Mom and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eight8s
eight8s
96 Followers

She came back in with a red bra and panty set. The top barely held her enormous orbs as they teasingly jiggled with every step. She straddled my right leg and rubbed back and forth as she kissed me again. I could feel the heat from her pussy and as she pulled back could see her nipples poking through her bra and the unmistakable wet spot forming in the camel toe of her panties. Her breathing was becoming ragged and we were both really turned on. She told me there was one more.

She slid from behind the doorway with her finger beckoning me. She wore a garter belt and stockings and a transparent lace bra. I could see that she had shaved herself and I was rock hard. I followed her into her room and embraced her as we kissed. I told her how much I appreciated her new outfits and loved every one of them. I looked her with passion and love and asked if she really was ready for this. She said, I don't know, but I can't help myself right now. I pulled the straps of her bra off her shoulders and unhooked the back, sliding it down over her breasts. It caught on her erect nipples before we tossed it away. She pulled my shirt off and unbuttoned my shorts and slid them down. I kissed her again as I laid her back on the bed and slid into her. She moaned as she locked her legs around me. She was so wet and ready.

I tweaked her nipples as we kissed and I slid down between her thighs to taste her sweet juices. She moaned loudly and started to wiggle around as my tongue caressed her clit. Within moments her legs were shaking and her fingers laced through my hair as she pulled me tight. Her first orgasm hit like a wave as her whole body convulsed in pleasure.

I then slid up and kissed her deeply as I slowly and firmly slid my manhood into the same tunnel from which I was born. It was the most erotic and loving moment of my life.

Within minutes she was shaking and covering the bed in her juices as we continued to make love. She moaned deeply and told me how much she loved me, how much she wanted this for so long, and how much she wanted me so deep inside her. She came three more times before my own climax hit and I unloaded my sperm deep inside her.

We laid there for awhile in each other's arms. I asked her if she was ok, she told me she had never been better. We started making out again as I recovered and asked if she was up for another round. She smiled and said "for you baby, anytime." We spent the entire afternoon and evening making sweet love and it was amazing on every level.

We talked the following day and she told me that she was happy with our new level of relationship, although she was still having some issues with the "rightness" of it. She told me how I had made her feel like a woman after all these years and she felt giddy with happiness. She let me know she was looking forward to seeing me soon.

The following day we were texting back and forth while I was at work. It started as playful banter and quickly escalated into something far more hot. As our chat became more and more erotic, I asked her to send me a picture. She started to send me pictures of her in various states of undress. We traded pictures and texts all day working both of us into a sexual frenzy.

I have discovered a whole new side to my mom since the previous Sunday. It seems I had opened a Pandora's box of a very sexual woman who hid behind religion for years.

The following day we had been texting and she admitted that she really wasn't paying much attention at her Bible study as she sexted me throughout and even took an upskirt picture revealing a wet spot on her skirt. The thought of her doing that at church made it all that more taboo and erotic. I told her I would stop by after she got home from church. She told me that she was very much looking forward to it and it was "a bitch trying to concentrate at Bible study today."

She answered the door in her robe, as I went inside, she closed the door and we kissed. She told me that I had awakened a monster within her and she had never remembered a time when she was so on fire. I told her how much I loved her, how beautiful she is and how much I had been thinking about her and our time lately.

I took her by the hand and lead her to the living room and wrapped my arms around her. We started making out and I slid my hand inside her robe to her hard nipple. I told her how much I loved the pictures and how horny they made me. She told me that they did something for her as well. I then slid my hand down her robe, loosening the tie and opening the front to me. I reached down to her pussy and felt how wet she was in anticipation. I laid her back on the couch and spread her legs as I lowered my face between her legs. I slowly licked up her dripping juices from her lips as she gasped and moaned. She told me neither my dad nor my step dad ever would go down on her and that it felt amazing. I started gently licking her clit and inner lips. She was squirming all over the place as I continued to lick, suck and nibble on her most intimate parts.

