Mom & Daughter are Lesbians Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura laughed to herself while hugging and comforting her daughter. Probably buckets full, she couldn't count how much cum men shot all over her hand, all over her tits, all over her face, in her mouth, and in her pussy. Only with her daughter acting so innocent and so much like the virgin that she obviously was, she needed to have a long talk with her about men and the facts of the sexual life of a woman.

"Son of a bitch," said her mother. "I can't believe he sexually assaulted you."

Heather looked at her mother with tears.

"I only wish a hand job was the only thing he wanted but he put a heavy hand behind my neck and pulled my mouth down to him," said Heather. "He was so strong, too strong for me to fight him."

Laura looked at her daughter with shock.

"Oh, my God, that fucking creep," she said really getting angry now. "You poor thing," she said hugging her daughter tighter while her robe opened even more.

While holding her mother tighter, Heather remained silent before speaking again. Now, really feeling horny, Laura wished she had a pussy to lick or a cock to suck.

"I tried fighting him but as soon as I opened my mouth to scream, he stuck his erect prick in my mouth Mom. His cock was in my mouth, Mom. Gross, so gross. I can still taste him," said Heather.

Heather made a face as if she had just swallowed poison.

"Dirty bastard. Filthy pig," said Laura getting angrier that her daughter as so sexually abused.

While moving her hair away from her pretty face, Laura stroked her daughter's long hair. Now beyond being horny after all that her daughter confessed, Laura wished she had a pussy to lick or a cock to suck.

"Gagging me, surprised I didn't puke all over him, he practically shoved his prick down my throat. Holding my head there with one hand, he reached his other hand down my top and bra to feel my naked tits and finger my nipples. He humped my mouth while moving my head up and down with his hands. As if he was a crazed rapist instead of my friend, he forced me to blow him, Mom. He wanted me to suck him. He wanted to cum in my mouth but before he could ejaculate in my mouth, I squeezed his testicles as hard as I could. While he was screaming in pain, I demanded that he drive me home."

To be continued...

*****

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.