Mom and I Ch. 01

Story Info
Son and mother come together and admit their feelings.
6.9k words
4.57
166.2k
278

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,209 Followers

All characters in this story are above the age of 18*

*****

I was halfway through my senior year of high school when my mother's and my life changed forever. Mom had me out of wedlock to a man I never knew. He died before I was born, and mom never really talked about him. He had been married, that much I knew, but then specifics beyond that are still unknown to me. I never much cared to find out. Mom's and my future were taken care of through his will, even though I was not legitimate, his will still secured a college and a trust fund for me. My mother also received a sizeable sum to stay quiet about the apparent one night stand she had with him and stay quiet about me. So, I guess he had been well to do and probably had other legitimate heirs who did not want either of us around. At any rate, mom though young had never spent more money than she had and was able to put herself through college and secure a job for herself that gave us more of a safety net than we really needed or used.

I'm not sure if mom had wanted other children, but a complication during my birth had caused her to be unable to have any more kids. She had always shrugged and then smiled noncommittally when I had asked if she had wanted more children. Mom was flirty at every chance she got and liked to have a good time, but she never over did it and always took care of me. I don't ever remember her bringing guys home or heard of any romantic partners, so I am sure she was quite lonely. Even so, she never complained and seemed more than content with our lives. My name is Alexander. Mom says she named me after "Alexander the Great." My mother's name is Stephanie. I had been running track and swimming for most of my life and hoped to get a college scholarship for one or both sports. Mom liked to swim as much as I did, and we had a pool in our back yard big enough for us to swim laps in.

Mom has a great figure, and I was constantly being told by my friends that she was quite the MILF. I had to agree, but it was not something that I liked to hear from them. Both of us were in excellent shape and stayed that way through swimming and my running track. Mom had short blonde hair down to just past her ears, that framed her face perfectly. She had blue eyes and tan colored skin. I also had blonde hair that I kept short and blue eyes, and though I didn't tan on purpose, my running and swimming gave me tan colored skin as well. If people didn't know us, they assumed we were brother and sister. She looked a lot younger than she actually was. I was just a few inches taller than her, with a more chiseled body frame. I never lifted weights, but the swimming gave me well defined muscles. Mom was had hardly any body fat, but her muscles were not readily visible. She also had a great ass and perfectly natural D cup breasts that she was very proud of.

Mom and I had a close relationship and were always able to talk about any subject. Neither of us were shy in the least, and it was no big deal for me to be swimming laps in the pool while mom sunbathed naked. We both respected each other's privacy and looked out for each other. Neither of us found it strange to be holding hands on the couch at night and "cuddling" while we watched TV. We were both somewhat free spirits, so while we never walked around the house naked, both of us were comfortable walking and lounging around the house with very little on. Mom preferred an oversized shirt, that just barely covered her ass cheeks. I preferred baggie shorts in the summer and pajama bottoms in the winter, along with a baggie t-shirt. I loved to tease her year-round by asking if she was cold, due to her hard nipples pointing through her shirt and the fact that she rarely wore a bra around the house. She preferred thongs, so I always got a perfect view of her luscious ass cheeks when she bent over for one reason or another.

It was Friday night and I had been out on a date. I drove home, to find mom on the couch in a black silk slip and drinking a glass of red wine. She turned to me with the cutest face, with her cheeks bulging out from her surprised gulp of wine at my early return home. I smiled and laughed out loud at her reaction, as she glared at me and swallowed her mouthful of wine. She shook her head as she was not meaning to take such a large sip of wine, then turned back to me and said, "It's not nice to laugh at other people's misfortune, Alex."

I couldn't help but laugh at her amazingly cute reaction to my coming home and look on her face with her cheeks puffed out wide as her mouth was filled with her unintentional large gulp of wine. I laughed out, "Don't worry mom, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you."

She mock glared at me as she said, "I'm not laughing, mister."

I smiled as I retorted, "Well, you would be if you had seen the look on your face."

Mom then stuck her tongue out at me playfully and then turned worried, as she asked "What are you doing home so early? I wasn't expecting you home until midnight at the earliest. Did the date go ok, honey?"

I shrugged and then looked back at her with a smirk as I said, "Not to be crude, mom, but I left at seven and it's only ten o'clock now. So no, the date didn't go so well."

