Mom and I XXXmastime Ch. 01

Story Info
Home again for XXXMas. More twists and turns.
14k words
4.43
60.1k
85

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,931 Followers

The weeks between Thanksgiving break and Christmas break were hectic ones, both at college and home. My sporadic fuck-buddy relationship with Alissa continued, including some essential stress relief quickies during studying for finals.

On the home front, the main conflict was between Angie's parents, Jake and Debra McDougall, over Debra throwing Angie out of their home. Things got so heated between them that Jake moved out and it looked like the couple were headed for divorce, particularly because Jake moved in with his former foster sister Wendy, in the same apartment building where Angie's sister Pat lived.

Angie settled in with my parents, trying hard to stay focused on her own studies. We fit in video chats where we could, but were both pretty busy between term papers and finals.

My parents were not overjoyed when Angie let them know about her father's intuition that she and I were involved with my mom, but came to the same realization I did that Jake was going to keep it a secret. They were more concerned about Angie's mom Debra reaching the same conclusion.

The Sunday morning before finals, Angie called me. "Derek, you're not going to believe this."

"What could top the past month, hon?" I asked.

Angie answered, "I told you about our plan to de-emphasize my relationship with your mom, right? Well, Jessica and I went to the swing club last night, as part of that. Get this, my Dad and Wendy were there, too!"

"What?" I exclaimed. "Why were they there?"

Angie answered, "They were guests of Doug and Barb Cohen, the same couple who saw me at the club the first time and told my parents. They both apologized, they thought Mom already knew I'm bisexual. Anyway, my dad and Wendy are definitely a couple again and he's intending to file for divorce after the holidays. I did manage to avoid seeing him have sex with anyone. Jess and I went into a private room with the same two guys your Mom and I were with the last time, then we left early."

"I'm sorry to hear about the divorce, sweetie. Have you been able to talk with your mom about it?"

"No, she still won't accept a phone call from me," Angie replied. "Something about the way she's reacting, overreacting really, doesn't make sense to me, but I can't figure out what. She won't even talk with Pat about it. The only upside is that Pat doesn't blame me for the split, but she doesn't get Mom's reaction, either. I'm going to try and talk with Pat again after finals are over. I may be hard to reach until then, you know how it goes."

