Mom & Daughter are Lesbians Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, that's enough," said Laura. "You're making me uncomfortable. You're making me sexually excited."

Laura closed her robe again but didn't tie it. If she was in shock by what her daughter asked before about wanting to see her breasts, she was floored by what her daughter asked her next.

"May I suck them?"

Heather looked up at her mother with a sexually excited look while Laura looked down at her daughter in horror mixed with sexual excitement.

"Suck them? You want to suck my tits?" Not about to say no to her daughter sucking her big tits after her daughter touched and felt her big tits while fingering her nipples, she looked at her daughter perplexed. "Why?"

Heather gave her mother a sexy smile.

"Yes, if you don't mind, I'd like to suck your nipples, mother. I'd like to know what the big deal is with guys always wanting to suck my tits," said Heather. "Just so I can understand their attraction to women's breasts, I'd like to feel that they feel."

Knowing full well that her reason for wanting to suck her tits was a crock of shit, Laura couldn't believe her daughter was sexually teasing her, enticing her, and exciting her. If it wasn't enough that she wanted to see her tits, that she felt her breasts, and fingered her nipples, she couldn't believe that Heather wanted to suck her tits too. Was she teasing her or did she really want to suck her tits? She didn't know if Heather was purposely, sexually teasing her or if she was just curious about her breasts. Allowing Heather to suck her nipples while feeling and fondling her tits and fingering her nipples was more sexual than it was exhibitionistic.

Hoping that her daughter's reason for wanting to suck her tits was the latter instead of the former, she couldn't tell if her daughter was teasing her or if she was trying to seduced her. Maybe the reason why Heather was so turned off by her date was because she had lesbian tendencies in the way that her mother had lesbian tendencies later I life. She was still shocked that Heather not only wanted to see her naked tits but also wanted to feel and suck her naked tits. It was one thing for her daughter to see her naked breasts and another thing for her daughter to feel and fondle her naked breasts while fingering her nipples but allowing Heather to suck her tits was something else entirely.

Yet, unable to deny her request, even though it was so wrong to allow her daughter to suck her breasts, she'd love to have her daughter suck her tits. She'd love to know what it would feel like for her daughter to suck her nipples. Maybe while sucking her nipples, she'd want to finger her pussy too. Maybe her sucking her mother's tits was the prelude to them having lesbian sex. She'd love for Heather to finger her wet pussy while licking her wet cunt.

"Sure. Go ahead," said Laura while feigning a disinterested shrug. "You may suck my tits. Something you haven't done since I breast fed you nearly 20 years ago, just don't bite my nipples in the way you used to do," said Laura with a laugh.

Heather leaned down and sucked her mother's left breast while feeling her right breast and fingering her right nipple. Pulling her nipple out more, she turned and twisted her nipple. Then, she switched and sucked her right breast while feeling her left breast and while fingering her right nipple. Between Heather sucking her tits while fingering her nipples, she only wished that her daughter would ask to lick her pussy.

'If only she'd ask to lick my pussy, I'd let her,' thought Laura. 'If only she asked me to eat her cunt, I'd do that too. I'd so love to have lesbian sex with my beautiful daughter.'

Sexually exciting her, unable to take it anymore, Laura pulled away from her daughter. If Heather continued sucking her nipples and fingering her nipples, she'd give her an orgasm. Just as it was wrong for her daughter to be sucking and fingering her nipples, it was wrong to allow her daughter to give her mother an orgasm. If Heather sucked and fingered her nipples anymore, she'd push her daughter back on the bed, strip off her panties, and fall between her shapely thighs while licking and fingering her cunt.

Laura stood and flashed her daughter the front of her naked body before tying her robe. If she wasn't horny before, after her daughter fingered her pubic hair, felt her breasts, fingered her nipples, and sucked her big tits, she was really horny now. Even when missing Liz, she had never been as horny and sexually frustrated as she was now.

Now she'd have to masturbate herself again tonight while thinking of her daughter's lips touching her pubic hair before she touched her pubic hair with her fingertips. She'd have to pleasure herself with her vibrator while thinking of her daughter feeling her big tits before sucking her big tits. She'd have to fuck herself deep with her big, hard dildo while imagining her daughter licking her cunt.

"We'll talk more tomorrow," said Laura to her daughter. "Good night," she said anxious to leave her daughter's bedroom so that she could retire to her bedroom and masturbate herself.

Now, with her hornier than she ever was before, she'd have to make an unplanned trip to see her special friend in Vermont sooner than expected. It's been a few months since she had hot sex with anyone but her own fingers. Now, in the sexual way she always thought about Liz, she was sexually thinking about her daughter too. She'd love nothing more than for Heather to eat her cunt. She'd love nothing more than to eat Heather's cunt too.

"Wait," said Heather. "Don't go. Please don't go."

Laura looked at her daughter while hoping beyond hope that she'd ask her to have sex with her.

'May I eat you, Mom?' She imagined her daughter asking her. 'May I lick and finger your pussy after you eat and finger my pussy too? May I fuck you with a strap-on dildo? Would it be too much to ask for us to have sixty-nine sex? I'd love to know what it feels like to lick and finger your cunt while you're licking and fingering my cunt at the same time too.'

Dizzy with incestuous lust, Laura took a big breath to clear her head.

"What? What is it, Heather?"

Heather bit her lip while staring up at her mother.

"After what happened tonight. I don't want sleep alone. If you don't mind and if it's okay with you, I need you to hold me and cuddle me in the way you used to do so long ago when I slept in your bed. Would you do that for me, Mommy? Please? May I sleep with you? Pretty please?"

Heather imagined them not sleeping at all but having incestuous, lesbian sex instead. A dangerous precedent to set, with the temptation to kiss, touch, and feel her daughter, she feared that she'd have sex with her daughter. Unable to exert the self-control she needed not to coerce her daughter into having lesbian sex with her, Laura didn't want to sleep with Heather. If this was what this was about, just as she wouldn't be able to say no to having sex with her daughter, she couldn't resist her daughter being in her bed with her.

"Sure. Okay," said Laura going against her better judgment with a feigned disinterested shrug.

To be continued...

*****

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

12