Mom and I Against the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,627 Followers

I slid my hands to cup her bottom, the cheeks of her tight ass, smooth and supple to rival that of any coed I could ever imagine, filled my palms. Kneading the pliant flesh, I licked my dry lips, trying to maintain control of my body as Mom rode me like her stallion.

"Oh shit," she cried, biting her lip sharply as she clenched her eyes shut, her fingers digging into my chest as her writhing ceased and she held on for dear life as an orgasm ripped through her. The flood of her tight channel soaked my cock in a liquid furnace, the grasping, clutching feel of her sex unlike any sensation a virgin could have imagined. I was no match for the power of her climax, my own drawn out of me, my body answering that primitive need to deposit seed in the welcoming flower.

"Oh Mom, Mom..." I called out, unable to hold back this second explosion, my hands grabbing her hips and pulling her down forcefully as I thrust into her as far as I could go. A gasp was ripped from my chest as I felt her body clench again, another flood of heat about my sex as she came once more, the unbelievable feel of her pussy milking me, causing me to wince in exquisite torture as her body tried to coax as much from me as it could.

Mom slumped on to me, our sweaty bodies pressed together in the quiet, our gasping breath filling the room, the scent of sex thick in the air. We lay together like that for some time. I was afraid to move, to break the spell that had come over us, that if I were to shift Mom might wake up and suddenly realize she'd made a horrible mistake. In the end it was she who pushed back so that she could look at me, a tender, loving smile upon her face. Whatever worries I might have had evaporated by the look in her eyes as she once again leaned close, her eyelids dropping and her mouth opening for yet another kiss.

"Forever?" I asked quietly.

"Forever," she answered.

I carried Mom to her bedroom, pushing open the door with my foot. I was surprised to see four large suitcases piled at the foot of the bed. A quick glance revealed a bare closet, only a single dress on a hanger, and a room devoid of all the trinkets she'd collected over the years. Our tiny apartment didn't have much, but I thought I might have noticed if she packed it up under my nose.

"When did you do this?" I asked, incredulous.

"Over the last week. What ever we leave behind we can buy new in Arizona."

I took a look at her bed, a single blanket covering the old mattress and decided that wasn't going to do. I turned around and headed to my room, the bed may have been unmade, but at least I still had sheets and pillows. With a whoop I dropped Mom on my bed, her naked body bouncing lightly, a sight that I never believed could happen.

She welcomed me into the mess of blankets and limbs with open arms, her legs spreading wide as I crawled between them. I kissed her forcefully as I lay atop her, our bodies joining together without a thought, my cock sliding into her hungry pussy with a noisy slurp. Our first coupling had been sweet and tender, almost hypnotic; this time we were animalistic in nature, the grunts, clawing and prodding as we came together with primal need, our lust not nearly sated. Before it was over Mom pushed me away, turning so that she was facing the foot of the bed, her delectable ass high up in the air, beckoning me to take her from behind.

"Oh that's it baby, fuck me. Fuck me. FUCK ME!" she screamed. I worried for a moment what the neighbors would think, but then it dawned on me, we were moving tomorrow, who gave a fuck what they thought?

"You like that Mom? You like it when your son fucks you? You like that I'm a mother fucker?" Her cursing had unleashed a demon in me, my mouth suddenly dying to say all those words I'd been slapped for growing up.

"Oh god yes," she huffed, her body being thrown backwards and forwards by my thrusting, her chest rubbing against the bedspread as I drove into her. "Fuck Momma baby, fuck Momma," she gasped as she came, her pussy clamping down on my cock hard as the orgasm roiled through her loins.

As it passed she seemed like a rag doll, tossed by the vigorous fucking I was giving her, and I slowed, worried that I might have hurt her. She looked back over her shoulder, a weak smile ensuring that she was okay, her eyes rolling back in her head as another small orgasm rippled through her body.

The sight of her before me, open and vulnerable- sexier than any woman I'd ever seen, my dream girl, made it impossible to hold back any longer. With a howl I drove into her as far as I could, holding her hips back tightly, her ass cheeks pressing up against my lower stomach as my cum tore through me. With a pained gasp I felt the scalding seed shoot into her, my eyes locked onto her blue ones, the knowledge that I was filling my mother with my sperm was the most triumphant feeling ever.