"I do. Knock them out of the park, honey," I said. "Talk to you when they're over. Love you, bye."

~~~~~

After my last finals on the Friday before Christmas, I drove south and swung by Norfolk's airport to pick Tommy up from his flight from Chicago. He had the time between Christmas and New Year's Day off, but would have to fly back on New Year's Day to work the next day.

When we got to my parents' house, Jessica greeted us at the door, but nobody else was home. After hugging the breath out of both of us, Jessica said, "Our parents are at my mom's house tonight, making the final decisions about merging households. I think Mom is leaning toward a yes, but she wouldn't confirm it to me. Angie said she was stopping to talk to her sister Pat on the way here after her last final. Dinner's keeping warm in the kitchen until she gets here."

When Angie did arrive, she was clearly upset. "What's wrong, hon?" I asked, after a hug and a kiss.

Angie took a deep breath, then said, "Remember that I said I was going to talk to Pat about the situation with Mom? I got over to her apartment and saw her car in the lot. When she didn't immediately answer the door, I decided to let myself in with my key. Only to walk in on her having sex, with both Wendy... and my dad."

"Holy shit," I muttered.

"That's exactly what I fucking said," Angie responded, shaking her head. "Apparently, it's not even close to something new for them. I only got a quick explanation, but the gist is that Dad has been sneaking off to see Wendy throughout most of his marriage to Mom. About four months after she moved into her apartment, Pat spotted Dad sneaking out of Wendy's apartment. Pat confronted Wendy, only to wind up in her bed, too."

"How?" Jessica asked.

Angie answered, "I didn't ask how that seduction happened but it also resulted in Pat confessing that she is attracted to Dad. One thing led to another and Dad made love to Pat the next time he visited and any other times that his visits to Wendy coincided with Pat being in town. Looking back, I saw Pat often enough at our house that I rarely went to visit her at the apartment or I might have caught them before now. Here I was, thinking I was keeping my trysts with Tommy and Jess a secret and my dad not only knew about that but had an even bigger secret he was keeping. No wonder he was so ready to conclude that you and I were involved with your parents."

"Jeez," Tommy muttered. "When the fuck did he figure that out?"

I said, "He hit me with it the morning I went over to get his blessing to marry Angie, before our orgy, claiming he had figured it out because of signals Angie was giving off. Since it was clear that he was going to stay quiet, I only told Angie, at first. Then her mom threw her out of the house the next day and it didn't come up before we left. She told Mom and Dad after that and they agreed that we didn't have anything to really worry about."

Jess said, "Angie also told me. That's part of the reason why we went to the swing club together, to get her parents' friends to see her involved with me, rather than Marcy."

"Hold on, it gets worse," Angie said. "Dad had another bombshell. Mom has been aware of his affair, but didn't push him about it because she was afraid he'd choose Wendy if forced to pick and Dad made sure to be attentive to her when he was home. Anyway, she suspects that there was a second woman involved. She thinks it's me, because she isn't aware that Pat is bisexual, too. Like either of us were going to voluntarily come out to a parent we already knew is homophobic."

Jessica said, "You weren't even that sure you were bi when I was the only woman you had made love to, until you also made love to Marcy and then my mom."

Angie responded, "In hindsight, I should have admitted to Mom that you were my lover, although my Dad had already connected me to Marcy by then. Instead, Mom took the revelation that I'm bisexual and put the wrong two plus two together, concluding that I am the second woman, committing incest with Dad. When she finally accused Dad of that, he denied it, of course, but he couldn't reveal that he was involved with Pat instead or name anyone else as Wendy's lover, and Mom doesn't believe him when he says it's just the two of them. He went to the swing club to get Wendy involved with other women where the Cohens could see her, figuring that they'd tell Mom. Basically the same plan Jess and I had to get the Cohens to tell Mom that I'm involved with Jess. Except, being there the same night might now reinforce Mom's belief I'm involved with Wendy, even though Wendy and I never did anything but talk at the club."

"So, the Cohens are friends to your mom, too?" I asked.

Angie answered, "Apparently, but I'm not sure how or if they've seen Mom in the past week. I don't remember having ever met them before at the house. Mom doesn't really have proof that I've been involved with Dad, since I haven't, so my bisexuality is simply her excuse for throwing me out. She expected me to run straight to Wendy rather than here. Dad also indicated that Mom believes that her sister Rachel was intimate with my cousin Bonnie, so it's not the first time she's cut ties with someone in our family over incest. Neither Dad nor Pat is willing to confess the truth to Mom to straighten things out between her and me, because they are afraid Mom would call the cops on them and I can't blame them for thinking that. She probably would. It's when Dad hinted that other secrets could fall, implying Derek and Marcy, that I'd heard enough and left."

"Fuck," was all I could think of to say. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. How can we resolve this, without anyone winding up in jail? I don't bear your dad and sister any ill will, but I can't have him threatening Mom and me."

