Mom and Me

Story Info
Frustrated mom seduces her son.
2.1k words
4.49
267.2k
291
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paula_b
paula_b
137 Followers

It was one of those nights when things just seemed to happen for no reason. Mom and dad were out at a party, my kid sister was having a sleep over in the basement, and I lost a few bucks on a basketball game. It must have been after one or two in the morning when I woke up. The house was totally quiet. It took me a few minutes to realize that it was darker than it should have been. Power failure? I got out of bed and looked out the window. Not a light on anywhere. Great. Now that I was awake, no television, no computer, no nothing. Only one thing to do. I crawled back into bed and shut me eyes.

I woke up again a bit later when I heard my bedroom door open. Still couldn't see anything but I felt someone moving in the room. Next thing I knew, that someone was getting into my bed with me. My first thought was my girlfriend sneaking in. When I felt a hand gently grabbing my cock, I figured the night wasn't turning out so bad after all. When I felt a hot wet mouth sucking on my rock hard cock, I knew it was not such a bad night.

My girlfriend is a really great cocksucker. I tried to hold off cumming as long as I could but I finally shot my load. I was just lying there, enjoying the aftereffects when my girlfriend inched on top of me. I bent my head to give her a kiss and stopped, frozen in place. It wasn't my girlfriend, it was my mother.

They say timing is everything. There we were. My mom lying on top of me. Cum still on her lips, and the power came back on. Between the clock radio and the light coming in from the window from the street, there was enough light to see. Mom had enough sense to stay quiet, but the look in her eyes was pure shock and panic.

"I thought you were..." Mom said, her voice faint. "Your father."

"And I thought you were Janice." I said.

"Not a word. Do you understand? Not a word. Your father must never find out. Do you hear me?" Mom whispered sternly.

"Of course Mom. This never happened." I whispered back, smiling.

The next morning I got up early and slipped out the back door. I stayed away most of the day. Worked out at the gym, lunch with my girlfriend, even had the oil changed on my car. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that we, mom and me, didn't do anything wrong. We certainly didn't plan what happened. I had a decidedly brighter outlook when I did go home.

Mom and I made every effort to seem like nothing happened. When dad got home from work we had dinner and listened to my sister go on and on about her girlfriends and their boyfriends and the latest gossip. When her and mom went downstairs to clean up after her sleep over party, dad and I watch a little television, mostly news and sports. When mom and sis came back upstairs, mom and dad went up to their bedroom for the night. My sister was still chattering away to anyone who would listen, me. I don't think she ever stops talking. About eleven, I went up to my room.

I was just dozing off when I heard my bedroom door open. Here we go again I thought. It was mom.

"Don't run off in the morning." Mom said. "I want to talk to you."

"Sure mom." I answered.

Mom closed the door and I was along again.

I had a rough night and kept waking up. But in the morning a got dressed and went down to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. Dad was just leaving and my sister was already gone. Mom sat down and started whispering. We were alone in the house so I wasn't sure about the whispering.

"Mom. I'm sorry about last night." I started to say, but mom cut me off.

"Shut up and listen to me." Mom said, still whispering. I knew you weren't your father.

I sat there like an idiot staring at my mother, not knowing what to say.

"Did you enjoy the blowjob?" Mom asked.

"Well, ya." Was all I could say.

"You have a much bigger cock that your father and you last a whole lot longer." Mom said. "Half the time your father cums before he even gets inside me."

I just stared. That wasn't the kind of thing a mother tells her son.

"I just wanted you to know the truth." Mom said.

"Well, er, thanks I guess." I stammered.

"Now we'll have to be careful." Mom continued.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Oh, don't act stupid." Mom said. "I want to suck you off again. I want to taste your cum again. I want to feel a man cock in my mouth again. Your father doesn't get very hard anymore."

"Mom?" I asked again, still not quite understanding what my mother was saying.

"You do want me to give you another blowjob, right?" Mom asked.

I admit that I was confused, a bit embarrassed and a lot nervous sitting there, listening to my own mother talk like that. That's not the kind of conversation most guys have with their moms.

Mom went on to say that my dad just wasn't what he used to be and she was getting more and more frustrated.

"Listen." Mom said. "It's not like we're going to be sleeping together. It's just a little oral gratification. I enjoy giving and hopefully, you enjoy getting. What do you say? Want another blowjob?"

What could I say.

"Sure mom. Whatever you say." I said. Smiling.

It was over a week before mom and I talked about oral sex again and only then in hints and winks. Then, one evening after dinner as mom was clearing the table, she asked dad to drive her to the market. When dad said he was working on a business proposal and couldn't drive her.

"Come on mom, I'll play chauffeur." I said.

