laura's naked pussy before licking her naked pussy.

Gently rubbing her clitoris, as if her clit was a delicate crystal that could break, she rubbed it a little harder and faster while fingering her. Laura was already wet, so very wet and the first time the she felt Liz's tongue buried in her snatch was an unbelievable feeling and something that she'd remember for the rest of her life. She couldn't believe she was allowing Liz to have her wicked sexual way with her naked body.

Licking and licking her faster while fingering her deeper, Liz was Laura's fantasy lover. From out of all the men and women she had sex with, if she only had to choose one to keep forever, Liz would be the one. Only, with her too busy living her world adventures, Laura knew that Liz didn't feel the same way about her. She absolutely knew that there were other women in Liz's life, women that she obviously cared for more than she cared for Laura. Wishing things were different between her and Laura, she'd marry her, if she asked. Only, what would she tell her daughter.

"Heather, Mommy prefers having sex with women instead of having sex with men. Mommy is a lesbian. This is Elizabeth," imagined Laura introducing Liz to Heather. "We're in love. We're married. I'm her wife and she's my husband," imagined Laura telling her daughter.

Only, that was then and ten years later, this is now. Other than they come together two or three times a year, Liz was too busy with her work and with her life to include Laura on a daily, weekly, or even a monthly basis. Still, with Liz so intelligent and so interesting, as if she's a shooting star skyrocketing across Laura's sky, a little of her goes a long way.

Chapter 02:

With her daughter, Heather, out on a date, it had been a long time since Laura had the house to herself. As if she lived alone, she relaxed with a glass of white wine while taking a nice, long, leisurely bath with her favorite waterproof, sex toys, her purple rabbit vibrator and her anatomically correct, Mr. Big dildo. Rubbing her clit while fingering her nipples, she thought of sensuous things and sexual thoughts that were mixed with romantic feelings and erotic fantasies. Instead of being rushed with her finger, it was nice taking her time with her sex toys. Instead of having to be quiet, it was therapeutic to let out her orgasmic screams of sexual passion.

As if Liz was the man and she was the woman, she thought of Liz kissing her and kissing her. She thought of making out with Liz while feeling her lesbian lover through her clothes. As Liz was the aggressive one and she was the submissive one, she thought of Liz feeling her through her clothes while kissing and kissing her. She thought of Liz naked. She thought of Liz stripping her naked. She thought of Liz fingering her pussy and licking her pussy before giving her an oral orgasm. She thought of fingering Liz's pussy and licking her pussy before giving her an orgasm too.

She thought of Liz wearing her a strap-on dildo and fucking her as good and as hard as any man could. She thought of Liz slowly humping her with love. She thought of Liz fucking her harder and faster. She thought of Liz pounding her pussy with her anatomically correct and lifelike dildo until she exploded in orgasmic pleasure.

Humping her and pounding her, as if she was the man instead of the woman, she thought of her wearing the strap-on dildo and fucking Liz's pussy in the way that she had fucked her pussy. Liz even has a double strap-on dildo where, while facing one another, they could fuck one another at the same time while kissing one-another and feeling each other's big tits. Because it was Liz and her lips, she loved Liz's strap-on dildo as much as she loved any cock that she had fucked and sucked.

While continuing to think of her lesbian lover, she turned on her vibrator and allowed it to work its magic on her clitoris. Ever so slowly and erotically, she set the speed on the slowest first. Then, raising the speed higher as more sexual and erotic images ran through her mind in the way of a fast forward movie, she heightened her sexual pleasure.

While thinking of movie scenes of romance, sex, and seduction, while imagining them all naked, she replaced her favorite actors and actresses that weren't originally cast in the starring roles. She thought of romantic stories of unrequited love, lost loves, tragic endings, and happy endings where they lived happily forever after. She thought of two people in love, a man and a woman, before she thought about a woman in love with another woman. Then, growing more sexually excited, she thought of a threesome with a man fucking her and a woman licking her while fingering her.

Continuing to feel her big breasts and finger her erect nipples, pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, she rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy. She thought of hot, sexy scenes from erotic stories she had read. She thought of having hot, lesbian sex with celebrity women. She thought of old boyfriends, men she dated, men she wished she had dated, and men she saw on the street, on TV, and in magazines that she felt feelings of sexual lust and passionate desire. She thought of old girlfriends, women she befriended, women she wished she had dated, and women she saw on the street, on TV, and in magazines that she had feelings of sexual lust and passionate desire.

Just as she thought of her previous, heterosexual lovers, she thought of her previous, lesbian lovers too, those that she made love to after having made love to Liz. By far, she had more heterosexual lovers than she had lesbian lovers. With her being such a whore back then, she had a small army of male lovers, enough to fill a banquet room. She imagined all of her lovers sitting around a long table in a big room while being served dinner and champagne and while watching movies of their sexual adventures.

She'd love to have a banquet with the only invited guests being her ex-lovers. Only, no doubt, most of them are probably married with children, some of them may be out of state, out of the country, or may even be dead. So tragic that she felt such love and sexual affection for them once and now they're just a flashing memory to help her to masturbate and give her an orgasm. Yet, by far, her greatest love was and still is her longtime lesbian lover, Elizabeth. No one could ever compare to her or compete with her. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy.

