Mom and I XXXmastime Ch. 03

Story Info
Can a XXXmas Day miracle save them? Or change everything?
12.8k words
4.65
31.3k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,939 Followers

Without a pause, Pat slipped from beneath my covers and greeted her mother with a hug and a cheery, "Merry Christmas, Mom! What are you doing here?"

Debra's eyes shot open even wider upon seeing Pat was nude and hesitated in returning her daughter's embrace, as if afraid to touch Pat's skin. Other than Debra wearing a sweatshirt and track pants versus Pat's nudity, they looked more like sisters than Angie and Pat did. Once Pat ended the hug, Debra demanded, "Answer my question, Pat! What's going on here? Are you committing incest, too?"

Pat grabbed my discarded sweater from the floor and slipped it over her head, barely covering her buttocks, then tossed me my boxer briefs and tshirt. I passed the tee to Angie and she slipped it over her head, while I managed to put my briefs on without exposing myself, then we sat up in the bed, pulling the covers over our legs and waists.

Leaning against my desk, her pussy barely hidden by the sweater, Pat answered, "Mom, I had sex with Derek last night, then we went to sleep."

"And your sister?" Debra asked, pointing at Angie.

Angie answered, "I did not have sex with Pat, if that's what you're implying, Mother. I was down the hallway having sex with Tommy and Jessica while Pat was fucking Derek..."

"Watch your language, young lady!"

"No, Mother, I won't. Fuck is the right word. If I'm old enough to do it, I'm old enough to say it. Besides, you gave up any power to tell me what to do or not to do when you threw me out of your house. Now, you're trespassing in my new home and you still haven't said why."

"The front door wasn't locked..." was Debra's defense.

Angie snorted. "I didn't think you picked the lock. But opening someone's unlocked door without permission is still trespassing. For the last time, answer my question. Why are you here? It's barely 7."

"I... I've never had to spend a Christmas Eve alone and missed you and Pat terribly, even your father. I couldn't sleep and thought I would try to make peace with you and ask you to come for Christmas breakfast with Pat and me. Since she said she would be there at 8:30, I had to see you before then and still have time to get home and cook. Only I find her here."

"You want to make peace, Mom? Start by being honest. You threw me out, claiming it's because I'm bisexual. Dad told me that it's really because you think I'm committing incest with him and you won't believe his denials. For a month, you've refused to take any of my calls, or I would have denied it, too. So, let me be clear. I have not had sex with my father. Just now, you see me in the same bed as Pat and jump to another accusation that I'm having sex with her, instead of simply sharing Derek with her, when you also know Derek and I are in an open relationship, that extends to my involvement with Tommy and Jessica, if you haven't already figured that out. Then, last night, while Dad and I were discussing your accusation against us, Dad told me the full story of what happened with Rachel and Scott. I think you see incest even when it's not happening. But I would think you'd be more careful about who you accuse, after that."

Debra went pale. "That's... that's not fair. I saw Scott and Rachel having sex together. I didn't imagine that. She even admitted afterward that Bonnie is Scott's daughter. It's... it's not my fault he took his life, after I told our parents."

"You're right, that was his choice and it was the wrong one. Still, would it have hurt you to stay quiet?" Angie asked, as she got out of bed and walked around it towards her mother, standing in front of the open door. "Were they really hurting each other, showing each other love that way?"

Angie reached her mother and stepped close, backing her mother into the door, then kissed her full on the lips. Debra started to react to the kiss, before pulling her mouth away, but stayed in Angie's grasp. "Angie! What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking that if you had a little taste of incest, you might realize it's not quite as sinful as you say. Did that kiss injure you? I think it turned you on, until you told yourself it was wrong - out of habit, not instinct."

"You just got done saying you haven't committed incest with your father and sister," Debra pointed out.

"Because that's the truth. I have not had sex with either of them. What's also true, though, is that I'm not opposed to the idea of it, now that the idea has been discussed because of some other things I don't have permission to reveal. The same is true about having sex with you. If you weren't so vocally opposed to it, I might have tried seducing you. I certainly thought about it, even before you accused Dad and me, as I questioned whether I was attracted to you, once being with Jessica showed me I'm bisexual. But your eyes this morning, watching Pat walk towards you naked, told me a different story than your words." Angie kissed her mother again, with no resistance this time.