We lay for a long time, drifting off to sleep with a light sheet pulled over naked forms. Somewhere in the middle of the night I awoke to the sounds of suitcases being dragged into the living room. Getting up from the bed, pulling on a pair of shorts, I found Mom hauling our luggage to her beat up old car. I grabbed my stuff and put it in the backseat, along with hers and within minutes everything important to us was loaded up.

With one last look back, we left the only home I'd ever known.

Driving west out of Pennsylvania, the sun coming up behind our backs, the world was suddenly new and exciting. We didn't talk much, just enjoyed the next chapter of our lives, looking forward to all the new possibilities.

On our second day out I asked if we could stop in Las Vegas. Mom just stared at me for a moment, her lip suddenly beginning to twitch almost imperceptibly. With a quick nod she turned back to the road and nothing was said of why I wanted to make the detour.

That night we stopped at a hotel and as Mom was signing in I noticed she used Mr. and Mrs. Robertson. Our real last name is Morley. I smiled at her little joke and carried her over the threshold to our first hotel room together, shutting the door with a kick.

We made love twice that night, Mom holding on to me with an almost death grip as we slept. This was all still pretty new to her I guessed, and the last man she'd been intimate with had taken off in a big hurry. Who was I to complain? I woke her by lapping at the pink gash between her legs, my tongue exploring her folds and lips lovingly, luxuriating in the sheer pleasure of making her happy.

"You will have to stop calling me Mom," she said without preamble as we drove down the dusty highway, the motel disappearing behind us in the morning sun. I looked at her, the wind whipping strands of blond hair about her face, her small hands trying to catch them and push them behind her ears.

"Amanda?" I asked, the sound of her given name strange upon my lips. Mom smiled, that familiar, almost pained look upon her face. She nodded, biting back tears. "Amanda and Danny, together against the world," I declared loudly, bringing a wide smile to her face.

Pulling into Las Vegas I drove the car around until I found a pawn shop. We browsed through rack after rack of rings until we found a pair that we liked, and could afford. Mom pulled out an envelope full of cash and counted out the bills on the spot. The guy behind the counter kind of gave us a wary look, but he said nothing.

Wee Kirk o' the Heather was a house turned chapel, the front yard filled with large manicured bushes and a tall steeple. With tightly clasped hands we raced up the steps and through the door. The ceremony was quick and simple, though the lady who took down all of our information gave us some long looks. I worried they might catch on, but all we got was a half muttered, "Wouldn't be the first set of cousins we married."

Our first kiss as man and wife was as magical as that first 'smoke kiss' on the sofa, but once it was done Mom insisted that we get out of town. She wasn't having anyone tracking us down and making us undo what we'd done. Racing for the Arizona border Mom's eyes were filled with an almost maniacal look that didn't recede until we were across the state line. As we passed the sign announcing our arrival she took hold of my face and kissed me hard on the lips.

"I love you, baby," she said and then gave out a happy holler that I can still recall to this day.

Our honeymoon night was spent in a tiny hotel room on the outskirts of Tempe, Arizona. In addition to the normal love making Mom gave me a special gift that she repeated for me many times over. She lit a cigarette and would show me the ball of smoke in her mouth, and then she'd take my cock between her lips, inhaling in the smoke as she sucked me. Over and over she would do this until the cigarette was gone. That first night I barely lasted more than a few puffs, but the sight of the smoke billowing out around my shaft was one of the most erotic sights I've ever enjoyed. Over the years I enjoyed Mom's 'smoky blowjobs' many times, it was one of our favorite bedroom antics.

We found a small house near the campus of ASU, not a rental, but one Mom could afford to buy. She'd been scrimping and saving for years, hoping that one day we'd leave for a place where we could be who we had hid for so long. That's why she was so excited we were moving so far away from home, no one would ever know us as mother and son, only as man and wife.

She found work as a real estate agent, the test to transfer her license pretty trivial for a smart woman like her. I went into school and buried myself in my studies, succeeding as Mom always knew I would. By the start of my second year of school Mom gave birth to Heather, our first child. Mom named her after the chapel we'd gotten married in.

