Mom and I United

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,931 Followers

"Not so innocent now," she said, feeling my cock rise in response to sitting between two naked girls with the sounds of two rutting couples in the room.

Angie and Jessica both slipped off the couch and began a double blowjob of my new erection. Maybe five minutes into it, Dad and Tommy approached and started to fuck the girls doggy style, Dad into Jessica and Tommy into Angie. Across the room, Mom and Jilly were in a 69 on the other couch, their bodies so alike that only the hair colors let me know who was who. Dad and Tommy thrust softly, so as not to interfere in my blowjob too much. Still, the vibrations from the extra moans that both women produced soon had me shooting off once more.

It was not quite 2:00 as I poured myself another glass of wine and opened another bottle that was sitting on the counter. Dad joined me a couple of minutes later, his cock soft, so I assumed he came into Jessica. He poured himself a glass, asking, "Everything you ever dreamed of?"

"I never dreamed of this," I answered. "Sex with Mom and Jilly, sure. But having both of them together is as far as it ever went, as a fantasy. I never imagined Angie, you, Tommy and Jessica involved, too. But it feels right, now that we're here."

"I know," Dad said, before taking another sip of wine.

I slipped into the half-bath next to the kitchen to pee and Dad was waiting for his chance when I exited. I spotted a prescription bottle in his hand, so assumed he was going to take a sildenafil even before getting to dinner. Or maybe he'd already had one with lunch and it was wearing off. Beyond curiosity, it really wasn't my business.

Returning to the living room, Mom was laying on her back on the same couch she had been, watching the other three women in a daisy chain on the floor in front of it. Jessica was licking Angie and being licked by Jilly. Tommy was watching from the bench and I noticed his cock was soft.

As mine began to react to watching, Mom beckoned me over to the couch. I sat by her legs, where I could look at her and the scene in front of us. Her hand reached between my legs to caress my cock and balls, bringing me to a full erection. "Fuck me here, baby. Missionary. Bring us full circle."

I asked, "You mean this is where I was conceived, don't you? You said it was probably in this living room when you were first trying out these mats."

Mom answered, "Not this same couch or quilt, of course, but both times Stan ejaculated into me that day, was on the couch that sat here."

I shifted into position over her and Mom spread her legs. We made love for the next half of an hour, our eyes gazing into the other's, zoned out to everything else going on around us. It reminded me of the love making from the night before but, at the same time, was more intense, imagining myself in Dad's role 22 years earlier. Every thrust brought me closer to cumming, to the fantasy of impregnating my own mother, even though the rational part of me knew it was impossible to try, a risk way too far.

Still, as I shot into her, I recalled an old photo of her when she was pregnant with me and instantly felt the connection between that time and the love we shared in both heart and body. "I love you, Mom," I said into her ear, as my cock spasmed for the fourth time.

"I love you all, baby. Everyone in this room, now and forever."

I slid out of Mom and spooned myself between her body and the back of the couch. As I looked across the room, Dad and Jilly were in missionary position on the other couch. I heard laughing from the kitchen and figured out that the other three were taking a break from whatever they had been doing while I was focused on Mom.

I had orgasmed three times in 90 minutes and figured that taking a break was a good idea. "Would you like some wine, Mom?" I asked.

"Thank you, baby," she answered.

I exchanged quick kisses with Jessica and Angie as I passed them as they were coming back from the kitchen, holding wine glasses of their own. I found Mom's and mine, filled them and carried them back into the room.

Dad and Jilly were both climaxing when I returned, everyone watching them. "Oh god, I missed fucking you, Stan," I heard Jilly say, as they came down from nirvana. Dad kissed her passionately and said something to her but I didn't hear his words. He got up and smiled at Mom and me as he went to the kitchen and filled wine glasses for him and Jilly.

We all took a break for about 15 minutes, just general chatter about school and jobs, the conversations that I imagined would have happened on Thanksgiving Day if we hadn't been so busy with life-transforming revelations. It felt like a normal moment in the midst of a dream, even though we were all naked. Or maybe this was just our new normal, mixing the family gathering with an orgy and still managing to be mundane anyway.

Wine drank and glasses returned to the kitchen, Jessica and Angie grabbed me next. Jessica said, "I want to try a position Angie said your Dad used a few days ago with your Mom. I'll lay on my side on the bench, you straddle one leg and lift the other up along your chest, while I keep my shoulders flat so Angie can ride my face."