With her being such an exhibitionist back then, she thought of all of the times she flashed her semi-naked and naked body to unsuspecting men and women. Over the years she had flashed some part of her semi-naked or all of her naked body to every man and every woman she knew well, was acquainted with, and/or who she barely knew at all. Always making her flashing appear accidental, whether they were male or female, she more got off on the surprised looks on their faces than she did in exposing herself. She especially enjoyed flashing them when they looked, stared, and even ogled at all that she was purposely showing.

While imagining what they'd look like naked and while wondering what they'd be like in bed, she imagined having sex with every man and every woman she had ever known and had ever flashed. Whenever she wanted them to reappear, she just needed to think of them and imagine them naked. With her having quite the vivid imagination, once imagining them as if they were real, they were in her bathroom and in her bedroom with her, while she took her bath or laid in her bed masturbating herself. Just as it sexually excited her to imagine having sex with those she never had sex with, it sexually excited her to imagine having sex with those she had sex with again.

### MADMADMADMAXine ###

Depraved and bizarre, sometimes, she thought of having sex with her father, Joe, more when she was 20-years-old and still living at home than she ever did now. Sometimes when masturbating herself, she thought more of having sex with him back then. She used to imagine sucking his cock before imagining her father fucking her. As much as she imagined having sex with her father, with her having bi-sexual thoughts, even back then, she imagined having sex with her mother, Mary, too. With her still such a sexually frustrated and horny virgin so long ago, as much as she imagined sucking her father's cock, she imagined eating her mother's cunt before allowing her mother to lick her pussy too.

A middle child sandwiched in between the two, she imagined having threesome sex with her big brother, Jim, and her kid sister, Lorraine. While she sucked her brother's cock, she imagined her sister eating her pussy. Then, while her sister sucked her brother's cock, she imagined eating her sister's pussy. She couldn't count how many times she masturbated herself to the thoughts of sucking her father's and brother's cocks before fucking them. She couldn't count how many times she masturbated herself to the thoughts of licking her mother's and sister's pussies before eating imagining them eating her pussy too.

Based upon her sexual fantasies that she remembered from more than twenty-years-ago, as much as she fantasized of having heterosexual sex, she fantasized of having lesbian sex too. Seemingly, for as far back as she could remember, attracted to boys as much as she was attracted to girls, she always had lesbian tendencies. Yet, picking one sex over the other while feeling pressured to do so, she was heterosexual for most of her life. Then, enjoying the best of both sexual worlds, she started having sex with women while still having sex with men. Now, that she's older and more knows what she wants, she'd much rather be a lesbian. She'd much rather be with Liz than to be with any man or with any woman.

Not stopping with her having incestuous, sexual thoughts for her father, her brother, and her sister, every man and woman in her life was fodder for her sexual fantasies. Sometimes, while masturbating herself, she imagined having forbidden sex with her ex-father-in-law, Tom. While her ex-mother-in-law entertained guests in her home, she imagined herself in the garden and on her knees blowing her husband's father. After sucking his cock, she imagined him turning her around, bending her over, lifting up her skirt, pulling down her panties, and fucking her from behind.

Oddly enough, with her ex-mother-in-law helping to dress her on her wedding day, she purposely exposed her naked body to her. Just before wearing her long, white wedding gown to the altar, she imagined having sex with her ex-mother-in-law, June. She imagined her ex-mother-in-law feeling and sucking her big tits before eating her blonde cunt after she felt and sucked her modest breasts and before eating her brown, bushy cunt too. In the way she thought of having taboo sex with her father-in-law, she imagined having forbidden sex with her mother-in-law too.

Not quite done sexually fantasizing over her ex-in-laws, she imagined having hot sex her ex-brother-in-law, Robert. She imagined making out with him while fucking his cock before sucking his cock. She imagined making out with her ex-sister-in-law, Pamela, and having hot sex with her too. She imagined fingering and licking her pussy before her ex-sister-in-law fingered and licked her pussy too. Obviously, horny and sexually frustrated, she rejected those thoughts of her father, her mother, her brother, her sister, her father-in-law, her mother-in-law, her brother-in-law, and her sister-in-law to think about having sex with her hot neighbor and his sexy wife.

### MADMADMADMAXine ###

Settling in and satisfied with this particular sexual scenario while masturbating herself, she thought about having sex with her neighbor, Jack, and his wife, Kate. Innocently enough, after flirting with one another whenever they bumped into one another on the street or at the market, she imagined them inviting her over for drinks. She imagined accepting their invitation with the hope that they'd both seduce her, fuck her, and lick her. While still using her vibrator to massage her clit, she moved her dildo in place beneath the warm water of her relaxing bath in readiness to fuck her pussy while imagining it was Jack's cock fucking her cunt.

As if turning the dial of her imagination for a better view, she turned up the speed of her vibrator higher. Getting to know her neighbors better, she imagined becoming a little tipsy after having a couple of drinks, a few laughs, and some light, sexy banter. With Kate watching, she imagined Jack kissing her while feeling her big breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her clothes. She imagined Kate kissing her too while reaching beneath her short skirt to finger her pussy through her panties. She imagined Jack undressing her with Kate helping him to undress her too.