I glimpsed Pat licking her lips, but couldn't figure out if it was because she was nervous or turned on by Angie's tactics. I thought confronting Debra this way was risky, myself, but trusted Angie to know her mother's limits and protect our secrets. Debra was the person we were most concerned would find out. But, if Angie could get her mother to accept it all?

"Was it jealousy that made you tell on Rachel and Scott?" Angie asked, delving into her mother's eyes, as Debra shivered. "You wanted Scott to yourself? Or was it Rachel? That's it, isn't it, Mom? You were attracted to Rachel and got upset that she wanted Scott instead of you. So, you informed mainly on him, figuring Grandpa would send him away and you might get your chance to comfort Rachel after he was gone. Except, Scott killed himself, Rachel blamed you for it and, instead of seeking her forgiveness, you've denied what you felt for her then by being vocally anti-gay and anti-incest ever since. Is that about right?"

In the barest whisper, Debra answered, "Yes," as tears fell from her eyes. Angie held her tight as she sobbed, resting her own head against her mother's shoulder and looking towards me, her face reflecting a mix of sorrow and victory.

A minute passed before Debra gathered herself and said, "But, everything bad that happened, happened because of those incestuous desires. Mine, Scott's, Rachel's. If we'd just been normal..."

"Or if your parents were more accepting, or if society was," Angie said. "Scott killing himself was horrible and we can't ask him whether that was because he felt guilty about what he did, guilty about being caught or because he was heartbroken at the prospect of leaving Rachel. I wouldn't consider Bonnie's conception as a bad thing, by itself. But what would have happened, if Grandpa and Grandma had simply accepted that their kids loved each other and chose to help them keep it a secret? Or if you had kept quiet, maybe asked to join in?"

"I don't know, honey. I was raised to believe incest is always bad. It made sense to me to blame those sinful temptations for Scott's death, rather than blame anyone in particular, but I guess I blamed myself, anyway, and tried to cover my motives up."

"You shouldn't blame yourself, Mom," Angie said. "Scott made the decision to end his life, not you. If you can let go of that guilt and blame, I think you actually have an opportunity to reconcile with Aunt Rachel."

"How?"

Angie said, "I've exchanged a few chat messages with Bonnie and she seems interested in reuniting you and Rachel. I doubt she would say that, if Aunt Rachel were opposed to it. First things first, though. Can you kiss me, the way I kissed you, and see how that feels?"

I looked on in amazement as Debra kissed Angie, hesitantly at first and then with growing passion. Pat approached them and started to nuzzle her mom's neck, before I spotted Angie's hand drifting upward to squeeze Debra's breast.

"Ohmigod," Debra panted, when she pulled away from Angie's mouth. She looked my way and said, "Whatever must you think of us, Derek?"

Angie made a small hand-gesture by her thigh, beckoning me to join them.

"I think all three of you look hot," I said, as I swept the covers down, to get out of bed. Debra's eyes jumped to the bulge in my underwear. "Angie and I agree that incest is ethical so long as it's between consenting adults and not abuse. We're also agreed to let each other be intimate with other people, so long as we're honest. I think she wants to share me with you, like she did with Pat."

I walked over to where the three women were standing and whispered into Angie's ear, "Is this your Christmas list, little girl?"

Angie palmed my cock and nodded, before nudging me towards her mom and turning to make out with Pat, their hands roaming quite a bit more, giving me flashes of their pussies under my clothes.

Debra looked at their embrace and back to my almost nude body in front of her and said, "This is happening so fast. I'm nervous, Derek. I've only been with Jake for the last 25 years. Even knowing he's been cheating on me, I've been faithful. And being intimate with my girls? How do I decide whether to do that?"

"I can't answer that for you," I responded, taking her hands in mine. "If you have doubts, then hold back and watch them, see that they are expressing love for each other, that they would also like to express for you. So long as you agree to keep the incest a secret. If not, you should leave now, before you see more than you want."

"I won't tell a soul. Not again. Watching them does sound like the best idea."

"And me?" I asked, raising a hand to kiss the back of her fingers. "Will you let me love you while we watch them?"

"You don't want to join in with them?" she asked, as Angie pulled her tshirt off and reached for the sweater covering Pat.

"Right this moment, I'd rather make love to their mother."

"He's really good, Mom," said Pat. "Maybe if you roleplay that he's your son, it will help you accept things faster. I already did a little brother-sister roleplay with him last night, since he's going to be my brother-in-law. It was fun."

