Mom & Me Ch. 13

Story Info
Sharron.
2.3k words
4.52
13.5k
12
0

Part 13 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

Sharron

I heard Sharron's car pull into the driveway. Ginny had this big smile on her face as she said, "Oh, Billy, she's here. I hope you have a good time with her today. Go get the flowers you bought for her baby."

The doorbell rang and Ginny eagerly answered it. "Good morning Sharron, come in please. You look so lovely."

"Thank you Ginny."

I was blown away when I saw Sharron standing there conversing with Ginny. She was extremely beautiful. Her blond hair curled around her ears and neck. She wore a blouse without buttons, and a short skirt that flared out slightly from her body. She had long shapely legs and high heels on. I could see by the bulge in her chest that she had a lovely set of boobs hidden under her sweater. Her smile was genuine. She looked better than anything I could have ever imagined.

I said, "Welcome Sharron. My name is Billy, and I'm delighted to meet you. I hope you are not allergic to flowers. I handed her the bouquet and she smiled and said, "No, I am not, and thank you for the lovely bouquet. You make me feel so welcomed."

"Actually, I've been very excited to meet you. I've heard some wonderful tales about you and Ginny when you were growing up together."

"I hope that doesn't cause you to back away from me. I've mellowed a lot since then." She giggled and so did Ginny.

Ginny said, "Billy will help you get settled in the room you'll share with him, Sharron. I'm going out to meet some friends and I don't know exactly when I'll be back, but I'm sure it will be late into the evening. Don't worry about me. I just want you both to have an enjoyable day together."

Sharron said, "Thank you Ginny, now that I've seen Billy and heard him talk and received these beautiful flowers from him, I know I'm going to enjoy his company not only today, but for the whole week."

Ginny got her coat from the front closet, and I held it for her as she slipped her arms in the sleeves. I kissed her on her lips and told her to have a good time this evening. She said, "I will Billy, and I hold you and Sharron enjoy an even a better evening than I will have.

I want you to please Sharron as much as you've pleased me."

"I'll do my best Ginny."

"I know you will please her Billy. I'm so excited for the two of you."

She picked up her purse and opened the door and walked into the light of the rising sun.

I stood there two feet from Sharron looking into her crystal blue eyes and thought, "Have I died and gone to heaven?"

Sharron spoke, "You look much older to me Billy than someone who is a senior in high school. You're very handsome and I'm delighted to be your guests."

"Sharron, I must admit you're much lovelier than I ever thought possible. You're a beautiful woman and I'm so glad you are here."

"Thank you for saying that Billy. I'm feeling more comfortable every minute. You're a handsome young man and I feel certain we will enjoy being together."

"I feel very comfortable in your presence too, Sharron. I want to give you a more appropriate greeting now." I walked up close to her and took the flowers from her hand and placed them on the table next to the door. Then I put my arms around her back and kissed her lips. Are lips parted and we massaged one another's lips. I liked the taste of her lipstick and I liked how her skinny body melted against mine. As I rubbed her back I realized she wasn't wearing a bra under her sweater so those big bumps protruding were not only real but also big!

"Welcome to our house Sharron. I'm more than delighted for you to be here with me," and I put my arms around her and again our lips passionately parted into a lovely kiss. I felt her heart beating against my chest and wondered if she could hear mine, I loved how she kissed me and my penis began to enlarge.

She backed away from me without removing her arms from my shoulders and smiled. "Where did you learn to kissed so passionately? I like how you kiss me Billy,"

"Where is your suitcase Sharron?"

"I don't have a suitcase Billy, but I do have a small bag outside by the door that has all the things I think I'll need for a week."

"I'll get it for you Sharron and then I'll show you our bedroom."

"That will be lovely. Thank you Billy. You're a fine gentleman."

I opened the door, grabbed her bag and took a hold of her hand and led her to the bedroom. She stood just inside the bedroom and looked around.

"Oh, is this Ginny's bedroom?"

"Yes, it is the one we use."

"I wasn't expecting for us to be in her bedroom."

"Is that a problem for you Sharron?"

"No, but I wasn't expecting that. I like it; I feel very special."

"You are special Sharron and I feel blessed to have you here.

"It's a lovely room and I like the size of the bed. There's a lot of room to play, don't you think?"

"It's a good bed for making love," I said.

"Do you like making love to Ginny?"

"Yes, I do Sharron, but I like making love to women who enjoy making love. Ginny isn't the only woman I've made love too. Every woman I've made love to has helped me be a better lover to other woman. I hope you'll enjoy making love with me, because I want to make love to you.

"Yes, I could feel your penis pressing against me as we kissed by the front door. Do you feel like making love to me now, Billy?"

"Oh, yes, I do!"

"Then help me pull my sweater over my head."

I pulled her sweater up and over her perky breasts and she pulled her arms through the sleeves, and tossed it on a chair. She stood there smiling at me as I looked longingly at her beautiful chest.

"Do my boobs please your eyes, Billy."?

"Oh, yes, indeed! Those are beautiful Sharron."

"Well, why don't you play with them or kiss them?"