After the birth of our girl it was the first time since we'd become intimate that I'd had to abstain from making love to her. Not that I minded the new joy of taking care of a baby, but by the time six or seven weeks passed I was definitely feeling pent up. After a particularly rough afternoon I was enjoying one of the left over cigars I'd passed out announcing the birth of our baby, my feet propped up as I reclined in a second hand leather lounger.

I looked up at the sound of Mom coughing and was amazed to see her standing in the doorway. Show wore a baby doll nightie, the filmy material only enhancing the sight of her heavy breasts held in place by a half cup bra, the lacy cups lifting them up to be suckled upon. The bottom of it barely covered her hips, leaving her pussy peeking out below. All of that was more than enough to get my motor revving, but it was what she did next that sent me into orbit.

Mom came towards me, her exaggerated walk swaying her hips in wide arcs as she played up to my rapt attention, blowing me small kisses as she tiptoed around me, avoiding my grasping fingers as she spun around my chair. When I finally caught hold of her hand I pulled her into my lap, she laughed that musical sound I so loved to hear and then she kissed me deeply as I leaned into her.

She took the cigar from my hand and put it to her mouth, sucking on the leaf wrapper until the end was glowing bright red and then letting the smoke laze out of her mouth as I had taught her. The sweet taste of the cigar was strong in her mouth when I kissed her again.

"Want a special treat?" she asked me, her eyes twinkling. I nodded quickly and then she got up, handing me back the cigar before she stepped over and opened my humidor. She pulled out a fat, thick cigar that I'd been given by a professor who shared the penchant for smoking.

I watched as Mom sat in the matching recliner across from me, pulling up her knees so that her sex was open and visible to me. She held the cigar lovingly in her hand, the dark brown color in stark contrast to her now tanned skin as she waved it under her nose, her tongue darting out to lick along the shaft suggestively. Groaning, my eyes opened wide in response to her teasing, my already aroused body not needing any further encouragement, but enjoying the sweet torment she was providing.

Across her chest she dragged the cigar, tapping it against her up thrust tits, the heavy orbs jiggling sexily. Lower still she moved her hand, lazily across her stomach and then down across her stomach to her fur lined gash. I watch in wide eyed amazement as she slowly worked the tip of the cigar into her pussy, the wrapper quickly coated in her leaking cream. My brow furrowed and I pursed my lips, imagining the feel of my cock in its place, suddenly wanting to lick her juices from it.

As if reading my mind, Mom took the cigar out of her cunt and lifted it to her open mouth, licking the wetness from the wrapper, tasting herself on it. Returning the tobacco filled cylinder to her sex, she worked it all the way into her body, just the cut end protruding out enough for her to hold on to. I watched as she worked it in and out of her body, could sense the shifts that heralded her impending orgasm. My cock was ready to burst as she bit back her cries, her face clenched tightly as she came on that cigar. When she finally pulled it out I chuckled because the once straight stogie was now bent considerably in one spot near the end.

I took the now prized cigar from her hand, testing its scent and intoxicated by her sex mixing with the sweet tobacco. Putting it back in my humidor, I vowed to never smoke it. Mom was more than ready for me when I turned around, she had snuck up behind and me and was on her knees before me, loosening my pants before I knew what was going on. She engulfed my cock in her mouth in one motion, taking me to the back of her throat easily and sucking on me like I was her prized blunt.

Mom was smart, I only lasted about a minute in her mouth before I flooded her with my pent up load. Looking down at her, my cock twitched with renewed vigor as my cum spilled out of the corners of her smile. That first shot out of the way, she lay me down on our large backless divan and then crawled on top of me, her slickened pussy drawing my cock deep into her with a single stroke.

I sniff Mom's special cigar every time I open my humidor, though I have a much larger one now than I did back then. She's repeated her performance many times over, the scent of her permeates every stogie in my box. Some nights she'll go through and 'mark' a dozen or more. Later, we'll sit and burn a couple, commenting on how we think her special preservative has made them more tasty.

It took me a long time to stop calling her Mom, especially around Heather. By the time Mark and Jenny were born she was Amanda to me. Our children never knew I was her first son.

Lately we've been enjoying our grand children.

Agnol
Agnol
1,627 Followers