Debra looked back to me and teased, "Do you have a mommy fantasy, Derek?" When I didn't answer her right away, she realized, "You've already been with her, haven't you? Is that what Angie didn't have permission to reveal?"

"I was talking about something else, Mom," Angie answered. I knew Angie was talking about Bridget's reluctance to go public with her links to Jake and Oscar, but couldn't say so.

"That's not a denial, either."

"No, it's not," I said. "Are you just as willing to keep my secrets?"

"Of course, Derek," she said. "I don't need details right now, but I do hope to hear the story at some point. However, if you don't take me to bed soon, I'm going to chicken out."

"We can't have that," I said, drawing her towards the bed as Angie and Pat closed and locked my bedroom door. They were already tumbled into a 69, with Angie on top, before I got Debra undressed. Without the support of her bra, I could see her breasts drooped about an inch, compared to Pat's. Her areolae were smaller than either Angie's or Pat's, with her nipples pointing out further, as I sucked one into my mouth and slipped my fingers along her slick labia. Debra ran her hands through my hair, as I licked from one breast to the other.

"Maybe a spoon position facing them?" I suggested. We arranged ourselves with our feet closer to the foot of the bed, so our heads split the distance between Pat and Angie's, and were close enough for Debra to reach out to touch their bodies, if she chose, which I hoped she would. Nuzzling her neck from behind, I moved my cock between her legs with my right hand while my left wrapped around to caress her nipples. "Ready, Mom?" I asked.

Debra answered by reaching down, positioned my cock and pushed back at me, taking me half-way in. A thrust of my hips drove the rest of my cock into her warm, snug depths. "Oh, fuck, Derek!" she grunted, throwing her left leg back over mine.

We rocked into each other, slowly at first, most of our attention on the lovemaking happening in front of us. Angie and Pat were lapping away at each other, with one hand driving fingers into each other's love hole, while the other hand caressed from place to place, whether butt, breasts, arms, legs, head.

I asked, "Aren't your girls beautiful, together?"

"Hot," was Debra's gasped response, as she was rubbing her clit and seemed close to an orgasm already. I thrust my hips harder and faster, her moans got louder. When I pinched her left nipple, her muscles clenched shut around me and she slammed back at me twice, her abdomen rippling under my hand.

When her climax ended, Debra rolled her shoulders so she could turn her head and pull mine down into a fierce kiss. When it ended, she whispered, "How do I join them?"

I softly answered, "Start by touching their bodies. Move around until you can kiss one of them, tasting the other on her lips. They'll let you in to start licking, trust me."

"I've never done that, before. I wanted to, with Rachel, but..."

"They won't care that you're inexperienced. This is about showing your love, not a proficiency test."

"What are you going to do?" Debra asked.

"Watch the three of you make love together for the first time," I answered. "Until someone pulls me into it. Probably won't take long."

Debra began caressing her daughters, squeezing their breasts at the same time. Gradually, she moved closer to Angie's head. Angie lifted her face from between Pat's legs and turned to give her mother a wet kiss, full of tongue and the taste of Pat's pussy. I couldn't distinguish who was making the moans I heard.

Pat reached over Debra's feet and grasped my cock, pulling me towards her. "I want to taste our mom, bro," she whispered, when I got closer. Continuing the role-play from the night before. Crouching between Angie's thighs, I dipped my cock into Pat's mouth and she sucked Debra's fluids off of me. When she'd apparently gotten her fill, she pulled my cock free and moved it against Angie's opening. Looking up at me between my legs and Angie's, Pat said, "I want to watch you fuck my sister, Derek, while she and Mom lick my pussy. Heh, there's a sentence I never thought I'd say."

Looking along Angie's body, she had made room for Debra between Pat's legs and I could barely hear the murmurs of Angie giving her mother some advice and encouragement. These turned into a squeal as I pushed my cock into her. "Derek's fucking me, Mom!"

Debra looked back and smiled. "You called it, Derek. That didn't take much time at all."

Pat said, "A hard cock like his needs to be used, Mom."

"Like your father's?" Debra asked, drawing gasps from both daughters, as we all ground to a sudden halt. "I don't know why I didn't see it, sooner. Your dad was committing incest, I just identified the wrong daughter. I stopped by Wendy's apartment one day when I was pretty sure Jake was there and I heard sex sounds through the door with two distinct female voices and thought I heard one of them say, 'Daddy.' Why I thought it sounded more like Angie than you, I don't know, until I just heard your voice, muffled between your sister's thighs. When I got here this morning, Angie denied that she had committed incest with you or her father, but you didn't actually deny a thing when I asked if you were committing incest, too. It was you, all along."

