Mom and I as Lightning Crashes

Story Info
Everything changed for him when he turned 18.
3.2k words
4.35
101.6k
144
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom Mandy
Tom Mandy
52 Followers

My mother had me when she was 16 years old. At the time it was a local teen, someone she didn't know well, and she wasn't careful. Her parents, my grandparents, didn't want her to have an abortion so I was the result. But with me being there, she didn't pity or herself or even drop out. My mom was a superhero, or at least she's always been that for me, taking care of me and pursing her business career at the same time.

She had dated off and on over the years, but they weren't good guys (or at least that's how I thought). She was a tough cookie, but she sometimes picked guys who were abusive, and that made me all the more protective of her. I was brought up to believe (through TV shows and movies mostly) that a woman needs a man of the house. By the time I turned 18 that's how I felt especially.

Also by this time, I had kind of a crush on her. A big crush.

Amy (my mom) was 5 foot 6, 105 pounds, green eyes, curly brown hair, just naturally curvy and bouncy hair that I love, smooth freckly skin, and tight legs and a firm ass from working out. She has 36 DD breasts (I know, I've seen her bras), and a size 4 waist. When she would work out at home in the study, I would peek a glance at her any chance I could; she would wear the tightest spandex possible, a sports bra, and I knew she wouldn't wear underwear, so I could get glimpses of her camel toe. She clearly had a tight, hairy vagina.

All of these images and thoughts would flood into my head when I'd jerk off, and it disturbed me. At first. I shouldn't think about mom that way, it's gross, she's my mom. But the more I thought about it, the less inhibitions I had; I would fantasize about going into the workout room, kissing her deeply with my tongue and fingering her through her workout clothes. Whenever I gave myself over to these thoughts, my orgasms would be incredible, almost violently intense, with me shooting 10, 12, 15 ropes of sperm. But these were just thoughts, I told myself. No harm, no foul (even though, I sometimes suspected, when I had my eyes closed and was really going to town on myself, my mom had the door creaked open and was watching me too, but that was in my head too, right).

This all changed one incredibly stormy night over the summer, when I had graduated high school and was looking forward to college. Mom and I were watching TV together, and it was a scorcher of a day, like over 100 degrees, and as it slowly became night it didn't come down much more. I was in boxers and a t shirt, and mom just had on a nightie. I don't know if she knew how see-through it was but it didn't leave too much to the imagination. But I kept attention on the TV and not her and everything was fine. And then the wind picked up, out of nowhere a gust of 80 miles per hour, and it knocked the power out.

"Oh, shit," i said.

"Hey!" My mom said

"Sorry, meant *shoot*"

"No, this isn't good. Want to check the power?"

"Ok"' I said. I went downstairs to the circuit breaker, but no dice. The power wasn't coming on no matter how many times I tried to fix it.

"It's out. Probably all over the block."

"Damn," my mom said. She looked upset.

"What's the matter?"

"I just... this wind is really scaring me. I dont want to be alone tonight. Would you stay with me?"

"Well, i'm not about to go outside anywhere, if that's what you mean."

"No, no I mean," she had a slight hesitation, then said, "stay with me in bed, keep me company, like I did for you when you were younger."

I remember well her coming into bed and staying with me when I got worried as a kid during such storms, and would stay until I fell asleep. I figured I could do the same for her.

"Ok."

"Oh, thank you, sweetie," my mom said. She came over and gave me a hug. I could feel so much of her body as she pressed herself against me. I felt the slightest stirring in my cock, but she let go and it passed.

An hour or so later, I used my phone flashlight to lead myself to my moms room. It was dark of course so I couldn't see much, but when I opened the room I was met with a sight that I'll never forget: my mom was taking off her nightie, completely unaware I had opened the door. I couldn't see much but make out the contours of her breasts, which were completely perfectly shaped, and the outline of her very thick, untrimmed bush. As she turned around and leapt with a shock:

"Oh!"

I turned around. "Oh, i'm so, so sorry, mom."

"No, its ok,'' she said as she got under the sheet. "In the summer, I sleep in the nude. It's way too hot out anyway."

"Yeah, I understand."

"I'm sorry if this is at all strange for you-"

"No, no, it's okay, really." I got under the sheet. I still had on my shirt and boxers.

"Well, goodnight." She leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Love you," i said, perfunctorily.

"Love you, too." She turned over on her side and I turned on my other side to not face her. I kept on trying to tell myself there was nothing really wrong with this. No problem whatsoever. Just... Sleeping in the same bed with my smoking hot mom, her naked, me in just a shirt and boxers barely covering my erection (and by then I was hard). But I tried to think about anything else - baseball, taxes, bullfrogs - and it finally subsided.

We both must have fallen asleep for an hour or so when we both woke up with a start: lightning crashed outside so loudly we both kind of leapt up out of bed. My mom tried to catch her breath.

"You alright?" I whispered

The thunder cracked again and she suddenly scurried over to me.

"Hold me, please," mom said, and she got close up against me.

"It's okay, everything's okay, shhh," i said, and I meant it. I felt like her protector, like nothing bad could happen to her while she was in my arms. I loved her more in that moment that I ever had, and it wasn't simply a son's love. I felt an incredible, deep and profound connection to her as a man does to a woman when he is passionately and madly in love.

Did I mention she was still naked? Her breasts were up against my side and chest, and her nipples were somehow hard as small rocks. Her legs were up against mine and her pussy lips so close to my side that I felt like I was going out of my mind. I had arm around her and a hand around her soft back. Suffice to say, my penis was becoming engorged very quickly. In a minute it stood at full attention, seven and a half full inches. It was also sticking out of the tip of the boxers, leaving little to the imagination.

Mom didnt see it or know it was there at first. I realized I couldn't take it anymore and knew I wanted to have her (so long as she didn't freak out), and got bolder. I moved my hand further down her back as she was breathing softly and finally calming down. I got bolder still and got my hand on to her ass. I almost felt like I wasn't myself, like I was having some kind of outer body experience. It was also a hot and humid summer night, with a sheet on the bed that was too much to have on us, and I had never been more horny in my life.

"What are you doing?" My mom said suddenly. I was silent for ten seconds, but it might as well have been an hour. "Well?" She repeated.

"I... I don't know."

"I think you know. You like my ass, don't you?" She moved herself so she was facing me. Though it was dark, I could see her eyes. She had some concern but... Did I detect lust? I thought so.

"Well... it isn't too bad, yeah."

"I... should've known this would happen tonight. I was young once, too. I know what it is to have these urges. And," she suddenly froze as her hand brushed up against my cock, which was out of the slit in the boxer shorts and was at full attention "oh... my."

"Oh, jeez, I'm so sorry, mom. I couldn't help it. You're just... just..."

"Just what?" She asked in a husky whisper. Later, I realized she may have been egging me on.

"Just really fucking hot." I said in my own husky whisper.

"I know."

"Wait, what?" I was genuinely surprised.

Mom sighed a little and said, "I've seen you peeking an eye on me when I work out... And when I get out of the shower sometimes... and when I'm at the pool."

She was tracing a finger over the head of my cock. I could barely believe it.

"This is... wrong, isn't it?" She asked this, but she sounded like she was asking herself.

"I don't know..." I trailed off. I was consumed in lust.

"If you promise not to tell anyone," mom said, suddenly very sternly, like her tone changed completely for a second.

"I promise."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

She leaned in for a kiss and that was the first time I got to taste my mom. Our tongues twirled around and meshed together.

"God, I love you," I managed to say between kisses.

"I love you so much, oh, my baby, sweetest," my mom said.

She got on top of me and got my shirt off.

"Here," she said as she crawled down my body. She peeled off my boxers. Now I was as nude as her.

"You won't last long," she said, "so let me do this for you." She crawled back up to my now painfully swollen erection and put her mouth over it. I let out a guttural moan as she swallowed most of my length down her throat. She worked my cock with her hand as she kept at it, and I knew I would ejaculate in a minute. I put my hands on the back of her head and started to force her on my dick, and she was moaning herself then. It was like she was a pro, like a porn star, which made it even sexier somehow.

I felt my balls tighten up and my penis got a little bigger. "I'm close, I'm so close," I muttered incoherently "dont stop, don't stop."

And I thought I might pass out from the intensity my body was feeling when I shot out the first ropes of cum into my mother's mouth. She kept on swallowing, even as cum started to dribble out of her mouth. I kept cumming for several seconds, and finally started to drop off. I didn't really lose much of my erection though, which wasn't how it usually is for me. But between moms body and the aroma of her cunt, I was so fucking charged up.

"My turn" my mom muttered as she got up closer to me. She kissed me briefly and I could taste remnants of myself. Outside the thunder continued and rain was coming down on the windows.

I went after each nipple and teased each so gently, then suckled on each of them. It felt like second nature since, well, I suckled on them many years before. My mom made small moans as I was sucking her tits. I was still on my back when mom turned over and got onto her back.

"Please," my mom said, my dear hot, sweet, amazing goddess of a mother. "Be good."

I lowered myself and licked every inch of her body before I got to her vagina. I was driving her crazy, mostly with anticipation, and finally after five minutes of taking her all in (my penis still hard as a cinder block), I found myself face to face with her hairy bush, with her vaginal lips tight together, like she hadnt had a baby before and was still so young. Her clit was popping out a bit so it made it easier to start flicking it with my tongue.

"Oh god. Oh god oh god. Go slow, go slow." I did as she asked at first, going so gently with my tongue over her labia, and then after a minute I decided to pick up the pace. Every half second my tongue was lapping up her clitoris, and mom started to go wild.

"Yes, yes, oh keep going, keep going, oh that's so good, ohmygodohmygodoh," mom kept on and became incomprehensible. I also got a finger into her vagina and good god it was wet as a tsunami. Her juices tasted so sweet, like salty pineapple, and I loved that she had a full bush. It felt like I was with a real woman, not just some chick from my high school. Suddenly, I could feel her tense up.

"Oh, don't stop, don't stop, oh, Im coming, I'm coming!"

And man did she cum. Her legs went into some spasmodic shocks and she was yelling, screaming for me. If it weren't for it being a thunderstorm out, I'm sure the neighbors could have heard her. My face was covered in her juices, and I felt proud of myself that I could make her cum so hard. As she came down, she messed her hands in my hair.

I got up on top of her and my cock was pressed up against her opening.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes. Please."

"Okay. I love you. Take it slow if you need to."

"I haven't done this before."

She stared deeply into my eyes. I thought I saw a tear but it could have been the (faint) light. "Oh, Jack. I've never loved anyone else like you. Go for it."

I pushed my cock head into her and while it was tight at first, I slid my dick into her depths fairly quickly. She moaned and it came from a place I hadn't heard before. It felt primal and alive and I could feel an electricity between us. I looked deep into her eyes and kissed her as I fucked her slowly in the darkness. It didn't feel like fucking like in the porn I'd watched. I was making love to her.

Her cunt was a perfectly velvet vice grip on my prick, wet enough that it could slide easily, but firm enough that it kept my penis engorged. I started to suck her tits again and she was making deeper moaning sounds mixed with: "oh god, oh my god...oh your cock... oh it's so good."

"Yeah," I whispered. "You like this cock? Like your son fucking you so deeply with this cock?"

"Oh so deep. You're so deep. Go faster."

I picked up the pace and began sawing in and out of her depths. She locked her legs around my backside as I went even faster. Her tits were bouncing against my chest. Then I got up on my hands and grasped her hands. I kissed her even deeply as she was moaning and yelling into my mouth.

"Hold on, move," she said suddenly, and my mom pushed me on to my back and got on top of me. She got onto my penis with a quickness and started to ride me.

"Yes yes oh God, yes Jack, oh I love you!"

Because of my orgasm before I was good for at least five minutes. She rode me so hard I thought the bed was going to break. Between seeing her face with the lighting breaks outside, her tits in my hands, and how hard her vagina was clamping down on my cock as she went through two orgasms, it felt like something out of a dream.

I was coming close again. "I think I'm close," i painted.

"Oh yeah?" My mom asked. She didn't sound like mom anymore, she was like a feral cat. "What are you gonna do?"

"I want to come in you."

"Go ahead. You need to feel it."

"I want to come in you."

"Yes. Yes. Oh god yes yes! Keep going! KEEP GOING! AAAH! AAAAHHH!"

My mom had her strongest (third) orgasm yet, and it didn't cross my mind as my cock grew more and them I unleashed a torrent of sperm into her vagina if she was or wasn't protected. That was the farthest thing on my mind. In the dark, the two of us, felt so intensely connected I almost couldn't take it.

After finishing my cumming, she got off and my penis finally started to lose its hardness (a little). We were soaked and fell into each other's arms. It wasn't long after that we fell asleep...

The next morning we woke up and at first both of us weren't sure what had happened. Then a flood of memories came back and we looked at each other, now not in the darkness but in the bright light of morning.

"Wow," I said.

"That was... Something, wasn't it, Jack?"

"Yeah. So, mom"

"Amy," my Mom said. "Call me by my name for now." She looked so beautiful then, with the light on her face and her body in my arms. Then I smelled something in the air.

"We should take a shower," i laughed.

"Yeah, we... dont smell great."

"Well, the AC was off all night."

"Oh, crap," mom said. "Power is still off." She looked at the electric clock by the bed and it was off.

"Office is closed then," I said.

"So... what do we do?"

The rest of that day, including a shower which included shower sex, mom (or, uh, Any as she liked to be called, maybe being called "mom" spoiled it for her somehow) and I hung out together without any clothes on. We fucked in nearly every room and I had four orgasms, which was a first for me. I slipped it in behind when she was making breakfast in the kitchen, and she came up between my legs and worked me to complete hardness when I wasn't even thinking about sex. Her warm smile, her amazing breasts and thick ass, everything about her was perfect. Only once did I cum outside of her vagina though - at one point I had to fuck her tits, and she loved that the most I think - and, again, neither of us thought about the consequences.

Cut ahead to three months later and mom found out she was pregnant. At first she was extremely upset and mad at me (and at herself too), but then after a long fight we came to an agreement: we would raise the child together and he or she would never know I was also the brother. It turned out to be a good pregnancy, no problems, and if anything she was even *hornier* while pregnant, and we had sex countless times.

Im now 42, Amy is 58, and we have a wonderful family of four. Only one of the kids is a bit... off, but that's ok.

Tom Mandy
Tom Mandy
52 Followers