With Jack removing her blouse and skirt while kissing and kissing her, Kate helped to remove her blouse and skirt also. Kate exchanged places with her husband while Jack stripped himself naked. Laura imagined Kate removing her bra before helping her to remove her own bra. She imagined Kate kissing her while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples while she felt her tits and fingered her nipples too. Then, Jack moved closer to her to stick his big, hard cock in her mouth. Sucking him hard and sucking him deeper while stroking him faster, Laura sexual fantasy suddenly stopped as if the plug was pulled from a television.

'Wait. Hold on! Back up. That's not right.'

Instead of imagining that sexual fantasy of giving Jack a blowjob, she imagined another sexual fantasy of eating Kate's pussy. She imagined Jack making himself comfortable in his favorite, easy chair while watching his wife strip naked before watching her strip their guest of honor naked too. She imagined watching Jack removing his cock from his pants to stroke himself while he watched his wife having sex with their sexy neighbor.

As if she was a spectator in the way that Jack was, Laura sat on the couch while Kate kissed her, felt her, fondled her, and sucked her nipples while fingering her pussy. Once Laura was wet, Kate slid to the floor between her legs and licked her pussy while fingering her pussy. While pleasuring her clit with her vibrator and fucking herself with her dildo, no longer imagining having sex with Kate, Laura imagined her having sex with her lesbian lover, Elizabeth.

As soon as Laura imagined being eaten by Kate, when she looked down, she saw her lesbian lover, Elizabeth, staring up at her. Instead of seeing Kate's dark, brown hair and big, brown eyes, she saw Elizabeth's long, blonde hair and expressive, blue eyes. She missed Liz and wished she was there with her now.

She'd love nothing more than to take a bath with her while drinking wine, talking, laughing, and relaxing. Then, once retiring to her bedroom, they'd have sex. Only, because of her daughter, Heather, Elizabeth had only been to her house to visit, not to stay overnight, and not to have sex. Any time Laura wanted to have hot, lesbian sex with her lesbian lover, she had to make the 300-mile, five and half hour, drive to Liz's house in Vermont.

### MADMADMADMAXine ###

Albeit still horny and somewhat sexually frustrated, masturbating herself was never as sexually satisfying as having sex with a real heterosexual or lesbian partner. Yet, nonetheless her horniness and her sexual frustration, she felt so much more relaxed after masturbating herself in her bath. She wished her lesbian lover, Elizabeth, was here with her now to eat her and to fuck her with her strap-on dildo.

In the mood to be eaten and fucked, she'd love nothing more than to have her cunt fingered, licked, and pounded with a strap-on cock. If only her new neighbors were as sexually interested in her as she was sexually interested in them, albeit more interested in Kate than she was in Jack, she'd love to have hot, lesbian or even threesome sex. She'd love nothing more than to have sex with Kate's young, hot, sexy body while her husband watched.

After her bath, a luxurious pleasure that she allowed herself whenever alone with her bad self, she put on her Chinese, silk robe with nothing on underneath. Feeling free of her confining bra and panties, she felt like such a whore wearing her skimpy robe and nothing else beneath the robe. Making her feel so sexy, she loved how the robe sensually felt against her soft, naked skin. Making her feel so opulently decadent, as if the robe had a thousand, tiny, Chinese fingers inside massaging her, tickling her, and teasing her, the feel of the silk on her naked body sexually excited her everywhere it touched her.

In the way she was such a whore for sex when with the right partner, whether with a man or with a woman, and was such a whore for fur and diamonds, she was such a slut for silk. As if the silk was liquid, as if the silk was a second skin that was always in motion, she loved how her robe looked, felt, flowed, and conformed to fit every curve of her sumptuous, sexy body. Unlike other silk robes that were too short and that barely covered her naked ass and pussy, this robe was her ideal mid-thigh length. She had a longer silk robe that flowed nearly down to her ankles but she felt as if she was wearing a Japanese kimono more than she felt she was wearing a sexy, Chinese robe when wearing that.

Naked behind her robe, this robe was her ideal outfit to wear when in the mood to flash her naked body to unsuspecting men and women. As if learned behavior or an inspiration to her sexuality, now every time she wore this robe, she was in the mood to flash someone. Whenever she was horny enough and sexually daring enough, always making her flashes appear unintentional, she'd wear this robe to flash the pizza delivery man her naked tits and/or her naked pussy. With her one sexual fetish gelling with most men's sexual fetishes, she was as much of an exhibitionist as most men were voyeurs.

Whenever traveling and staying overnight at a hotel, she always wore this robe to flash the room service waiter delivering her meal. While walking down to the ice machine, wearing nothing more than her sexy smile, a shapely wiggle, her high heels, and this robe unbelted, she couldn't count how many unsuspecting men and women she flashed all that they no doubt hoped to see. While flashing men her naked ass and naked pussy, some strange, new man always started a conversation with her while she bent at the waist to retrieve her ice. With her big, naked breasts falling forward with her and totally exposed, it took the cold of the ice machine to cool her libido somewhat.