Mom's face dropped as she asked, "What happened?"

I shrugged as I took off my coat and shoes, before walking into the living room. I shook my head as I said, "Eh, I just really couldn't take Tanya's constant need for compliments. Every time I turned around it seemed like she was asking if I thought she looked better than this girl, if I thought she had better fashion sense than that girl, or who had the better body, and on and on and on. I just couldn't deal with it anymore. So... that's over and done with."

Mom looked at me sadly, as she patted the couch next to her offering me my customary place at her side. I shook my head and said "I need to get out of these clothes first, mom. I would prefer to relax in actual comfort."

Mom smirked at me as she teased, "You should have said that to Tanya. I'm sure she would have obliged you readily enough."

I laughed and nodded, as we shared a laugh at the other girl's expense. Mom then added, "Well, then hurry up and get changed. I want my cuddle bunny. Or just strip naked and join me now, I could use the feel of a naked muscle man hugging me."

Considering our constant back and forth and our incessant attempts to one up each other, I shrugged and began stripping right in the living room. Mom whooped and cheered, and said she wished she had her purse nearby to shove money in my underwear. I then joined her on the couch wearing only my usual boxer briefs. I settled behind her in the spooning position, as I pulled her body flush with mine. Mom sighed and laid her head back into me, as she breathed out "Sorry, your date went poorly, baby. I doubt I would be able to have withstood that either though, so your probably better off. Besides, you've always been better at concentrating on grades and your athletics. I'm sure that will pay off better than your ability to tolerate some high school floozy."

I laughed out, "Floozy, mom? Really? I don't think there have been any floozies since the dark ages when you went to high school."

Mom gasped at my retort, then jabbed her ass back into my crotch, as she said "I am not old, mister."

I hugged her tighter, as I placed a kiss to the back of her head. I then answered, "I know you aren't, mom. I'm just messing with you."

Mom scoffed to herself, as she let me hug her close. She then wiggled her body into mine, as she sighed and said "School isn't the place for a lot of exclusive dating, neither is college really. It's too easy to get hooked into something you aren't ready for. You have a great opportunity to go to a great college on a full scholarship. You already have a trust fund and a college fund, and if you don't have to touch your college fund then that is even better for you. Just be careful, honey."

I nodded and hugged her close, knowing that she was thinking about when she got pregnant with me. I answered back soothingly, "I'm ok, mom. I'll be careful. I don't date a lot anyways."

I had planned to get up and actually put on some pajama bottoms and a t-shirt, after I had called mom's bluff. But we had both gotten comfortable now, so I just stayed put. Mom shivered a bit, so I grabbed the fleece blanket we kept on the back of the sofa and covered us both up. She sighed and snuggled deeper into my arms. Mom's constant moving and wiggling, not to mention her forceful smashing of her ass into my crotch, had resulted in a growing erection from me. I tried not to think about it, hoping it would just go away. I finally just ignored my extremely hard cock and settled in to watch whatever mom had been watching. Mom for her part, never commented on my erection, even though she must have felt it as she had her ass cheeks on either side of it. Mom never seemed to mind if she felt me get and erection while we were on the couch together, or any time she must have noticed me walking around with a hard on. But she never commented or teased me either, so It was really not an issue that I felt I had to deal with.

Mom's head was laid back against my chest, as she slowly sipped the rest of her wine and enjoyed cuddling with me as we watched TV. From time to time, I swear she purposefully would wiggle her ass or move her body just to keep my cock hard. I had my arms around her hugging her to me, as one hand rested on her forearm, and another hand trailed over her tight stomach. I involuntarily trailed my fingers of both hands over her skin, as we continued to enjoy each other's company. Mom sighed as she finished the last of her wine, but didn't move to get more, after she placed her glass on the side table. She placed her hand over my hand on her stomach and trailed her fingers over the back of my hand.

We had numerous conversations over the years, about her not dating. She had always told me that she preferred it that way. I had always told her that I wished she didn't seem so lonely. But she had always come back by saying that she was never lonely since she had me. But I still worried about her. I could always see a tinge of sadness in her eyes whenever we talked about me going to college and where I wanted to go. I had always hoped to go to Harvard or some other college close to home, so I could be around more often. But mom had always insisted that I should go wherever I wanted. I had made it a point to foster relationships with alumni of Harvard and ask for advice about getting accepted there. My grades were at the top twenty of my class, so that wasn't an issue. I just made it a point not to do anything stupid that might disqualify me from attending Harvard.