I placed both of my hands on her breasts and looked at her sweet smile as I did. Then I felt her unbuckling my belt and unbuttoning my pants. I quickly pushed my pants to the floor and stepped out of them. My penis was hard and pushing my underwear out. Then I tucked my finger and thumb inside of her waistband and pulled her skirt to the floor. I bent down to pick up her skirt to lay across the chair but my eyes saw her transparent panties and I could see her shaven pussy. I placed the skirt on the bed and knelt down again. Once again I placed my finger and thumb inside her panties and slid them down her gorgeous legs. She stepped out of her panties and I felt the fabric and her panties were wet. I looked up at her and our eyes met. Then I pressed my face into her pussy folds and kissed her pussy hard; trying to insert my tongue pass her pussy flaps. I heard her moan with delight. She said, "Billy, let's lie down and I will let you lick me as much as you like."

I stood up and kissed her on the lips, this time inserting my tongue inside of her mouth and our tongues played together. Then I scooped her up in my arms and walked around to the side of the bed. I stood her next to me and pulled the covers back and she laid down scooting herself to the center of the bed. She was looking at me and I removed my underwear and crawled on top of the bed where I straddle her body. I leaned forward and kissed her passionately on her lips. Then I moved down where my mouth would cover her pussy. I kissed her pussy and felt her wetness. I inserted my finger into the folds until my fingers were inside. Then I inserted another finger, and began to finger fucks her. She moved her body with my finger. I removed my fingers and inserted my tongue and must have found her clit because she let out a loud moan and groaned with pleasure. I stopped momentarily, but she said, "Don't stop, it feels wonderful Billy. Keep on finger fucking me. I like it."

I continued finger fucking her, but she said she wanted that cock of mine now. So I raised my body and placed it at the entrance of her pussy. Then I pushed it in. She moaned as my mushroom slid inside and then I pushed my penis deeply inside of her. We established a rhythm. My penis felt wonderful inside of her. It was a perfect fit and I was really turned on and knew we were going to have a glorious orgasm together.

After our glorious orgasm together I bent forward and kissed her passionately again.

She said, "Oh, Billy, you are a marvelous lover. I loved it. You made me feel like a princess. I can't remember feeling so loved and complete as a woman as I do right now. We're going to have a beautiful week together."

I rolled over and she rolled on top of me kissing me, inserting her tongue deep into my throat. Then she straddled me and moved down and took my wet penis into her hand and began massaging it and moving her hand up and down my shaft. My penis began to regain some hardness. She put my cock into her mouth and began sucking it. Then she moved her tongue down the length of my shaft and wrapped her tongue around it. She held my balls in her hand and rubbed them. She re-inserted my penis into her mouth and it was becoming harder with each stoke. She moved faster and faster. Then she pressed her lips over my mushroom and sucked. Then she looked at me and smiled and giggled. It's hard again and I want you to unload your cum inside of my mouth. Then she inserted my penis back inside of her mouth and sucked me at a good speed. Finally, I couldn't hold it back anymore and I shot a big wad of cum inside of her mouth. She never blinked. She swallowed it and kept sucking my penis and another load of cum went inside of her mouth. She moans with delight and kept sucking my cock and I managed to squirt a small amount again. She smiled with delight and giggled, oh, Billy that was terrific. I've never been able to get someone hard so soon after an orgasm. You have a lot of stamina young man. I love it. This is going to be one glorious week. And it was!

I couldn't believe how fast the week went by. We had a lot of fun fucking each other, hiking in the woods, walking around the lake, going to the Officer's Club to dance, and just snuggling together on the couch in the evening. I have no idea how many times we fucked, but we must have done it at least three times each day and maybe four or five times on Saturday and Sunday. It was very, very, difficult for me to watch her backed out of the driveway and drive away. Before she left she wrote down her address, her two telephone numbers and told me to call her whenever I had an opportunity to come to her house. She didn't want this to be the last time we hooked up together. I need what you can give me Billy as often as you're able."

I promised Sharron I would call her as soon as possible. After Sharron drove off I went into the house.

Ginny looked at me after she came home. "You two, really fell for one another, didn't you Billy?"

Yes, we did; at least I did Ginny. I love you Ginny, but Sharron was amazing. I didn't think it could be as terrific or as wonderful as it turned out. But it was a wonderful week. It went way too fast but thank you for that gift. Ginny we had amazing love together and I certainly want to fuck you tonight. But is there any future for Sharron and me, Ginny?

"Of course there is Billy."

I hope so. It was marvelous and I'll never forget it. There's something special when you fuck for the first time, but fucking someone who's had experience and enjoys being fuck, well, there is nothing like it in the world. Ginny, I want to hear about your week, and what you've been doing, but right now I want to fuck your pussy and suck your pussy."

"Oh, Billy, that is exactly what I wanted to hear from you when I got home. I'm glad you hooked up so well with Sharron, and I think she feels the same about you as you do about her. I don't think this is the last time you'll fuck her Billy. And when your dad gets home you'll have other opportunities. But whomever you end up with, I'm going to keep fucking you whenever the opportunity is available.

Ginny and I went to our bedroom. I had changed the sheets before she came home. We didn't have dinner that night, but we ate a lot of delicious cum.

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers