Mom & I: A True Story Ch. 7

Story Info
Son & mom engage in a threesome.
6.4k words
4.54
255.7k
69
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Markson
Markson
259 Followers

Foreword: With the publication of the Six Chapters I felt that the true story of the my sexual life with mom was complete since the most remarkable facts were covered. Besides I was afraid readers should be bored with a long story. What I never could expect was the amassing number of supportive e-mails asking me to follow narrating other facts of our relationship. Below the readers will find one of the most exciting adventures we had together in our eleven year close relationship.

* * * * *

The idea of a threesome including another man was around for sometime. Main obstacle was mom’s understandable concern in the possible unfolding results from a bad choice. As an attorney Anne tend to deeply analyze all aspects of a decision. She was afraid of the negative repercussion to her career and even to me as her son. In several occasions we discuss the subject but never came to a safe solution. A had even put it aside since I notice that it somewhat bothered mom.

The opportunity showed up in very unexpected way such use to happens in this kind of matter. At the summer break before my graduation I decided to take a three-week class on finances for non-finance executives that would take place at my college.

Among almost fifty attendants I start a relationship with a guy, more or less of my age, from a small city in another state. He was tall, very well build and very sympathetic. Our empathy was immediate; he was very naïve, a typical guy from a small city that was visiting a large city for the first time.

One day after the class he begun to ask about girls, places were he could meet some chicks and things like that. It was when I had the clue: why not him? He was the ‘perfect candidate’, in a couple of days more he would be living, if mom agreed I was sure that we could have a lot of fun together. I didn’t mention anything to him just giving generic information on the hot spots.

At night I mentioned the subject to mom, she asked many questions but as much as we talked she seemed to get enthusiastic about the idea.

‘Sure you don’t see any risk?’ She asked.

‘Not at all, I think the he is the ideal candidate, is a nice guy, healthy, good appearance and on top of all he is from a distant city, after the day he departs, for him, it will be only a great story to tell to his friends at the Saturday night meetings!’

‘If you feel comfortable it is Ok with me as well…’ After the decision we took a lot of time planning ‘the operation’ in all details: the way I would approach the subject, how take him to our place, when it should take place, etc, etc. We decided that the date should be the last Friday before the ending of the seminar. After that we went to bed for another exciting sex session.

At the next day a put the plan in action: in a very casual way I mentioned about a forty year old woman that liked to have sex with young studs. It immediately caught his attention and he start raising questions about that woman, things like if I already have had sex with her, how was she, etc. I had prepared a pretty convincing story: I had meet her sometime ago in a gas station and she had invited me to visit her. He immediately asked if I could introduce him that that woman. I made some mystery saying that I didn’t know, I needed to call her and ask if she was willing to meet him.

Next day at the class he eagerly asked if I had called her. As part of the plan I told that I had called several times without answer. May be the mysterious lady was traveling. In the in-between after the class I told in details what have happened during the several occasions we had been together. The day after was the same thing: she wasn’t at home. He clearly expressed his disappointment mixed with some incredulity; perhaps I was cheating him with a fantastic story.

Another day, before the beginning of classes I, with a large smile, invited him to join me after the class. He started asking for details and in a mysterious way I said he must be patient and wait for the unfolding. After the class I took him in my car to a sidewalk café. Another frustration for him, for sure he expected me to take him to see Beth such as I was naming mom. We were silently sipping some beer when I suddenly stood up.

‘Walther, I want to introduce you Beth…’ He seemed to be in the verge of a heart attack when he saw mom, wearing a light sleeveless summer dress and smiling to him.

‘Hi Walther, I was curious about you, Mark spent hours last night talking wonder things about his new friend.’ She said kissing him lightly in the face and taking a seat. I would say that the first quarter of an hour he was mute, staring on her with an astonished face and just mumbling answers to her questions. She stayed with us for about one hour. During the whole time she exercised all her charm on him, raising questions and slightly tapping on his arms or hands.

‘Well guys, I need to leave. Walther, it was really a pleasure to meet you. Mark give me a call tonight.’ She said standing up and leaving.

‘What happened?’ He asked. The poor guy was the image of the deepest frustration.

‘ What do you mean?’ I answered pretending not understood his question.

‘ Why did she left so hurriedly? It seems that there was something wrong!’

