Mom & I: A True Story Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Markson
Markson
259 Followers

I was so dammed excited with the spectacle that right after mom rolled down parting from him a jumped of her and with one strike inserted my prick fully in her pussy. She was still panting and trying to recover from their previous action and was surprised with assail. Immediately I began to furiously pump in her sex box that was soaked with her body’s juice. As soon as she recovered from the surprise she start to sensuously sway the hips and contracting the vaginal muscles, which mimicked a blowjob. I disguisedly looked for Walther, he was watching on us, for sure enjoying the show. I pumped for several minutes till I rolled over the mattress, holding her tight until I got her over me. She fold the legs, one at each side of my body and begun the raise the lower torso, dropping it heavily over me. I grab her buttocks, one finger slithered down the crack and a finger was mercilessly inserted in her shithole. It was still so loose that my finger punctured the sphincters without difficulty… She rode me wildly while I worked relentlessly her rectum. She started again with ahn… ahn… ahn… until it turned in a continuous wail. It sounded like she had been tortured. I turned around again over her, she locked both legs around my butt pressing her body tightly against mine. In that position my dick was deeply embedded in her cunt and instead of pumping I sway my plexus against her crotch until my dick begun to spurt its load in her boiling pussy. I felt her nails pressing against my back as if she was trying to dig them in my skin.

With our lust satiated we decided to eat something. I was filling hungry and just then I noticed that I haven’t had dinner and was almost midnight. We all naked went to the kitchen and mom quickly fixed some snacks and beer. Mom couldn’t disguise her stares on Walther’s prick. Even soft it was a threatening tool, like a polish sausage lying over his thighs. We talked for a long time, exchanging information. Walther raised a lot of questions on mom. She answered with such a certainty that even being lies they sounded highly convincing! At a certain moment I noticed that mom was massaging his dick under the table… She invited us to take the snacks and move to the living room. Sitting in the sofa she started again fondling his dick that at that time was already l ‘awakening’ again. She leaned over his crotch and took the tool in her mouth. She was sit between us and when she leaned over him she exposed the beginning of her snatch. Immediately I inserted a finger in the warm and soaked crevice fingerfucking her pussy. Steadily Walther’s dick was growing inside Mom’s mouth; and it was getting more and more difficult to her to accommodate it inside her mouth. Even so she sucked and kicked it for a long time, indeed that powerful love tool fascinated her. I relentlessly worked in her pussy with several fingers inserted, her juices sliding down my hand.

‘Let me feel it inside me again.’ Mom whispered. She stood in front of him and sat on his crotch, guiding the prick to her pussy. When it was fully inserted in her belly she said:

‘ Now Mark come close, I want to suck you prick while Walther fuck my pussy. As usual Mom took my seven inches fully inside her mouth without any problem. She them begun to sensuously sway her hips while sucked my cock and massaging my balls. I don’t know if was due to my two previous ejaculations or mostly due to the fact that it’s hard to me to cum with oral sex I at a certain moment I gave up and sat on the floor watching the show. Both, mom and Walther had their legs wide spread so I could see his huge tool pistoning mom’s pussy. He grabbed her by the hips and mom mimicked a horseback riding, rising and lowering her body, firmly stuck in his dick. She rode him for a long time and I could see her body rising until just the knob is inserted in her body. It looked like she was seat in the top of a solid wide diameter column. She slowly increased the speed of riding up to the moment he hold her by hips keeping his dick deeply embedded in her entrails.

‘I can stand anymore, I’m cumming!’ He shouted while she followed grinding the body against his. Slowly both recovered from their excitement, the sex thirsty mitigated. With some effort mom stood up, disconnecting from his shrinking penis. We stay there in silence for sometime when mom said:

‘OK guys, I believe we are all done. Sorry but tomorrow is Saturday, the only day free I have and there’s a bunch of things to do. Thanks for coming I really love it. Walther, any time we are back in town call Mark. I will be more than pleased to see you again.’