As we arranged ourselves on the bench, Jilly began giving Tommy a blowjob while Mom gave one to Dad. I brought my focus back to my sister as her tongue split Angie's labia and she lifted her left leg in the air, spreading her own labia with her right hand. I clasped her leg with my right hand as I straddled her right leg and brought my cock into position against her pussy. Using her raised leg for leverage, I thrust into her, establishing a steady rhythm.

"Oh fuck, that feels deep," I said, as my balls dragged along her lower leg more than they bounced and I pressed tightly against her labia with each inward stroke. As delirious as it made me feel to watch Jessica nibble and lick at Angie and gaze into Angie's eyes as my sister made love to both of us at once, my orgasm felt a long, long, long way off. My exertions were clearly catching up to me.

Not Angie's. I think she came about six times against Jessica's tongue, as Jessica came about four from stroking her clit and my fucking before I finally came deep inside her hot cunt after nearly 30 minutes of fucking her. I went soft quickly and I figured I would be staying that way for a while.

When I came to a stop and looked around, Mom and Jilly were both kneeling in front of one of the couches, bent over the cushions, each being fucked from behind. It took me a few seconds to realize that it was Dad in Jilly and Tommy in Mom, although I soon guessed that they'd been swapping places pretty regularly.

Tommy grunted in his own orgasm and sat on his knees, getting his wind back and caressing Mom's back and butt, while Dad kept thrusting into Jilly. Angie climbed off of Jessica and approached Tommy from the side, cleaned his cock off, then scooted under Mom's pelvis to start licking Tommy's cum out of her.

"Cum slut," Jessica muttered, quietly, but with a grin on her face.

"Jealous that she didn't eat my cum from your pussy instead?" I whispered.

Jessica smiled, then said, "That's how she and I got started, you know. The first time she ever went down on me, it was with a couple of loads from Tommy inside me first. She knew she liked his flavor but wasn't so sure about mine. Once she discovered how much she liked the mixture, that's all she needed to know. Letting me lick her came after that, even though I pursued it first. As for jealousy, I'm not sure I was born with any. It just doesn't occur to me to be unhappy because someone else is happy without me involved."

When I looked back to my parents, Dad had pulled out of Jilly and Angie was sucking on his cock as Dad had one knee on the couch and the other leg straight. I got the sense that while the pill Dad had taken had given him another hard-on, the difficulty in reaching an orgasm that Mom had described was affecting him now. He didn't look too unhappy about it, though, his head thrown back in pleasure as my fiancee took his throbbing cock into her throat. It was certainly an alternative to constantly fucking.

Mom was now lying on her back on the mat, Jilly's face between her legs while Tommy was under Jilly to eat her out. I climbed off the bench, knelt next to the end and pulled Jessica's torso to the edge. Putting her thighs over my shoulders, I bent down and licked her labia, knowing that mine was not going to be the only semen I tasted in her. I didn't care. However it had happened, I knew that Jessica and her dream of unifying our two families in both love and lust was the true key to everything that had happened this week and I intended to demonstrate my gratitude the best I could.

I spent maybe half an hour licking all around Jessica's pussy, taking a couple of short breaks, when she said she was too sensitive, to suck on her breasts instead, before returning to her pussy. Somewhere in there, Dad must have cum, because I spotted him on the couch, his cock soft, while Angie was riding his face and she screamed his name. The only lovemaking going on right then was pussy licking, all three of us guys soft and not bothered by it. We knew we'd get hard again before the night was done.

So intent was I on giving Jessica orgasms that I didn't even realize my own cock had gotten hard again until Angie crept beneath me and started to suck on it, tasting Jessica on me.

When I looked down at her, she pulled back and joyfully said, "My turn to have you fuck me, lover," as she climbed out from under me and knelt beside me to lick more of Jessica's juices from my face. "Let me take over with Jessica, while you pound me from behind."

I moved to the side, while Angie got into position, her face going right between Jessica's legs, her tongue searching deep inside looking for any sperm I had missed. I shifted behind Angie's hips and thrust into her, knowing that I was shoving her into Jessica with equal force. The bench held still, anchored by my weight on the mat tied to it, but Jessica got gradually pushed along it, until finally the backs of her knees reached the edge, keeping her from going any further. Angie's torso was now over the bench, wedged between Jessica's thighs, as I continued pumping into her.