‘Easy man, she just came here to know you.’

‘And…’

‘You heard what she said. I will call her tonight and to know her opinion.’ We silently ended our beers and I drop him back at the college’s dorm.

I must say that I was curious about mom’s evaluation on Walther, if she didn’t like him it would be a huge disappointment for the poor guy. Fortunately Anne had a good impression on him and was excited about the idea of a threesome with her own son and the sympathetic hillbilly. We exchange a few ideas on how it would be, she told about a nice orgy she was involved right after her divorce and of course we wrapped up the night with an exciting fucking session.

Next day I intentionally was the last one to take my seat at classroom. Walther looked at me with a face that expressed all his anguish and I do believe that those were the worst minutes of his life! At the break he virtually jumped over me.

‘And, how was it with Beth? Did you call her?’

‘Tonight I will pick you at 9:00.” It was all I said.

‘Did she… did she agree?’ He asked again seeming to don’t believe in his good luck.

‘Yes, she liked you. Just remember that is a threesome.’

‘You mean, at the same time?’ I couldn’t hold myself and laughed loudly.

‘Oh yes! What is wrong with?’

‘Nothing… I just thinking that… may be…’

‘Listen kiddo, if this is they way she wants, it’s the way it must be. You don’t need to be concerned; there is no homo sex involved, it’s not my business. Anyway there is still time to back off. Just let me know.’

‘No! No! I was just trying to understand. You know, I’m from a small city, and this kind of stuff is not common there.’ I believe that he was really concerned about any possible homosexual relation and felt more comfortable after my statement.

* * * * * * * * * * *

At 9:00 I picked Walther at the dorm and according to our plan I drove in circles for several minutes. The idea was to make hard to Walther to recognize the way from the dorm to our place. At night, even taken the shortest way would be difficult to a foreigner to identify it, but anyway it was just an additional preventative measure.

‘Are you OK?’ I asked. He was noticeable uneasy, seating stiff and silent.

‘Don’t worry, I’m OK!’ He whispered. He looked clearly apprehensive such as he had changed his mind. I parked the car in a side street nearby our building. The porter left at 6:00PM so I press the communicator and Anne opened the front door for us. In the elevator I could better look to Walther, his face was pale, the eyes glazed. I was afraid he would change his mind.

So I remembered a fact that scared me: we had several photos in frames over a chest in a corner of the living room. Pictures of mom and I, my brother and sister, and many other family mementos! My God! If Walther saw them would be the end of our masquerade and I would be in a very bad position towards my schoolmates. When Mom opened the door I looked over her shoulder directly on the chest. For my relief all photos have been removed! Thank God she remembered about them!

I was some sort of disappointed with her dressing. I was expecting something sexy, may be a shorter skirt but she was wearing a just above the knees shirtdress, long sleeves in a dark color crepe-de-chine fabrics paired with a high heel strapped sandals. The only sexy touch was the three upper buttons unbuttoned, showing a substantial piece of her cleavage. She looked more as a housewife dressed for a family party than a woman in the verge of being involved in a sexual orgy.

Only lampshades providing an environment favorable for intimacies lighted the living room. We sat in couch, mom between us. Over the coffee table there was a bottle of scotch, another of white wine (mom’s favorite drink), an ice bucket and some snacks. After asking what we wanted to drink, Walther opted for a scotch, mom and I pick some wine, mom turned to Walther, both legs on the seat, an arm over the seatback.

‘So Walther, tell a little bit more about you. Mark told a bunch of good things about you, it seems that you guys are good friends.’ Mom was using a combination of her woman’s charm and her expertise as an attorney to make the guy ease. Indeed it worked since in few minutes later they were talking like old friends. I was getting eager for some action and in spite of his easiness Walther was not taking any action. Slowly I begun to caress mom butt, she perceived my intention and crossed the legs, the shirtdress was flare enough to allow me to introduce a hand under the hem and slide it up to her butt. She wasn’t wearing panties! My action wasn’t unnoted by Walther that at the moment had the eyes nailed in the substantial piece of thigh mom was exposing. She followed talking such as nothing different was taking place. Only her voice became a little hoarse and she lightly panted. With her butt then fully exposed my hand slithered down into her ass crack. When I touched her pussy it was soaked, a clear demonstration of the level of her arousal.