"Sounds like mutually assured destruction, to me," Tommy said. "Neither side can afford to confess its own incest or out the other. We're actually safer knowing that Jake has a stronger reason to keep quiet, too. Is there any way to get Debra to see that Angie isn't involved with Wendy that doesn't point to Pat?"

Jessica said, "Going to the club might accomplish that. If Debra finds out Angie is involved with me, that does double duty of keeping Angie from being linked to Marcy or Wendy. Without somehow linking Angie to you, because Debra would probably still react negatively to you being cousins."

I interjected, "Linking you to me would be worse, Jess. Angie and Tommy are legal, at least."

Angie said, "My original focus in going to the club with Jess was to keep my mom from linking me to your mom like my Dad did. Yet, even knowing that we were at the club with your parents the first time, my mom linked me to Wendy instead of Marcy, so I actually think it's unlikely that she's even thinking about incest in your family, she's focused on ours. It could also help that the Cohens witnessed me being surprised to see Dad and Wendy at the club together. If they tell my mom both of those things, she'd know I wasn't involved with Wendy, without having to expose my dad and Pat. Except, what reason could I give for asking the Cohens to tell my mom that?"

"You can't ask," I answered. "You would make them suspect that things were staged for them to see, which you and your dad both did. Asking could even make them conclude that the four of you coordinated what they witnessed, which could reinforce your mom's theory. You can only hope that they bring it up with your Mom on their own and your mom reaches the conclusions we want and no more than that."

Tommy said, "I don't think we're going to come up with any other solutions tonight, so why don't we go ahead and eat dinner? I skipped lunch to make my flight and peanuts on the plane didn't quite cut it. We can ask our parents for their advice tomorrow."

After a delicious dinner of trout and scalloped potatoes, the four of us watched a movie. Angie snuggled close to me but fell asleep against my shoulder about half-way through. Tommy and Jessica were a little friskier over on the love seat, yet stayed clothed. When the movie was over and Angie was still asleep, I whispered, "She's exhausted. I'll get her to bed and see the two of you in the morning. Good night."

I gathered Angie into my arms and carried her up the stairs to my bedroom, now decorated with some of Angie's things in place of my old high school decor. I pulled back the covers with one hand and lay her down. I was taking her shoes off when she muttered, "Damn it, Dad."

Five seconds later, her eyes fluttered opened and met mine. She said, "Crap. I fell asleep?"

Sitting beside her hip and taking my own shoes off, I answered, "Yes and apparently you were just dreaming about your dad?"

She answered, "I was reliving the moment of catching him, not dreaming of fucking him, if that's what you're thinking."

"I guessed as much, given the way you said, 'Damn it, Dad.' But even if you were dreaming of sex with him, who would I be to judge?"

Angie sighed and asked, "If... if your Dad had remained opposed to you being intimate with Marcy, would you have still had sex with her, knowing that she was cheating on him?"

I answered, "If I had known he was as strongly opposed as he originally was, I would have said 'no'. If all I had known was that initial impression that Dad was cheating on Mom with you, first? I probably would have said yes, to let Mom get even with him. If it had been Mom coming on to me without either of those, I would have hesitated. Maybe I would have said yes, maybe not. Is it your dad's infidelity that's bothering you, more than the incest?"

Angie said, "Weird, right? For most people, it would be the other way around. But, I came to terms with the idea of your mom desiring you and your dating girls and women who look like her even before we met, Derek. Just as Tommy and Jess came to terms with their potential incest before they got the DNA results back proving they were not related to each other. Finding out that my dad and sister are intimate, it surprises me, but doesn't disgust me. I'm more angry at Dad for leaving Mom and threatening you and Marcy than anything else. Even with my current problems with my mom, I don't want her hurt and right now she's alone."

I asked, "Is sex with your dad or Pat something you would be interested in, if your mom weren't a factor?"

Angie shrugged, then replied, "On the one hand, before tonight I didn't feel a strong attraction to either of them. Certainly, I didn't fantasize about them. Even when I was worried about being attracted to my mom, I wasn't thinking about being attracted to Pat. Whether sexual thoughts for them might creep into my head now that I've seen them fucking each other, we'll have to see."

"And what's the other hand?"

"If they were simply unrelated strangers I met at the swing club, I'd probably hook up with either one of them in that setting. So, if Mom weren't a factor and Dad or Pat asked me to have sex with them, I'd probably say yes. That said, being able to defend myself against Mom's suspicions, by truthfully saying that I'm not involved with Dad, matters to all of us. But that would really be my only strong argument against getting involved, after experiencing your family's love."

"It's a different situation, certainly, being suspected of what you're not doing versus being suspected of what you have actually done," I said.

Angie slowly sighed to let out tension. "I don't really want to keep talking about them all night, do you? Please make love to me, Derek." She began pulling her sweater off and I joined her in getting undressed.

She had gray thigh high stockings on under her skirt and left those on as she reclined against the pillows on the bed. I climbed into the bed beside her to kiss her mouth and caress her firm breasts. I felt my cock begin to harden even before she softly grasped it.

She teased my cock's shaft as I began licking at her breasts, feeling her nipples harden under my tongue. I brushed my lips down her ribs and abdomen, rotating my own body so that we could join in a 69, side by side. Chills ran along my spine when Angie's tongue circled my glans, a second before my tongue slipped between her labia and plunged deep inside her.

"Mmmmm, yes, baby," she purred. They were the last words we exchanged for several minutes, as our mouths were too busy seeking each other's orgasms. I focused on her pleasure to keep myself under control as long as possible.

After licking out as much of her nectar as I could, rimming her sweet hole, my tongue fluttered along the edges of her inner labia, inching towards her clit. She moaned loudly as the tip slipped across her swollen nub for the first time. Her hand clasped the back of my head, signaling me to remain where I was, as I began increasing the speed and pressure of my attack against her pleasure zone.

Her squeal as she came the first time was muffled around my cock, causing tingles across my body. She held my face in place and I continued licking around and across her clitoris, introducing two fingers into her tunnel, finding her gspot soon after.

"I need your cock in me, honey," she demanded, rolling onto her back just before I would have shot into her mouth. She squeezed the base of my cock to prevent me from cumming before letting go. I turned around and climbed between her legs, which she spread wide for me.

I took my time in entering her, knowing that if I simply plunged in and started thrusting at a fast pace, I wouldn't last another minute. I held my body inches above hers and kissed her with all of my passion as I slipped in and out at the slowest possible speed, grinding my hips as our groins met. When she began humping her hips up at me to increase my pace, I followed her lead and soon felt myself approaching the edge again. For another four minutes, I rode that edge, before Angie slipped her hand between us, stroked her clit for fifteen seconds and clenched inside as her body writhed below me, leaving my cock no choice but to explode.

We grunted and moaned into each other's mouths as I shot hot bursts of my cum into her, filling her up. I withdrew and collapsed to my right side, my left arm draped under her breasts.

"I've missed this, missed you," I said, as I circled one nipple with my finger tips.

"Your fuck buddy on campus isn't giving you all you need?" Angie teased, as she squeezed a last dribble from my cock, bringing the droplet of cum to her mouth to suck it away.

I answered, "It's just a physical thing with Alissa, no real warmth, certainly no love. That's even clearer over the past month. With her, it's more of a get in, get off, get out kind of exchange, just often enough to stave off horniness. Better than masturbation, but nothing like what we have or what I experienced over Thanksgiving. Even with the women at the swing club, I at least got the sense that they saw sex with me as fun, with a hint of potential friendship, instead of as exercise or some kind of chore."

"But Alissa is different?"

"I think Alissa is so determined to head overseas with no emotional entanglements that she resists even bonds of friendship. In fact, the closer we get to graduation, the colder she seems to get. So, thank you for warming me up again."

From the doorway, Jessica said, "I hope I get my turn to warm you both up."

I raised my head to look along the bed and saw she was by herself, naked. "Is Tommy sleeping?"

Jessica answered, "Pee break. We heard voices, so I came to check, to see if you wanted us to join you. Seeing as Angie isn't quite as exhausted as she seemed downstairs."

"Okay with me..." I responded, as Tommy appeared at the door.

Angie said, "I'm fine, now that I've had that little nap. How do we want to arrange this time?"

After a quick discussion, what we settled on was to try a doubled version of the sideways doggy position I had used with Mom the night before Thanksgiving. Angie and Jessica started out in a 69 lying on their sides, slightly bent at the waist with one leg raised while the other thigh bent forward to cushion the other woman's head. They began slurping up the sperm that had been shot inside each other before shifting to focus on their clits. Tommy and I then crouched behind their buttocks and entered them from behind, turned 90 degrees from the usual rear entry.

As I pushed into Jessica's warm, wet depths, Tommy caught my eye and I winked. "Not sure this was what Mom had in mind when she taught us 'caring is sharing, bro,'" I said, making him chuckle.

Without looking up at me, Angie said, "Maybe it actually was. We certainly wouldn't have all wound up here without her idea of family love." She returned her mouth to the task of licking the junction of my cock and Jessica's pussy.

I didn't answer Angie as I put my attention into fucking Jessica amid the occasional lick of my shaft from Angie, but the idea did percolate in the back of my head. It didn't take me long to realize that Angie was exactly right. Without Mom's past incest and Dad's anticipation of her desire to be intimate with Tommy and me after we were adults and his actions to forestall that, everything would have been different.

After a few minutes, Angie pulled my cock free from Jessica and directed it into her mouth, sucking off the froth coating it. Being sideways, she had trouble swallowing my girth into her throat. Just the sensation of her efforts had me close to cumming. Before I could gush my sperm into the back of her mouth, Angie backed away and moved my cock back into position at Jessica's snatch. My slow thrust sheathed myself deeply into my sister, who moaned loudly as Angie sucked on her clit once more.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,931 Followers