The break to focus on oral love allowed my next orgasm to arrive sooner than I expected, as I grunted and shoved as deep into Angie as I could go. I was a little stunned when my mind flashed an image that mixed the pregnancy picture of Mom with Angie's features. Was I really looking to be a father so soon? Or was I just mixing them up in my head in the midst of too many orgasms?

When the vision faded and I stopped cumming into Angie, she was bringing Jessica to yet another orgasm. As I looked around, Tommy was on the couch but our parents were gone. When he spotted me looking, he said, "Dad, Mom and Jilly are getting dinner ready. Good time for a break, we think. Give us guys some time to recharge."

~~~~~

Dinner conversation was pretty mundane again, even though we were sitting around the dining room table in the nude, with towels on all the chairs. At least until Dad pulled out his pill bottle, shook it and asked, "Either of you guys need any medicinal help to get through the rest of the night?"

Tommy said yes, so Dad handed him one of the sildenafil pills. I answered, "I'm good. I would rather find out how I do the rest of the night without it, Dad. If my cock gets tired out, I know I still have my tongue and the fingers on both hands. Besides, the ladies haven't even used the vibrators that I see out there, yet."

Tommy looked at the pill in his hand, then handed it back to Dad, saying. "I actually like the sound of that, so I'll pass after all. I know I'm enough of a voyeur that I wouldn't mind just sitting and watching our ladies pleasure each other for a spell, if necessary."

~~~~~

I managed four more erections for the remainder of the night. The first was fairly easy to get, after the break for dinner, and lasted about half an hour of Dad and I alternating between missionary fucks of Mom and Jilly, while Tommy was with Angie and Jessica. I wound up ejaculating into Jilly, then went over to Jessica and went down on her for a while as Tommy finished in Angie and Dad came in Mom.

The women grabbed the vibrators and Mom and Jessica paired into one 69 while Jilly and Angie formed another, using both the vibrators and their tongues on each other.

After five minutes of watching them, Dad was hard again and joined Jilly and Angie to enter Angie from behind. Dad still had not cum by the time Tommy and I got new erections about 20 minutes later, but he seemed winded. He rolled to his back and had Angie climb onto him so she could do most of the work, while Jilly gestured Tommy and I over and had him enter her doggy style as she blew me. Both of us lasted about half an hour again before we came again, while Jilly had cum three times from Tommy's cock and rubbing her own clit.

Tommy withdrew and moved to the couch to watch the action, as Jilly lay down and I started licking her, soon joined by Jessica, who started out licking her mom with me, then switched to riding Jilly's face as I brought Jilly to three more orgasms.

Jilly finally pushed me away and we took another break for wine and bathroom use. By the time we were done with that, Tommy and I were hard again, preceded by Dad once more, but only by about 10 minutes. Mom suggested a seven person daisy chain, circling around the bench in the middle of the room.

It started with Mom licking Angie, who was sucking Dad, then Jessica, me, Jilly, Tommy and back to Mom. It reversed direction after fifteen minutes. Jilly sucked down my next ejaculation and I withdrew from the circle, which managed to close while still around the table. After chugging half of a bottle of water, I grabbed a vibrator and joined Jilly in playing with Jessica.

When Tommy shot into Mom's mouth, the bench was too big an obstacle to close the circle further, so we split it apart. I continued using the vibrator and my mouth on Jessica, Tommy did the same with Mom, while Jilly rode Dad's remaining erection and Angie rode his face, leaning forward to make out with Jilly.

My last erection took close to an hour to make an appearance, just as Dad managed to reach orgasm with Jilly. Since we were getting close to when Angie needed to head home, she and I made love on top of the bench, while Tommy and Jessica did the same on a couch.

Mom and Jilly knelt on either side of the bench and sucked on Angie's breasts, while Dad sat on the other couch and just watched it all. Angie had come twice from my thrusting and the stimulation of her breasts and it seemed like I wasn't going to reach another orgasm, when Mom sneaked away, went to one of the tubes of lubricant, greased her index finger and came back and slid it into my ass and did some prostate massage. I yelped in surprise but came like a rocket anyway.