In the car that evening, I started imagining mom with her head in my lap. I was totally aroused and my jeans were bulging to the point it was uncomfortable. And, we went shopping. Not a word about blowjobs, nothing. Back home I took an early shower and relieved some of my built up frustration. I was almost asleep when mom came into my room and closed the door behind her. She was wearing a long nightgown and she quietly climbed on top of me. I could feel the thin material rubbing against my chest. She lifted herself up and in the dim light, I could see her breasts swaying as she moved.

Mom kissed me lightly on the lips and inched down between my legs. The minute her mouth covered the head of my cock I was ready to cum. But I gritted my teeth and held back the urge to let go. Mom kept my cockhead in her mouth and sucked it like a piece of hard candy, running her tongue over and around the head and trying to stick her tongue into my pee hole. I've had oral sex before, but not like that. Mom's mouth was hot, and wet with her saliva and my precum.

Finally she slid her lips down my aching shaft. Not slowly but fast and all the way down. She managed to get my entire length in her mouth and down her throat. That was all I could take. I pumped load after load of cum into my mom's eager mouth. Mom kept sucking until my hard-on subsided. I felt my limp cock slip out of her mouth. Mom swallowed every drop.

Mom inched back up on top of me, her breasts brushing my chest. I could almost feel her nipples through the nightie. She kissed me again, a little longer this time and quietly got out of my bed. I turned to watch her leave. The hallway light giving me a good view for a second until she closed the door again.

Around the house things were pretty normal. Well, as normal as it was before the night of the power outage with mom. Mom and I exchanged smiles but that was about it for almost three weeks. Two blowjobs and a couple of kisses didn't seem like much, but they were with my own mother.

I was about ready to realize that it was just one of those things in life and be thankful for the memories. It was late, a little after four in the morning when mom came into my room. I remembered later that the hall light was out, but at the time I was just happy to see mom again. But as it turned out, that night things were different. Much different.

The shades on my window were up so I had enough light from outside to see a little. Mom walked over to my bed and leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"I can't do this anymore. I thought I could, but I can't. It's just too much." Mom said very quietly.

I started to reply as mom stood back up. I shut up again as I watch what she was doing. She stood next to me bed and slipped off her nightie, pulling it over her head. I watched, mesmerized as her breast swung back and forth as she moved. She bent down and pulled down her panties and took them off. She carefully held them over my head and let them drop onto my face. The crotch was damp and smelled musty. I pulled the panties off my face and watched as mom walked to the foot of my bed. She climbed up between my legs and took my cock in her hand. Bending her head, she started masturbating me with her mouth. I could see her bobbing her head up and down, and she stopped. She let my cock slip out of her mouth and she inched herself up on top of me like she had once before. She took her panties out of my hand and put them over my head, the damp, smelly crotch over my nose.

For a second I thought she was going to move back down and finish the blowjob. But I felt her hand between our bodies. She grabbed my cock and wiggled it under her. And I slipped into her pussy. For a brief instance, I couldn't believe what was happening. My mother was riding my cock, bouncing up and down, her breasts heaving with the effort. I reached up and took her breasts in my hands. For the first time since I was a kid, I held my mother's tits.

Her nipples were hard and swollen. I heard mom gasp and start to moan when I pinched them. Her ass now rising and slamming down on my cock. I don't to this day know how I managed to keep from cumming. As much as I didn't want to, I pushed mom off of me on the bed. Now it was my turn. I got between her leg, pushed her knees up and spread her legs. I ripped her panties off of my head and threw them next to the pillow. I could see mom's eyes wide. She knew what I was going to do. I moved close and guided my dripping cock into her soaking wet pussy. Nothing gentle now, both of us were past that. We were both running on pure lust. Hot animal lust that had been building up over the previous weeks. I rammed my cock deep into mom's pussy. Over and over, hard and as deep as I could get. Mom was gripping the sheets and thrashing her head from side to side. I was panting with exertion and so was mom. I saw mom cover her mouth with her hands to muffle her cries as her orgasm enveloped her. The sight of her face finished me. I plunged into her pussy one last time and filled her hole with strands of hot stick cum.

I relaxed and lay on top of mom for several minutes, the weight of my body flattening her breasts. I tried to kiss her but she moved her head away.

"I just had your cock in my mouth." Mom whispered.

I didn't care. I finally covered her mouth with mine. No teasing kisses this time. It only took a few seconds until her mouth opened and I felt her tongue probing into my mouth. I don't know how long we laid together like that, it seemed like hours, but it couldn't have been that long, I rolled over to let mom get up.

Mom picked up her panties and nightie and walked to my bedroom door. She turned, smiled at me and left.

paula_b
paula_b
137 Followers