"Yes, Mom. Are you mad?" Pat asked. "I didn't like hiding, but we were so sure you'd freak out."

"No, honey, I'm not mad. Criticizing you for the incest part of it is a bit of a moot point right now, after having my tongue in you a moment ago and wanting to feel yours taste me. I do wish we could all have been honest sooner and I hope a divorce is still avoidable. Do you think your dad would let me join in?"

Pat said, "Sexually, I think Dad would love it. I think he fantasizes about having a harem. Whether you might wind up in a poly marriage with Wendy like Derek's parents have with Jilly Tirman is another question. I think Wendy wants to be his wife really badly and would rather see the divorce go forward."

"We can discuss approaching your father, later. I hope I didn't just spoil the mood, everyone. Carry on, I guess." She dipped her head back towards' Pat's pussy and resumed licking it.

Pat and Angie both made eye contact with me and mouthed, "Wow."

Slowly, we got back into our lovemaking and dispelled the shock of Debra realizing the truth. Pat was sucking on one of my balls and stroking Angie's clit, as Angie was thrusting back at me, when Pat came apart beneath her, from what Debra was doing. She let the nut slip from her mouth to scream, "You're making me cum, Mom! Oh, Fucccck!"

"UUnggh! I'm cumming, too!" cried Angie, as I was hammering into her, moments away from my own orgasm. She shook and screamed, almost in tandem with Pat.

"Cumming," I cried, ready to spurt into Angie. Pat had other ideas, pulling my cock out and tilting it towards her mouth, only to have the first shot splatter across her cheek before she could take the head between her lips to get the rest. I collapsed back onto my knees as she sucked out the last dribble.

Pat rolled from beneath Angie and turned to share my load of sperm with Angie and Debra. "Merry Christmas, one and all!" she joked, when they were done swallowing.

"One I'll certainly never forget," Debra said, as she cuddled up between her daughters.

Sitting by Angie's hip, I asked, "Will you stay for breakfast with us, Debra? So we can get everyone on the same page?"

Debra's eyes widened. "You mean everyone who's in the house right now is involved? All seven of you are incestuous?"

I answered, "In the sense that at least one of our lovers is a blood relative, yes. The person with the most is Jessica, with three. Before this morning, Angie was the only one who hadn't committed a criminal level of incest, since she and Tommy are first cousins."

"I thought they were only half first cousins," Debra said. "Through Jake and Sam being half-brothers."

Angie said, "That's the strongest of four links, counting the ones from Bridget. Together, they add up to 15/16ths of a first cousin, although the DNA match was a bit lower than that, about 9%."

"Bridget? The name's somehow familiar, but I thought your father's mother is named Amelia?"

Angie winced. "Dammit, that slipped out. That's the other secret I was supposed to be keeping." Angie summarized Bridget's revelations about how she is Jake's mother, Oscar's half-sister, and Hannah and Rose's cousin, which I won't retell in more detail than that. "Those revelations led to Dad admitting his incest with Pat as well as outing Derek's family to Oscar and Hannah and also resulted in Dad telling Pat and me about Scott and Rachel. So, I guess we owe this morning to one secret tumbling out after another yesterday, so I knew the right questions to ask you about Rachel, after seeing the way you looked at Pat naked."

"Does that make me more related to Tommy, too?" Debra asked.

Angie thought for a few seconds and answered, "No, you and Tommy still have one descent line apiece from your Campbell grandparents. Only Pat and I have the extra lines of descent on both Campbell and Tirman lines, to relate to Tommy four ways. But Bridget being Dad's mother does explain the DNA match that you have with Dad."

"The mystery second cousin match."

"Yup. You and Dad both have Campbell great-grandparents, you through Rose and him through Bridget. That's also why you and I have 52% DNA in common, instead of exactly 50."

"So, what we just did was extra incesty?" Debra joked.

Angie snorted and answered, "If that's a word. Look, it's only a number on a piece of paper to me. What mattered this morning was our love, daughters to mother, sister to sister, but also woman to woman. If I'd been adopted, with zero DNA in common with you, you would still be my Mom and I would love you just the same. We've simply decided that shared DNA shouldn't be a barrier to showing that love physically. It's not like I have to worry about birth control with you and Pat, anyway. If I do sleep with Dad, I'm not going to get pregnant by him."

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,939 Followers