Her left leg started to shake first, then her right as she neared her climax. I took my right hand and positioned it so my fingers held open her lips while my middle finger went in to rub her g-spot. She cried out and said Oh My God what are you doing to me? I told her to trust me and enjoy. She smiled and said this was most amazing. I could feel her get close as I teased her on the edge. Then I could feel her muscles grab my finger as her lips swelled and she came with a deep moan. I told her to keep her legs open as I took a second finger and started to rub her g-spot. She told me that it felt like she had to pee. I told her it was normal and to just relax.

She came a second time violently and drenched my hand and the couch with her juices. I went back to licking her clit and she was writhing and asking what had just happened. I licked her to another orgasm and started caressing her g-spot with the tips of my fingers deep inside her. I told her that she had squirted and had a deep vaginal orgasm. She said she had never came like that before as her stomach muscles tensed and she came again with a scream. The couch was soaked, the room smelt like her sex and I had a raging hard on.

I pulled off my shirt and pants took her by the hand. She wobbled as she stood up and said that was the most amazing thing she had ever experienced. I took her back to the bedroom and laid on my back. I told her to hop on. She slid down on my dick and started to come again within a few strokes. Her muscles clamping down on my manhood sent me over the edge as I emptied my load deep inside her.

She smiled and leaned down to give me a kiss, smashing her breasts against my chest. She rolled over and we laid naked in the afterglow for a while before getting up to jump in the shower together.

I stopped by a few days later as my mom and a friend from her bible study were relaxing in the jacuzzi in the back. Each looked good in their suits with the bubbles caressing their cleavage that seemed to float on top of the water. They had put down a bottle of wine or two between them and they were happy to see me. I sat on the edge of the hot tub and we talked for a bit. They invited me to join them, but I told them I hadn't brought a suit. Her friend made a comment about that being too bad and how good the water felt. I was secretly hoping she would be ok with me going in without a suit, but it really didn't seem like an invitation and I didn't want to push it. They talked about how they had spent the afternoon working in the garden and were sore, but the water felt great. I told them the wine didn't hurt either with a wink as they laughed.

We caught up on her friend's kids, grandkids, and what was going on in her life. We talked about what I was doing and how work was going. My mom looked beautiful and kept giving me an eye of approval while we talked. The subject turned toward the sexual and got a little flirty. I could see both my mom and her friend's nipples harden and poke at the material of their suits as the conversation wore on. After 1/2 hour or so, her friend decided it was getting late and she needed to get going. My mom said she was going to keep bubbling and relaxing her muscles and told her friend to drive safe.

As her friend got out of the jacuzzi, she slipped a little and I caught her arm. She smiled and I got her out and handed her her towel and she headed inside. I asked my mom if she wanted a refill and she said that would be delightful. I took her glass and headed into the kitchen. As I refilled her glass, her friend who had just changed said I had grown into such a fine looking man and she was jealous of how well I treated my mom. She commented on the flowers I had sent that were on the table and leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek as she left.

As I walked back out, my mom asked if she was gone yet, I had replied yes she was. She asked if I wanted to join her in the water and I started to peel off my shirt and shorts to jump in. She commented on how she thought I was checking out her friend. I told her that her friend was an attractive lady, but nothing could compare to her. She smiled and said that before I got there her friend was commenting on what a nice man I had turned out to be and was subtly hinting at her desire to be with a younger man and how long it had been since she had felt the warmth of a man in her bed.

I asked my mom if I could rub her shoulders and she said that would be fantastic and turned around and scooted back towards me. I started rubbing her shoulders and back and she just purred. I leaned in to kiss her neck as I rubbed and I could see her nipples immediately respond. I nibbled on her earlobe and told her how much I loved her and how beautiful she looked. She turned her head and kissed me deeply. I slid my hands over her shoulders and pulled off the straps to her suit. Her top fell and I wrapped my arms around her and she laid back into my chest and said how wonderful this was. I kissed her shoulders as I pulled her suit down and off and tossed it to the side of the jacuzzi. She told me how much she loved coming in here nude and said it was one of her favorite places. She told me about how she would use the jets to be naughty when she was lonely. I smiled and said "show me."

She said "you really want to see?"

I nodded and she slid her body down and kicked her legs up on the top of the hot tub. I held her in my arms and caressed her breasts as she lined up with the spray of the jets and closed her eyes. Within seconds she started moaning and as I pinched her nipples, she groaned loudly as an orgasm washed over her. She smiled up at me flushed and embarrassed as I looked at her and told her that that was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. She turned over and started to kiss me. She told me how much she loved me and how she had always wanted to break in the jacuzzi right, but never had the opportunity. I gently pushed her back against the seat and her legs wrapped around me. She grabbed my shaft and guided me into her. I was amazed with how wet she was and was afraid that the water we were in would wash away her natural lubricant, but after a few stabs deeper and deeper I slid in.

She wrapped her legs and arms around me as I plunged deeply within her. We kissed and laughed as we sloshed around in the hot tub. I could feel her getting close as my own orgasm built. Her muscles clamped down on my shaft as she uttered a guttural groan as she came and the feeling sent me over the edge. I shot deep inside her and we relaxed in each others arms as I caressed her sweet body.

She told me she had always wanted to do that, but it was a first and she was glad to share it with me. We got out and went in and snuggled together and watched an old movie wrapped in each others arms.

I stopped by her house after she got home from church on the following Sunday to say hello.

I have to admit - the sex part is fantastic, but I find I miss her more and more relationally when we are apart. I miss her smile, her laugh and her love (yes of course I also miss her body next to mine). She was pleasantly surprised to see me and we talked a bit about our relationship and how we were doing with it as it unfolded. She cried a little about how much she loves me and struggles with the fact that we can't be together all the time. I told her I loved her and struggled with many of the same feelings. We held each other and talked for hours there on the couch.

It was so deep and intimate, so connecting. She crawled over to me and kissed me, lightly at first then more and more passionately. She told me she had never felt more connected to anyone in her life and she found herself musing and smiling each time after I had left with my cum deep and then dripping out from inside her. She said on one hand, she knew it was so wrong and on the other it felt so right.

She confided that all of our recent action had left her with a minor "condition" that she was drinking a lot of cranberry juice to clear and we both laughed at my weak apology for causing such a problem. She felt my hardness against her as we laid on the couch and told me that it looked as if she had caused me a problem and she felt responsible to help me with it. She slid down and unbuttoned my shorts and took me out and smiled then lowered her head onto my shaft. She kissed, licked and sucked and we both were moaning and incredibly turned on. She continued to bob up and down and before long I told her I was close. She just looked up smiled and said "I can tell."

She returned to my shaft and sucked a little harder as I exploded in her mouth. She licked all my cum and sat back and said "my, my, that was wonderful!" then came up and kissed me. I could taste my cum in her mouth as our tongues danced. I asked her if I could touch her and return the favor, and she said yes, we just have to be a little careful. I lifted her dress up over her and tossed it aside and unhooked her bra and lowered her panties. She laid in all her naked glory as she laid back against me. I took one arm around her chest and massaged her breast as I lowered my other hand to her wet pussy. I spread her lips and she jumped when I touched her clit.

I messaged both as I felt her orgasm build. I teased her on the edge until she was begging me to let her cum. Then with an extra flick of my finger, her body tensed up and she let out a low moan as her pussy filled with her warm wet lubricant. She turned and kissed me and thanked me for taking such good care of her.

We talked for a while longer and I told her I would give her a call tomorrow to see when I could see her again.

She texted me the next morning and said she needed to see me as soon as I could swing by. I was concerned something was wrong and went over there at lunch between meetings. When she answered the door I asked her if everything was ok. She told me that she needed to show me something and led me to her room. She pulled off her dress in one fluid motion and told me that her "condition" had passed and she knew I didn't have much time. She helped strip me down and pulled me down on top of her. While I plunged myself in one stroke into her very wet tunnel she told me about her friend from the other day who had come over that morning. As she told me about how her friend wanted me I could feel my mom get closer. As she recounted the details of the conversation, I could tell she was getting really turned on. When she confessed that she had suggested that "they" try and get me in a compromising position we both came violently.

She smiled and said "you liked that suggestion huh?"

I told her what man wouldn't but she would always be my love.

She thanked me for coming over and kissed me and wished me the best for my afternoon meetings.

I had a out of town conference that Sunday through Tuesday night and the company was picking up all the expenses at a great downtown hotel. I was speaking at two of the breakout sessions (one Monday and one Tuesday) and was expected to be there, but would have ample amount of time on my hands. I asked my mom if she was up for joining me for a few days. She jumped at the chance and I picked her up on Sunday after church and we drove up the coast.

She made the drive enjoyable by toying with me the entire drive. She started with the suggestive comments, and I countered her with "her being all talk." She told me if we weren't driving, she would do this and that. I told her that driving shouldn't stop her. She said I was naughty then proceeded to flash me her right tit. We laughed and told her I wanted to see more. She flashed both her breasts in my direction. I told her that the truckers driving by would probably appreciate the show as well.

She asked if I minded her "sharing her body" with others on the road and I told her that they were lonely guys (and gals) who would appreciate the highlight and her beauty was too much to keep hidden. I also told her that I was secure enough in our love for each other and wasn't threatened but rather excited about her openness. She smiled huge, kissed me and thanked me, then looked for every opportunity to flash every trucker along the way. She got lots of smiles, honks and thumbs up as thanks for her efforts.

It was great to see her coming out of her shell and she rubbed me though my jeans as we drove. We arrived at the hotel, checked in and as soon as we walked into my suite I dropped the bags and she pushed me back on the bed. We stripped off our clothes and she saddled my face and told me she was in desperate need of attention. She was sopping wet from her antics in the car and was bucking wildly within just a few minutes of my tongue diving into her folds and playing with her engorged clit.

Her juices coated my face as she writhed and wiggled and moaned as she clutched my hair with her fingers and held me to her. After she came she slid back and took my hardness in her hand and guided me in. She rode me to a few more orgasms before I emptied my load deep inside her for the first time that night.

Other than the couple of hours that I had to do my thing at the conference we spent the whole time naked. We has the time of our lives, talking, sharing, laughing, having amazing sex and just enjoying each others company. The entire time I thought about how there is absolutely nothing like having sex with mom. To suck on the nipples that fed you as a babe, to have your manhood sliding in and out of the same wet tunnel that gave birth to you, to emotionally connect in a euphoric fashion as only a mother and son can. Everything about it was euphoric.

I was caught up in this thought as I watched my mom, her eyes closed, her back arched slightly, her breasts bouncing back and forth, her nipples hard, her head back and to the left a little as she moaned my name. Her legs wrapped around me and her soft skin rubbed against mine as her juices coated my cock as I slid in and out of her pussy. The orgasm was incredible and I have not felt this much love in my entire life.

The following weekend I got a text from her. She was at church and her friend from the other day is going to come over for lunch and she asked if I wanted to stop by for a bit and join them?

I had arrived shortly before they had and was sitting on the front porch watching the rain come down when they drove up. My mom popped out in her floral dress and ran towards the covering, and got a little wet and it was evident with her hard nipples pushing through, cold in the process. Her friend Betsy was wearing a pantsuit and heel and had a longer distance to travel and got drenched in the process. As soon as we walked in my mom kicked off her shoes and went in the back to grab a towel. Betsy kicked off her high heels and stripped off her wet jacket to reveal a sheer off white blouse that showcased her lace bra underneath. She made a comment about how she felt a bit immodest without her jacket and didn't want me to feel uncomfortable. I just smiled and told her it would take a whole lot more than that to make me feel uncomfortable.

eight8s
eight8s
96 Followers