We both kiss her and after dressing I took Walther back to the dorm. He was in ecstasy, telling that was the best sex session he ever had in his life. According to him it was the third time in his life that someone accepted to have anal sex with him. Most of the women he meet, and it’s easily understandable, refused to have their backdoor invaded by that behemoth. I gave him our telephone number having the care of changing the last digit. If for instance we would meet again someday I always could say that was a mistake…

* * * * * * * *

When I returned home Mom was already sleeping. She had cleaned the house, changed the sheets and was deeply asleep. I was almost immediately got asleep as well. I woke up late next day, Mom was still sleeping, laid on her belly, the beautiful derriere gloriously exposed. While I stare on her rump I start thinking in how many happy men had enjoyed her anal passage. I could figure out in my mind a young Anne, in her teens, with the skirt up, panties down being sodomized by a young boy in a dark corner of a porch during a teen’s party. She told me that once, during a party she was fucked in the ass by three different guys in the course of a party. She and her partner went to the basement and were surprised by another two guys that demanded the same favor. Mom didn’t hesitate in take the other two in exchange for their silence. My thoughts and her inviting ass get me an almost instantaneous erection. I looked for the Vaseline tube in the nightstand drawer, silently smeared a generous portion in my dick and kneeling over her aimed my dick to her anus and slowly begun to introduced it in her shitchute.

‘What is that? No, please, my poh-poh (that was the way she called her anus) is ablaze. Take it out please.’ I was too excited to hear her objections and with one strong thrust I shoved my dick in her rectum, impaling Mom with my tool.

‘Aeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh! Nooooo! You are killing me, please stop, I can stand it. Pleeease….’ I didn’t pay attention to her desperate pleas. My answer was to increase the speed of pumping in her sore ass. Mom stopped complaining and buried her face in the pillow. I hold her by the shoulders and followed madly pumping her ass until I felt my urethra burning with my hot jism. I unloaded another charge of hot sperm in her bowels, stay over her still body for sometime and removed my dick from her rectum. I got scared when looking on my dick and saw several blood spots spread almost all its extension. I run to the bathroom, washed my prick and dampen a washcloth came back to Mom’s room. She was still in the same position, I came close and splinting the cheeks I notice that her poor anus was in very bad condition: instead of the usual dark pink it was purple, swelled, a tiny stream of blood leaking from the puckers. I cleaned it carefully with the cloth and apply an ointment to mitigate the pain. She didn’t say a word throughout the time I took care of her sore anus.

I slept again and woke up many hours later. I checked and found she was at my side quietly asleep. A mix of guilt and shy feelings fulfill my heart. I felt like I had raped mom, stupidly inflicting pain and sufferance to that lovely woman. Very lightly I start caressing her hair till she opened her beautiful dark green eyes.

‘Sorry, please forgive me.’ It was all I could mumble. And coming close I kissed her cheek.

‘No problem, it’s OK.’ She answered with a bright smile, the unquestionable evidence that she was sincere. I kissed her again, now in her lips. It was a long sequence of small pecks that was growing in intensity. She held me by the neck, leaning her whole stare naked warm body against mine. Her mouth opened and she thrust the tongue in mine.

‘Sure you are not angry with me?’

‘Depends, I promise it would be all over if do something for me…’ And in order to make it clearer, if it would be necessary so, she grabbed my cock and gently stroke it. I rolled over her body looking into her beautiful eyes.

‘Fuck me’ she asked ‘Let’s make love very slowly and gently… I want feel you deeply in my body… for a long time… like we never did before. It would be just Anne and Mark, two people in love.’ She whispered with the eyes moistened. I immediately understood her request: after a whole night of raw sex, after been virtually raped in the anus by her own son she was eager for some love and affection. That was Mom’s nature: in spite of all her lusty character she loved being treated like a young virgin bride in her maiden night. Holding her tightly I slowly inserted my manhood in her sore love box. She sighted lightly while my prick followed in its dawdling plunge in the moisten love channel. Eventually I felt my crotch against hers our bodies entirely pressed against each other, my lips enjoying the warm softness of hers. I hold her head with both hands and looked into her eyes. I loved to watch on those two green eyes while I pumped in he pussy. It was an impossible to describe feeling in seeing them wide opened with a strange and indefinable glare, the moisten lips ajar, her whole face exuding sexual lust from every pore. Never in my life I felt with another woman the same kind and intense feelings like the ones I enjoyed with Mom. That was a timeless intercourse. I can’t even vaguely say how long does it lasted, may be just few seconds, may be hours, I don’t know but was splendid and eventually to felt my body melting in a stream of semen being spurted in the deep of her body.