I decided to change the focus of my attention and inserting the hands under her armpits I begun to unbutton the dress. Quickly her nice tits were fully exposed, mom decided to give a help and unbuttoned the remaining buttons. With a fast movement she got rid of the dress. Walther’ eyes seemed to be in the verge of popping out of its orbits.

‘C’mon guys I don’t feel comfortable being the only naked person here. Why don’t you undress too? Walther let me help you…’ And she began to unbutton his shirt. while I hastily removed mine. He stood up and removed the slacks and underwear. Then a astonishing surprise: I never have seen in all my live a prick of such a size! Mine is seven inches but his was easily two or three inches longer than mine and besides, was thick like a bat.

‘What a wonderful prick of yours, Walther!’ Mom exclaimed. ‘Come closer, let me play with it…’ She grabbed his prick and after some gentle caresses she took it in her mouth. Even with all her expertise in engulf a penis she barely could insert two-thirds in her mouth. ‘Lets go to my room…’ She invited.

Mom was really delighted with Walther’s huge tool. We barely had laid and she had already gripped his prick and was sucking it again. I came from behind and opening her ass cheeks I starting sliding my tongue back and forth, from the pussy to the anus. As usual when she was highly excited her pussy was dripping. I inserted a finger in her pussy synchronizing the thrusts in her love channel with tongue fucking in her two intimate holes. I notice some light shudders of her body, a signal that she was having an orgasm. I supposed she was trying to made him cum in her mouth but at a certain moment she commanded:

‘I want to have both of you deeply inside me. Walther put your prick in my pussy. Mark, there is a tube of Vaseline in the nightstand drawer. Lubricate your prick e shove in my ass. Quick, I barely can stand!’ She lay on her side and Walther immediately shoved his meat bat in her pussy. I poured a generous amount of Vaseline on two fingers and shove both of them in her rectum. She choked a cry while I twisted the fingers in her rectum. I could feel thought the fine walls the separates the rectum from the vagina the huge and hard rod impaling mom. I smeared some lubricant on my knob and slowly inserted my prick in her shit chute.

In the beginning was difficult to Walther and I to synchronize our movements. Mom held him by the neck and I grab she by the hips. She stood still and gradually we alternate our thrusts pistoning in her holes in a perfect rhythm. They exchanged a passionate kiss for but soon mom broke it, panting and sighing noisily. He grabbed her by the shoulders and hammered hard with his oversized tool in her sex box.

‘Now…. Fill up my holes with your cream… pleeeeaaaseeee!’ Her pleas were almost a cry of despair. I increased the strokes, pumping mercilessly in her rectum, in a way I never did before. Walther was doing the same, our bodies producing a loud blast every time we hit my mother’s body. We were too excited and didn’t take too much time for both of us deposit our semen in the deepest of mom’s uterus and rectum. The three of us were panting heavily like joggers after ending a long run. My prick was softening and quickly was expelled from mom’s anus. As I used to do after having anal sex I went to the bathroom to wash my prick.

Intentionally I took much more than the necessary time. My purpose was to leave them alone for sometime Mom and Walther were still embraced exchange passionate kisses. They looked like a couple in honeymoon enjoying their first night together.

‘I hate to disturb the young couple in honeymoon, but do you folks care in something to drink?’

‘It’s a good idea, for me a glass of wine. Now let me have a quick shower. I feel like transpiring sperm for all pores…’ Walther and I went to pick the beverage. Since I’m not a wine enthusiast I went to the kitchen looking for a beer.

‘And how is she? I asked while filling a glass of wine.

‘Oh, fabulous, is the best woman I ever fucked in my life. You a lucky guy, living here and having the opportunity to be with her as much as you can.’ If he could ever imagine how close we were…

We went back to her bedroom and few moments later she step out of the bathroom with the body wrapped in a towel (I don’t understand why but most of the woman I know like to wrap the body in a towel after a shower!). She sat down on the bed between us and start sipping the wine. I was fond to see mom having sex with Walther, I mean, just watch and not participate like in our first fucking session, so pretending to pick another beer I went to the kitchen in a position where I had a clear view of the bedroom. Walther had lost his initial inhibition and undid the towel folding over mom’s breasts. She bent and kissed him in the lips, he grab her sitting on his lap. Mom his kissing him passionately, rubbing sensuously her butt on his crotch. Silently I returned to the room. They lay back on the bed, Mom with the legs wide spread.

‘Please honey, eat my pussy…’ She mumbled. Walther immediately positioned himself between her legs and covered her twat with the mouth. I came around and start playing with her tits, sucking and gently biting the nipples. She was panting and swaying the hips, mumbling unintelligible words. At a certain moment I came close to her ear and whispered:

‘Suck his cock, I want see you sucking him.’

‘Walther, please, give me your prick, a want suck it…!’ She begged. There was no need for a second request. Walther quickly turned around and forced mom to sit over him in a Sixty-nine position. Surprising his cock wasn’t fully hard. Even so Mom needed to fully open the mouth, stretching the jaws, to accommodate half of the prick in his mouth. A quick work with the tongue made his shaft turn fully hard again. Quietly I moved around to see them from another position. Mom ass cheeks were wide opened, Walther had his face buried her pussy. After inserting a finger in her pussy he shove it in her anus. She sucked eagerly his meat shaft, the eyes closed, all the lust stamped in her face.

They remained for a long time sucking each other sex. The only sounds breaking the silence were mom’s sighs and the noises of his tongue, sucking her pussy. I changed position several times enjoying that unique spectacle, the sole onlooker of a matchless sex show.

‘Let us try something different…’ He said broking their sexual match. He quickly slipped from underneath her body and forced mom to lie on her belly. Right away I understood his intention: he was planning fuck her in the ass! I couldn’t believe she would allow him to do that! To may surprise she didn’t object him when started caressing her butt. He looked at me with a sly smile in his face and picked the tube of Vaseline.

I was sure that she wouldn’t accept the invasion of her entrails by that monster. I prepared myself to stop him but all she did was to say

‘Lets do it in another way… lay down in your back.’ She them took the Vaseline from his hands and smeared a generous portion over his knob. After that she did the same with her anus, inserting a finger deeply in her own rectum. When it was well lubricated she squatted over his lower belly, facing him and splitting the cheeks with one hand and guiding the shaft to her puckered hole with the other. This was one of both mine and Mon’s favorite stances for anal sex, the only difference is that she use to offer her back to me, so I could see my prick being engulfed by her ass. This time was the opposite, by facing him she clearly was trying to offer the vision to me!

I knelt in the floor and prepared myself to the thrilling show that was coming. Mom holds his prick with one hand and opened the ass cheeks with the other. I was feeling like hypnotized by the vision of that huge knob slowly approaching the puckered hole. She lowered the body and the pink brownish hole slowly began to be stretched. With a brisk movement followed by a loud sigh she shoved the whole knob in her rectum. I couldn’t believe on what I was seeing: how could her anus accommodate such behemoth without tearing? My feeling that at any moment the sphincters would reach its stretching limit and just break. As usual she stay for sometime with just the knob inserted and after get used with the anal invasion she started again lowering the body. The huge pole slithered slowly but steadily until it was fully embedded in Mon’s bowels.

I looked onto her face, her contracted facial expression denoted that her impalement was somewhat painful; even so she started slowly raising up the body until only the knob was inserted in her rectum. At the beginning she was doing it slow and carefully such as she was afraid to have her sphincters torn at any moment. But with every up and down movement she was increasing the speed and panting, some sort of ahn, ahn, ahn, ahn that was going louder and louder until it became a uninterrupted cry. I dare to say that it was the most thrilling view I ever had, even more exciting than the one Mom offered when I saw her naked body for the first time. I was fascinated with the sigh of her highly stressed anal ring engulfing relentlessly the thick meat shaft. It looked like all pain was gone and she was enjoying the pleasures of anal sex in its full extension. Up and down, up and down, countless times her rectum swallowed the enormous shaft, it may be took a half an hour, it’s hard to precise, when she increased the speed of the pumping and at a certain moment he grabbed her, pushing mom’s upright torso against him. In that position half of his prick was pulled out of mom’s rectum and the shaft bent stretching more yet her anal ring. She exhaled a loud pain cry for that last punishment her sphincters were undergoing. They stood still for sometime, his stake half shoved in her ass until she moved forward and got rid of the invader. For a brief moment just after the knob pop out her anus was completely opened, the red tissue of he rectum exposed, looking like the opened mouth of a baby.

Markson
Markson
259 Followers
12