We stayed quiet for a while, just enjoying our time together. Mom's breathing evened out and I noticed that she had fallen asleep. I had gotten used to this when we laid together like now. She rolled over and snuggled closer into me in her sleep, as she let out a quiet moan. Her arms snaked around my sides and she held onto my back with her hands, as she laid her head onto my chest. I looked down at her and smiled at how peaceful she looked. I then moved as slowly and gently as I could and snaked my arms under her back and legs. I then sat up and lifted her up with me. I carried her up to her bedroom, and slowly pulled back the covers to place her inside. She whimpered in her sleep and held onto me as I tried to lay her down, so I slipped into bed with her with the intention of leaving once she was deeper asleep.

Mom immediately sprawled her leg over my thighs, kept her arm gripping around my side, and laid her head against my chest. She moaned quietly as her slip road up over her ass cheeks and her crotch rested over my still rock-hard cock. My eyes went big, as I realized that my cock was pressing against my mother's pussy and clit, though thankfully my cock was still covered by my boxer briefs and her pussy was covered by her very thin thong. I tried to shift my hard cock away from her, but she held onto me tightly and seemed to rub her pussy over my hard cock every time I tried to move away. I glared down at my mother, silently accusing her of teasing me. I shook my head and pulled the covers up to her shoulders, as I continued to hold her close.

Sometime after that I fell asleep. I awoke to someone kissing me passionately. I'm not sure if I had been having a sex dream, but I now felt soft lips on mine, warm hands stroking my body, large breasts pressing against my chest, and a very wet pussy grinding against my rock-hard cock. I moaned and kissed back, as I pulled her body closer to me. I gripped her back and pulled her on top of my body. We both moaned as my hard cock and her wet pussy pressed erotically against each other. My eyes were closed, but I knew there was no light in the room. I heard a quiet moan of pleasure as I gripped her ass cheeks in my hands, pulling her to grind harder against my cock as I ground back against her wet pussy. I felt my hands glide across her panties. I gripped them in my hands and slowly pulled them down her legs.

I heard my mother moan out, "Oh, Alex!"

My eyes shot open with the realization that my mother and I were in the throes of our passion. Mom ground her pussy against my cock through my boxer briefs. She then reached down and pulled them off me with one swift movement. I felt her pussy juices coating my cock, as she continued to grind on my lap. I moaned into her mouth, as she whispered out "Oh, God! Alex, I need you so bad, baby."

I now knew that mom was awake and fully aware of what we were doing. I couldn't force myself to stop, even if I wanted to. In that moment, all I wanted was her. She then reached down and grabbed hold of my throbbing hard cock and maneuvered my cock head up and down her wet fold, coating my cock with her juices. She leaned forward and we both let out quiet moans as she lowered herself onto my hard cock. I was amazed that her warm wet pussy felt so good wrapped around my hard cock. Once she had taken all of my cock into her pussy, she placed her hands on my chest and began to slowly ride me.

I reached my hands around her and gripped her ass cheeks, as she continued her slow movements. Neither of us were talking as we enjoyed this wanton desire. She ground and rolled her hips forwards and back, riding my hard cock with amazing dexterity. I slid my hands up her sides and came to rest at her full breasts. I pulled her down and took a nipple into my mouth, so I could suck and lick it gently. I felt her pussy spasm, as I heard her moan in pleasure. I continued to lick and suck gently on her hard nipple as I massaged both of her amazing breasts with my hands. I then let my teeth graze lightly over her nipple, causing her whole body to shake in pleasure.

I began to slowly thrust upwards with my hips to meet her back and downward movements. I then let her nipple fall from my mouth with one gentle kiss, as I moved my mouth to her other nipple. I licked and sucked this nipple as I had her other nipple, smiling as I heard her breath catch. She began to moan deeper, as she continued to ride my hard cock. I loved the feeling of her warm wet pussy juices coating my hard cock. She then leaned down to my face, as her nipple was pulled from my mouth. She captured my lips with hers and kissed me deeply. I gripped the back of her head with one hand and her back with my other, as I held her tightly to me and returned her kiss as passionately as I could. Our tongues were writhing together in her mouth and our breathing was steady, as we enjoyed this taboo.