We remained hugging each other and exchanging kisses for another long extent of time. Eventually my dick softened enough to be expelled from her pussy.

‘How was last night?’ I asked.

‘It was OK, I do believe that we all had a lot of fun!’ Mom said.

‘Oh yes, it was a crazy night. When Walther decided to fuck you in the ass and you accepted I was afraid he could tear your anal ring!’

‘Yes, in the beginning, I mean, when his huge knob punctured my poh-poh, it was terribly painful. But it was just for few seconds till I got used with. Anyway is not as good as with a normal prick. I believe the muscles are so stretched that they become insensitive and one can’t enjoy it. And about you, how do you feel it, I mean sharing me with another man?’

‘It’s was enthralling to see you being fucked or sucking another cock, you did a hell of a good job taking care of his tool. Was funny, in the beginning he looked a little bit shy, but when he saw you naked…’ Mom laughed and added.

‘You right, I was trying to figure out a way to spark him up when you started fondling under my skirt!’

We remained kissing and petting each other for as long time until Anne said:

‘OK, it’s time to eat, I’m starving. Let me shower first and I will fix a super breakfast for us.’ When I heard the shower stopping I went to the bathroom. Mom was sat in the bath tube lid wrapped in a towel and drying the hair with another one. She stood up and left to the bathroom while I showered. I met her in the kitchen fixing the breakfast, now dressed in a mid-thigh length see-through gown. It is interesting, I liked the most mom when she was like at that moment: the hair still humid, face clean, no make-up than when she was formally dressed, even when it was a sexy dress. After we finished with the breakfast I helped mom with dishwashing. Then I hugged her from behind, kissing her ape of neck. She leaned the body over mine, eyes shut, head against my cheek. I could smell the floral scent of the shampoo on her hair and the freshness of her mature body, in spite of the intense sexual activity she had developed in the last hours. I began to massage her belly with vertical movements of the open hand, going up and down from the breasts to the pussy. In the way down I put some pressure that was relieved when I moved the hand up.

‘Huummm, it’s so good… don’t stop…’- Mom whispered with undisguised pleasure.

‘How is your poh-poh doing?’ I asked..

‘Ahannn “ mom sighted ‘It’s so painful. I never felt my anus like now”.

‘Let me see…’ I forced her to lean over the counter.’ She obeyed projecting the bum with the legs opened. I came close, knelling behind her and splitting the magnificent flesh globes. Her butt hole, usually pink, was deep purple like a bruise. Besides it swelled almost half an inch and the distended puckers looked like orange slices. I forced the opening a little bit and the soft skin beyond was in the same condition in a clear demonstration of the abuse it undergone.

‘I know something that will sooth your sore bunghole…” I whispered. Coming close I plunged my face between the ass checks and darted the tongue in the hole, forcing it thru the sphincter. Mom shuddered, her butt skin instantly covered by goose bumps.

‘Huuumm, delicious…’ She whispered forcing the rump backwards. May be was just my feeling but her sphincter were still loosen enough to allow the introduction of an inch of my tongue in her anus with a light pressure. I followed with the ‘healing’ treatment licking and forcing my tongue in her butt hole until it begun to ache. Mom all the time moved the butt sensuously.

‘Let’s go to the bed.” She said softly. I removed my clothes, my prick, due to all the activity in the previous hours was semi erect.

‘Let me take care of him…” She added. She then took my dick in her mouth and after a few minutes of intensive care with her mouth it was hard rock again. She wide opened the legs and I plunged it in her eager pussy. It was a long and easy fuck, when eventually I came I felt like having all my energies being drained to her womb.

Markson
Markson
259 Followers
12