"Give a guy some warning!" I said, as Mom withdrew the finger from my butt after several involuntary thrusts into Angie.

Mom walked over to my head and kissed my cheek before saying, "Two reasons why I didn't. First, you would have clenched if I did warn you. This way, you were relaxed enough for me to slip through. Second, adrenaline release can trigger orgasms. It's released during orgasm anyway and is part of why your body has a refractory period before another orgasm. Combine the surprise with massaging your prostate and you popped like a cork."

Angie laughed and said, "It almost felt like he popped, inside me, he jolted so hard."

I said, "If you just dosed me with extra adrenaline, I'll definitely not cum again tonight."

Everyone agreed that we were done, now that Angie was leaving. We each kissed Angie good night before she dressed and left for home. Mom took my hand and Jilly's and we went to Jilly's King bed, leaving Tommy and Dad to sleep with Jessica. Jilly claimed owner's right over the center of her bed, with me spooned behind her and Mom spooned in front of her. I think I was asleep within seconds of the covers being pulled over our bodies.

~~~~~

For the third morning in a row, I was awoken by the sensation of a mouth slipping over my cock. I opened my eyes to see an auburn head of hair draped over my groin. At first I thought it was Jilly, but soon realized it was Jessica again. Her butt was covered in a pair of light blue panties, which I thought a bit odd at first.

"Oh, fuck, sis! What a way to wake up," I murmured. "I did go to sleep with our moms, didn't I?"

She pulled her mouth off and grinned up at me. "Your mom is waking Stan and mine is waking Tommy. Now, do you want to chat or get blown?"

"I want to 69, if that's okay with you," I answered. "One more taste of sister juice before I go back to school."

"Sorry, Derek," she replied. "My period started this morning. I expected it some time today, so I showered last night and went to bed with a pad on. Otherwise, I'd have been riding you as soon as I got you hard."

"Rain check for Christmas break, then."

Her mouth returned to my cock, sucking on it softly as her tongue snaked around the head. Her fingertips lightly moved along the part of my shaft that wasn't in her mouth, right at the edge of being ticklish. She wasn't nearly as aggressive as two mornings before, not once taking me into her throat, but the sensations were heightened by her focus on my most sensitive nerve endings around the corona, frenulum and the underside of my cock.

"So good, Jess," I moaned.

I felt a vibration around my cock from something I didn't quite hear her say. A shiver ran through me and my cock jumped, probably pumping a little precum into her mouth. She stiffened like she thought I might be cumming already, then resumed her sucking when she recognized that it was only the precursor.

After the day before, I was surprised that it didn't take me all morning to cum. I must have had enough time to recover so that the blowjob only lasted for 10 minutes of delightful tongue, lip and sucking action. "Here it comes, babe," I grunted, before it felt like my worn-out balls exploded. Two big pulses were all my cock produced, followed by a few smaller ones.

Still, when Jessica showed me her mouth, it looked like a fair-sized load. I beckoned her with my finger and said, "Don't swallow. Kiss me." Trading my cum back and forth was growing on me. After we both swallowed our shares, I said, "It's gonna suck, no pun intended, having to go back to an alarm clock on campus, after the last few days of getting woken up this way."

"You're the one who chose to go to school in Baltimore," she replied, snuggling into my side, her head on my shoulder.

I said, "It was the right decision for me at the time. At least I wasn't so far away that I couldn't make it home for this holiday. Look, we could play 'what if' scenarios forever with this situation the seven of us find ourselves in now. What if you and Angie had never hooked up with Tommy. What if Tommy had found a job here instead of Chicago. What if your mom hadn't known what my Mom wanted or didn't let it slip to you. If my mom had never told Dad about incest in the first place. What happened is what happened. We can't change the past, just decide how to go forward from here."

"True," she said.

I continued, "Part of that is I do have to go back to Baltimore, with just Christmas and Spring Break to be back here before graduating."

"I'm going to miss you," Jessica said. "You would think I was used to being apart from Tommy, but now it's actually going to be twice as hard, missing you both. I know you had no expectation that this week was going to turn out this way, but I've been wanting to be with you for quite a while. I think I'm already just as deeply in love with you as I am Tommy."

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,931 Followers