Her new position apparently allowed my hard cock to hit her g-spot just right, because her breath hitched again, and her body stilled. I continued to thrust upwards into her. I felt her hands snake around my body, gripping my back and head. She held us together as she began to roll her hips again. She began to moan softly into my mouth, as she rode me faster. Her moans began to pick up speed and volume, as her hips began to thrust her hips harder. I broke our kiss and pulled her head to the side of mine so I could whisper softly into her ear, "I want you to cum for me, baby."

She moaned deeply and I felt her pussy spasm around my cock again. Realizing that she enjoyed hearing me speak softly to her, I continued to whisper gentle instructions. Speaking quietly into her ear, "Your wet pussy feels so great, wrapped around my hard cock. I want you to keep going until you cum hard. Cum for me, baby. Cum on my hard cock."

This seemed to be just the thing she needed to hear, because she moaned deeply as she picked up the speed of her hips and really impale her warm pussy on my hard cock. We continued to hold each other close, as we worked our hips together. Her breathing was becoming labored, and I loved hearing and feeling her warm breath against my ear. She began to speak softly, "Oh God! I'm going to cum so hard. I need this so much, baby. God you feel so amazing inside me. Oh Baby!"

Her whole body then shook uncontrollably, and she gripped my body with all of her might, as her orgasm crashed over her. I felt her pussy clamp down on my hard cock, as she unleashed a torrent of wet juices. She collapsed down onto my chest as she panted for breath. I held her close and stopped all of my upwards thrusts, as I let her ride out her orgasm on my still hard cock. I gently and tenderly stroked her back, as she lay on top of me. She then placed tender kisses on the side of my head, across my jaw, and finally captured my lips in a gentle, yet still passionate kiss. I could feel the longing and need in her kiss and hoped she could feel the same in mine.

We continued to hold each other and kiss, with my hard cock still resting inside her warm pussy. She moaned in satisfaction into our kisses, as she let herself go limp on my body. I then broke the kiss, as I kissed along her jaw, up her neck, and all the way to her ear. I then whispered softly, "You're so damn sexy when you cum, baby. I'm going to have to see that more often."

She giggled into my ear, as she lazily whispered "God, yes! I haven't cum that hard in a long time. I needed you so damn bad. What other talents have you been keeping from me, baby?"

I gently bit her ear then let my teeth lightly graze over her ear lobe, before I whispered out "Don't worry, you'll find out."

She moaned in pleasure, at the thought of what I could mean. I then gripped her tightly and being careful to keep my hard cock buried inside her wet pussy, rolled us over so that she was now on the bottom with me over her. She giggled cutely, as I felt her legs wrap around my waist. I placed my hands on either side of her body, as I started to slowly thrust in and out of her. She breathed and moaned out in pleasure, as she gripped my back with her hands. She gripped my back and held me close, as I continued my slow and steady thrusts into her warm pussy. I rolled my hips forward as I thrust into her, causing her to moan deeply in pleasure.

She suddenly breathed out, "I want you to cum inside me, baby. I want to feel you fill me up. Please don't stop!"

I felt my hard cock twitch and actually grow harder with need and desire, when I heard her say this. I continued my thrusts and as I continued to roll my hips, making my hard cock do amazing things inside her pussy. I then lowered my mouth to hers and captured her lips for another passionate kiss. We were both moaning into each other's mouths now. I moaned louder as I felt her nails dig into my back. I began to really thrust hard and deep, plunging my hard rock into her wet pussy. Her tongue lapped and twisted against mine, as we both tried to push all of our passion into each other.

I then felt on of her hands slide down my back and grip my ass cheek. She began to pull me into her with all of her might. I obliged and began to use all of my strength to drive my hard cock into her as deep as I could. I was rewarded my having her erupt with a loud scream followed my deep moans of sheer pleasure. I knew that she would soon orgasm again and wanted to cum right with her. I let go and truly gave her all of my strength and attention, as I worked us both into a fury of forbidden pleasure. I began to moan out, "I'm going to cum soon, baby. Let go with me. I want you to cum when I do."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,209 Followers
12